Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavitz DragonFang
*A dark light could be seen in the night sky, though it seemed small at first, but it was for how far off it was. Soon it was around the proportions(sp?) of a human body. When this dark orb touched the ground two great wings bursted out frmo it, the left one was a dragon wing while the right was an angel wing.

The orb itself shattered to leave behind a man crouched in a small smoldering crator sorta speak, though when he stood clotehs appeared on him. Forming fists with both hands and cracking his knuckles at the same time he began to walk.

Watching the world before him under his hood, not revealing his face, only his mouth. He seemed to be in the middle of a forest now and his wings were around him safely hidden under his cloak. Shifting his gaze upward revealing a sadistic small play across his lips. Finally the man spoke in a cold and demonic tone even though he wasn't demonic at all.*"It feels good to be back."*He said the last part as he took a deep breath through his nose and continued on his walk forward.*

>flies over< "woah what who happened?
Remi walked around the forest near her home aimlessly, which was located in the Tarkus forest, manipulating the plentiful supply of shadow around her into shapes of animals. She transformed into her wolf form, and continued walking a bit more, and then stoped and let out a long howl.
((@ Perfectly Pisces: I can't wait for it either. I do believe it comes out in November... The first chance I get, I'm reserving a copy. I've played most of the Zelda games, eccept the newer ones with the cell shaded grafics.))
(( Shouldn't we notify all the people from the old Angels vs Demons II? Like, maybe post a link to this thread on the front page there. confused 3nodding ))
demongirl24
Remi walked around the forest near her home aimlessly, which was located in the Tarkus forest, manipulating the plentiful supply of shadow around her into shapes of animals. She transformed into her wolf form, and continued walking a bit more, and then stoped and let out a long howl.
((@ Perfectly Pisces: I can't wait for it either. I do believe it comes out in November... The first chance I get, I'm reserving a copy. I've played most of the Zelda games, eccept the newer ones with the cell shaded grafics.))
((Right when I get a copy I'm flying to Japan and killing off all of nintendo >.< damn faulty gamecubes. I played Zelda windwaker fior 9 hours straigh and forgot to save. I was on the last boss and my gamecube froze >.< wink )
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((Right when I get a copy I'm flying to Japan and killing off all of nintendo >.< damn faulty gamecubes. I played Zelda windwaker fior 9 hours straigh and forgot to save. I was on the last boss and my gamecube froze >.< wink )
((That's gotta suck. I'm stuck on Master Quest. I've had it since Wind Waker came out and only started it recently. I'm stuck in the fire place as young Link (I can't remember the name of it) It's alot different then Ocorana of time))
Gennixx
Lavitz DragonFang
*A dark light could be seen in the night sky, though it seemed small at first, but it was for how far off it was. Soon it was around the proportions(sp?) of a human body. When this dark orb touched the ground two great wings bursted out frmo it, the left one was a dragon wing while the right was an angel wing.

The orb itself shattered to leave behind a man crouched in a small smoldering crator sorta speak, though when he stood clotehs appeared on him. Forming fists with both hands and cracking his knuckles at the same time he began to walk.

Watching the world before him under his hood, not revealing his face, only his mouth. He seemed to be in the middle of a forest now and his wings were around him safely hidden under his cloak. Shifting his gaze upward revealing a sadistic small play across his lips. Finally the man spoke in a cold and demonic tone even though he wasn't demonic at all.*"It feels good to be back."*He said the last part as he took a deep breath through his nose and continued on his walk forward.*

>flies over< "woah what who happened?
*Lavitz ignored the man as he walked forth, he had no time to play games at that moment, being frozen so many years he must find out what happened to the war that was raging on what seemed like yesturday.*"This place is somewhat different."*He stopped where he knew where a lake was, but tehre was a gapping hole where the lake would be. So he continued to trudge on. Remembering all whom he faught long ago.*
((Ocarina of time was my fav. I liked the Songs. Prelude of Light. Sonata of water. They were nice titles too 3nodding ))
demongirl24
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((That's gotta suck. I'm stuck on Master Quest. I've had it since Wind Waker came out and only started it recently. I'm stuck in the fire place as young Link (I can't remember the name of it) It's alot different then Ocorana of time))
((Really? I have the master quest ocarina of time combo disk thing, how much different is it?))
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((Really? I have the master quest ocarina of time combo disk thing, how much different is it?))
((ahh i couldnt get that one! my friend got it and he's really pissing me off with all his bragging scream ))
((wind waker looked more like a little kids cartoon than the other zelda games, although their good that one kinda made zelda look bad sweatdrop anywho thats my opponion))
ArcanePhantom
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((ahh i couldnt get that one! my friend got it and he's really pissing me off with all his bragging scream ))
((I got it like more than 5 months ago and it was really cheap whee ))
Tarkus Forest. What kind of place was this? A place unknown and full of mystery. A place where one could end up lost just by taking the first step. With her hair pulled back slightly, the young girl stepped forth into the dark forest. Her crystal eyes scanning the area helding nothing but the reflection of the ever creaking trees as they seemed to bend. Her delicate hands pulled at her belt slightly about ready to snatch up her only means of defence as she walked on through. This didn't feel right at all. This wasn't good at all.

It was yet after some time, did a sounds come right across her. Ones she hadn't heard of before. With her light feet touching the ground, Evane's speed seemed incredible as she reached towards her destination. Pausing in the deepest darkest shadows underneath the trees, she came across two figures. Both of which, she had never seen before in her life. Lavitz and Gennixx were the ones she had yet spotted. Who were these two and why were they out in the forest? She was unsure but was prepared for anything if they had yet spotted her.
ArcanePhantom
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((In Master quest some of the enemies are bigger and some of the rooms are different. In the room I'm stuck in, there was those spikey things that would slice you if you weren't careful around corners and jumping off places. Now there is blocks that you have to push and I can't figure it out! Oh, wait, I'm in the room after it, where I can't figure out what to do at all...))
As Gen was walking through the cold moutain he saw a bright gleaming red figure emerge from the mountain. Its the demon lord he had once served. Gen: "I hoped we would never meet again." Razielagu: "Ahhhh Gennixx I would like you to do some work for our side." Gennixx:"What type of work?!" Razielagu:"For every human you kill and asorb blood the more power you will get. And only I may posses this power to give and take away from you!" razielagu knew Gen's weakness for power when Gen had fought along side him. Raziel:"Well?!" Gennixx:"... I will"
demongirl24
ArcanePhantom
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
Perfectly Pisces
demongirl24
((In Master quest some of the enemies are bigger and some of the rooms are different. In the room I'm stuck in, there was those spikey things that would slice you if you weren't careful around corners and jumping off places. Now there is blocks that you have to push and I can't figure it out! Oh, wait, I'm in the room after it, where I can't figure out what to do at all...))
((I havn't even beat the easier ocarina of time yet XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff