- Blue Bloods

Extra
- OOC
- Accepted Profiles

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

User Image

INTRO

The world has plunged into a murky, dark time. The dead are rising and terrorizing the living. The deadly disease is spreading quickly and has taken billions of lives. The few who remain live in constant fear that their lives will be taken from them any second, and spend their days trying to look for more survivors. These flesh eating creatures are not the only enemy that human kind has come to know, however. Vampires have taken this opportunity to run wild - these are called Rogue Vampires. These vampires are known to hunt and kill mercilessly. They know fully well what they're dong, but they really do not care. A few of them have come together and worked as a unit to kidnap humans as they please. They take their fill of blood, keep them around until there's not enough left for the victim to keep up with them, then kill them off completely. It is a long, and brutal process. It is also rumored that the Rogues are responsible for the creation and spread of the disease.
Now, there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. There are vampires who aim to protect the human race and to help them preserver and prosper once more. These are called Blue Bloods. The Blue Bloods take in humans, asking them for a healthy portion of their blood. In return, they offer their protection, a place to stay, and food. These humans are all taken willingly and they are taken to the Blue Blood's base - an ancient castle surrounded by cold mountains and dark frozen forests. These Blue Bloods have also discovered that there is hope for salvation for the human race. They have traced Merlin's blood line, and have found six of his descendants to be alive. It is rumored that all of Merlin himself went through an apocalyptic era, and was immune to infection. There is hope that these predecessors also hold immunity to the current infection plaguing the world. They, along with the help of the Blue Bloods, could help the human race slowly take back their lives and territory from the Rogues and the flesh eating zombies.

Intro
Rules
Profiles
-Merlin's Descendants
-Humans
-Rogue Vampires
-Blue Bloods

Extra
-OOC
-Profiles

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

User Image
RULES

Alright guys, this is a semi-lit to literate Role Play, so I think at least two meaty paragraphs per post would be just fine. Just give the person you're Role Playing with something to work with. Writer's block is understandable from time to time, but it shouldn't be a constant thing.
I would like there to be action, but please, no god-modding and auto hits. No one is that perfect.
If you think you won't be able to post for a while, please let your partner know so they won't be stuck for days.
Respect all of your fellow Role Players! This is important, I don't want anyone to feel left out or just plain hurt and insulted.
Follow all of Gaia's rules.
Send all profiles to me. Rogue Vampire profiles should be labeled "Rogue", Blue Blood Vampire profiles should be labeled "Blue Blood", Merlin's descendants' profiles should be labeled "Merlin's Descendant", and the profiles for humans with no magical abilities should be labeled "Innocent Bystander." Simple enough, right?
Reserves are allowed, simply add the word "Reserve" to the original profile name. IE: "Blue Blood - Reserve"
Let's make this a little more entertaining. Add a Never Have I Ever phrase to the finished profile when you PM it to me please. So for example, "Never have I ever broken a bone."
I will add more rules as I see fit...I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I suppose I'll remember.

Intro
Rules
Profiles
-Merlin's Descendants
-Humans
-Rogue Vampires
-Blue Bloods

Extra
-OOC
-Profiles

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

PROFILES

User Image

Name
                                      Race
                                      Sexual Preference
                                      Position
                                      Personality
                                      Biography
                                      Abilities
                                      Username

[IMGleft]insert image here. Nothing too big please. Anime picture only.[/IMGleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10]
[color=color1]Name:[/color] Character Name
[color=color2]Age:[/color] No younger than 16
[color=color1]Gender:[/color] Male or Female
[color=color2]Race:[/color] Vampire or Human?
[color=color1]Sexual Preference:[/color] Straight, Gay, Bi?
[color=color2]Position:[/color]A leader, body guard, etc. Merlin's Descendants, put the element associated with you. Ie: Blue Blood - Leader or Merlin's Descendant - Fire
[color=color1]Personality:[/color] Pretty straight forward
[color=color2]Biography:[/color] What they did before the apocalypse started, what they do now, etc.
[color=color1]Abilities:[/color] If you are a Human and not a vampire or one of Merlin's descendants, please put N/A. Limit of five abilities, max. Please make them relevant to your elemental power. Vampires all have the natural abilities of super human strength, speed, and healing. They are allowed two additional powers.
[color=color2]Likes:[/color] Five likes, or more if you'd like
[color=color1]Dislikes:[/color] Five dislikes, or more if you' like
[color=color2]Username:[/color]
[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

RESERVES

User Image

Name:
                                      Race:
                                      Sexual Preference:
                                      Position:
                                      Username:

[IMGleft]insert image here. Nothing too big please. Anime picture only.[/IMGleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10]
[color=color1]Name:[/color] Character Name
[color=color2]Age:[/color] No younger than 16
[color=color1]Gender:[/color] Male or Female
[color=color2]Race:[/color] Vampire or Human?
[color=color1]Sexual Preference:[/color] Straight, Gay, Bi?
[color=color2]Position:[/color]A leader, body guard, etc. Merlin's Descendants, put the element associated with you. Ie: Blue Blood - Leader or Merlin's Descendants - Fire
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Intro
Rules
Profiles
-Merlin's Descendants
-Humans
-Rogue Vampires
-Blue Bloods

Extra
-OOC
-Profiles

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

MERLIN'S DESCENDANTS

These six people all posses elemental powers. They are immune to the spreading disease but this does not mean that they won't be seriously injured or that they will not die if they get bitten in a vital spot and bleed out. Please keep that in mind.

Water - open - taken - reserved
Air - open - taken - reserved
Fire - open - taken - reserved
Earth - open - taken - reserved
Light - open - taken - reserved
Dark - open - taken - reserved

HUMANS

Human 1 - open - taken - reserved
Human 2 - open - taken - reserved
Human 3 - open - taken - reserved

ROGUE VAMPIRES

This is pretty basic. The Rogues have a leader and a second in command. The others follow their orders or simply wander around on their own. It's really up to you guys, but they are the bad guys along with the zombies.

Leader - open - taken - reserved
Second in Command - open - taken - reserved
Rogue 1 -open - taken - reserved
Rogue 2 - open - taken - reserved
Rogue 3 - open - taken - reserved
Rogue 4 - open - taken - reserved

BLUE BLOOD VAMPIRES

Just like the Rogues, the Blue Bloods have a leader and a second in command. They also have body guards assigned to each of Merlin's Descendants, and men and women that go out into the field.

Leader - open - taken - reserved
Second in Command - open - taken - reserved
Body Guard - open - taken - reserved
Body Guard -open - taken - reserved
Blue Blood 1 - open - taken - reserved
Blue Blood 2 - open - taken - reserved

Intro
Rules