Welcome to Gaia! ::

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antoinette Grace; School for Girls is well as the name
of school says ha, okay bad joke I know but anyways. This is an all girls
school with drama out of the ___ because their are hormonal teen age girls
in a building alone with male teachers and female teachers for those
girls that love the ladies.There are cliques that make you question who
you are, scandals that make you question your sanity and drama that
makes you wonder how the school even functions. So without further
due, I welcome you to Antoinette Grace; School for Girls

How the profile will go.

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ladies
The name says it all, the Ladies are the most popular girls at the school, they are in between the grades year 11 or year 12. They are not your typical high school beauties they are the way worst then that. They run the school and have been since the beginning of the school in 1880, I know they were even there then. Most teachers fear them and others just adore them. You will never caught these five in trouble, see that the word "caught", they know how to work the system and the men in the system.
Queen; is the 12th year young lady that has taken over the school and has everyone by her cute smile and wavy locks.
Princess; is the stunning 11th year girl that is next in line to take over the school when the Queen passes town the crown
Prince; the strong one of the clique, its the girl hat doesn't look tough until you try to fight her, she has studied martial arts and karate etc.
Maiden; is the sweet girl of the clique, she is too innocent for her own good. She never starts fights or finished them. She is the flower child and loves everyone.
Lady in waiting; is the innocent looking slut that sleeps with everyone in sight, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed either, many like her mainly for her looks and that is about it.

The Gentlemen
You maybe wondering how gentlemen come in to play in an all girls school but they do. Its the girls that were sent to a boarding school to change their ways but parent don't know who they really are and they are the young ladies that love other young ladies.
King; is the girl that gets all the girls even had the Lady in Waiting. She is the girl that wears boys clothing and most think she is a boy when the freshmen and new teachers arrive. She is a big trouble maker because she does not wear the required dress code.
Knight; is the girl that is in the transition from girly girl to tomboy, more of a poser in the lesbian community. She is always straight A student and excels all her classes. the King keeps her around for homework purposes.
Grand Master; is the very muscular girl that is similar to the King, very manly but is not a trouble maker, She keeps to herself and tends to be the peace keeper in the clique. -- JUVES

Delicate Ladies
These are the young girls that just like the Ladies but in 9th and 10th year. They do everything the real Ladies do. They pretty much copy the ladies, they run the younger children and are little pest.
Queeny: the 10th year girl that took over the underclassmen and makes them do whatever she wishes. She is adorable and gets away with many things with her fake cry.
Little Princess; is the sweet girl that never wants drama but was chosen to be the next Queeny, how that makes sense only the Queeny knows, maybe it is because they were best friends since they were babies.
Prince Charming; is the adorable stud that is trying to like the King but was placed in this clique because she is too cute and young to be understood. --- Smaug The Stupendous

Loners
This name says it all, they are the girls that are not wanted in the school and how they got accepted is still a mystery to the everyone in the school. They are the strange shadows of the school that are too caught up in being different to care.
The Wanna Be; she is the girl that follows the Ladies around and does everything they do, she is so obsessed with the Ladies that she stalks their movements and well just tries to hard.
The Anime Nerds; are the girls that are obsessed over anime and mangas, on their spare time, they cosplay and roleplay in the woods around the school.
Lolita Princess ✦
Cosplay Danger ✦

Alternative Girlies
These are the girls that are different, they are just who they are, they vary from Gothic girls to hipster or hippies but they never label themselves. They are just individual and teachers and other students loved them for that.
Gothic Hippie ✦ -- gothicaquamarie

Wise Young
These are the brainies of the school, they make the best grades, the teacher's pet, never get in trouble you know the goody too shoes. They have the top scores in everything and excel everything even sports.
Withdrawn Philosophizer ✦ - - Waldbraut

Athletic Cuties
These are the cute girls that work out and do great in sports, they always get scholarships in sports. They do best decent in school so they can participate in sports.
The Arrogant and Flirty Genderbender ✦ - - - MissAlexHart

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

Dangerous Hunter

oh my gosh I'm in love with this already OwO
i realllyyy wanna take the "Prince Charming" spot

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

Smaug The Stupendous
oh my gosh I'm in love with this already OwO
i realllyyy wanna take the "Prince Charming" spot
Great! I can save that for you (:

Dangerous Hunter

gothicaquamarie

yesss, please and thank you

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

Smaug The Stupendous
gothicaquamarie

yesss, please and thank you
Its been saved for you, please help recruit!

Sugary Heart

I'd love to play the Grand Master. <3

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

JUVES
I'd love to play the Grand Master. <3
ok its been reserved for you love (:

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

helpful bump <3

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Im up for this biggrin

All over the Athletic Cuties group right there.
We all need a sporty flirty lesbo right there wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces