Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madame Linwe's Husbando

Questing Warrior

AquaTheDemon
User Image
...isnt that picture the celloist from one of the Timothy Dalton Bonds? (Living Daylights???)
The CIA agent from the other Dalton Bond (License to Kill)

Timid Cleric

mikedav17
AquaTheDemon
User Image
...isnt that picture the celloist from one of the Timothy Dalton Bonds? (Living Daylights???)
The CIA agent from the other Dalton Bond (License to Kill)

Her name is Alison Nix, she's a model. c:

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
For a very long time, I left this place in spite of all the horrible roleplays I was forced to leave after repeated instances of one in a million shots every other post, borderline zombie sex, and overpowered ex-marine bionic commandos (No bullshit, one of those actually made it into one of my threads). This idea is godsend. I would love to be a player in it. Is there a thread up? Or Character skeletons?

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sorry for the double post, but I needed to put forward that I may stand on an interesting platform for this style of roleplay- the character I use 9 times out of 10 is a schizophrenic named Frederick Spencer, alias "Freddy Spaghetti". Freddy is a murderer, although he doesn't know it. While he has a tame demeanor, when the voices come out he can become violent and emotionless, acting as a puppet of his disease. Could he potentially be a survivor inside the group- but also an unknown threat to them acting under the will of the DMs? Or perhaps create a dynamic where the humanitarians want to keep him alive for being human, but the utilitarians want to kill or abandon him for his risk to the group? It's something I've never seen play out in movies, or successfully roleplays. Usually I get to the first psychotic episode and someone kills me. ._.

Dangerous Lunatic

Tougher than Leather
For a very long time, I left this place in spite of all the horrible roleplays I was forced to leave after repeated instances of one in a million shots every other post, borderline zombie sex, and overpowered ex-marine bionic commandos (No bullshit, one of those actually made it into one of my threads). This idea is godsend. I would love to be a player in it. Is there a thread up? Or Character skeletons?
There certainly is. Only about 3 of the people in the roleplay have posted.

Dangerous Lunatic

Tougher than Leather
Sorry for the double post, but I needed to put forward that I may stand on an interesting platform for this style of roleplay- the character I use 9 times out of 10 is a schizophrenic named Frederick Spencer, alias "Freddy Spaghetti". Freddy is a murderer, although he doesn't know it. While he has a tame demeanor, when the voices come out he can become violent and emotionless, acting as a puppet of his disease. Could he potentially be a survivor inside the group- but also an unknown threat to them acting under the will of the DMs? Or perhaps create a dynamic where the humanitarians want to keep him alive for being human, but the utilitarians want to kill or abandon him for his risk to the group? It's something I've never seen play out in movies, or successfully roleplays. Usually I get to the first psychotic episode and someone kills me. ._.
That would definitely be an interesting dynamic if you gave the Controllers permission to bring on psychotic episodes. You can check out the link to the thread here.

EDIT: In the interest of fairness I will note that my character will be one of the first to either give you the boot or shoot you.

Timid Cleric

Batman of Gotham
Tougher than Leather
That would definitely be an interesting dynamic if you gave the Controllers permission to bring on psychotic episodes. You can check out the link to the thread here.

EDIT: In the interest of fairness I will note that my character will be one of the first to either give you the boot or shoot you.

Ohh, yeaaaaah, Leona wouldn't like that very much, but i'd love to control the voices. c:

Madame Linwe's Husbando

Questing Warrior

I heard "voice in my head" and immediately thought of this... xD

I should finally be able to post, now that I don't have to work for a couple of days..

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
AquaTheDemon
Batman of Gotham
Tougher than Leather

Ohh, yeaaaaah, Leona wouldn't like that very much, but i'd love to control the voices. c:

Consider yourself my disease ;D

Timid Cleric

Tougher than Leather
AquaTheDemon
Batman of Gotham
Tougher than Leather

Consider yourself my disease ;D

Ohh boooy~yy

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
AquaTheDemon

We just gotta wait for Gotham's reckoning to post my profile and I'll get on a post. You wanna have your own posts for the voices? Or just relay them to me?

Timid Cleric

Tougher than Leather
AquaTheDemon

We just gotta wait for Gotham's reckoning to post my profile and I'll get on a post. You wanna have your own posts for the voices? Or just relay them to me?

Right now everyone is making an establishing post, but i'll control them through controller posts. c:

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
AquaTheDemon
Tougher than Leather
AquaTheDemon

Right now everyone is making an establishing post, but i'll control them through controller posts. c:
Alright, rad. Freddy's gonna make a break for it by slashing some guards, you want me to handle that one?

Timid Cleric

Tougher than Leather
AquaTheDemon
Tougher than Leather
AquaTheDemon

Alright, rad. Freddy's gonna make a break for it by slashing some guards, you want me to handle that one?

Yeah, That'd be fine. c:

I'd like to work with my other controller, so I don't really want to make really controller posts until we talk about it.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relevant to a plot point I wanted to use sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff