• Marathon 300

Quotable Conversationalist

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
"Am I alone out here?"

User Image

Wandering about the buildings in a haphazard manner, the tallish skinny brown haired boy avoided the various hazards that downtown Chicago had developed over the years of inactivity and decay. What histories called Sears Tower was only a fraction of the mighty tower that it used to be. Now, it was barely higher than the tallest of buildings that still remained upright and not warped with metal fatigue. Glancing up at the azure sky, Isaac frown slightly, and shook his head gently. Once he was done with the little shake of the head, his hair had moved out of the way just enough for him to see the sky with clarity. "I don't think it's going to be sunny for much longer," he thought to himself.
Isaac then glanced back down at the ground surrounding him. Somehow, he had managed to get himself stuck on an island of pavement. Wondering how he had managed to do this, he looked around at the destroyed asphalt that surrounded hid. Frowning, he couldn't tell his path, as everything now seemed too far away to jump to. Crouching down, he examined all the paths leading up to the spot that he was in carefully.

"Is there anyone out there?

//Out of Cookies: Welcome one, welcome all. Hope you like it-- //
xxxxxxxxxxVictoria Calvertxxxxx]

User Image
"Ich geh' nicht mehr zuruck,
das ist Vergangenheit"

Feeling the taunt string of her bow, a woman walked around broken and scattered stone, gazing up at the sky, smiling at the warmth. Having come from an entirely different country not four years ago, the environment still surprised her. There were seasons here though. Judging by her personal calendar it should have been late Summer or early Autumn, although she couldn't be sure, and highly doubted its accuracy aside from what month it probably was. She took a sniff of the air, it definitely smelled like what she had been calling Summer for the past few years.

Proceeding further onward, she walked along the side of what appeared to be a large tower, keeping to the shadow near the border, stepping around garbage and coming to the corner, she reacquired the scent of what she'd been looking for. Drawing her bow and setting an arrow, she quickly stepped around the side and the twang of her bowstring sent the arrow downrange towards her catch: a large rabbit that she had been following around for the better part of the last hour. What she didn't notice before loosing the arrow was the man standing almost in between her and the target. She had just enough time to see it flying near the tall skinny man standing in the middle of nowhere to catch his scent. Her heart sank though when she realised with a shift in the breeze. "Verdammt! He's human...' she thought, hoping he were aware enough to do something about the arrow. It would be close, and all he need do is move slightly to the right to avoid her shot, however it was currently flying towards his left shoulder.

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Won't you let me bite you, just once?"
User Image

"Come on, is there any other human out here? Or am I the only one on this earth?"

User Image
Saiiya Lootz and Seinya Mystic

==========[][]()(){}{}{}()()[][]==========

Seinya was walking around the small area in which she and her vampire friend, Saiiya had spent the night in. 'She doesn't look as though she'll wake up anytime soon, well it is basically still daylight...', thought Seinya as she headed towards the broken doorway. Pushing aside the door that was barely held in place she stepped out before she covered the opening, 'Hey Saiiya, I'll be back. I'm just going to find something for myself so chow, since all you have to do is hunt some poor person down.', Seinya telepathically sent Saiiya as she looked through a small hole in the wall beside the door. Seeing a small movement from the sleeping figure she walked away.

A few minutes later Seinya was walking through the entrance of the building Saiiya brought her to, "So this was the building we made it to this morning...looks like its seen better days.". mumbled Seinya as she continued walking towards fresh air. Sighing as she stepped outside the building she looked up towards the sky, 'A nice clear sky is a good thing, it doesn't appear like well have any bad weather anytime soon...I think', thought Seinya as she continued walking.

Travel papers
Name: Saiiya Hikari Lootz
Age: Three hundred and sixty years old but she appears as a nineteen year old girl.
Race: Vampire
Power(s): Mind reading; she is only able to read minds. Elemental control over Ice: she causes the ice around her to float and attack her enemies vital spots.
Weapons: Her nails that she is able to grow and her fangs when she feeds on her victims.

Travel papers
Name: Seinya Mia Mystic
Race: Human that is gifted
Power(s): Telepathic: Is able to sent and hear thoughts of people around her. Elemental control in Fire: she is able to produce small flames by snapping her index and thumb together.
Weapons: Nothing because she tries to avoid fights, but she has been know to use anything with in her reach, sticks, stones, her pocket knife, etc.

((Ooc: one character is gonna sleep until the post start mentioning nighttime/evening while the other interacts with other characters...just need to figure out who she interacts with...))

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
"Am I alone out here?"

User Image

Because his back was turned away from the apparently human girl, he didn't see the arrow coming at his left shoulder. However, right before impact, he heard a slight whistling sound, which alerted him that something was not right. Frowning, he turned ever so slightly, and the arrow missed his shoulder by an inch. Seeing the bolt wiz by, he jumped, almost falling off the small island of pavement he was on. Regaining his balance, he looked wildly around and saw a blonde haired girl holding a bow.
Narrowing his eyes, he took a step forward without even thinking, and it was like he was steping on air. It effect was just long enough for him to get to more solid ground. Isaac didn't even know that he had just used powers, but that wasn't even on his mind at the moment.
Walking up to the girl, he scowled at her and said,
"What in the Hell do you think you're doing?" With the words that he just said, as he was literally within inches of her face. "You could have badly injured me, and I can assure you, getting that arrow out of my left shoulder would be very hard with the amount of doctors that are left. The only true Doctor is about 100 miles from here, so, explain to me what you thought you were doing?!?

Aegis381

Takara Angel of Darkness

//Out of Cookies: Angel, have you character(s) be in or around Sears Tower, so that would put them close to the action that is currently going on. If she is close enough, Seinya should beable to head my character yelling at Aegis381's character Victoria//

User Image
das ist Vergangenheit"

Seeing the man take a step to the side, the blonde woman let out a sigh of relief. However, upon being noticed, she quickly put the bow back around her shoulder and put raised her hands as a sign of no intended hostilities. "Ah, mein Gott! I'm sorry!" she spoke, southern German accent still very obvious in her voice. Glancing over to where it landed, it hit just left of its mark and scared away the rabbit. She let out a sigh of dismay, pulling a disappointed face at her lost meal. Turning her attention back to the man, now clearly a boy by his facial details, the woman backed up a step. Partially to look him over for wounds, but mostly in case he was hostile or was something that her nose couldn't point out. "You are okay, yes?" she asked him, glad that he had avoided the arrow. Obviously hesitant to get near this man, she took another step back, her brain beginning to function. "Why was he here alone? Is he with others? Have some other people heard him shouting? I don't smell anything else.. Why was he out in the open?" were all questions that she was now beginning to look around for any other sings of life, worried the noise may attract other beings and bring them down upon them.

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
((Accidentally edited over this post... I don't have it anymore, so if you guys get confused slightly sorry. >.> ))

User Image
das ist Vergangenheit"

Standing a little less on edge the blonde still surveyed around, making sure no unwanted attention had been attracted to the pair. Upon not finding anything more, she relaxed a bit more. Now that the boy had calmed down more, she was able to as well. Upon hearing he was exploring wreckage of buildings she cocked an eyebrow. Sure, it may be more profitable, but the woman looked it not so much as what she was stealing, but who she may be stealing from. It was not to say that the girl had a high sense of duty or morals, as not many people in this age did, but she was more cautious than this boy appeared. Buildings make good residences for living (or possibly dead) things of all kinds that could easily tear into one such as her. The boy however caught her attention when he talked down to her. Opening her mouth to say something, she was cut off by the boy's sudden about face and departure. "A girl who looks like me? What is that supposed to mean?!" the blonde thought, and after assuring her bow was secure on her back, she gave chase to the boy, calling out for him to stop.

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

"Come on, is there any other human out here? Or am I the only one on this earth?"

User Image

Seinya had walked for a few minutes when she started to faintly hear a couple of people ahead, 'I wonder who that would be? Well its the first sounds of other people, right?', thought Seinya as her pace quicken a bit. Seinya reached the area she heard two people, 'Ah, there they are...one is a blond like Saiiya and the other looks to be a male...'"...but I wonder where their going?", mumbled Seinya as she watched them walk towards the ruins of Sears Tower. 'Well the only way to find out is to follow, right?', thought Seinya as she continued walking towards the two people ahead of her. As she followed silently behind she looked at the rubble of old pavement shattered everywhere around her, 'Old pavement lingers but it'll still crumble away into dust...', thought Seinya as she came closer to the building.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Saiiya had awaken earlier then usual for it was still sunlight outside the boarded up windows, 'So she leaves me here...I must be care in the sunlight, it'll still destroy me but it'll take a bit long I believe.', thought Saiiya as she got up from the corner in the room. Once Saiiya was standing she walked around the room, "I wonder if I'd be able to travel in the sunlight? Maybe not, but what if it could work...like sticking close to the shadows. No I don't use shadows, I can use Ice...", mumbled Saiiya as she continued walking around the room. 'So, basically I'm stuck in this room until evening.', thought Saiiya as she sighs and allowed herself to lean against the wall and slid down the walls surface to sit down on the floor. 'I could always just go back to bed...until its evening at least.', thought Saiiya as she leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes.

~~~~Meanwhile back to Seinya~~~~

Sighing as she walks slowly now since she's close by, 'I wonder if they'll be able to hear me?', thought Seinya as she then tried, 'Hey, um, can you hear me?...I won't do anything if you two agree not to do anything.', Seinya telepathically sent to the two inside. As she waited for hear their agreement she walked over to an opening in the wall of Sears Tower. Seinya leaned against the wall as she slowly entered the ruins of Sears Tower building. 'Places like this seems to be lasting longer then other builds...are their other people here? Maybe not because it doesn't look as though its had anybody in here for a long time.', thought Seinya as she stuck close to the opening. 'I think I'll just stay here...no need to look around, I think.', thought Seinya as she sat down on a pile of plaster and broken pieces of chip-rock from the walls.

Travel papers
Age: Three hundred and sixty years old but she appears as a nineteen year old girl.
Power(s): Mind reading; she is only able to read minds. Elemental control over Ice: she causes the ice around her to float and attack her enemies vital spots.
Weapons: Her nails that she is able to grow and her fangs when she feeds on her victims.

Travel papers
Power(s): Telepathic: Is able to sent and hear thoughts of people around her. Elemental control in Fire: she is able to produce small flames by snapping her index and thumb together.
Weapons: Nothing because she tries to avoid fights, but she has been know to use anything with in her reach, sticks, stones, her pocket knife, etc.

((Ooc: My blond is a vampire and a few minutes away basically and Seinya is the one wearing the blue uniform....she's now close by...))
Aegis381

Ninja_Assassinated

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
"Am I alone out here?"

User Image

Ignoring the girl who was decidedly following him, he ran into the ruins of the decrepit building. Not even looking back, he disappeared into the gloom of the building. As he did so however, he felt a a presence in his mind that he had never felt before.Throwing up some fiece mental barrior, he expelled the unknown presence from his mind. Stay out of my HEAD! he thought back to her before he broke the connection. Isaac then headed deeper into the maze that had been the world's tallest building at one point in the very distant past. It was actually amazing that buildings were still standing at all.

Aegis381

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

"Whoa, um, oh okay...hmm, that sounded like it might've been the males answer...", mumbled Seinya as she felted the mental connection cut off from her. Sighing she just continued to look around, 'Well he didn't sound to happy with my message.', thought Seinya as she started to stand. Dusting off the back of her skirt as as she stood, 'Well all that's left is that girl to answer my message...', thought Seinya as she walked towards an opening that once was a door. Poking her head through to look inside the building as she then started to explore Sears Tower, 'This was once the tallest building...I see way too.', thought Seinya as she continued through the opening. 'This is the first time I actually explore this building, I always let Saiiya pick the places we stay in during the daytime....I wonder why she never choose this place before?', thought Seinya as she continued to explore Sears Towers.

~~~Meanwhile in another abandon building~~~

Saiiya had tried to sleep, 'Of course, I'm not able to fall back to sleep...I didn't feed earlier...', thought Saiiya as she got back up from the floor. Yawning as she stood against the wall, 'Is the sky clear? If there is clouds outside I know I'd be able to travel quickly from one shadow to the next.', thought Saiiya as she inched her way towards the entrance. Once Saiiya reached the blocked entrance she took hold of the thin door as she slid it aside, 'Well I did choose this place for the simple exit and entrance after all.', thought Saiiya as she closed the door behind her. Then Saiiya started walking towards the main exit of the building. 'But now the question is, how far did Seinya go?', thought Saiiya as she neared the front of the building and saw a bit of sunlight. 'Ah, still a bit to bright...but I'm bored waiting here...', thought Saiiya as she continued walking then she started to increase her speed a friction.

Travel papers

Travel papers

Ninja_Assassinated

Aegis381

User Image
das ist Vergangenheit"

Just before the woman entered the building, she drew her bow. and grabbed an arrow in her off hand. Cursing to herself, she entered after the boy, who was insistent on making a lot of noise, running and stomping around like he was. It was darker, but she was able to follow him by sound until a forced message belted through her brain in the comparable stillness of the building. Something with telepathy was here, and it was aware of them. "Zu veil Aktivität heute.." she thought with a sigh. "Whoever or whatever you are, we have not intention of harm. At least I don't. I'm trying to keep this boy from getting himself killed. If I can manage, we'll be out of your dwelling soon." she thought back to the telepathic voice somewhere in the vicinity, however lacking telepathic powers of her own, she had no idea if there was any way to communicate back. There was no way if she could avoid it however, that she would raise her voice and possibly awaken anything else in here. "Hey, boy! Do you have any idea what you're doing?!" she called out in a loud whisper to him.

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Seinya stopped as she first heard an answer from the girl and then she heard the same voice of that girl speaking to the other one. 'This isn't my place...Sears Tower is an old building that seems to be still standing...'. Seinya sent to the girl as she continued walking through the clustered hallways of Sears Tower. 'Oh, um, I forgot to say my name its, Seinya Mia Mystic...but I prefer to be called Sei or Seinya.', Seinya telepathically introduced herself as she continued walking. "This place is huge... I wonder why nobody isn't living here?", mumbled Seinya as she pulled out a small flashlight from her dark colored shoulder bag, "Might not actually need this...but better safe then sorry, right?", Seinya mumbled to herself as she pushed open a door that was still together.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Saiiya had reached the outside as she used the darkest shadows she was able to see around her as she traveled, 'Now where is Seinya? She sure can walk when she wants too.', thought Saiiya as she continued to search. Using her speed and a bit of luck Saiiya reached the ruins of the Sears Towers, "Boy howdy, wow that place looks huge.', thought Saiiya as she stood under cover in a small landing that was covered and had shadows. Sighing as she stood watching she could sense Seinya and a couple other people, "Hmm, two humans aside from Seinya....", mused Saiiya as she sat down wondering her next step. "Shouldn't think around here...Seinya will hear me...she doesn't know this about me yet.", mumbled Saiiya as she started to lean back against the stone wall of her hiding place.

Travel papers

Travel papers

Aegis381

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Ooc: anybody here? It's like only the second page..))

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Takara Angel of Darkness
((Ooc: anybody here? It's like only the second page..))

//I guess not.. >.> I can still reply, but unless we get more people... It really doesn't matter...//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff