Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx➔ Status: Open and Accepting
xxxxxxxxxx➔ The owner and creator of this thread and RP is Shineesky
xxxxxxxxxx➔ The mods of this RP are YOURSELVES!
xxxxxxxxxx➔ Fancy bedazzling of posts go to AnimeLover850
User Image

Hunters

“Hello Hunters. Today you will be entrusted with the task to capture, dead or alive, the creatures living in an undisclosed area. You will be taken there by plane and picked up 2 weeks thereafter, from the same location. As recent recruits to our team, the things you will be after are of low difficulty: Type-1 shape shifters to be exact who have never encountered humans. We have watched them for several months now and they seem to be timid, preferring to run and hide rather than fight. Be careful though, we still do not know the true nature of these creatures. Recent reports from other towns have shown cases where they turn violent in the blink of an eye, and kill mercilessly. Although their motives are unknown, for now they are a danger to society. It is your duty as hunters to bring peace back to our society. Do not show pity, they are… wild animals after all.”

Shape Shifters

Up until recently, a hidden society of beasts unknown to mankind has lived, for centuries, peacefully. The land was shared between the humans and these creatures. Nonetheless, small casualties occurred on both sides when they crossed paths, but that was just a way of life. The humans thought they were just wild animals attacks, their secret was safe. However, as urban sprawl encapsulated the forests the creatures once called home, rebellions began erupting. Some forests that have been untouched by the ugly marks of war are still peaceful, tranquil. Some know humans as just myths: weird little creatures that only possess one body, one soul. How pitiful.

Intro

On the second day of the journey, a massive thunder storm blew through the region. The soldiers, being as inexperienced as they were, did not adequately prepare, and soon became separated. The forest became their maze. Much of their supplies became soaked and their food likely to mold. Their transmitters seem to be damaged during the storm, and to obtain a signal, they must get to higher ground.

Notes: Shape shifters possess strengths and senses far greater than the average human, but they do not have the same weapons. The animal you choose as your second half represents your skills and weaknesses.
User Image
Rules

Follow Gaia's ToS
I am the Goddess in this Roleplay. What I say goes.
PM me your profiles.
Quality over Quantity. Three sentences minimum per post.
Proper grammar is a must!
Romance is encouraged, but PG13 please!
No Mary Sues, Godmodding, etc.
Don't flame or spam!
If you're changing the date/time or weather, please make a note at the bottom of your post.
New rules will be put in red.
Skeletons
Shape Shifters:

[align=center][size=24][color=COLOR2]【 [color=COLOR1][b]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/color] 】[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=COLOR3]Your title Here.[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=COLOR1]{ [color=COLOR2]username[/color] }[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]IMG here.[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]B A S I C S[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR3]N I C K N A M E S[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Nicknames[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]A G E[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Age[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]S E X[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Sex[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]S E X U A L I T Y[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Sexuality[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]A N I M A L A B I L I T I E S[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Abilities gained by being a shapeshifter. [/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]H E I G H T[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]height[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]W E I G H T[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Weight[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]O T H E R[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Put piercings, scars, fears, anything else you might deem important here. Also, if you can, have a picture that shows your character's new form. If it doesn't show in the picture, then describe it here. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR1][size=11]Personality Here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]B I O G R A P H Y[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR1][size=11]Biography Here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

Hunters:

[align=center][size=24][color=COLOR2]【 [color=COLOR1][b]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/color] 】[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=COLOR3]Your title Here.[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=COLOR1]{ [color=COLOR2]username[/color] }[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]IMG here.[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]B A S I C S[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR3]N I C K N A M E S[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Nicknames[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]A G E[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Age[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]S E X[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Sex[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]S E X U A L I T Y[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Sexuality[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]W E A P O N S[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Don't go overboard with the weapons. [/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]H E I G H T[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]height[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]W E I G H T[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Weight[/size][/color]

[color=COLOR3]O T H E R[/color] [color=COLOR2][b][size=11]• • •[/size][/b][/color][color=white]x.[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Put piercings, scars, fears, anything else you might deem important here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR1][size=11]Personality Here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=COLOR2]║█[/color][/size] [color=COLOR3][size=18]B I O G R A P H Y[/size][/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]█║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=COLOR1][size=11]Biography Here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
Шнїтℯ ℒїϟт

ℬℓα¢к ℒїϟт
The Shipping Grid

If anyone has a pair they would like to ship, simply send me a private message with both their full names. They don't have to be from the same crew, and anyone can be paired (even boyXboy and girlXgirl). I will keep the ships anonymous. It is up to the shipper if they wish to tell others that it was them or not. People can send as many ships as they like.

Voting System

For a roleplayer to vote, they simply need to let me know either via pm or in the ooc. Their vote can be anonymous if they wish. People can change their votes any time the shipping grid is updated.

<3

Another fun feature, is the heart system. While everyone has one vote, there is also a feature where someone can 'heart' a ship. Either to show that they like, or even support it. Whatever reason, anyone can heart as many shippings as they like. However, they can only give one heart per shipping. The more hearts, the more popular the ship becomes.

</3

Like the <3 feature, people can </3 as many ships as they want. But they can only give one per pairing. Whether it's to show their dislike, or perhaps that they might have interest in a person within the pair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

x
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

x
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:
ANNOUNCEMENTS

DATE

March
01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23
24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 xx xxxxxxxx

TIME

Dawn Morning Late Morning Noon Afternoon Late Afternoon Evening Nighttime Late Nighttime After Midnight

WEATHER

Sunny Rainy Breezy Warm Cloudy Hot Cool Cold Foggy Damp Storming Windy Very Windy Snowing

CURRENT EVENTS

UPCOMING EVENTS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - OPEN - - - - - - - - - - - -
Zachella Claw
Raven: The Mistress in Black
User Image
User Image

Last night's storm was really something else. In bird form, Zachella flew through the tree tops, picking up bits of gossip from down below: a lot of nonsense about bad omens and evil spirits. Yeah right, she thought sarcastically. It's just a storm. Why read so much into things.. She picked up speed, eager to join her fellow crows and laugh about the worry this little storm has caused everyone. She passed the stream, like she does everyday, and began to descend down onto her usual branch. The crows shuffled, making room for her. She was about to bring up the news about how silly the forest creatures were being about the "storm of the century", but she caught herself. There was an uneasy air about them. She tilted her head and voiced her concern. Suddenly the air erupted in a flurry of caws and croaks and the flapping of wings. Through all of this, she managed to pick up that they found something -- something they've never seen before. "What?! What is it?" She asked impatiently. The noise died down as the largest raven puffed up his chest and told her, in an uncharacteristically shaky voice, that a human was discovered.

Until now, no real human has ever been seen in these parts. "Where are they? Take me there! Let's chase them out before they do any real harm." She spoke confidently. She thought maybe, if she was able to do this, the forest creatures would stop looking down at her. Her friends nod at her, and in a flurry of black, they lift off into the sky.
"Eric Petrov"
"Corporal"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“So bright, let me get back to sleep already. Wait a second.” Eric jolted upward to find himself at the edge of a river bank; his feet just barely touching the water. He lay on a bed of stones completely drenched. “Where the hell am I?” he asked “Oh no, the storm must have knocked me into the river and I got carried here.” He quickly stood up to check on his surroundings. A few feet down the bank were his bag of supplies and his weapons. He stumbled quickly toward his belongings to check if everything was ok. Rummaging through the pile, he found that all the rations he had brought were gone and his radio was broken. His Ak47 and revolver were clogged and in dire need of cleaning. His knife and trusty sickle were otherwise in perfect shape. Among the pile, he found that only a single grenade was left. “Well at least not all hope is lost. But I better find the others soon, my survival skills aren’t exactly the best.” he said as he gathered his remaining equipment and placed them in the slots on his belt. Luckily for him, his ammunition was unharmed. “Well no use standing around.” he thought. Eric quickly removed his boots, socks, coat and sweater to dry. His pants were waterproof; he had to thank his mother for that piece of advice. Sitting down on a nearby stone, he began to clean his rifle with a rag he found among his belongings. At the corner of his eye he thought he saw ruffling in the trees across the stream. “Probably some animal checking me out. Whatever, I better find the others soon especially Preston, no way I’m going to survive out here without all her survival knowledge stuff.” he muttered as he continued to clean his rifle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff