Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
”Somewhere weaknesses are strength and I’ll die searching for it.”

User Image
Letting any other paths to thinking more about Dei and the Heartless-Nobodies slip away she looked towards Frey once again. Though she didn’t state it out loud she could tell he looked a bit nervous when he muttered the statement about Dei. She would let that slid, at least for now. Thinking about his question she smiled lightly. “It's very different from my home and looks a lot more complete then how my father described it to me” she told him. Her father had told her that it seemed to be going under construction. Now it looked basically complete. In fact it looked a lot better then how her father had described it. To her it wasn’t home but it was really a nice world. Or at least it seemed like it. She very well knew about a few different events that happened here.

As they walked through the different hallways and rooms her eyes had caught a glimpse of sliver-haired man in the portrait for a few moments before continuing to follow Frey. Her father had mentioned someone with that description before but for some reason she just really couldn’t think of the name at this moment. Oh well, she knew sooner or later that her mind would wonder on the name.

Throughout their entire walking her eyes didn’t seem to stay in one spot for too long. She really did like to go to different worlds, not to mention she might be able to learn a bit more about one of her friends from the area he lived in. Even though she seemed to go through so much with both Frey and Suzushii it seemed as though she really didn’t know much about them. Well it wasn’t so much of a surprise that she knew she didn’t know much about Frey since he mainly wouldn’t talk about himself much. He even seemed to change the subject most of the time if the conversation even seemed to threaten to head in the direction towards his own personal life or past.

When they reached the bathroom she walked in slightly and looked around for a bit. “Would it be okay if I took one first?” she asked him. She didn’t want to make Frey sit in his dirtied clothes but she felt nasty not to mention she probably looked it.
User Image
.::The path set for us, the one we walk, we are not bound to it....

The blond boy had resumed his duties in the kitchen. Not feeling up to the task of finishing, he slowly slithered his way out of the kitchen and made is way out to the restaurant, and to the stairs that led the way to the rest of the town. He would most likely get in trouble but he didn't care. Speeding up his pace he slipped into the Second District. To tell you the truth, working with food sucked. He didn't like always having to keep his hands washed like five hundred times a night. It dried his hands out, he thought this was very unattractive. Removing his apron, he made his way to the fountain that graced its presence in the small place called Traverse Town. The beautiful fountain had a once been a keyhole, sealed up by the one known as Sora, the fountain now stood quietly, as a reminder of an occurrence that once took place here.

Sighing slightly he sat down on the cold stone that surrounded the fountain. The water trickled down and the sound was harmonious. Suzu closed his eyes and let his lips spread apart as the sound soothed his mind. As he kept his emerald eyes covered by his eye lids he could imagine the fragile memories of his comrades, the ones who he missed deeply.

As he imagined his friends, he grew sleepy. Adjusting himself, he let himself slowly lay down on the rocks that made the base of the fountain. Closing his eyes once more, he let himself become serenaded by the sound of the falling water. It was quite calming. It made him forget the stress from the day. He didn't usually come to this place, but he could get used to it. Normally, he found a quiet place on a rooftop somewhere and let himself drift to sleep, as he gazed at the stars. This was quite the opposite, he was tired, but not in a lethargic way. This was more of a induced sleep, like something he couldn't control.

...We can stray and fall into a path that we cannot get out of. ::.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

"Sure. You need a shower more than I do, anyway. I mean, I went headfirst into the fountain, but you got most of the bugs......" he smirked as he reached over and plucked a water beetle off her shoulder, waving it in front of her face to remind her just what it was that was all over her body. A necessary gesture, of course. He then slipped into the shower and beginning to explain the various handles and knobs and stuff to her, warning her not to turn it on too hot. Now who of the two of them was being matronly?

"You can just go ahead and use my shampoo and soap and loofa. I'm not considerably hairy so I don't think it's gross or anything. Better than the bugs you've got on you right now." as he spoke he pointed to a light, seafoam-coloured body-scrubber and looked over one of his broad, smooth shoulders at her, wrinkling his nose in distaste as he noted a significant stench and a bit of grime from the fountain.

Once Frey completed his shower tutorial, he backed out of the hygiene-helping rain-making apparatus, and turned to the linen closet. From its depths he extracted a sunny yellow towel, which seemed to be so light and peppy in nature that it caused him to crack a grin as he showed it to her. "This one suits you, I think. More so than just a white or blue towel or something," those shoulders of his lifted in a shrug, and he hung the towel on a bar next to the shower before heading back toward the door, though not before making sure to grab the bandaid for his forehead once more on his way out. "I'll come back with some clothes for you and...I don't know. Leave them just inside the door or something. Despite what you may think, I'm not a pervert, so you don't have to worry about me trying to sneak a peek at you or anything. But do try to hurry; I feel nasty and need to wash these bugs off me, too." And he was gone, on his way toward his bedroom.

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
The female brunette made sure to listen as Frey explained the different knobs and whatnot. It was a bit different from showers and baths on her home but she basically had the concept. Seeing him put the towel on the bar next to the shower she nodded slightly. Once he was gone she made sure the door was shut all the way and locked it. Not that she didn’t trust him it was just that she usually always locked her doors when being in the bathroom. Right as the door was locked she immediately shivered and shook her head a bit more in an attempt to remove anymore unwanted bugs from her hair. It didn’t bug her so much until Frey seemed to wave one in front of her face.

Having had her full of shaking she quickly walked over towards the shower before beginning to undress. In fact she probably undressed herself a bit too quickly. Well she did feel gross but normally when she wasn’t at her own home she was very nervous about even a little thing such as changing. Quickly turning the shower on to a mid-range temperature she jumped in and closed the fogged-glass door. She had immediately begun to get her hair soaked and brush through it with her fingers to get anything unwanted out from her hair. Only when she saw a few bugs fall from where ever they were hidden on her did she let a few small squeals from her mouth. They didn’t seem to be much of an end to those bugs.

Throughout her washing she made sure to push any of the bugs that fell down from her body down the drain. Luckily most of them were just the little beetle-like bugs. Spider ones freaked her out more. She had to of washed her hair quite a few times and made her sure body was clean before she even felt decent. Feeling much better she let out a small sigh before stepping from the shower and grabbing the yellow towel, quickly wrapping it around herself. Yes her hair was wet but she’d be able to dry that more once she was comfortably in clothing.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

The 2nd District of Traverse Town was so often quite empty, despite the number of shops and homes that were crowded into it. It was as if the people there hastened from door to door, not lingering on the streets. Many now would scarcely remember first-hand when it was that a keyhole to the heart of their world had lain open inside the fountain upon which a young blond boy named Suzushii now slept. However, the general feeling of eeriness never seemed to completely expire from that place, and the bell tower above the Gizmo Shop overlooked an empty courtyard, especially after dark.

Because of this, the only person out and about in the 2nd District at this time was the unconscious Suzushii, who lay completely unaware as a portal to the Realm of Darkness flowed open and a man stepped out. A symmetrically-constructed coat, pants, and pair of boots in asymetrically-coloured leather hugged his body, held together by straps and zippers. The form beneath was firm and smooth, apparently rather healthy; he appeared to be in his teen years, much like Suzushii was. His face was obscured by a mask, but the eye holes were large enough to easily allow him to see without trouble. The young man shook the braid of naturally-stark, white hair out of his line of vision as he strode slowly, lazily toward the fountain, his boots making soft, nearly-silent footfalls on the stone of the 2nd District street.

Though acidic in colour, his gaze was not in itself corrosive, so he didn't expect it to wake the sleeping boy before him. Smooth lips curled into an amused grin, causing the white enamel of his straight, aesthetically-pleasing teeth to be exposed. What had he just managed to stumble upon, here? His straight, tan nose sniffed at the air, and seemed to recognize the smell of someone who harbored hidden talents coming from the snoozing lad. His gait picked up, and he hurried forward, nearly skipping as he approached. It had been so very long since he'd met anyone of natural talent or value.

As he neared, he threw his left hand out to the side, his long, blue and pink, simplistically-designed keyblade appearing in his grasp, and began to break into a run.

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // [ f a t e ] IS a puppet master and CONTROLS [ t i m e ] as its strings...

When Frey left Naito, he wandered to his bedroom, a small room nearby the office. It had only two kinds of furniture: a bed, and bookcases. Lots and lots of bookcases were crammed along every inch of wall in the small room, housing many books and trinkets from the many, many different worlds to which Frey had been. This bookshelf madness excluded only the closet, which was where Frey currently stood, attempting to fish out clothing both to lend to Naito, and for himself to wear while his own were being washed.

It was odd having his friend there. He thought about her often in the past couple of years, as well as their friend Suzushii, but he never really thought about what he would do if she actually showed up at his home. He had never mentioned before that Radiant Garden was the land from which he hailed; he was always wary of talking about things that could have potentially traced him back to his sister. Though, he supposed the fact that she knew he lived here really did no harm. After all, no one knew Dei was from here also, nor did they know she was his sister. Most of all, no one knew who their father ways... Frey preferred to keep it that way.

Then again, Naito had seen the office. She could be piecing things together as she washed, but somehow Frey doubted that and chose not to worry over it too much. Frey looked much like his father, but he was a man whom Frey himself had never met, and would not have recognized if he'd not had that portrait displayed on the office wall throughout his life.

He and his sister had been concieved, and then sealed away in one of the many pods in the laboratory. Not only had they become animatedly suspended, but suspended in time as well, for their growth was slowed down a great deal. If it hadn't been,Frey probably would have been around the same age as Naito's father, Sora, instead of Naito herself.

These were the sorts of things that Frey spent so much time pondering over on a regular basis. He needed to think about something; he didn't have any real friends in his home world like Suzushii or Naito. Then again, that in itself was a strange thing to consider, seeing as he knew very little about both of them. Naito was easier for him to think and wonder about; even if she didn't tell him things, he felt he knew more about her because her father was so historically prominent. In addition to that, he'd met her father himself, and he could very easily see the similarities between parent and child.

Perhaps that was why he feared the possibility of his friends becoming aware of his own lineage. The other inhabitants of Radiant Garden were always wary of him, as if waiting for the day when he'd red his father's studies and research for the thousanth time, and would finally cross over to the side of Darkness. He didn't want his friends to be afraid of him; he didn't want them not to trust him. And so, in order to hold onto their trust, he kept them from knowing the truth. He knew this was a paradox that would some day have to come crashing down around him, but he didn't care. Right now, Naito was there with him, and he wasn't about to make her want to run for the cliffs.

He carefully chose some smallish clothes for her to wear, making sure that they were big enough in the chest that she wouldn't come popping out and start beating on him and calling him a pervert. After he'd picked out her replacement wardrobe, he made his way back for the bathroom, and upon finding the door locked (he'd tried the doorknob, planning on just cracking it open and slipping the clothes onto the counter just inside the door, or something) he rapped his knuckles sharply on the door instead, and called in to her, "Naito? I've brought you some clothes. Let me in or something, if you're decent. I promise I won't oggle you," he promised, rolling his eyes at the thought.

.// [ w e ] ARE the puppets in the performance of [ l i f e ]. Our stage IS called [ f R e e d o m ], and EXISTS only in the place between one [ d r e a m ] and the NEXT ::.
User Image

As the boy slept, he began to dream, though he had only been unconscious for a short amount of time, he was dreaming. In this sequence of mind made images, he saw the two friends that he missed so dearly. They were different now, he couldn't see their faces, it was like his memory was being played with. As he watch in his mind he saw the two of them surrounded by thousands of Heartless-Nobodies. The two of them were back to back, their Keyblade's ready for combat. All at once the shadowed creatures lunged at the two of them. So out of instinct Suzu quickly reached out his hand and yelled for them, but nothing. Suddenly he was jerked awake by the scare of this realization that his friends could be in trouble.

Glancing forward, blinking a few times to get his vision clear, he noticed a dark figure getting closer at a increasing speed, this wasn't good. He quickly shook his head and got to his feet. He stumbled slightly as all the blood rushed from his head to the rest of his body parts. He grabbed his head as he regained his posture. Maintaining his focus, the words, "What the Hell!?" came fluttering out of his mouth. As he quickly summoned his Keyblade, he readied himself for an attack.

It had been a long time since he had used his Keyblade, Wonder. This violet blade, was a short handled blade, obviously made for one hand, it might not have been long, but it was short enough that the attacks released were fast and strong. Suzu wields his Keyblade backhandedly, this allows for more agile motions and movement. Well he thinks so at least.

He stood in one spot for a few moments, slightly in shock as he contemplated what his first maneuver. "s**t!" he mumbled to himself. He hadn't fought someone in quite sometime. But he was ready for an encounter. He spread his feet a good distance apart from each other. Holding his Keyblade right below his line of vision, he crouched slightly, read to move, and or, dodge this oncoming assault.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
.:: // If [ h O m e ] IS where the [ h e a r t ] IS, then I AM [ h o M e l e s s ]...

A rather manic-sounding giggle erupted from Suzushii's attacker, who launched into the air to an absolutely inhuman height, soaring upward before flipping over forward, and landing behind Suzushii on the top of the fountain. He rotated slowly toward him, lazily, looking at him over his shoulder until he was facing him completely, and idly twirled his keyblade in hand.

He appeared to be considering the other boy thoughtfully, eyes travelling over him as if sizing him up (though in what way and what for was not necessary certain, for though he seemed to want to pick a fight, his eyes lingered on certain areas of his body that were most definitely NOT used for fighting) and through the wide, grin-shaped hole in his mask his mouth was visible, making a broad smirk of its own.

"Well, well, well," he mumbled, his eyes flashing a violent green through the holes of his mask as he blinked his eyelids over them, "I knew I smelt a keyblade wielder," he chimed in a soft, mellow, teasing voice. To put emphasis on why he'd recognize the "scent" of a keyblade warrior, he lifted his own weapon and sliced it through the air.

"You seem familiar to me, boy. But I don't think you're any sort of famous.... tell me. What is your name?" as he spoke, he swayed his hips, shifting his weight from leg to leg. It appeared that he was easily bored.

It was odd to him that the boy was familiar to him. He was certain that they'd never met. Then again, that happened to him often. It seemed every time he went to travel to a "new world," or rather, a world he'd never visited before, he recognized it. He'd think of the name of the place before asking anyone. Sometimes he was forced to second-guess his own memory, in the way one tends to do when they can't recall whether or not they dreamed something or actually experienced it.

.// If I FOLLOW YOU [ h o m e ], will you LEND me your [ h e a r T ]? I'll BURROW deep [ i n s i d e ] and STAY [ f o r E v e r ], SURVIGING on borrowed [ p a s s i o n ] ::.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
Natio had been waiting for clothing so that she could change and not just stand there in a towel. Though she stood in front of the mirror, which she happened to wipe the condensation off a bit ago, messing with the front of her hair. That small part of her hair that flicked upward really only stayed down when her hair was completely wet. It seemed the moment her hair became just slightly dry that one part immediately flicked upward. Her hair didn’t really annoy her when it did that it was just something she had noticed since she last had it cut.

Hearing the knock at the door she turned her attention over to where Frey’s voice could be heard. Only thinking for a few moments she let out a small sigh before turning her body and making sure the corner of her towel was tucked in tight enough so that it would stay up by itself. When she reached the door she unlocked it and opened it a bit. It seemed as soon as she opened the door she could feel the less humid and slightly cooler air rush in. The feeling of the cooler air felt a lot nicer then the air in the bathroom.

Finally putting her attention onto Frey she looked up at him, a small sigh escaped from between her lips as she stood there. “Thanks Frey, I already feel a lot better” she said to him before uncrossing her arms and holding out her hands for the clothes. Waiting for the clothes she smiled a bit sheepishly. “Give me the clothing so I can quickly change and you can get in and rinse off the gunk” she said to him. Though she didn’t feel completely comfortable standing in front of him in a towel she didn’t just want to grab the clothes and shut the door to change. Having caused him to bleed seemed enough for the day. With her luck she might have hit his face on the door if she slammed it shut or something.
Kris walked up the stair case and opened the door at the top of them. "Dr. Finkelstein, dad said you needed my help for something?" He had poked his head into the doctors lab, and wasn't surprised at what he saw. "Ah, there you are Kris. Now stand over there, and make sure Zero doesn't follow you." Walking to where he was instructed, Kris took a better look at the lab. In front of him, to his left, and to his right where what looked to be three giant machines pointed at him.

"Uh, Doctor, what exactly are-" Just then Sally burst in, with Jack right be hind her. "Doctor, what are you planning on doing to my son? And is that the teleportation machine you've been building? No, I absolutely forbid you to use my son as some sort of lab rat." Kris looked at Sally, then to Dr. Finkelstein, then to Jack. "Sorry Dr. Finkelstein, she wanted to know where Kris was." "Sally, will you calm down, noting bad will happen to Kris, this is perefectly safe." "Mom, Don't worry, I'll be fine. I know how to take care of my self, and this one looks like it will work just fine." Sally looked at Kris and crossed her arms. Jack was off looking at various objects in the lab, and the doctor was next to the switch. "Alright Kris, I have to let you start making your own choices sometimes, even though they make you seem like Jack." At this Jack looked over at Sally, not knowing what had been said. "Did you say something about me Sally?" The doctor who had heard this as an okay to throw the switch, did so.

Kris watched as three balls of energy formed at the ends of the three machines. The color was what intrigued him the most. It was almost as if the energy was made up of all the colors he could imagine. He saw them swirl together, and form other colors, and then new ones would appear at the edges. After what felt like a really long time, the energy that had been stored arced out and hit Kris. Yet just before they had done this, Zero had flown over to him. "Uh-oh, this isn't going to be good."

The three arcs of energy had formed a bubble around Kris and Zero. On the other side of the bubble he could see Dr. Finkelstein scrambling around trying to shut down the machine. He then noticed Sally had gone hysterical because the docotor had apparently said something. And then there was Jack, trying to help the doctor and trying to calm Sally down. And then everything went white. After that, he felt as if he had been sacked by one of the Doctors creations. He then hit a wall, and fell to the ground. Two thoughts came threw Kris' head at this point. First off, "OWW! That hurt!". The second was the realization that the floor he was on, was not that of the lab.

((Note: I really haven't decided where Kris is after his teleportation. Its just not the lab.))
User Image

A slight giggle was heard from the man, as so, Suzushii became slightly creeped out, his eyebrows made his face seem distorted with a look of disgust and curiosity. He was caught off guard by the mans abrupt action. As the man flipped through the air, he could see nothing but a dark blur fly upwards and over his head. When the figure landed, Suzu turned around quickly. Squinting his eyes, to maybe get a better look at his attacker. He held his blade firmly in place.

As the man stood on the fountain shifting his weight from side to side, Suzu couldn't help but uncontrollably glance at the mans waving crotch that swayed in front of him. A drop of sweat caressed his cheek, and made its way down Suzu's face. Blinking several times he tried not to focus on the waving phallus.

As the man mentioned smelling a keyblade wielder Suzu glanced down at his own, and quickly placed it behind him, then realizing, he swiftly placed it back in front of him ready for a battle. Gritting his teeth, and trying not to blush too much, Suzu said under his breath, "My-my name is Suzu..." He thought that the man's voice sounded oddly familiar, like he had become close to him before. Shaking this theory out of his head he quickly retaliated with question, "I've answered you! Now you answer me! Why are you here? Who are you?" He didn't move, he just watched as the man sway back and forth.

As the anticipation built up inside of him he slowly tried to see under the mask, or rather behind it. He was curious, the man's voice sounded so utterly known to him. He couldn't place a face. Just like in his dream. He wasn't able to place faces to his friends. Was this man one of them? He thought, his eyes moved from side to side as he did some equations in his head, or so it looked like it.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

As much as Frey attempted to prepare himself to not blush at the sight of the girl whom he knew would be clad only in a peppy yellow towel, he couldn't completely suppress the color to flood into his cheeks. He glanced down at Naito, clearing his throat, unable to help but to think more on how much she had truly grown, though he kept his eyes firmly fixated on her face, simply REFUSING to let them wander at this point. Forget getting beaten up; he would be dead if he said anything about "boobs" at that moment. He just knew it.

He held the clothes out to her until she had taken them, and he nodded deftly as she spoke, stuttering in return, "Yeah. Er, do be a little quick? I really need to wash off. I feel......." he fished around for a completely appropriate term, and found one that described both the state of his fountain-soaked body and his brain, "Dirty." He wrinkled his nose and looked at himself, plucking at his damp attire for emphasis.

"So, uh, I'll leave you to that, then," he cleared his throat and stared at her face for a minute, entranced for a brief instant by the way her lips looked when she sighed, and then turned his back on her. "I'll just....be out here. Here in the hallway. You know. Waiting, and such things as that." He cleared his throat with a conversation-ending grunt, knowing he'd just made a complete and utter a** of himself and leaned against the corridor wall, staring firmly at the wall across from him.

Damn puberty.

Fashionable Codger

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

The masked man couldn't help but give out a very Christmasy chuckle of glee as he noticed the young blond man before him fix his emerald gaze on the rather hypnotic swaying of his own pelvic region. "Oooh, like what you see, Mr. Keyblader?" he crooned, clearly teasing him, swinging his own keyblade downward in such a swift, cutting motion that a breeze hit them both, and they could hear the air hurry as it was displaced around the weapon.

He seemed to ignore his questions for a moment as laughed lightly. The slight hysteria that seemed to saturate his words and laugh took the slightly recognizable quality of his voice and distorted it into something quite new to Suzushii. He slid his right hand down his stomach and settled it on his beltbuckle, tapping it, knowing it was already directly in Suzu's line of sight.

"You see this? It's a zero. That should tell you all you need to know," another light laugh teemed with his words as made a graceful 360 turn on the top of the fountain. He stopped when he was facing him directly once more, resting his keyblade over his left shoulder, his right hand coming to firmly clutch his own hip, which he cocked out a bit in a jaunty fashion. "I am no-one. Nothing; and that is what they call me. The Nothing." He grinned, and the sultry pout he was wearing behind his mask was almost audible, or even tangible, "Such a cruel title, isn't it? But it suits me, and I'm not about to complain somebody giving me a nickname."

With that, he seemed to tire abruptly with being a c**k tease and jumped off the fountain, once more leaping over Suzushii to stand directly behind him. "But I think you'd do well not to take my name to heart when it comes to how I fight, or you may wind up Heartless," his voice was now straightforward and threatening, though no less hysterical. He seemed to change emotions at less than the drop of a hat; it seemed that his easy-to-provoke boredom encompassed his own personality, as well. Now that he'd gotten some flirting out of the way, he appeared to be once more itching for a fight.

Kris slowly pushed him self up off the ground and into a sitting position. With his back against the wall, he looked around. "Yep, definitely not in Halloween town." If it weren't for the slight amount of pain that he was in at the moment, everything would be a lot more interesting. But from what he could tell, he was in a plaza of some sort, there was a fountain in a corner, a stair case in the opposite corner. On one side there was a gate, along with a gate on the other side. In the middle there was a dog. How Kris knew it was a dog was oblivious to him. But it did look strangely familiar.

"Zero?" With that the dog looked over at Kris, and wagged his tail. Zero then came over to Kris and sat down in front of him. "Why are you alive. With the fur, and the legs, and the not ghostly stuff?" As if knowing what he was talking about, Zero cocked his head to the side and seemed to shrug his shoulders. "Yeah, thats what I thought." With a groan, Kris pushed himself up off the ground and into a standing position. "Alright Zero, lets go and see where we are." He walked to the gate that was across from him, next to it was a sign saying 'First District' and an arrow pointing at the door.

The first district looked different from what he found out was the third district. He obviously figure that the districts would vary by what was in them. But he was surprised that the colors also varied. While the third was more of a blue, the looked more like the one of the other realms back home. Even so, everything was new to him. He found himself going up the stairs in the center and then up the next stair case, and the one after that. To his right was another door, and from the sign, this one lead to the second district. Making sure that Zero was still with him. Kris walked through the doors.

"Wow." To him, this district looked like this was where all the really rich people would live. "I wonder if my parents live here, or have been here?" Walking forward, he found himself over looking a fountain. He then noticed two people were down there as well. And the one thing that caught his eye was that they both held keyblades. Leaning against the edge, and careful to be silent, he tried to hear what was going on.

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
When Frey’s face turned a shade of pink she couldn’t help a lighter pink to spread across her own cheeks. Though she shifted her attention slightly she did notice that he didn’t actually look down at her chest. Inside, she was proud of him. Though it didn’t mean that she couldn’t tell he seemed to be having a bit of trouble searching for the right words. Most likely he was making sure he didn’t have some type of slip up once again. If he had slipped up Naito would have had to hurt him in some way, but she would have also tried to make sure she didn’t get herself dirtied once again.

Being handed the clothing she nodded at his last couple of sentences before watching him walk off. Backing back into the bathroom she shut the door and turned her attention to the clothing that was picked out for her. She was glad that she would be able to wear some clothing while her dirtied clothing was going to be washed. Just the thought of her being out of her dirtied clothing made her felt better. She couldn’t help but think about the different bugs that fell from her when she washed. A small shiver was sent up her spine just as she thought about it.

Naito went over to the counter by the sink in the bathroom and set them down. Lifting up her hands she ruffled her hair slightly to get more air into it so that it could start to dry faster. After all she didn’t want to keep Frey waiting.

Though as she stood there ruffling her own hair she thought for a few moments. Frey gave her clothing which is all good but he being a guy and all meant that there were going to be a few things missing. It wasn’t as though she planned on staying in the clothing gave to her, but it would be a bit awkward. Why did keyblade wielders have to go through so many awkward situations?

Uh Frey..I don’t suppose..you have any undergarments that I’ll be able to wear?” she asked towards the door just loud enough to be heard but yet it could be heard by her voice that she didn't favor asking one of her male freinds for such things. She could definitely deal with having no bra but she didn’t really like walking around in clothing without any underwear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff