Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jack

of all trades

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack stretched and yawned as he looked around the room. The ceiling stood beneath his feet, and the floor along with all it's furnishings hung above him. Jack smirked as he looked at his clawed feet, sunken into the ceiling. Jack was one of the few vampires who was more bat-like than he was human-like, and the longer he lived, the more his body began to transform. Whether this was a blessing or a curse, Jack did not know.

He unhinged his claws from the ceiling and dropped down towards the floor, flipping himself in mid-air so that he landed on his feet once more. He slipped his feet into a pair of shoes and slipped on a shirt as he looked around for his glasses. They weren't really necessary after his condition, but they were a nice reminder of the past.

Jack walked up to the window and looked out at the moon high up in the air. It's perfectly round figure engulfing a large portion of the sky. It was something Jack admired. He hated being stuck in this place; his kind hated by the humans outside. It didn't matter for Jack though. He needed to get out; it had been so long since he had even seen a real town or city.

Jack grabbed a coat as he began to head out of the room and down out of the building.

Friendly Humorist

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

WWWWWмallory colleттe ѕalogne
                                    "I'm small enough to fit in a doll house!"

She was sitting on a bench near a pretty fountain, playing her violin, clearly losing track of time as she did not notice that the sun had gone down. She was playing her favourite lullaby, when she looked up and saw the moon. It was full and round, she sighed happily and stopped playing, she wondered for a moment if someone were looking at the moon as well. She stood up from the bench and put her violin back into its case and started for home. As she walked, she immediately wondered what she would do, people started speaking of vampires again, The ridiculous things people gossip about... she thought, smirking to herself. "First, Corol then Contessa, then Jared. Why must vampires be the centre of attention now? A debate over Fermat's Last Theorem is more interesting than this, and that's hell saying something." she muttered to herself, shaking her head. She hated Math, and anything to do with such sorts, but vampires? Ridiculous! She wasn't paying much attention in her way and almost bumped into someone, "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she gasped, shocked. She dropped her violin and looked up at the person, a dark haired young man with glasses. She's never seen him before, "Hi, uh, sorry about that, REALLY didn't mean to, I wasn't looking..." she stammered, a bright blush beginning to form.

She wasn't very fond of embarrassing herself; heck, she hated embarrassing herself. So normally, she avoided it at all costs. She took an awkward step back, and felt a sticky something get onto her shoe,
                                                            "Goddamnit..." she muttered, Gum! GUM! Stupid GUM! she thought furiously. She rubbed it off her shoe as hard as she could and looked at the boy, the blush completely reddening her face. "Sorry, sorry," she muttered again, avoiding his eyes.

Jack

of all trades

Shortly after leaving the complex, Jack wandered into the city. The lights illuminated the dark streets, creating an assortment of colors. Jack looked in amazement at the lights as he bumped into a girl, dropping her violin. She began to apologize before Jack could speak, and then quickly began trying to peel some gum off of her shoe. "No no, don't apologize. It was my fault for not paying attention." Jack looked at the girl and smirked a little as she looked down at the ground. She's kind of cute. Jack thought to himself as he grabbed the violin case and held it up for the girl as she struggled to get the gum off of her shoe. "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but do you want to maybe go get a quick bite to eat? I'm kind of new in town anyways, so I don't know of any good restaurants." Jack said as he handed her the violin case and extended out his other hand. "By the way, my name's Jack. What's yours? If you don't mind me asking."

Friendly Humorist

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Huh? Oh.." she looked up, a little startled by the offer, but nodded wordlessly. "My name's a mouthful, so just call me Cols," she laughed kindly. She took the violin, and merrily shook his hand. Though instead of letting go, she pulled it, dragging him, "I've been hearing plenty of this wonderful chinese restaurant that recently opened en rue Claire (in Claire Street)!" she said excitedly, her eyes gleaming, "You'll be my reason to go there," she smiled, looking at him. Her french accent was a little thick and she tend to encounter some words in english that she did not know, so she replaces them with its french equivalent. After a while, she slowed to a walk and shivered. She looked around for its source and realized she still held on to Jack's hand, "Oh um.. Sorry about that," she said, slowly letting of him, and clutching her voilin case's handle with both hands, the chill from Jack's still lingering. "So what made you decide of.. err.." she wracked her brain for the right word, aller.. aller.. going! Going, yes "of going here to this place?" she asked him curiously, attempting to make conversation

Jack

of all trades

Jack looked at Cols shiver as he pulled off his jacket, draping it over her shoulders and gently placing his hands on her shoulder. "You look a little cold. You could probably use this more than me." Jack said with a small smile as she asked him why he came here. He needed to think up a good enough lie quickly. She was human after all and would probably hate his kind. He looked around at the lights and then back at Cols. "Well I'm a few miles outside of the city. I've always seen the lights, but farmwork has tied me up with the ability to visit the city. I thought I might as well check out what was so special about this place." With that said, Jack let out a small sigh as he looked around the street. "So where's this Chinese restaurant?"

Friendly Humorist

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

She blushed, and put her arms through the sleeves, "Oh, thank you," she said, softly brushing her long blonde locks out of the jacket. "...I've always seen the lights, but farmwork has tied me up with the ability to visit the city. I thought I might as well check out what was so special about this place..." she heard him say, "Farmer, eh?" she let out a snicker, "that's good, I guess, least these city folk haven't tainted your ears with ridiculous vampire myths." She laughed, "I mean, don't get me wrong, this Edward Cullen s**t's awesome, sparkly hard humans and all," she laughed again, "people around here's just over doing the talk I guess, it'd be cool if they existed though, I wonder how it'd be like to be a..." she allowed herself to trail off, "I'm talking too much, err.. sorry, and the restaurant is called Congee Dragon if I'm correct, like I said," she paused for a breath, "It's en rue Claire." She smiled and looked over at him, they weren't far from the restaurant now, two, three blocks or so, tops.

Jack

of all trades

"Edward Cullen? Sorry, who's that?" Jack asked, confused. He also laughed slightly about the vampire comment. This girl obviously didn't know they existed. Maybe that was for the best though. "Does this Mr. Cullen play a vampire or something? In a play, or in a book, or what?" It was obvious Jack really HAD been away from civilization for around 100 years.

Friendly Humorist

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

She laughed, "You DON'T know Edward Cullen eh?" she let out a small giggle, "well, if you were a vampire," she stopped from her tracks and turned to look at him, "you'd be very ashamed to be one, as he's sort of a gay parody of him, I prefer the good'ol 'turning into ashes' than the 'sparkles when light touches me'" she looked at him, her eyes still giving off its signature sparkle. "The restaurant's just over there," she nodded her head at a random spot behind her, guessing where the restaurant is.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlaire K. Leanna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlood Doll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Feeling┊....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking┊....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Where┊....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stuck In My Head┊Digital Bath

The girl lay on the plush couch in the corner of her bedroom, staring at the ceiling as she listened to her iPod. She had been here fir nineteen years, all of which were not going by in the most rapid of paces. She let a gentle sigh escape her as her gray orbs flicked over to the bedroom window; the sun was starting to come up now. Walking over to her dresser, she pulled out a pair of clothes to wear today and quickly changed into them. Taking her messy, wavy hair in her hands she scanned the mop in the mirror and ran her fingers through it. It was not always organized chaos, today it was simply chaos. She pulled half of her hair to one side and started braiding it, and then moved to the other half. Taking the IPod and stuffing it into her back pocket, she made her way through the house and toward the kitchen.

Blaire was well aware of who she was, and what she was created for, but that didn't keep her from loathing it any less. She had plenty of years to run through the potential scenarios of being chosen, each one ended in a not-so-easy feeding for the vampire. Entering the kitchen she walked for the fridge and grabbed the milk. Moving onto the pantry, she stole the Captain Crunch from its hiding place among the other cereals, and made herself a bowl. It wasn't long after that she was sitting on top of the counter munching on her cereal while music filled her ears. Wherever she went, music was with her, to muffle the world around her, put up a barrier between her and unwanted disturbances in her life, though music couldn't block out everything.

O.O.C:....

6,900 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Friendly 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    User Image
    -<>-<>-<>-Janice-<>-<>-<>-

Janice risked looking at the young vampire who had called for a line up. He was shorter than herself and had some interesting two tone colored eyes. His hair was short and silver in color. His physical features for the most part were unique, but it was his personality that she was most curious about. She hopped that whom ever it was he picked, that they were treated well and lived a long and healthy life. With that she dropped her gaze to the floor and waited patiently for the grounds keeper or a vampire to call for her.

-<>-<>-<>-Love and pain-<>-<>-<>-
    -<>-<>-<>-go-<>-<>-<>-
    -<>-<>-<>-hand in hand.-<>-<>-<>-

Wealthy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    Alandre Bianco Leander
    User Image

Alandre walked to the first few dolls in the row, then he stopped across from the one he had saw earlier looking at him. He flashed her a smile, his fang were longer than a humans, but not as long as they were after a feeding.
    "Whats your name?" He asked her. His voice was deep, yet soft. Like he was faking the bass in his voice. Maybe he did try to make his voice deeper than it really was, but his voice was always considered calming, soothing, angelic. He tried very much to seem cold and tough like most male vampires, but in reality he was a lover, not a fighter. Though he had been told he is quite amazing at both. His poor first and only vampire lover, killed by humans at the young age of 672. Yes, he used to talk to an older vampire lady, but now he refused vampire females feeling she could never be replaced.
    He walked around the girl, she was taller than him. Sure he was only 5'7, but still...'Maybe she would be shorter bare footed?' He thought.

User Image
    Jack

of all trades

Jack gave a small laugh as she called this "Edward Cullen" fellow a "gay parody of vampires". He then turned his attention to the restaurant that Cols was pointing at. The two of them walked into the restaurant, taking in the amazement of the red walls, elegant dragon sculptures, and the sounds of traditional Chinese music ringing through the air. The waitresses bustling around the restaurant were dressed in red cheongsams, a thin dress that covered the body from neck to ankle, that had a small cut nearby the calfs for easier movement. The smell of spices rolled through the air of the restaurant as a man approached Jack and Cols, addressing them to follow him.

The two sat down at their table as they were handed menus. The man walked off as a waitress walked over, bringing a pot of tea with her as she poured the translucent green fluid into two little white cups. Jack looked over the menu, confused at the dishes, wondering what to get.

"Umm, I've never had Chinese food before, Cols. What would you recommend I get?"

Friendly Humorist

7,350 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Member 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image

She absent-mindedly played with the headphones on her neck as she read the menu. She bit her bottom lip as she ran a finger down the menu, "I'm not sure... can we try everything? How much do you have on you? I've got 50," she lifted her eyes and looked at him in the eyes, blushing, then quickly looking down again. She squirmed on her seat and felt his eyes burning through the laminated menu. Hmm, shame he's a farm boy, so cute... she thought, then shaking her head, her cheeks flushing a deep scarlet once more. "Umm.. well, the congee sounds good, you like seafood? Allergic to it? I don't want to eat it all alone... Or maybe the chow mein? Ouu rice noodles... MUSHROOMS!" she gasped, squealing a little, "Oh we've got to try this!" She smiled widely, sitting up a little to lean forward and point at the menu. "What d'you think Jacky? Mind if I call you that?" she let out a little giggle, and sat back down again, straightening her vest, clearing her throat awkwardly, "If.. If you don't mind that.." she stuttered.

Jack

of all trades

When asked how much Jack had, he pulled out a small little red bag, most likely made of cotton, with a golden-colored string. He opened it up and poured out tons of little silver coins. "Well these are silver dollars from the early 1900s. I uh, got them from my grandfather. Do you think this restaurant would accept them?" Jack looked down at the pile of coins and began to count them. There was roughly 200 from the little bag. Each coin was valued at about $129, given today's marketplace value, but Jack did not know this. "So it looks l have about 200 coins here. I think that should be enough for at least some of these dishes." Suddenly a waitress began to walk past them, and Jack quickly stopped her. "Excuse me, madam. Could you take one of these to your manager and ask him if you guys accept these?" Jack handed her one of the coins as he began to pool them back into the bag and looked back at the menu. "And I'm fine with eating anything. Order away and I'll try whatever you bring."

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff