Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Thylia leads the man to a small clearing where she had set up minor traps two days before. Before he could trigger any that would keep him in place, he drops to one knee, wincing at the pain in his shoulder. Thylia answers his plea, feeling sorry for him, "Drop your weapons. All of them. Then I'll come out and answer your questions. In return you must answer mine." The man complies and throws his weapon out of his reach. Thylia pulls out the leather gloves her brother gave her from her jumpsuit's pockets and puts them on. She lightly jumps down from the tree she was hiding in. She lands without making much of a sound and cautiously walks towards this mysterious man from behind.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
{ Disvibe }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric threw his rifle and revolver a few meters to the right just out of reach. “Well first off knowing your name would be great.” he said “Also, this forest hasn’t seen humans in years yet you’re here stalking through the trees with your fox like eyes with traps at the ready, where are you from?” He waited for a reply but was meet with silence. The pain in his shoulder was starting to fade but he still could not use 100% of his strength. “She probably wants me to ask all my questions first.” he thought. Eric cringed at the thought of what was going to happen to him after asking this last question. “Last question, are you single?” he exclaimed loudly and proudly. “She’s going to kill me.” he thought.
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Thylia reaches out for his shoulder and pulls off the coat revealing a large purplish and red bruise. She notices the scar on his neck, wondering what story would be behind it. "My name is Thylia Amora. I grew up in these forests with my brother who knew how to hunt... after being abandoned by my father." She scans around for ground ivy to treat his bruise. She walks over to a nearby patch and picks them. "I do not wish to answer that last question", she says as she walks back to him. "This speeds up the healing for your shoulder. Relax." Thylia rips off a bit of her sleeve and pats on some ivy on it after shredding it. She gently places the bandage on his left shoulder and looks up noticing him staring at her with a strange and intense gaze that makes her want to shy away.
Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

"Stephan! Stop! She's worth more to us alive!" Ikanova increased in pace as she witnessed the malice in the young man's eyes, his blade pointed at the unconscious female in black. Stephan flinches as Ikanova calls out her name again and in one smooth action the previously unconscious raven girl knocks away Stephan's blade, jumps back, and makes yet another horrendous screech. Within moments the noonday sun was blocked out by a murder of crows, s**t! More birds? Shapeshifters? Is this entire forest shapeshifters? Breathe Ikanova. Visibly flustered Ikanova's light jog turns into a full fledged sprint as she points her gun into the air ready to fire at any sign of aggression.

In her panic Ikanova slams into Stephan with her full force, the young man's slender body and high center of gravity causes him to immediately collapse in front of her. "Stephan are you ok? Damn he hit his head pretty hard on that log" mutters Ikanova as she quickly checks the man's pulse and breathing. He's not breathing. Dammit! What do I do now? Ikanova gets up again and with a shaken disposition turns and faces the raven girl. How quickly the tables have turned... muses Ikanova as she is surrounded by crows.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
{ Disvibe }

“Fair enough.” he thought “I guess there were people living here from the start.” Eric watched her as she bent down in front of him and bandaged his left shoulder, his eyes never leaving her’s. At one point their eyes met but she quickly looked away. Eric decided to speak first. “Beautiful name; Thylia Amora” he said “It really suits you.” He got up from his knees and lied down on the soft grass, resting his head on his jacket. “So you’ve been surviving out here with your brother this whole time, dam I’d probably last about a week out here before getting mauled by a bear or something. Where is he now?” he asked. As he talked, he noticed that the sun was slowly setting and soon it would be dark.
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
Thylia thinking about her brother momentarily forgets about her questions for him. "He... is gone. I'm searching for him." She replies in a desolate voice. Thylia looks away, hiding her expression. She stays positioned in the opposite direction and says, "It's my turn to ask you a few questions." He tells her to go ahead, so she begins, "What is your name? And what... is your purpose here in this forest?" After a minor pause, she hesitantly asks, "Also...How did you get that scar and... Why... did you follow me?" Surprising herself when she finishes. She wonders why she feels a little at ease with this stranger and why she felt sorry when he dropped in pain.
Zachella Claw
Raven: The Mistress in Black
User Image
User Image

Zachella watched in horror as the young woman ran towards them, picking up speed. In the chaos, she picks up on the the female's cries. She's telling that man to stop! She's trying to save me!
But.. why?

Zachella frantically pushed her questions aside in time to watch the tiny blonde barreling towards her assailant. To Zac's surprise, she knocks him down. His head strikes the log next to her, and he's out cold. By now, the crows are only a few feet away and she can hear from their shrieks that they are full of malice. With their claws extended, she could see their target was her new savior.
She gathers the last of her strength and leaps toward the girl. Zachella uses the weight of her shoulder and knocks the girl off her feet, throwing both of them to the ground. With her good arm she braces them for impact, and the pain that was soon to come from her still bleeding wound.
She shields the girl with her own body, knowing that the crows wouldn't attack her. She felt a couple of scratches on her back from the crows that couldn't pull back in time, but they were tickles compared to the mind-numbing pain her arm felt. Tears and sweat stung her eyes. She began feeling light headed again, but she held on. The crows landed in the trees around them, and waited for her next command.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
{ Disvibe }

At the very mention of his scar, Eric’s eyes darkened and his face went blank. “My name is Eric Petrov. I am here on a mission to capture wild animals described as abominations.” he said. There was a moment of silence as the flow of memories surfaced in Eric’s mind. “If you must know how I got this scar, then I will tell you.” he said “It was 2 years ago, I was part of a special forces team in the US gathering information of a known terrorist group in the middle east. Things were going well until I was captured and taken to an underground base where the interrogated me night and day. My team was able to find me and rescue me but not without casualties. Including me there were 5 of us. Us 5 toke down that entire compound until they released something we had never seen before. 3 humans or what we thought were humans surrounded us and began to transform into beasts more horrible then any nightmare could create. 3 of my comrades were taken out quickly and savagely like something straight out of a horror film. My friend was heavily injured and I sustained damage but we managed to escape when our helicopter arrived.” There was a short pause as the screams of his friends echoed through his head. “My friend died from his injuries but not before he made me promise him that I would keep fighting to make this world a better place.” he said as he touched his scar. He sat up and looked at Thylia who was still facing the other way. “I followed you because when our eyes met, I sensed something special. As if destiny had brought me here to meet you for a purpose.” he said calmly as his eyes changed from dark to sincerity. A cold evening wind blew across as he noticed she looked cold. “Here take this.” He said as he rapped his coat around her shoulders.
Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

Ikanova waits for the flock of crows to peck and scratch at her body. Frozen in fear Ikanova watched in horror as the raven girl herself ran head on towards her. Probably to finish me herself for the pain I caused her. as Ikanova expected the girl slams into her causing Ikanova to lose her breathe as she collapsed onto to ground. Taking a while to regain her focus Ikanova realizes that the raven girl was in fact not harming her. She's using her body to shield me! But why? Afraid to disturb her Ikanova lies in the embrace of her savior until finally the crows settle down on nearby trees. "Wh-h-uh Why?" stammers Ikanova still shocked at recent events. Looking at her savior up close for the first time Ikanova realizes that she was not the young girl she had first assumed her to be but rather the petite girl must have been around her age. Willing herself Ikanova turns her gaze towards the raven's left shoulder, luckily to Ikanova's relief the bullet only hit flesh. However to her slight annoyance the wound had been bleeding profusely all over Ikanova's uniform. Slowly Ikanova draws a deep breath and in her calmest possible tone she says"If you'll let me up I can treat that wound. It won't bleed as badly."
Zachella Claw
User Image
User Image

Zachella hears the blonde murmur something into her ear. "Right.." She mumbles, feeling embarrassed. She rolls to her side, letting her good shoulder take the weight as she lies flat on her back next to the blonde. The dead bark and twigs beneath her digs into her shoulders and makes her wince in pain.
Zac turns her head and smiles at the girl's offer and motions for her to wait. Zac then raises her good arm and beckons toward the crows. She watches as one of them lands on her extended finger. She brings the tiny creature close to the wound and it hops off, it's lithe little body assessing the damaged area. Gingerly, it pecks at her wound. Zac sees the horrified face of the young woman and smiles, hoping that it looked reassuring.
Zac gasps at the pain from the piece of metal being dislodged from her shoulder. The crow's beak glistened with her blood as it ruffled it's feathers, dropping the tiny shard onto her lap.
"So about that offer..." Zachella says smiling, eyes hopeful.
She looks into the sky and sees the last bit of light receding into the horizon. Then, for the first time that day, noticed her fierce hunger.
User Image
【 Thylia Amora 】
The Colourless Fox
User Image
As Thylia listened to Eric's soulless voice retell his experience, she felt a chill going through her entire body. She realized his comrades were murdered by shape-shifters. I can't reveal myself to him. Is that why Zachella was attacked!? I'm in danger, ...Damn. I should have killed him... But if he could recognize that shifters are not all same...would he still be a threat? Thylia wanted to figure out why the shifters would be siding with humans...Could they have been captured and tortured? She didn't like the hatred he had for her kind. These thoughts rushed through her mind as she continued to listen. As the story came to an end, Thylia heard him shuffle around. He answered her final question with sincerity in his voice; it made her flush. Without realizing how dark it had become, the night air surrounds them. She tucked her legs in trying to stay warm when suddenly he draped his coat over her shoulders. "ah... Thanks." Thylia replied in a timid voice, feeling heat rise to her cheeks.
She turned her head and met his eyes gazing at her intently.
Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

Ikanova watched in awe as the raven lady rolled off her and with a flick of her good arm ordered a single crow over to her side. Disgusted Ikanova discerned that the crow was going to use its beck to remove what was left of the bullet. Her wound will get infected from that beak. ...that smile it's as though she's completely in control of the situation even when she's not. While can't I do that? All I've done is lose my entire regiment... Completing its task the crow returns to its original resting place awaiting its master's next orders. Returning her gaze to the girl Ikanova noticed the wound was bleeding more than she had previously thought, Damn the crow must have disturbed the wound. How is she able to be so calm? She's just looking at me, smiling... Ikanova hears the girl softly mumble something about an offer, realizing what she meant Ikanova proceeds to tear off a piece of the girl's tattered dress and grab a nearby branch. "Ok, keep your eyes on me and don't drift off." Without pausing Ikanova ties the cloth around the upper portion of the girl's arm and uses the stick as a torsion device to tighten the knot. "I'm going to disinfect your wound now. Ok this is going to heard a lot just remember to stay conscious." Ikanova feels a pang of guilt as she sees the tears slowly slide down the girl's eyes as she pours the peroxide solution onto her open wound. She's still bleeding so much. I'm going to have to cauterize her wound. I hope she won't think I'm branding her or something. With what she hoped to be a reassuring smile Ikanova begins to stand up and gather firewood. "I'm going to make some dinner now. Are you hungry?"
Zachella Claw
User Image
User Image

The female gingerly pours some liquid onto her wound. The pain is immense. Zachella's desire to flee was overwhelming, but she held herself back. The liquid flowed off her arms, washing some of the blood away. This made her notice the blood stained coat of the blonde. "I'm sorry about that -- your coat I mean -- it must've been hard to acquire." She managed.
The tourniquet helped slow the bleeding, but it was still quite ghastly. This was, however, not the first time she injured herself this badly. She recalled being chased up a tree by some wildcat shapeshifters. They were calling out things like, "Come down and join us for dinner!", and "Raven soup!". She had planned on jumping down after she reached the top, shapeshifting into her raven form and escaping them, but before she was ready to leap, the cats had begun violently shaking the tree. She lost her balance and fell, hitting her head and causing a gash to form above her right brow bone. Thankfully, she fell into a bush and was momentarily concealed. With quick thinking, she drew in a breath and howled, mimicking the sound of a wolf. This set the cats off ease and they high tailed out of there, not willing to risk it. She managed to crawl a few paces and found a plant known for its medicinal properties. She ripped off the leaves, careful to not damage the root, and chewed it into a paste. After applying it to her wound, it healed quickly leaving a small scar in its place.
~~~~~~
She scans the area around her and notices the same plant a few yards away. Zac beckons towards her crows and they pick up on her intentions. A couple of them swoops down and each picks a leaf and brings it to her. She thanks them and chews up the leaves, applying the paste onto her shoulder. The pain immediately lessens, and she breathes a sigh of relief. "Yes, dinner would be nice," She calls to the blonde.
A gust of cold wild blows by them, and she shivers. Looking at her tattered dress she feels embarrassed. She could see the fireflies start to emerge, dancing around them. The night takes on a whimsical feel and she feels glad to have this young lady's company.
Ikanova Poklonskaya
Lieutenant
User Image

Warmth. Ikanova had not realized just how quickly the temperature dropped as dusk approached. Caw caw! The sound of nearby crows send shivers down her spine, Ikanova turns her attention towards the call as a pair of crows carries several yellow daisy like flowers and drops them on the raven girl's lap. I know that flower! Aspilia! I thought that plant was only native in Africa? Ikanova watches the girl's expression change to relief as she applies the medicinal plant on her shoulder. Ikanova smiles to herself, glad that the girl was going to be ok, and removes two of Petrov's dinner rations. Petrov's not going to be using these rations anytime soon and I'm sure that his mother packed him something tasty. Smiling Ikanova finds a non-regulation container with a note: "I packed your favorite sharlotka for you. Be safe and remember I love you." Perfect! Desserts! Merrily Ikanova brings over the sharlotka over to the girl as the rest of the rations cooked on the fire. "Here have some of this pie." The girl's ashen complexion causes Ikanova to pause for a second She must be freezing! Ikanova realizes as she berates herself for not packing an additional uniform. Quick to action Ikanova removes her outer jacket are wraps it around the girl's arms with a soothing voice Ikanova utters "You're freezing take my jacket. By the way what's your name? I've been thinking of you as the raven girl all this time. My name's Ikanova but my friends call me Nova. You can call me whichever you prefer." Why'd I add that last part? I hate being called Nova it sounds so childish.
Zachella Claw
User Image
User Image

Zachella is able to smell the pie before the blonde even mentions it. Her mouth waters at the thought of it. The smell of apples poured into her nose, but somehow, it wasn't just apples. It was a mixture of many smells, all of those pleasant and made her all the more hungry. She takes the cake gingerly in her hands and inhales its sweet scent. "Wow, thank you!"
She tries to hold her composure and not savagely wolf the cake down. She lightly picks at the sides and savors each bite. As she enjoys the cake, she feels something warm fall onto her shoulders. She looks over. The girl's beautiful --albeit bloodstained-- coat was now draped around her shoulders. Zachella blushed at the feathery touches of the girls hands on her shoulders. "Thanks.. again," She says bashfully, meeting her eyes briefly before turning away. "My name is Zachella, and.. Ikanova is a very beautiful name!" She laughs slightly, thinking herself silly. With the fire fully ablaze, she feels warmer already. She watches Ikanova's face, noticing for the first how beautiful she looked. Her eyes were deep and intelligent, but her face was full of innocence. "What is your business here in these woods?" Zachella refused believe that someone as kind as Ikanova could have any ill intent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff