Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Muse

Fetus Skipped over to a mailbox on the corner beside a shop, smiling like a giddy school girl. A letter was enclosed in her one hand, her cig in the other. The letter was carefully decorated with daisies which all seemed to be drawn with one of those extra-big crayons, 'Look, I'm magical! <3' scribbled on the other side.
She opened the lid to the mailbox and went to put the letter in when it seemed to be rejected by it. She bit her lip, growing frustrated and trying again. "Ar! What d'ya mean it's full?!" She kicked the box and tried again, prying at it's lid after that failed, giving up only when she'd managed to knock it over, spilling out it's contents. she stared at the other letters befuddledly, placing hers in the pile, "T'was not I." She walking away as if nothing happened, though the red colour of her face wasn't accepting her alibi.
She pulled her wand from her back pocket where she placed it earlier and reajusted her paper cat ears, regaining her composure once she was far enough away from the mailbox. The wind blew, dragging leaves and litter along the sidewalk, but she only noticed this when she was her letter slidding to a hault at her feet as the breeze past. She looked at it coldly, growling almost then eyeing the mail box. She confirmed she wasn't going back and stepped over the letter like any other piece of trash that would be on the ground.
She placed the cig in her mouth, biting down to hold it and thrust her hand into her pocket,"Stupid b*****d never checks 'is darn messages.."
Tao was sitting on the East Barton Wall watching the day go by(e?). His box was waving in the wind as if it were a butterfly that had landed on his head for only a short stop from its journey. He was holding his daffodil on his left hand and picking the petals off it with his right. Dropping the petals they floated off into the town before taking a rest in the fountain in the center of town. He picked one more and let it go, but this time it hit somebody, the person in the middle of town looked up at him and gave him and evil look through his glasses. Tao looked away and started whistling a little tune to himself.
Suddenly something does indeed hit him in the face. Narrowing his eyes in a confused look, he reached up pulling the yellow petal from his face. As his eyes focus on the tiny thing in his gloved hand his eyes widen as he realises it wasn't snow at all.

Looking up he spots a form in the distance, with several other petals floating down around it. Or what appears to be, it being so far away he had difficulty making any details out. He glares at it a bit, as he got his hopes up. DJ rather enjoyed the snow after all.

"Hmm I might as well head over that way" He mutters to himself.
Tao had turned around to face outside the town, He knew who the petal had hit and he didnt want to start anything. He looked over his shoulder into the town to see if the person was comming. "%*#@" Tao said to himself. He quickly threw the daffodils into the tree that he had climbed up to get onto the wall. "%*#@, What am i meant to do now, if i leave he will come after me...ok, just stay cool" He said to himself. He leaned back and started bathing in the sun, once again whistling a tune to himself.
It only takes DJ a few moments to cross the center of town. He quickly darted between people, his form moving in a pure fluid manner. Appearing just like a shadow as he moved. His scarf moving behind him, almost as if it had a life it's own.

DJ's speed and agility appeared to be aided by the small tiny wings at his ankle. They didn't seem to move any, but had a distinct appearance to them. Almost a glow, without any light. His form seemed to blur as he moved, almost resembling a shadow. Which seemed to take on new life with his long black scarf flowing behind him.

At times he heavily relied on this trait to move about GAIA. Sometimes he didn't want to be noticed, and being able to move quickly and achieve just that was ideal. Just as this very instance was proving itself. He couldn't sense any negative vibes from the form on the wall. But perhaps there was something he was missing? Regardless he wanted to move closer to confront or observe.

Something he planned on deciding as he got there. As he always did with decisions.

((w00t characters meeting right away, the last role play took forever to achieve this right. rofl ))
((i actually didn't think about it hitting you, the original post said "emo glasses" but i chagned it t "glasses" wink )

Tao heard the sound of constant footsteps end at the wall. He sat there for a second thinking about what do say or do, ideas were rushing through his head at a million miles an hour, most of which would end in his beak being ripped off though.

He turned around and looked over the edge of the wall to see a black figure standing there looking up at him. Tao opened his beak and the first thing that popped into his head came out "Lovly day isnt it?" He thought that this was a smart a** coment after wards and knew that he was pretty much screwed. He sat back up and put his head in his hands "its too late now" He thought to him self as he leaned over the wall again.
DJ opens his mouth to say something in slight annoyance, when suddenly the figure speaks. As if his voice and train and thought hit a brick wall, he stared up at the form above him. Just now taking in his actual details and not just a shape.

"Well yes, actually it is" He blurts out in an instictive response.

Shifting his weight slightly he glances down and then back. To look directly in his face.

"You really should be careful, those things are messy and annoying." He said referring to the petals.

Binding his knees slightly he leaps up towards the wall, grabbing a brick that stuck out more then the rest. Using it to keep his momentum going, he launches himself up enough to land beside the beaked stranger.

"Careful Leon has been known to yell at people messing around on the walls around barton." He says as he stands upright. A large gust of wind rustling his hair and scarf about as he does.

((I just saw glasses and figured it'd be a perfect moment to meet up. ninja ))
Star walked around the Town looking a little lost. "oh dear now what?" It was getting dark and cold. Star sat on the steps to a shop and sighed."I wish I knew where I was going." she lay against the wall and slowly fell asleep.
Kirith ran into Barton Town, hurrying to the the shop. "It's always night when I get here," she muttered, slightly annoyed. Why, oh why couldn't ever be daytime? She sighed in resignation as she continued walking to the Barton Botique. She stopped suddenly as she noticed a person sitting on the steps.

Kirith kneeled down next to the sleeping form, concern evident in her expression. She wondered briefly if she should wake her.
gamergirl7
Kirith ran into Barton Town, hurrying to the the shop. "It's always night when I get here," she muttered, slightly annoyed. Why, oh why couldn't ever be daytime? She sighed in resignation as she continued walking to the Barton Botique. She stopped suddenly as she noticed a person sitting on the steps.

Kirith kneeled down next to the sleeping form, concern evident in her expression. She wondered briefly if she should wake her.

Star opened her eye to find a girl staring at her. "aahh em Hello? She stud up blushing slightly. "I wasn't asleep I was...em.....hehe..em."
"Uhh, yeah...Well that wasnt me!" He looked at DJ then reached his hands out and turned them upside down. "No flowers here".

He stood up and looked DJ in the face "Yeah, i'm nont known for behaving very well" He breathed on his finger nails then rubbed them on his top. "I'm an outlaw baby, you better believe it."

Tao held his hand out to the peson "The name is Tao, yours?"

((Who likes my avatar?))

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Misty kept walking and she stopped when she heard something behind her...well, no, it was in front of her...above her? She looked around, looking extremely lost and there she saw it - two boys near the wall. It was exactly like her to randomly walk up to other Gaians and talk to them, even the weird looking ones.

With a happy gait, she made her way towards to the two figures and stopped when she saw the one wearing mostly black. Right then she began to envy the fact that he wore so much of the things that she wanted, especially the nitemare scarf, but that feeling didn't show in her expression. Oh no. She twitched her nose a bit and smiled.

"Why, hello there you two." she waved and tilted her head to the side. The antlers atop of her head slid to the side a little and she hurridly pushed them back into place and returned her hand back to her side, "I didn't want to bother ya or anything, but I love your attire..." she nodded towards the one in black, then she looked at the other, "And I like your...face." she said, noticing that he had on the things that Gaians wore when they started off on Gaia - but something was telling her that he was nothing but new to Gaia.
DJ raises his hand to shake Tao's, "My name is..." says DJ when suddenly a voice from below cuts him off.

"Uh... why thank you." He says shifting his weight a little glancing over at the girl., as a cool breeze sweeps over them. Making is hair ruffle around as it always tends to do.

"I was just getting ready to introduce myself, my names DJ." He says hesitating a moment before finishing "And yours is?"

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
"I'm sorry that I interrupted you." She said quietly, staring down at her reindeer hoofs as she kicked a little od the dirt beneath her, she then looked up at DJ and the other boy with a slight smile on her face, a slightly lopsided smile although she knew they couldn't really see it due to her scarf covering her mouth.

"I'm Misty." She says, simply nodding as if answering something.
Tao looked past DJ and straight at the girl. "Hi" he said "The names Tao". He realised that he was staring at his beak. Its natural. My dad was a bird, my mother a gaian...I'm just kidding, its for decoration. Tao pulled the beak off revealing his mouth.

"Now, if you don't mind i was having a conversation with DJ here".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff