Welcome to Gaia! ::

"hey... thats mine" snatching her wallet back. "i should have known you would try it on me too. You got alot out of myUncle. Oh well i dont hold grudges. Much." she smirked. "Thanks" she said glancing at the woman holding the theif. "hmmm.... just my luck." She sighed her wallet slipping from her hand. She looked at it falling then it froze in mid air then floated bk uup into her hand.
(9i g2g.. little brat of a brother 'has' to have a go on pc. Carry on with hat ever now.. i hand this RP over to you wolf woman smile nice pic by the way))
Zikaur Dikura
dark_rose1992
jenfer
Kaila jogged over to the wolf woman. "ummm... thank you for that." she said in a calm and soft voice. She smiled a pretty smile, a sparkle in her blue eyes. "where are you going?" she asked glanceing ovr at the man who had hurt her and was now hurt. The others had run away. "Can i come too?" She looked a little shaken but ok. She fiddled with her long blonde hair twirling it round her fingers. She looked around the age of 18. Tall and slim and pale. But a magical glint in her tropical blue eyes. Her denim jacket covered her top half but under neath was a long flowing dress. Silky and light flowing like water around ehr long legs.

As the blonde girl was just standing there she looked like a pretty good target for some pick pocketing. Kuniko wasn't worried. If they caught her she would pretend to be a boy. She brushed her chestnut hair from her eyes. And quietly snuck up behind the girl. She got up behind her and pretended to be walking past her. She dipped her hand into the girl's pocket....

"Wait a sec" Zikaur said calmly as she reached back behind the girl with the blonde hair and grasped the tiny pick pocketer by it's arm, unclear of which gender it belonged to. She then held it up as the feet couldnt reach the ground, she was way bigger than it and stronger. "Let it go.." She said calmly as she let her nails sink into it's skin just slightly, forcing it to let go of the wallet and the money.

Kuniko yelped. Her arm was in so much pain she had to let go. She watched as the money fell from her grasp. She struggled against the woman, trying to kick her in the shins.
"Let me go! let me go! You wolf bit**!" She yelled at the girl. She screamed and struggled more. This woman was rather strong. With her free hand she tried to grab her sword. She felt the handle and pulled it out. "Let me go or cut you to ribbons doggy girl!" She said her green eyes flashing.
jenfer
(9i g2g.. little brat of a brother 'has' to have a go on pc. Carry on with what ever now.. i hand this RP over to you wolf woman smile nice pic by the way))

((Thank you, and my names Zikaur))
The man grinned, pulling the cloak around his shoulders, to watch better. He didn't like thieves.
"Heh. This should be funny..."
He pulled the skull off again, holding it in his right hand.
dark_rose1992
Zikaur Dikura
dark_rose1992
jenfer
Kaila jogged over to the wolf woman. "ummm... thank you for that." she said in a calm and soft voice. She smiled a pretty smile, a sparkle in her blue eyes. "where are you going?" she asked glanceing ovr at the man who had hurt her and was now hurt. The others had run away. "Can i come too?" She looked a little shaken but ok. She fiddled with her long blonde hair twirling it round her fingers. She looked around the age of 18. Tall and slim and pale. But a magical glint in her tropical blue eyes. Her denim jacket covered her top half but under neath was a long flowing dress. Silky and light flowing like water around ehr long legs.

As the blonde girl was just standing there she looked like a pretty good target for some pick pocketing. Kuniko wasn't worried. If they caught her she would pretend to be a boy. She brushed her chestnut hair from her eyes. And quietly snuck up behind the girl. She got up behind her and pretended to be walking past her. She dipped her hand into the girl's pocket....

"Wait a sec" Zikaur said calmly as she reached back behind the girl with the blonde hair and grasped the tiny pick pocketer by it's arm, unclear of which gender it belonged to. She then held it up as the feet couldnt reach the ground, she was way bigger than it and stronger. "Let it go.." She said calmly as she let her nails sink into it's skin just slightly, forcing it to let go of the wallet and the money.

Kuniko yelped. Her arm was in so much pain she had to let go. She watched as the money fell from her grasp. She struggled against the woman, trying to kick her in the shins.
"Let me go! let me go! You wolf bit**!" She yelled at the girl. She screamed and struggled more. This woman was rather strong. With her free hand she tried to grab her sword. She felt the handle and pulled it out. "Let me go or cut you to ribbons doggy girl!" She said her green eyes flashing.

"Oh really?" She said as she smirked, holding her still and sinking her claws in her flesh even deeper, blood already dripping out. She could see she was in pain and held her there till she was ready to apologize for the stealing of the money ánd for calling her a 'Wolf bit**' as she so elegantly told her.
After she saw the sword, a tiny one compared to hers, she held her own up, the blade showing the reflection of the girl, anger and fear shining in her eyes at the same time.. or so it seemed to Zikaur.

"What did you say?" She said as she held her sword against her flesh, the arm that she was hanging on about to get off if she didn't watch it.. Zikaur was beginning to get fierce, she's been scolded at for the last time!
Void INC
The man grinned, pulling the cloak around his shoulders, to watch better. He didn't like thieves.
"Heh. This should be funny..."
He pulled the skull off again, holding it in his right hand.

((You find this very entertaining dont you?! biggrin ))
(Who wouldn't?)
Void INC
(Who wouldn't?)

((good question.. anywho, impressed by my roleplay fighting skills? or you think its lame?))
( I like. But too fast and foreward, but hey, thats okay.)
Void INC
( I like. But too fast and foreward, but hey, thats okay.)

((hmm.. thats good critique.. I could work on that.. but I just like typing and as I go along I usually just type without really realizing what I write.. my hands just take over))
(Same for me. I usually end up making up some total crap.)
Zikaur Dikura

"Oh really?" She said as she smirked, holding her still and sinking her claws in her flesh even deeper, blood already dripping out. She could see she was in pain and held her there till she was ready to apologize for the stealing of the money ánd for calling her a 'Wolf bit**' as she so elegantly told her.
After she saw the sword, a tiny one compared to hers, she held her own up, the blade showing the reflection of the girl, anger and fear shining in her eyes at the same time.. or so it seemed to Zikaur.

"What did you say?" She said as she held her sword against her flesh, the arm that she was hanging on about to get off if she didn't watch it.. Zikaur was beginning to get fierce, she's been scolded at for the last time!

She saw her reflection in the sword. Her eyes flashed in anger pushing away all fear. She turned to face the woman. "I take back nothing" she said her voice turning steely. "You cut my arm I cut yours. You don't scare me." She said her green eyes flashing. She held her sword so it crossed the other girl's. She was very weak, the pain in her arm was getting to her. Her eyes started to go out of focus.
Void INC
(Same for me. I usually end up making up some total crap.)

((Well, with me its not crap.. but I start godmodding a little.. and thats my problem, by the way, my mate, wolfen lover, just came on.. so it might take a while for me to reply, since we always write long messages, we write the same kinda style.. highly detailed, but going nowhere..))
He grinned, rubbing his hands together.
"This is very amusing."
He poked his ears once or twice, hoping they wheren't drooping like he feared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff