by
                  evading
                    it
                      today

so
                        get
                          shit
                            done

Derek was already awake. He was always awake at this hour. And doing paperwork. Working for the mayor wasn't his favorite job in the world, but it payed well and kept food on his table, so it wasn't so bad really. It just meant he had to be able to get all this paperwork and other boring s**t done for the mayor so things ran smooth as it could. It wasn't ahard job, but it kept him busy as hell most of the time.
But that didn't mean that Derek didn't silently complain sometimes. He was human too. And sometimes took it out on others by being his usual sarcastic self. The office was nice and tidy, all except for his own desk.There was s**t everywhere, covering the surface almost completely. And it was all to be completed before the day's end, joy.
He sat down in his desk chair and stared for a moment at his work load. It was all in a day's work it seemed, and whatever made the mayor happy was defanitely a plus. Organizing all the papers into stacks was his first order of business, which he started slightly begrudgingly for having to work so early in the morning. But another part of him was glad to be able to wake up and be productive. It was a love hate relationship for sure.

Akuma Ukyo Yokai's Princess

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                                  User Image

User Image
Damian Everett Knight

'Beeep, beep, beeeeep!'
                                        " Chuuuu! Shad-dup! "

A young male voice spoke out loudly before slapping the alarm clock, allowing it to turn off. A loud, childish sigh escaped his lips as soon as he opened those beautiful brown pools for eyes to look at the time. T - Ten in the morning!? Aw man, but he usually slept in when a new year started! Well, what a bad start to his day. A young, playful smile showed upon his face when he thought of his resolution though. He wanted to entrance everyone with his voice. If he couldn't do that, then he could deal with trying to find someone and loving them to his fullest extent. Getting up, he did what he usually did to get ready and as soon as his clothes were put on, he began to think about the people of the little village.

They were good people in his eyes, definitely people he'd want to see everyday of his life. While he was just a singer, which was nothing too special, he still had a good time at the Bar and even got a few drinks even though he wasn't old enough to have any yet. Being eighteen, he was the youngest as far as he knew, so yeah, being the baby, it caused him to act childish, adorable, and just plain playful. He found that to be the best quality about him, matter of fact.

Damian grabbed his bass and walked outside, taking in the fresh air and the beauteous views of Spring. He wanted someone to talk to. Someone not...uptight and didn't have a sense of humour. Mm, who could that be? Brown hair whisked through the wind softly as he sat outside the bar and started randomly playing his bass. Man, there was usually a performer out here, but why not play while he wasn't here?

(( DON'T JUDGE ME. I WAS TIRED. :C ))

Shirtless Raider

Ⱦђΐȿ Ϊȿ Ͼɧɇȼӄϻᾇϯɇ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

"I May Be Called "SAINT" But I In No Way, A Saint"

"The curtain may fall on the Composer, but never on what he has composed."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
«King to:»
Whom I'm With
«Attack or Defend»
Emotion
«My Next Move»
thoughts

User Image
"Tell me, just how far are you willing to go, to win a game?"

"Moving forwards, is not about forgetting about the past, It's about wanting to change it's effect."

"I would much rather play Dare than Truth, because You never get what you want from only truth, it's all about the action"

═━┈┈━═

The white haired male was sleeping in later than he was used to, the previous night he was up late. Today was the day of the festival, and it wasn't something Saint actually planned on playing during. Though of course he would go to the festival and if he became bored he would simply start playing his instruments.

Saint rolled over in bed and his pale skin was met with a bright light from the open window. Blinking his eyes lazily open, the white haired male's crimson eyes looked around the room. The same has usual, but for some reason the male found himself expecting something different, maybe something out of place or something he had forgotten to do. Flicking off his covers Saint, only in Pajama bottoms sat on the edge of his bed before lazily pushing himself off. Raising his hands above his head he popped the joints of his shoulders before turning to his closet that held the clothes he planned on wearing for the day.

After getting dressed in his usual dress clothing that he wore almost every day, Saint grabbed the snow white Violin case that held his favorite violin in it and slug the strap over his shoulder before heading outside. Saint enjoyed the smell of the fresh air outside and took a deep breath before fully stepping outside and walking out of his home locking the door behind him. When Saint reached the Rose Garden he heard the sound of a guitar, no a bass and stopped and listened for a moment. Saint took his usual spot under a vivid green tree that was still recovering from winter. Setting down the white case Saint pulled his long hair into a ponytail but left his bangs down. He looked down at his case, but he knew it was too early for him to actually start playing, he had just woken up maybe thirty minutes ago? He spent most of his time outdoors anyways, it's hard to believe that he is still so pale.

Opening the violin case the violin itself was covered by a light grey cover but in the inside pocket there was a music book that he pulled out. At first he started off with notes one after another until twenty measures were finished, but at a point he began to become bored with what he was writing and the page slowly began to be littered with doodles and sketches of the surrounding area, he drew the whole scene in front of him, looking up only occasionally, the tree's and buildings, even the strangers walking by or familiar faces standing in front of stores. Resting his head on his right hand has his left hand sketched the scenery he sighed in boredom, trying to think about what he planned on doing for the day. He would have started playing his violin but if he started he would forget to enjoy the festival.

═━┈┈━═

Out Of Company: It IS the Spring Festival again ◁

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
0000 ` HONEY!! 0000 i`m oneHELLUVA guy
space space space space ii 0 ι`m αn A0 S0 S00H0 O0 L0 E yeah. but the good kind.
space lolLOVEMENOW HATEMENOW UNDOMENOW 00I - I`M AT.YOUR:MERCY━━
00 J`UST__a little D.RUNK 0 fuuuuck yeah . . .
*&NUMBNUTS the freakin'RTENDERspace space spaaaace?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

___Did he forget to set the alarm clock again?

___No. Wait. He remembered, it's just that he was too much of a heavy-sleeping lout to respond quickly enough to notice that it was ringing. It was a watery noise at first, muffled and low. Then gradually, it escalated to high-pitched shriek that made his ears ring. Dutch groaned and groggily slapped a hand over the absurd object, effectively silencing. He had learn to control his rage ( Slightly, at least ), so that this time around, the alarm clock would be saved from an unwelcoming fate of smashing against the wall. The male continue to lay motionless on his bed, emerald eyes wide-open as he stared blankly at the ceiling above him.

___Oh, right. Today was the Spring Festival. He had almost forgotten about that. Much like a lion whom had just been awoken from his ten thousand-year slumber, Dutch slowly moved out from the covers of the bed and made his way into the bathroom. Brush your teeth, wash your face, comb his hair ( It'll end up going back to being messy again, so there was no point ), get dressed. Yes yes, that's what he did. When he returned to his room, he saw that the clock now read 10 AM. He had woken up at around 9:30... Half an hour to get ready. There was no hurry, since today, the bar didn't open until 4 PM, which isn't until a good few hours away. Maybe he could find the time to relax and have a smoke outside...

___Yeah, like that'll ever work. Lately, Dutch had been feeling... On the edge. Fidgety, sometimes aggravated and more irritable than usual. His outbursts came out easily, even without needing anyone to cause it. It was a bother for everyone and himself, because he didn't know what the cause of his agitation was, either. It had become so unbearable lately that Dutch was tempted to take out all that pent-up anger on some unsuspecting loser. That, of course, is always a bad idea. He sighed, running a hand through his hair ( successfully ruining it again ) and giving the clock one last look. The strap on his chest, a large white 'X,' clung snugly to his frame as he reached for his gloves on the cabinet. After pulling them on, he grabbed his keys, cigarette pack, and lighter before heading outside.

___The walk to the bar was fairly uneventful; with such calm weather, it was doubtful that anything out of the ordinary may occur. He restlessly rubbed his glove-clad hands together, feeling slightly chilly despite the warm temperature. Dutch couldn't help it... He still felt abnormally on edge. True, he had never really taken the time to enjoy the festivals, but that was only because the atmosphere of it made him uneasy. Ironic, since the male is used to kicking out rowdy punks from within a jam-packed and boisterous bar. Speaking of the bar, he had finally reached the building, but stopped when he saw a boy sitting at the steps. The ginger blinked dully at the brunette, debating silently whether or not he should kick the kid out, before stepping around him with a casual stride. He shoved the key into the lock, glanced back at the boy, and sighed.

___"... C'mon in if ye want, lad. But don't expect no beer from me," he said roughly before opening the door. "Keep that sign 'Closed,'" because the last thing he needed was for more people mistaking his one sign of good will as charity on the festival day. It was bad enough to let some under-aged squirt into the bar... But courtesy taught him not to leave a stranger outside on the steps, despite it being warm. He slinked behind the counter and ran a hand over the bartop, raising the appendage to his face as he rubbed the spec of dust between two fingers. With a low grunt, he reached for the rag that was stored away in the cabinet and began wiping the bartop, already forgetting the other presence within the room.
xxxxxesley l lijah l ernandezxxxxxx

"I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in
all aspects of my life. I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Seeing that it is 10 in the morning, the blonde hair boy as been up for 5 hours now. Wesley wakes up every day at 5am, he can got a lot of stuff done that way. He has already been on his 2 hours run around the town. He did his daily house chores, he made all three of his meals for today and written in his feeling journal for the morning. Wesley is the type of guy who need to stay busy. Just a little bit of free time, he go back in his dark mode.

With an hour until he goes to work Wes decided to get ready for work. He took a shower and did what he needed to do to leave for work. Once he was ready he grabbed his phone, wallet, book bag with his journal in it, house keys and walked outside. As he walked slowly into town, Wesley notice Damian and Saint playing their instruments. And the Bartender, dutch was locking the bar. Today was Spring 1st so today is the Spring Festival.

Every year Wesley helps out just to do something with his time. Wes was limping more than he usually. He needs to go see the village's Doctor, but refuse. Wes has a crush on the doctor and he gets nervous being around him. So Wesley will just ride out his limp some more. Wes smiled at Dutch, Damian and Saint, but turned red when he said "Hi" to Saint. Wesley just walked faster to his job with his eyes on the ground..

“Nobody likes being alone that much.
I don't go out of my way to make friends,
that's all. It just leads to disappointment. ”
-Haruki Murakami

Quote:
Out Of Cutters:
N/A

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                                  User Image

User Image
Damian Everett Knight
xxxxxxxxxx I'm a Singer, get it right, chuu!

Ah, the best thing about this town was its music.

Smiling with the utmost happiness, he bobbed his head as he played his Bass with no cords. One could say he was too happy most of the time, but he found it to be his charm. Damian looked over at the next person who appeared, and it seemed to have been Saint. A smile and wave went towards him as the brunette stopped playing and waited eagerly for the other to begin playing his violin. Really, there was nothing better than the sound of music. It was like heaven on Earth. However, it didn't look like he was going to play it any time soon.

Man, well that was a bit of a letdown. Damian just pouted and continued playing his bass while saying his famous sounds 'chuu chicka chuu' with every strum he made. Still, a smile crossed his lips as he heard a voice. Deep and rough, a voice all too familiar. He hadn't even noticed Dutch for a moment when he was strumming like crazy on his instrument. " Aww, Dutch! You're so nice, chuu ~. Letting me in so gentlemanly! And I know the sign needs to be closed, chuu! I work here! I'd think you'd know that by now, chuu! " Damian happily got up and walked in, closing the door behind him, before seeing another person. Wes. He was the Waiter at the Restaurant. Waving to him, Damian put his bass on the stand on the mini stage and sat at the bar, watching Dutch intently start working on cleaning the place up.

" Nyah, Dutch ~! You're so grumpy, all the time, chuu. Does someone need a hug~? "

Yeah, another thing about Damian. He was...a very touchy person. He liked to feel things and use his sense of touch to figure out what the hell was going on. Although his eyes worked perfectly well, there was nothing like that energetic touch of his. So basically, he was a hugger, a groper, a kisser, a whatever that includes touching something or someone. It was cool anyways, the human body sort of fascinated him in a way.

Shirtless Raider

-- xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
"A CALM AND COOLING MOTION, IT'S SHAKING OFF MY TENSION, SURPRISE! SURPRISE! IT'S CALLED BEING ALIVE!"

The blond Cellist has been up since around six in the morning, though he hadn't moved an inch inside his bed, instead he simply lazily laid underneath the six covers that he always slept beneath. It wasn't because he was ill or suffering from any sort of illness, no, it was just that he didn't really sustain his own body temperature that well. He was laying down on his stomach and his face was buried into his pillow, it was hard to breath, it was similar to being smothered but Abel had the ability to talk for minutes on end without taking a breath.

Abel finally moved when he reached over to grab the old style alarm clock that sat on the night stand next to his bed. He picked it up and set it down 'just a few more minutes.' Once again Abel buried himself into his pillow and has a couple minutes passed his alarm finally rang and once again the blond haired male came to life once again and stopped the ringing of the alarm. Kicking off his covers Abel was met with the cold breeze from within his home but resisted the urge to shiver. Finally opening his eyes wide enough so they can see everything in front of him, his gold eyes that turned silver at the pupil glanced around the room before he stretched his arms and then finally stood up.

Abel stepped into his large closet and lazily pulled down a black and yellow uniform that he had custom made by the tailor just for him and his job, and he threw it out of the closet and across the room where it came to a wrinkled landing on his bed. He did similar actions with his pants, shoes, and socks. Abel always took a shower before bed so he simply walked into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth and afterwards he began to groom his hair. Pulling the one black streak behind his ear Abel left the bathroom before getting dressed into his uniform. Stepping out of the house he grabbed a hat that hung on the jacket hanger at the entrance and left his home before shutting and locking the door behind him.

Walking to the Rose Garden where the festival was going to be held, he knew he was going to have a busy day and night from patrolling so he might has well have some fun before he actually has to start working instead of just walking. From the corner of his eye he saw a man unlocking the bar, which he could only assume was either Dutch or Peach, Abel had decent eyesight but he couldn't see the male sitting on the stairs, all he knew was the boy was obviously too young to be entering a bar. Abel decided to stop at the bar, normally he could care less about whom went in, but this was his way of procrastinating on having to actually go to work. Ignoring the closed sign Abel walked in lightly "Now now Dutch, should you really be letting minors..." Abel stopped himself when he realized that it was Damian who was the singer of the bar "Oh never mind then" Abel sung in a sing song voice before smirking "I don't know, I can use a hug." The blond spoke has he stepped inside the bar shutting the door behind him.

"THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? REPEATING HAVE I MENTIONED? I LIED, DON'T LIKE, THE WAY I'M BEING TRIED"

User Image

Dapper Prophet

Derek Icarus Ashley

User Image

you
    cant
      escape
        the
          responsibility
            of
              tomorrow
                by
                  evading
                    it
                      today

so
                        get
                          shit
                            done

Sitting around at an office desk doing painstaking paperwork was one of the downsides of his job. And it almost always left his hands throbbing from countless hours of signing things, writing letters, things like that. Derek wondered how he didn't have join problems or arthritis by now. He always kept some kind of generic pain killer in his desk drawer, but he couldn't just go popping pills whenever he liked, unfortunately.
Upon moving papers onto the other side of his desk, Derek noticed something. It was a calendar for the new year. But he had delivered all of them yesterday...Opening a drawer, he pulled out a checklist. The hospital was checked, the Inn, all of the residents had gotten one delivered to their mailbox...but the bar had been left unchecked. That's right, Derek had run out on calendars by the time he had gotten around the the bar, and had one made later that day. How could he have forgotten to deliver it?
Groaning, Derek pushed himself up, calendar in hand, and scrounged around for anything else he needed to bring to the establishment. There was a paper for last years balances at the bar, but he wasn't sure if that was needed or not, so he left the town hall only with the calendar, kicking himself for not remembering to get it done the day before.
Strolling through town was almost enjoyable to Derek, and if he didn't have work to do maybe he would do it more often. But the male knew that it would drive him crazy not to be doing anything productive, so he probably wouldn't anyway. He passed by a violin performer, and recognized him, but not his name. The bar was in sight, so he wasted no time thinking of the performer as he walked up to the door. The sign indicated that it was closed, but there were people already inside, so he just let himself in.
Spotting Dutch behind the counter as usual, Derek made his way to him, and dropped his delivery onto the counter. "Here's the calendar for this year. I ran out of copies so i couldn't get one to you yesterday." He said, not wanting to waste time explaining that he had gone to every other establishment and house before the bar.

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

0000 ` HONEY!! 0000 i`m oneHELLUVA guy
space space space space ii 0 ι`m αn A0 S0 S00H0 O0 L0 E yeah. but the good kind.
space lolLOVEMENOW HATEMENOW UNDOMENOW 00I - I`M AT.YOUR:MERCY━━
00 J`UST__a little D.RUNK 0 fuuuuck yeah . . .
*&NUMBNUTS the freakin'RTENDERspace space spaaaace?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

___There had been a male with spiky blond hair.. Uttered a timid greeting to he, the brunette, and some other street performer outside, before hastily walking away. It was a curious action, but Dutch paid no mind to it, as long as he heeded the 'Closed' sign on the bar's entrance. The redhead glanced up from his labor to observe the boy before him. He was familiar, yes, as if he had seen him somewhere before. He was sure they were not strangers, but they weren't exactly close friends, either. Not like it mattered, since Dutch was distant to nearly everyone, even to the bar owner he had come to know as his boss. He wasn't a people person, which was in no way a surprise, but sometimes he doubted if his presence at the small village ever made a difference.

___Of course not. He was just a bartender, after all. The man was sure that the only individuals in this rural area that held any significance were the Mayor, his Receptionist, and perhaps another handful of workers. However, when the brunette boy spoke, Dutch was snapped out of his musing and cast his gaze over to the younger male. Work here? ... Oh, right! He was one of the performers at the bar! Normally, he would't have forgotten so easily, but it was quite difficult keeping up with the things around you when you're busy serving rambunctious drunks. Even if the kid had plugged that bass guitar of his into a speaker, it still did little to drown out the constant shouting and clangs of bottle kegs. But right now, in the quiet, Dutch took the time to thoughtfully rub his chin as his eyes scanned over the boy's figure. "Right. M' apologies," he said airily, a small ghost of a smile appearing over his face before he leaned a little farther over the counter. "Arent'cha a bit young to be workin' in a bar?"

___Like he should talk. He himself had been bartending since the tender age of eighteen. Back then, though, he was a lot more rugged than this pipsqueak in front of him. He was even mistaken as someone older from time to time. Even now, people would ask of his age, and would appear surprised when he would tell them he was only twenty-five. Must be that constant scowl he always wore. When the kid, Damian, asked if he was in need of a hug, the redhead's expression faltered. Just then, a smooth baritone rang out through the air as the majesty Abel himself stepped into the bar. Immediately, Dutch shot up from his position on the counter and glared darkly at the blond. He watched with mirthless eyes as the other male languidly strolled about, regardless of the fact that the bar was 'closed.'

___"Yeah? Well, ask someone else," he shot back rudely, not amused in the slightest by Abel's casual statement. Damn; the agitation was coming back. Already, Dutch was attaining this large urge to slam something into the wall- preferably, Abel's face. Instead, he bit back a growl and fished through his pocket, taking out his cigarette packet and lighter and quickly jamming one of the cancer sticks into his mouth. He quickly lit the object and shoved the remainders back in his pocket, inhaling deeply before stepping towards the window. He opened it just as he exhaled, saving the occupants of the room from having to endure some more second-hand smoking. They should be thankful that he was nice enough to care about their freakin' health.

___The bartender held the window open with a wooden stick, tucking it underneath its rim to keep it from falling. He began mumbling incoherently as he grabbed a glass and towel in an attempt to distract himself from his current position. From there, he began to furiously wipe at the glass's innards. "Bloody blind bogans.. Can't read a ********' sign.. I swear, if one more a*****e walks through that door..." he flinched visibly as the bell chimed happily, signalling the appearance of yet another male. He turned around with a slow and rigid movement, teeth grinding hard upon the cigarette butt as he leveled his stare upon the raven-haired man. "Gee, thanks," he replied sarcastically, voice laced with bitterness as he practically yanked the item towards him. Dutch took one look at the calendar before completely swerving around, his back facing Derek. "Now get out," he said bluntly, flipping through the calendar with disinterest before tossing it aside. "'n you, pretty boy," he jabbed a thumb in Abel's direction, then at the exit. "Out. Now."

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                                  User Image

User Image
Damian Everett Knight
xxxxxxxxxx I'm a Singer, get it right, chuu!

So boring ~

Damian looked around the bar, trying to find at least something to do. Dutch honestly was sort of boring. The smaller wasn't amused and he wanted to be amused by this point. On his delicate face was a pout, more disappointed than anything else. Before he could leave, the other leaned towards him and spoke. Well, finally. Jesus Christ. A smile ran over Damian's face, scanning Dutch's face in general. Young? Psh, please! Damian was too cool for this place! Okay...well not really. This was the coolest job he'd ever get.

" Three years under the age limit, chuu ~! " he smiled boyishly, holding up the peace sign before hearing another voice echo throughout the place. Turning around, he saw Abel, the Policeman of the village. Every town needed a task force to get criminals out of here, right? When he saw he could've used a hug, and Dutch replied back rudely, Damian instantly got up and practically tackled the poor blonde, nuzzling his head into the others neck playfully. Man, the brunette was quite affectionate. Not bothering to let go, since well, Abel was pretty cuddly, Damian heard another person come in. Well, well. If it wasn't the Mayor's dog. The brunette wasn't very fond of the other, since he was all work and no play. Even the Mayor could have his fun moments, but Derek was just..all. Work. Damian just kept clinging to Abel, letting go with only one arm and leaving the other at the blonde's waist.

" Hey, Dutch! Don't be mean, you meanie pie, chuu! Derek, Abel, it seems like you guys have to go, nyan. I'm really sorry! And Dutch, " he started with a little childish wink. " I wish there was a way to satisfy you, chuu ~! "

He didn't know if there ever was a way, but he sure as hell didn't have or know that way. Dutch was like an unreadable, mysterious rude guy. However, knowing this, Damian had learned to just accept people for who they were ( well, except for Derek. He's still boring in Damian's eyes ). Letting go of Abel completely, he smiled up at him, poking his nose. " You're going to come to the festival with me, chuu. It's completely inevitable ~! "

Shirtless Raider

-- xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
"A CALM AND COOLING MOTION, IT'S SHAKING OFF MY TENSION, SURPRISE! SURPRISE! IT'S CALLED BEING ALIVE!"

If anything, Abel was glad that he was two inches taller and a well trained police officer, because if it wasn't for all the training he had to go through to become one he probably would have fallen over when Damian. The blond's upper body strength was nothing compared to the strength in his legs, being a police officer, sprinting, and quick long distance running was something that came natural to him so with a simple pivot of the foot and a shift in weight he was able to remain standing when Damian had pounced.

In less than an instant while he felt the younger male's caramel colored hair against his neck he was able to feel a glare beaming straight at him. With his head tilted down towards Damian he momentarily glanced at Dutch from the corner of his eyes. He would compare the angry look of Dutch to daggers, but next to that red head's glare the daggers looked more like a orchid than a weapon, no if anything his gaze was like that of a sawed off shot-gun. 'Same foul mood has usual, but at least it's entertaining to say the least' the blond thought to himself has he felt Damian shift beneath him and he smiled has if he hadn't noticed to look at all. Feeling the shorter male's hand around his waste he shifted his weight and threw and arm over the brown haired boy's shoulder and leaned towards him slightly but kept the majority of his weight on his legs. "Ask someone else what?" Abel retorted frivolously before releasing Damian.

Once the Mayor's assistant came in Abel's eyes immediately shifted to the direction of the door, he easily kept his body from tensing up. Once Damian released his arm around him the gold and silver eyed male shrugged his shoulders before heading towards the door. "Okay, okay. Wouldn't want to ruin your 'alone' time. Besides I'm supposed to be working all day today, and I'd rather get out before Mr. Bartender over there decides to throw something at me from over there. Later Damian." Opening the door Abel was about to step out before he stopped and turned around once more "Oh and I'm flattered that you think I'm 'pretty" With a quick wink from his left eye and a snap and point of his right hand Abel spoke lightly has he turned around and quickly shut the door behind him to avoid any further contact and stepped down the steps of the bar before heading to the police station to pick up the rest of his gear.

Abel walked with his hands slipped into his pockets. It was still fairly early, but pretty soon the streets would be bustling with all sorts of people, more than there was now, and quite frankly there was a fair amount out. With all these people out Abel couldn't help but feel his paranoia kicking in, on day's like these are when he really wants to call in, however it is also during gatherings that the most interesting of things happen. Then there is the chance that he'd get the chance to scare the hell out of some sleaze bag, or maybe tease a burglar, and get some interesting reactions. An odd obsession of his, it's has if he collects the memories of facial expressions and reactions to tell what a person would likely do next or how they are feeling. A talent he mainly uses to analyze when someone is lying. Abel would have preferred to have his hand gun with him at all times, but he had been told that he can't carry it around unless he is in his police uniform to avoid scaring people. In the past when he was still a newbie and extremely paranoid it wasn't often that he was seen with his gun hanging in his jacket pockets and then someone would call the police on him, and his boss would just send him home, to put it away, after explaining that the frivolous blond was surprisingly a cop.

Once in the Police station Abel walked to the back where he removed his specially made police jacket and hat, along with the striped shirt underneath, to put on a little black vest just in case and then once again returned his clothing. Grabbing his badge he clipped it to his jacket before pulling up his blond hair into a rather short pony-tail, leaving his bangs down, and the single black streak of hair, that wasn't long enough.

Once finished he left the station to start his hours of aimless walking.

"THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? REPEATING HAVE I MENTIONED? I LIED, DON'T LIKE, THE WAY I'M BEING TRIED"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces