Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've made the co - workers skeleton. is it alright?

yup. n.n 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nu. :/ 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
I don't really care. -.- 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
poll whore.~ <33 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lonely Pup

User Image

Inspired by: A role play I'm in.
                      Owner: Me, iiKeiko
                      Semi-Lit or Lit.? Semi - Lit.
                      Theme: Romance&&a bit of Horror. ( if role - players decide. )
                      Link: Profiles

Lonely Pup

User Image

The StoryAADFHKLSJHFS

xxxxxTwo family companies have been working together for quite awhile now, although their children have never met even if they have been well known by one another, yet one family kept a secret. The parents of the Monroe family know about it, but their children don't. As for the parents of the Stone family have told the other about it, but unsure if their children will allow the secret for it may be a bit overwhelming to know. The childen in the Stone family know that the Monroe family is human for by the smells they get when they speak with their parents, but what they don't is that if the other knows about their secret of being vampires.

After a few years of the co-operation between the two family companies, both parents have decided to allow their childen to be married to one another, or perhaps to be more simple, an arrange marrige. Still, to this day the children of both familes are still unaware of the secrets that are being kept. Does the eldest of both familes know about it, or do they don't?

Lonely Pup

User Image

The Setting / HomeAADFHKLSJHFS

xxxxxAlright, the children of both the Monroe and Stone family will be arriving at a rather large mansion that both parents of the family have provided for them to socialize with one another ( to see what the mansion looks like, look at the first main post) in the mountains. Which explaines the forest like territory. There is a large garden in the back of the home that looks a bit similar to the main entrace in the front of the home, except with different kinds of flowers scattered here and there. Now on the inside of the home, there are bedrooms on both the second and third floor. They will be place at random with no roommate so that way they may have their privacy. All rooms are alike, though they may rearrange the furniture in the rooms. At the center of the home on the first floor, the dining room takes place. They may be served dinner there or in their rooms around nine o'clock, no later and no sooner. To the right of that room, there is a door that leads to the kitchen. They may enter and leave as they choose, yet they may encounter the two cheifs there if they are seen. Although, the children may be welcomed to cook for themselves or for their siblings and such, so there is the reason it looks that certin way.

xxxxxOnto the third floor, there is a few of the bedrooms, like you were told before, and there are the bathrooms, quite of a few of them actually so that way they don't have to wait for a single person to be done in there. Its not all that fancy as the rest of the rooms in the home, but its good enough for it to be used. Going back out into the back of the home and going past the large garden, there is a small little hill not too far off and there you will find a pool that is indoors. When you enter, you will see three doors, one that leads to the girl's dressing rooms, another leading to the guys dressing rooms, and the last one leading to the pool. But when you head towards the pool door, there is a out door divider that takes about twenty-five feet long and ten to fifteen feet wide ( little map / example of it ).

Lonely Pup

User Image

The RolesAADFHKLSJHFS

Stone Family
                      Eldest, Male: Taken
                      First Middle, Female: Taken
                      Second Middle, Female: Taken
                      Third Middle, Male: Open
                      Youngest, Male: Taken

Monroe Family
                      Eldest, Female: Taken
                      First Middle, Male: Taken
                      Second Middle, Male: Taken
                      Third Middle, Female: Resurved
                      Youngest, Female: Taken

Lonely Pup

User Image

The RulesAADFHKLSJHFS

❤ No godmodding, spamming, or cybering.
                      ❤ Have decent posts, at least a paragraph or two, just something others can work with.
                      ❤ Have respect in OOC.
                      ❤ No txt t@lk, I don't like it cause it confuses me of what your saying, and I'm guessing it probibly confuses others as well. Its fine if its in OOC or if your character has a cell phone and text's someone, other than that, no text talk.
                      ❤ Send all profiles to me with the title as " We have a little secret" for the Stone family, and for the Monroe family, title it as "What secret?".
                      ❤ Cursing is allow, but keep it minimal. I don't want to get this thread and any role - player in trouble because of it.
                      ❤ Make your posting format pretty. Put some color, your characters name, your characters picture, and perhaps some icons or lyrics? If not, then just make sure you have your characters name and picture. :3
                      ❤ I'm a nice person so don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions, I won't bite. <3
                      ❤ Also, if one of the vampire children bites a human, they do not become vampires as well, along with being in sun light and all of those myths are not true. ( at least in this story ).
                      ❤ New rules will be put in this color.
                      ❤ Check the first page daily. o 3o
                      ❤ Lastly, have fun. :D
                      ❤ Post at least twice a week. Its not that hard, but if you are busy and only able to post once, let me know so you don't get a warning.
                      ❤ You will get one warning if you don't follow the rules, or you are not posting without a week. Once you get a warning and do not respond without five days, then you will be PMed once more and being told to remove your profile and be removed from the thread.

Lonely Pup

User Image

The SkeletonAADFHKLSJHFS

[center] [size=15][size=24][b][color=darkslategray] role [/b]
                      ' [b] Quote or Song Lyric [/b] '[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=15]█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/iDinoxD/Copies of Oringinals/rarr2.jpg[/img][/center]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=COLOR1]мʏ иαмɛ ιƨ;; [b]First and Last[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR2]αɢɛ ∂σɛƨи'т мαттɛя;; [b] 14 - 20 [/b][/color]

[color=COLOR1]ι αм;; [b]Vampire or Human[/b] [/color]

[color=COLOR2]ι'м мαяяιɛ∂ тσ;; [b]Leave Blank, I'll fill in[/b] [/color]

[color=COLOR1]мʏ ιитяɛƨтƨ;;
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR2]ι'м иσт ƨσ ιитɛяɛƨтɛ∂;;
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b] [/color]

[color=COLOR1]ƨɛϰʋαℓιтʏ;; [/color]

[color=COLOR2]тнɛƨɛ ƨтяιиɢƨ вɛℓσиɢ тσ;; Username [/color][/size]

the workers of the mansion:

[center] [size=15][size=24][b][color=darkslategray] job [/b]
                      ' [b] Quote or Song Lyric [/b] '[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=15]█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/iDinoxD/Copies of Oringinals/rarr2.jpg[/img][/center]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=COLOR1]мʏ иαмɛ ιƨ;; [b]First and Last[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR2]αɢɛ ∂σɛƨи'т мαттɛя;; [b] 14 - 20 [/b][/color]

[color=COLOR1]ι αм;; [b]Human, or any other race ( minus vampire ) [/b] [/color]

[color=COLOR1]мʏ ιитяɛƨтƨ;;
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b]
                      ☞ [b]like[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR2]ι'м иσт ƨσ ιитɛяɛƨтɛ∂;;
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b]
                      ☛ [b]dislike[/b] [/color]

[color=COLOR1]ƨɛϰʋαℓιтʏ;; [/color]

[color=COLOR2]тнɛƨɛ ƨтяιиɢƨ вɛℓσиɢ тσ;; Username [/color][/size]

Lonely Pup

User Image

The RoomsAADFHKLSJHFS

Second Floor:
                      2. Colten Nicola Stone
                      3. Dominic Monoe
                      4. Harmony Stone
                      5.Jadzia Monroe

Third Floor:
                      1. Ahn Stone
                      2. Charlotte Monroe
                      4. Alec Stone
                      5. Ren Monroe

Lonely Pup

User Image

The ArrangmentsAADFHKLSJHFS

Eldest of the Stone Family x Eldest of the Monroe Family
                      First Middle of the Stone Family x Second Middle of the Monroe Family
                      Second Middle of the Stone Family x First Middle of the Monroe Family
                      Third Middle of the Stone Family x Third Middle of the Monroe Family
                      Youngest of the Stone Family x Youngest of the Monroe Family

Lonely Pup

User Image

Weather / Date / Time AADFHKLSJHFS

xxxxxxWeather
                      Cold | Cool | Warm | Hot | Blazing Hot

Windy | A Bit Breezy | Snowing | Clear Skies | A Bit Cloudy | Cloudy | Thunder/Lightening | Raining

xxxxxxDate
                      Jan. | Feb. | Mar. | Apr. | May | Jun. | Jul. | Aug. | Sept. | Nov. | Dec.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

xxxxxxTime of Day
                      Morning | Noon | After Noon | Evening | Midnight

Lonely Pup

User Image

The CrushesAADFHKLSJHFS

PM the title " I have a little secret. " and tell me your characters name and who their secret crush is then it'll be placed here.

Lonely Pup

User Image

ResurvedAADFHKLSJHFS

in case i forgot something.

Lonely Pup

User Image

ResurvedAADFHKLSJHFS

in case i forgot something.

Lonely Pup

User Image

OpenAADFHKLSJHFS

You may begin posting.~

Lonely Pup

User Image

BumpAADFHKLSJHFS

boop

Lonely Pup

User Image
αни ƨтσиɛ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ʈɧɛ Ғιяƨт мι∂∂ℓɛ σғ тнɛ Ƨтσиɛ Ғαмιℓʏ

xxxxA white haired female wearing a black long sleeved shirt that had a robot, that was holding onto a balloon with a heart, all traced on it in white, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and gray Convers. She walked up to the rather large mansion with a two things in her hands. One was a suit case with her clothings and her belongings in it and the other was a violin case which had a rather moderen style type of violin inside that is freshly polished. Her pale violet eyes gazed upon the building as she walked through the gates, and towards the large wooden doors that would lead her inside. She gazed around some before a smile crept onto her face when she saw how many trees there were and the sound of birds chirping. It was morning still and the sun was starting to rise into the sky from the East. Sighing softly, she stopped in front of the steps of the mansion and settled her things down for a moment to put her hair up in a small pony tail.

xxxxAfter puting her hair up, she picked up her things and climbed the small amount of steps and up to the door. She knocked on it once and saw as it opened. She jumped slightly thinking it opened by its self, but a rather elderly aged man opened the door wearing a tux, and in that instant, she believed he was a butler at the mansion. "Welcome m'lady." He said as he steped to the side to allow her to come in. Her eyes stared a little before softly nodding and continuing on inside. Was she dreaming or have she just been greeted so nicely? Eh, perhaps her second choice. "T-Thank - you.." She said softly before she walked towards the stair case. "Ah, ma'am, your bed room is on the third floor, the first room to your right." He told her before he spoke to what seemed like a maid who was having a bit of trouble. She nodded softly and continued on her way up the stairs. Now.. I wonder if anyone else is here.. She thought as she got onto the second floor and headed towards the third.

" тнɛ ραƨт ιƨ тнɛ ραƨт αи∂ иσ σиɛ cαи яɛαℓℓʏ cнαиɢɛ ιт. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out