Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
𝑋𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 "𝐹𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑠" 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

|| Location || Gas station || Company || Daniel, Calypso, Dawn, Royce, Violet, Willow || Emotion || Calm, curious, playful, annoyed

________ ____ __ _ ♢☽☾♢ _ __ ____ ________

Before he was about to toss both girls into the back of Daniel's car, there was that shock again that shot through his body. Brows furrowed as he turned his head and he looked out from the corner of his eye. In the darkness of the night and the midst of all the heavy rain, Faustus could make out two pairs of glowing eyes in the distance, though they were coming closer and fast. What any bit of uncertainty he had about Marcus truly being here was just confirmed thanks to the appearance of the two demonic dogs. "Get in the car, now." The purple haired vampire commanded without even turning his head to face the woman, his gaze fully concentrated on the rabbid hell hounds. When he didn't hear her move so much as a muscle did he then turn his head to look straight at her. "Dammit, must I do everything?!" Without hesitation, Faustus lifted both of the human girls in his arms then set them in the back of the vehicle. Quickly did he close the door and as he did, he flipped the child lock switch on so she couldn't get out so easily.

Turning his attention back to the vile canines, he let out a sigh as he began moving toward them and as he did, he couldn't fight back the smile that tugged at the corner of his lips.
"Man, I hate these things." Stopping, he stared down the charging beasts and took a stance to go up against them. In order to get to any of the descendants, they would have to go through him first. They were only two thankfully, so the small number shouldn't be too difficult to handle.

☽☾♢ _ __ ____ ________________ ____ __ _♢☽☾

theStar_Foxx

Spirit

Ippiki-Ookami RP
theStar_Foxx
DelusionalMalfunction
xXBurningHeartsXx
Ireta_Thorn_1765
C A L Y P S O
User Image
                                                        ««
                                                        XXXL 0NGXXXW ALKS »»» I N X T HE X D ARK

T HROUGH X T HE X W OODS
                                                        B EHIND X T HE X P ARK

XXX Calypso nodded along with Royce, though she hesitated on moving back towards the car. The blonde human before her shouldered the fainted girl and, although she had agreed to Calypso's offer, she wouldn't so much as take her eyes off of the indigo-haired newcomer. Glancing at said man, the teal-ette could easily understand how it was that Royce came to distrust him. After all, he comes out of nowhere, asks for everyone to come with him, and--OH FOR THE LOVE OF COD DID THAT LITTLE GIRL JUST FALL OUT OF THE SKY.

Staring at the nearby van, Calypso gaped like a fish out of water at a small woman standing on the roof. Totally normal. Yeah, just another post-apocalyptic day. People falling from the sky and landing on cars, all bad-a**-like. YEAH, CAN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG THERE.

"Hello, Faustus." The little ninja greeted the purple-haired dude they had all come to know and love become extremely suspicious of. The girl speaking had short hair, a red eye, and an eye-patch, for reasons not readily available to comprehend. "I'm gonna be really blunt with you. No idea if you've noticed, but we're all vampires. That blue haired male in the car? Yeah..blue blood. The guy talking to you right now?" Pausing, the supposed... "vampire" nodded her head towards Faustus. "He is, too... My name is Willow. There's no need for you to be afraid. We're trying to protect you... trust me. If we wanted you dead, you wouldn't have had time to even know what was going on. Now, I suggest you take Faustus' advice and come with us. There's more than one threat around."

"W-w-wait--wait... say what?" Calypso unintentionally spluttered aloud. Vampires? Like, creatures of the night, suck you dry? Twilight? Huh? "Vampires aren't real... right?: Looking back to Royce for reassurance, all she found was grim determination. That... wasn't usually a sign of disbelief. More or less, it meant that what that girl--Willow--was saying, well, it was true. Or, at the very least, Royce and the others had accepted it as so. After all, the existence of vampires would explain the far from average methods of Faustus and Willow appearing. Still, wouldn't she have known something? Sure, she had been out of the loop for some time with worldly happenings, but vampires? Seriously?

"Okay, this chick was right to be distrustful." Stepping away from Faustus, Calypso went to join Royce and the girl she carried. She was feeling a lot less than trusting at the moment, especially about putting her life in the hands of a bunch of so-called vampires. She was determined to find out who the mystery girl that healed her was, anyways; if Royce didn't go with them, she would take the other blonde with her, and that would almost guarantee that she would never find out their connection. Of course, those were her thoughts up until the point that Faustus decided to take Royce and the other and stuff them into the back of the car.

I X P LAYED X P RETEND

B ETWEEN X T HE X T REES X

feels: flabbergastedX wears: it's chilly, okay?X with: Daniel, Royce, Violet, Dawn, Faustus, MarcusX at: gas stationX

T HE X S TARS X S MILED ««« D OWN X O N X M E X

I X S AID X A X P RAYER X A ND X F ELL X A SLEEP

»»

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

User Image
╔══════════════╗

ωįℓℓσω

╚══════════════╝

✗✗✗Willow couldn't help but smile slightly, an amused glint in her eye as Daniel dragged himself out of the car. He seemed refreshed...the last time she had seen him his hair was shorter, and so was his stature. At least he looked more...grown up now, she supposed. She couldn't help but arch an eyebrow as he spoke about a friend, but she bit her tongue, keeping herself from asking if this so called "friend" was human. It was stupid and dangerous of him to meddle with humans romantically, but she trusted he knew what he was doing...however, if she thought this human of his was possible of any threat, she wouldn't hesitate in taking her out. Protecting Merlin's Descendants and her Blue Bloods was number one priority on her list. A watchful eye lazily followed the two men as they walked into the gas station. She could hear their conversation and her lips quirked into a slightly bigger smile. The girl had gotten here by foot as well, jumping around from rooftop to rooftop, until she had spotted the two girls, Royce and Violet. From then on she had followed them silently, and lo and behold, they had led her to more descendants of Merlin. It was perfect.

✗✗✗Her amused train of thought was interrupted as she realized the reaction that the human girl was having. She could see the hatred in her eyes, and she could also tell she was getting ready to run as she hoisted up the Light girl over her shoulder. "Impressive. She thinks she can outrun us." she muttered quietly to herself, so only Faustus and Daniel would have been capable of hearing. It was then that everything seemed to go into a frenzy. Marcus had sent down two of his lovely little hell hounds. God he was such a pain in the butt. Before she could speak, the human and the Light child were tossed in the car. "Whoopsie, seems he forgot about the other two." she said with the same un-amused tone she had been speaking with the entire time she got there. Of course, she was referring to Calypso and Dawn, the other two descendants of Merlin. Without a second thought, the dainty vampire hopped off the roof of the car and sped behind the teal-ette. "To answer your question, yes. Vampires are very real. I would be more than willing to give you a demonstration of what we're capable sometime. But for now..." she quickly threw the taller girl over one of her shoulders before quickly speeding behind Dawn as well and tossing her onto her free shoulder.

✗✗✗ She then opened the car, tossed one of them in the back seat, and the other in the passenger seat before she herself gently perched herself on the driver's seat and turned to face them. "God I hate doing this." she muttered under her breath before swiftly removing the eye patch and looking at each of them with her emerald eye. She hated using her powers of "persuasion" but it was clear these four wouldn't come peacefully. "Stay in the car." she commanded as she forcibly made them make eye contact with her. She would control when she would break off her influence from them, but for now at least she could be reassured they would stay in the car. To them it would feel like they wanted to stay in the car, and wouldn't realize what had happened until after she broke off her influence. She then locked the door behind her again, setting the childproof lock on before shutting the door and quickly placing her eyepatch on again. With a quiet little string of 'tsk's, she spoke calmly to Faustus. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna try to take care of this from the source, and n** it in the bud." she said with a polite nod of the head before disappearing in a blur.

✗✗✗Within seconds, she was standing behind Marcus, the cause of all this chaos with her hands neatly placed in her front pockets. "Hello Marcus. Fancy meeting you here." she said with a little smirk that didn't reach her eyes at all. "How've you been? I've been peachy. You look like hell, but perhaps, all Rogues look like hell." she said with a playful and amused glint in her showing eye. "Anyway, as much as I've enjoyed this little chit chat, I would really appreciate it if you...y'know...called off your pooches. They're scaring the girls."

DelusionalMalfunction

theStar_Foxx

Ireta_Thorn_1765[/quote

03I8[/quote

Ippiki-Ookami RP

Feral Cat

User Image

His wolfish grin was accompanied by a humored chuckle as he spoke to Willow, "You greet me as if we are both here by coincidence." He snickered. "I have been following those girls for as long as you have. But you knew that, didn't you? I thought I was just having myself a couple of late afternoon snacks, but it seems I found something even better." he said, stretching his arm down to the scene below, "A whole feast. And the main courses? Well, they just happen to be humanity's last hope. And my, my, do they look tasteful." he grinned and looked back at her. "Call them off? Heavens no. They are my sheepdogs. Herding them all into a steel cage, just for me."

He hoisted himself up onto the rusted metal railing, and looked back at her with a glint in his eyes. "I find it amusing how much confidence you blue bloods have in the salvation of the world. It was a dark and cruel place before all this, it deserved a fall. Now, if you don't mind, I am still looking forward to a little snack. Wiping out entire cities takes a rather pleasant toll on the appetite," he said and licked his lips, "And I'm ravenous."

He leapt off of the railing and came down with bone crushing thud onto the hood of the Sedan, with so much force the windshield all but shattered. He glanced at Daniel with a smirk, "Oops, my bad." He laughed. He broke through the shattered glass with his fist and reached in, pulling Calypso out, very roughly, by her red scarf and jacket collar. "You'll do just fine, princess." He chuckled.

The air reeked of death and wet dog. The Hellhounds focused on surrounding Faustus, as he was currently the most threatening, as Daniel was still recouping. Thick black drool oozed from their jowls as they snarled and barked at Faustus. Their glowing red eyes would chill the bone of any normal human, and just the stench of their breath could put one near teetering on the edge of passing out. Their bone snapping fangs were overgrown and very sharp. The patches of black fur on their dark grey bodies were matted down with blood and rain. Smoke emanated off of them, completely enveloping the air around them. One finally lunged at Faustus, teeth bared.

User Image

Royce quickly turned to run when Faustus ordered her into the car, but was no match for his speed. "Damn bloodsucker!" she hissed through her teeth as she kicked and struggled in his grip. Her violent kicking slowed as the pungent smell of wet dog reached her nose. The smell was so awful it caused her to be light headed. The two small pups at her side whimpered helplessly.She barely got a glimpse of the piercing red eyes before she was shoved into the backseat of the sedan, followed shortly after with the other two girls. Royce tried immediately to break out of the car, and cursed more when she realized the childlock was on.

She was about to go into full blown panic. She suddenly found herself turned around in her seat, staring into a set of emerald and red eyes. Her mind slowly went blank as she stared into the complementary eyes, and experienced a sudden desire to stay in the car... The world was scary out there, and she was safe in here, in this car, with her new friends. The set of eyes vanished, but her desire didn't. She slowly looked at Calypso and Dawn, clutching the puppy carrier to her chest. Her feeling of peace lasted only a minute, before a large thud hit the car, denting the ceiling in the front seat and shattering the windshield. A terrified gasp left her lips and she grabbed Violet protectively. A gloved hand broke through the windshield and grabbed Calypso by her scarf, and dragged her up through the interior of the car and out the windshield.
Daniel L. Xavier

Our past forges our present,
As our present forges our future.
It's all just a big linear equation.
User Image

⇠-----------------------------------------------------------⇢

'I've got a bad feeling about this...' Thought Daniel listening to Faustus as he grabbed a chocolate bar and stuck it into his pocket. "Shut up... it's been a long day." He barked, just before hearing loud actual barking. Each bark sent a cold shock through his body as he recognized it from his training. 'Hell hounds? Here?' He quickly grabbed a caramel bar, and turned just in time to watch the chaos unfold. He quickly ran back and just as he pushed the doors open again, he watched horrified as his wind shield shattered, alongside his hood. The horror quickly turned to anger as the rogue dragged out the blue haired girl. He stepped out into the now receding rain, and froze as his hair stood on it's ends. 'Something bad's coming... big...' He thought feeling his eyes widen.

He sprinted forward and reached his arm back and swung it forward, stopping halfway to the car as if he was going for an upper cut with his index and middle finger extended. His shadow shot forward and turned itself into a spear, following the pace of his movement, and a thin needle like spear shot from the ground and into the center of Marcus' wrist, just barely missing the blue haired girl. In a flash, Daniel's mind remembered his Upper Limb anatomy class. 'The carpal tunnel... holder of the median nerve, controlling all grip... won't hold him off forever before the healing starts, but it might be just enough to give the girl a chance to escape.' Out of the corner of his eye he saw the dogs leaping at Faustus... if he was really a bodyguard, it shouldn't be hard getting rid of the dogs, but there is always a chance. Daniel kept his arm up in focus and split his fingers, causing the spear to break into two and sever the nerve altogether while getting ready to slash the hand completely off from the inside out. 'I need to start being more generous with the blood bags...' Another one or two bags may help the recovery process, but that can be dealt with after the situation at hand.

"When you two are done goofing off, get everyone and run west!" He yelled as the instinct to run grew with every other second. If these were truly Merlin's descendent, then they need to be protected... they were probably the only way this world was ever going to see light again. 'After all this is over... I'm getting a legitimate weapon.' He breathed deeply, waiting for the rogue's retaliation to spear him again. The nerve had a pretty good chance of healing back quickly unless the limb is severed, so time is precious. He glared at the rogue as he spoke. "This is for my car, you p***k."

⇖----------------------------------------------------------⇗

Carpe Diem Mea Amici

I could swear I see: A red Dawn another blue head... zombie corpses everywhere, two random girls, one of whom stole my friggin steering wheel lock, and some purple haired dude who thought it'd be cool to just pick me up. Another girl who's dirtying up my already dirty car... some jerk who broke my only ride, and dogs?
Over there: Gas station
I'm thinking... : And I thought yesterday sucked... no more picking up hitch hikers...

Spirit

Ippiki-Ookami RP
theStar_Foxx
DelusionalMalfunction
xXBurningHeartsXx
Ireta_Thorn_1765
C A L Y P S O
User Image
                                                        ««
                                                        XXXL 0NGXXXW ALKS »»» I N X T HE X D ARK

T HROUGH X T HE X W OODS
                                                        B EHIND X T HE X P ARK

XXX No sooner were Royce and the other blonde tossed into the car did Willow appear directly behind Calypso, causing the hair on her neck to rise. Of course, that was nothing compared to being picked up suddenly and lain over a vampire's shoulder, startling her half out of her wits. She had been slightly distracted by the sound of howls in the distance, which had made her just a smidge more vulnerable, not that she'd have reacted quick enough to stop Willow, anyways. No more than two seconds could have passed in that short time span, yet it had really happened. In such a small period, that tiny girl with the eye-patch had picked up two women and tossed them into a car near the speed of sound. Landing in the back seat with a soft thump, the teal-ette stared in bewilderment at those around her. In the front of the car, that red-headed chick from earlier suddenly appeared in the passenger seat, followed right behind by Willow in the driver's side. Royce was freaking out, Violet was unconscious...

Looking Willow in the eye proved to be a bad idea, seeing as how no one could stop when she took that eye-patch off. The always-visible red eye of her's glowed brighter now that it was complemented by the emerald of her other eye, both glinting in what light shone in the otherwise dark night. Calypso's mind felt wiped blank, as though nothing mattered enough to remember. The ground faded from beneath her feet, all noises drowned out by the void that Willow's will created. "Stay in the car." The girl commanded, her voice cutting through everything and bouncing around in her head. It felt as though the idea to stay in the car was all her own, as if it was the obvious choice. Everything pointed to staying in the car--and then, Willow broke her connection with the three females.

Calypso shook her head, pressing her hands up to the temples of her forehead. "Ugh," She groaned, feeling as though fate had totally thrown her a curve-ball this time. "What the ever-glubbing Cod was that?" The girl's lips pursed and pulled downward just so, a frown now on her face. Everything was back to normal again, except she had no desire whatsoever to leave the car. Barks, growls, and howls resounded in the gas station's vicinity, drawing in Calypso's interest. "What on Earth?" The mellow traveler twisted around in her seat and sat up on her knees, peeking over the back-seat. Out the trunk window, she saw what looked to be some ghastly excuse for dogs. They were larger than any breed she held knowledge of, like Rottweilers gone pit-bull and stuffed with steroids. They were unnatural, or, more aptly-put, supernatural. The edges of their outlines wisped hither and thither, moving with the fluidity of shadows dancing in tree leaves. Red eyes gleamed like blood rubies, black liquid oozing from jowls in dire need of a pet-dentist. "Are those...?" Eyes widening at her conclusion, she looked round at Royce and the red-head with the likeness of whip-lash.

"You guys have to see thi--," Calypso's thought went unfinished as something landed upon the roof of the car, nearly obliterating the windshield entirely. Before anyone could move, the sharp clatter of glass being torn away raked the ears of the car's passengers. A hand emerged from the newly-torn opening, the face of another stranger barely visible beyond. Not yet feeling the affects of fear reach her system, Calypso was simply amazed by the feat that seemed improbable for any regular human being to attempt. That being said, the male currently dragging her out of the car by her scarf and collar wasn't anything close to a regular human being, nor was she. Kicking aimlessly as her body floundered over the console and dash against her will, she tried to scream but found she could hardly wheeze out a totally unhelpful, "St-o-op!"

Fingers curled about the scarf that became her noose, her knuckles turned white and she fought to breathe. Her sides and hips scraped against the impromptu skylight that she was being pulled from so roughly, shards of glass scraping against her that could be described in just about every antonym of smooth. Gasping, she could barely make out her captor's chuckling. "You'll do just fine, princess." The girl's eyes just about bulged from her head as a black spear-like thing shot up from the ground and narrowly missed her, though hitting it's real target, the vampire, quite accurately.

Seeing her chance, the Descendant thanked the heavens for the rain still pattering around them. Concentrating with everything she had, her abilities to make her gifts work properly were heightened greatly by the urgency that pain brought. Water within a fifteen-foot radius of Calypso rushed towards her position with Marcus upon the car. The fluid shot up as large, jagged crystals to pierce anything in her five-foot vicinity, one gliding just past Marcus' arm and the other fully puncturing his left side, just under the ribs. For a vampire such as himself, the wound would be a b***h to deal with, but it wouldn't be the end to him by any means. Rain nearby her froze and fell like small knives. The girl's eyes squeezed shut, she had no time to try aiming for anything--she just lashed out as much as possible and hoped she hit something.

I X P LAYED X P RETEND

B ETWEEN X T HE X T REES X

feels: flabbergasted; freaked the fish outX wears: it's chilly, okay?X with: Daniel, Royce, Violet, Dawn, Faustus, MarcusX at: gas stationX

T HE X S TARS X S MILED ««« D OWN X O N X M E X

I X S AID X A X P RAYER X A ND X F ELL X A SLEEP

»»

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
𝑋𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 "𝐹𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑠" 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒

|| Location || Gas station || Company || Daniel, Calypso, Dawn, Royce, Violet, Willow || Emotion || Calm, playful, annoyed, focused

As he stayed focused on the dogs, his attention was only deterred momentarily when Marcus had decided to come join in by landing onto Daniel's car with quite a bit of force. Enough to have the windshield shatter and thus create an easy access to the girls inside. Sure enough did the rogue reach in and grabbed the teal haired woman. He wanted to go help, but he had to trust Willow or Daniel to take care of it seeing as he was already a bit preoccupied with the two ugly mutts. When they got close to him, they circled around him like some prey. Faustus always kept his eyes on the one that came into view and ears one the other that would leave his line of sight behind him. Nose wrinkled at the horrid stench that was their breath and thanks to the rain, it only made them smell worse with the scent of wet rotting dog. A couple of times they snapped their teeth at him in the midst of their snarling and barking and it only made the Blue Blood chuckle. "I swear, you mongrels get uglier and uglier each time your summoned." One gave a defiant and insulted snarl at the remark before it lunged straight for Faustus. Eyes narrowed as he sidestepped then brought a fist down hard onto the creature's skull. It stunned it and the other dog went and launched to take a chance at mauling the vampire. "I don't think so." His arm stretched out and grabbed at the canine's throat as it gave a yelp. Faustus then tossed it like a rag doll at the nearest building as it crashed through the wall. Daniel then gave a yell for him and Willow to take everyone and flee. The purple haired vampire just scoffed at the goofing off comment before yelling back. "I'm kind of busy in case you haven't noticed!"

The other snapping out of it's stunned state, turned toward the Blue Blood and attempted to clamp it's jaws at one of his legs. "Whoa! Haha didn't forget about you." He had just moved his leg out of the way in the nick of time before kicking the dog in the face. It merely shook the blow off and jumped away before Faustus could land another hit. It gave another charge, zig zagging to throw the vampire off then jumped at him. The hellhound didn't get a bite, but it did manage to claw at the vampire's torso. "Ow. I'd say you ruined my suit, but the rain has already long done that." It went for another attack, Faustus bringing out his short blade out and swinging it forward. It sliced the side of the creature's face, cutting at it's lip as it growled and whined in pain. Swiftly did it turn back to it's opponent and to try and go for the vampire's legs again, Faustus dodging each snap of it's jaws. While this had most of the indigo haired male's attention, he didn't catch the sound of rubble behind him from the building he had tossed the other mongrel at. It saw the opportunity and without hesitation charged for the enemy and then jumped into the air before landing on Faustus' back. Claws dug into his back while fangs came down and closed on the vampire's shoulder, earning a yell from him as the sound of ripping flesh and crushing bones could be heard. "Dammit, I was hoping you would've been knocked out for more than just a couple of minutes." Teeth clenched in pain and were now also bared toward the mutt as he attempted to pry the damn beast off of him. The other dog was still going at his legs and then did it fake one bite to instead lunge for the Blue Blood's hand that held the blade. Catching this, Faustus pulled his hand away then brought it back down into the hound's head. With a crunch, it's body went limp and collapsed.

Seeing this, the hellhound that was latched on Faustus' shoulder released it grip only to try and bite at the vampire's neck and end it all. As soon as he felt the dog's teeth leave his shoulder. he brought one hand up to deliver a punch to the canine's muzzle. Knocking it's head to the side and away from his neck, it gave him enough time to grab the beast by the scruff of it's neck and yank it forward and off of him. Before it could even get back up on all fours, a foot was slammed on it's throat, pinning it down. The Blue Blood stared down at it as it flailed in attempts to get free, getting a couple of scratches at his leg, but it's life was soon ended as Faustus added more pressure with his foot and crushed the dog's neck. Looking back to where the others were, there was a lot going on as Danny boy used his shadow power on Marcus as well as the cyan haired girl. What element she controlled was revealed as the water collected around her and also aimed for the rogue along with the falling droplets near her turning into sharp shards. About time one of them put their special abilities to use and thankfully not against any of the Blue Bloods.

theStar_Foxx
Hope I didn't god mod too much if at all against the hounds.

DelusionalMalfunction

Feral Cat

User Image

Marcus found Calypso's helplessness very pleasing. Although he liked a challenge, he enjoyed weak prey as well. He tightened his grip on her scarf and prepared to leave, he would let his hounds keep them preoccupied enough to get out with the tealette, and get somewhere he could feast in private. Je caught Daniel's movement in the corner of his eye, right before he felt a crippling pain in his wrist of the hand in which he held his prey. He hissed in pain as the little shadow spear sliced through his nerve, loosening his grip a little. He was in a tremendous amount of pain from such a small wound. His gaze snapped back to Daniel, with a menacing smile he chuckled a small wounded laugh "Not bad.." he laughed and winced.

His eyes widened as everything became cold and suddenly a shard of ice crystal skimmed his arm and another punctured just below his ribs. He let out of hiss of pain and threw Calypso to the ground. More shards headed towards him and he threw up his forearm as a shield. He looked down at Calypso with hatred gleaming in his eyes "Congratulations. I was going to kill you quick and painless... But you just earned yourself a long, painful death." he snarled.
He leapt off the car and ran full speed towards the station building and up the wall to the roof. He held his wrist with the other hand, as blood dripped from it. He looked at Willow, eyes full of hate. "You are fighting a losing battle," he roared and looked down to the rest of them, "All of you are. You could give up, but you have decided to only momentarily prolong your sad, wretched, pathetic lives. Enjoy it while you can."

The dogs' decaying bodies began to sizzle in the rain and disintegrate into smoke and ash. The smoke built up in the air, darkening the vision of everyone present. It lasted only a few moments before the rain cleared the smoke, and Marcus was gone. It seemed they were safe, for the time being.
Daniel L. Xavier

User Image

Daniel took a sharp breath at the same time as the ice shards hit, as he shot out a burst of energy through his shadow and the needle like thread shooting from the ground expanded side ways, moving up in the blink of an eye as if it was an unfolding leaf from the ground and towards the man's wrist, just barely missing as he releases his wrist from it's hold. 'Ice?' He wondered, as his shadows drew back into the ground.

"Well, it's only a battle when both parties are fighting." He taunted with a smirk as the smoke cleared. Suddenly, his instincts struck again, and he turned back wide eyed. His car was totalled. He quickly unlocked the trunk with his remote and almost tore open the cooler inside. His hands dove to the bottom of the half melting ice filled cooler, and reached the bottom most bags, and stuffed four into his jacket, and grabbed one more. "We have to move!" He called without turning around. He ripped open the bag's top with his fangs and started sipping it quickly, draining the bag in one fast constant chug. He dropped the bag and wiped his lips on his sleeve. "Get everyone!" He called, fear ringing in his eyes. Something big was coming... he could feel it. His ears started picking up the sound of heavy foot steps that just barely vibrated through the asphalt, picked up only through the acute vampire's sense of touch. "We have to get away from here! Quickly!" He ran over to help the blue haired girl to her feet and paused briefly realizing she was healed. 'I can figure that out later...' "Come on... we're all in danger if we stay here any longer!"

Daniel ran over to his destroyed car, and almost tore the door open, and sighed looking at the unconscious girl in the back who had stolen his steering lock earlier. 'If I can just save one of this one heiress, we should be fine.' He slipped out of his coat, and wrapped it around her quickly, letting the shoulder ends cover her head to help protect her from the rain, and took the unconscious blonde girl in his arms, moving quickly to avoid another reaction from the pink haired girl. He then carefully but swiftly drew her out and held her in his arms while looking at the others. "We're going to have some major company if we stay..." He turned and let his eyes lock with the pink haired girl with a serious, and a slightly cold tone in his voice, and an urgent look in his eyes. "And I know you've got vampy issues, but trust me.. if we wanted to kill you we would have." He began walking away quickly in the opposite direction from the noise and sensation tingling in his chest, and approached the edge of the gas station shelter with the girl in arms. 'Crap, I left my blood packs in the jacket.'

It was a cold feeling that wouldn't leave his chest. Daniel's heart was pounding through his ribs. The foot steps keep coming closer and closer, and it was followed by a heavy metal scraping sound. With the rain still pouring it was hard to see too far, let alone make out the sound. "We need to head west!" He called, scanning the view in front of them. There was a small abandoned beige Toyota Corolla nearby, but it wouldn't fit all of them... 'or will it...'

Carpe Diem Mea Amici

((Edited owo))

I could swear I see: A red Dawn another blue head... zombie corpses everywhere, two random girls, one of whom stole my friggin steering wheel lock, and some purple haired dude who thought it'd be cool to just pick me up. Another girl who's dirtying up my already dirty car...
Over there: Gas station
I'm thinking... : Dyiiiiiing.... sloooowlly... bloooood....

Trash Friend

10,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
𝑋𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 "𝐹𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑠" 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒

|| Location || Gas station || Company || Daniel, Calypso, Dawn, Royce, Violet, Willow || Emotion || Calm, playful, annoyed, focused

Faustus saw that Marcus was more or less taken care of and was glad because he didn't feel like dealing with anymore hell hounds. Letting the rogue's words pass through one ear and out the other before he left, the indigo haired vampire turned his attention back to his allies and the girls. They were warned and told again to come with the Blue Bloods, Daniel already taking it upon himself to grab the one unconscious blonde from the back of his car. He starting yelling in panic for them to get moving, Faustus soon detecting the threat that blue boy was so worried about. He honestly hated running, but the one major issue was that they didn't have the trust or even an alliance with these gifted humans. So, not only would it be a likely defeat, but their effort in finding these descendants of Merlin would've been a waste and a huge loss.

Following Daniel as he passed the now wrecked vehicle, he paused in his steps when he saw his male vampire friend talking to the reluctant pink haired woman. Was she still not gonna cooperate? Well at this point, whether she was or wasnt, Faustus walked over to the other side of the car and took matters into his own hands; literally. He scooped the girl up in his arms bridal style, not caring if she disliked being held and just ran in the direction Daniel had instructed them to go toward. The did he catch Daniel eyeing another vehicle, and gave a click of his tongue with a smirk on his face.
"I need to ask, do you ever use your own two legs that you were blessed with anymore to travel?" Faustus was half teasing and half serious since vampires could very well run as fast as cars could, yet Danny boy here seemed to rely more on the man made machine. Sure they had some "luggage" to carry, but it could be easily divided by the three Blue Bloods.

theStar_Foxx

DelusionalMalfunction

OOC: Bleh short.]
Daniel L. Xavier

User Image

Glancing back at the wreckage, he saw Faustus pick up the pink haired girl in a similar manner and follow. He stepped out into the slowly decreasing rain, feeling it pat down his hair, as he trudged towards the car. The girl still seemed to giving a light glow beneath his now soaking coat as he glanced down and walked towards the Toyota.

Daniel Smirked at the blue blood's comment. "Only if I have to... I figured it'd draw too much attention... do you even know how to drive?" he retorted in a half joking manner. "It'll be easier for us to move if the humans weren't slowing us down... let's get the-" A flash of lightning followed sharply by the boom of a thunder loomed overhead, cutting off his words. His heart was still pounding but he knew he still had a bit of time as the metal scraping and the almost ground shaking footsteps drew closer.

The wet blue haired blue blood narrowed his eyes in focus, as a shadow crept from his foot onto the car, and into the keyhole. "I've never done this before... try not to get too hopeful..." He breathed as the shadow snaked it's way in and faded into the darkness of the hole. Daniel sighed, and moved his shadow out and through the slit of the door, and formed it into a small wire which then unlocked the car from the inside. Every shadow movement had it's cost, but little movements weren't as bad.

Daniel reached down with one hand, carefully balancing the girl in his arms and opened the door, and set her inside on the front passenger seat, and pulled the belt over, locking her in place. Stepping back out in the rain, Daniel hit a small button next to the door handle from the inside, unlocking all of the car doors. He looked back, the booming of the footsteps, his heart still pounding in his chest as they drew close enough to be heard even by human ears. "Humans, get in or we'll have to leave you behind! I'm driving! We can't stay here any longer!" He yelled above the rain, making a sound shield with his hand to just barely amplify his voice a little more. He walked over to the driver's side and got into his seat, keeping the door open. His shadow felt weak from the lack of light.

Now out of the rain, he then recognized a familiar scent, and looked towards Faustus. "Hey Faus... you wouldn't happen to have a lighter would you?"

Carpe Diem Mea Amici

)

I could swear I see: Dawn, a whole bunch of Merlin's Descendents and two blue bloods...
Over there: Road trip round 2?
I'm thinking... : The things I do for people...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff