Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~яaindяops on яosɛs~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ Staring is an all-too-common occurrence when you're a blood doll...a human bred with a tolerance for vampire venom and brought up, not to be servants, but companions, like lapdogs. Since the turn of the millennium, vampires had all but gone back into hiding, save for a few rogues with a death wish. Blood dolls became little more than useless symbols of status, and then reduced to a distasteful passe, like last seasons shoes or winter coats. This is the story of one of the last remaining blood "nurseries", The Gilded Cage..... ~

The Gilded Cage
is nestled on a hill in the deep, rolling countryside of New England, present day.
There are small, sparsely populated towns scattered nearby, Northcrossing to the north, Southhill to the south and Westlake to the west; in these towns you can find things like bakeries, small bars, family owned inns, hundred year old graveyards and the skeletons of Victorian houses. There is a larger city to the east, Eastwind, where you can find more sophisticated things like clubs, hotels, a mall and fine restaurants.

~ яulɛs ~

onɛ >> You must PM me your profiles before you post. Make sure you LINK your pictures to me. I will re-post the profiles and we don't need the photo clutter c:

two >> No characters under 18.

thяɛɛ >> Blood dolls are chosen by their masters. There will be no argument. Whether you choose to be obedient depends solely on your character.

four >> Be literate. No chat speech or shorthand words. Use quotations around your character's speech. Spell check. And please, God...do NOT post 5 paragraphs per post. Keep the encounters moving smoothly, being detailed and easy to understand but not writing a frikking grocery list.

OOC Thread

~ profilɛ skɛlɛton ~

[b]My name is[/b]
[b]But I go by[/b]
[b]I'm a[/b] girl/boy
[b]I'm[/b] years [b]old.[/b]
[b]I look like this.[/b] Link picture here
[b]I was born a[/b] human/vampire/blood doll
[b]In a nutshell, people would say that I'm[/b] Put a few personality traits here
[b]Before I came here, I[/b] If you chose to be a human or vampire, please tell a short biography.

Blood Dolls: 6/8
Vampires: 6/8
Humans: 3/8

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~ accɛptɛd pяofilɛs ~

Fellmaria
My name is Janice Marie Foxfern
But I go by Jan or Janice
I'm a Girl
I'm 22 years old.
I look like this. Janice
I was born ablood doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm Blunt, Impulsive, Loving, Protective, Submissive.
[[X]] Open [[ ]] Reserved [[ ]] Taken

allbymyself107
My name is Autrielle Frost
But I go by Autri
I'm a Girl
I'm 18 years old.
I look like this. Autrielle
I was born a Blood Doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm She is quite the little Doll, she is strong willed and quite sarcastic, smart and witty and Able to catch onto things fast. Not only was she bred for tolerance of the venom of her soon to be owner, her body was sculpted to be envied (if they succeeded or not, is honestly up to the eye of the beholder). She does not take kindly to her master however, for you will be her first.

Janie Knight
My name is Amanda Endgames
But I go by Amanda/ Mandy for those who are very close to me.
I'm a girl
I'm 21 yearsold.
I look like this. Amanda
I was born a blood doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm well odd, protective and very smart. Though that is the surface. What is under that no one has seen as of yet considering I have as yet to fall for anyone.

Princess Hysteria
My name is Merli
But I go by Merli
I'm a Female, obviously.
I'm Twenty-one years old.
I look like this. I know I am beautiful.
I was born a damn blood doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm a flirtatious vixen. I can sweet talk the pants or skirt off of anyone that I want anything from. I am extremely playful, seductive, and cannot be tamed. I am very disrespectful in many ways. I have violent tendencies that flare when annoyed. I has been told that I have anger issues when it comes dealing with others.

mystic_wonderland
My name is Blaire K. Leanna
But I go byBlaire
I'm a Female
I'm 19 years old.
I look like this. Mirror mirror.....
I was born a Blood doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm Strong willed, determined, independent and tempered.

oOtsukisanOo
My name is Carina
But I go by Ri
I'm a girl
I'm 18 years old.
I look like this
I was born a blood doll
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm Elegant, intelligent, and graceful. I don't like to give my blood away though, because if I do, I get too tired to dance...and I love to dance. I'm really very crafty and independent, so maybe one day I won't have being a blood doll to define me. Until that day comes though, I'll just have to be a very good blood doll.

Patron Luciano
My name is Constantine Markhov
But I go by Con or Stance
I'm a boy
I'm 118 years old.
I look like this. Constantine
I was born a vampire
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm endearing and flippant, yet cold and calculating when the need arises.
Before I came here, I was born to a wealthy family, both vampires who sought a quiet life. When i was a teenager, I didnt align with their needs and wishes and so they set up a few 'accidents'. After that, I left to make my own way in the world.

Craft_Knight
b]My name is Yuukiharu Eins Grimm
But I go by Yuu, Yuuki
I'm a Boy
I'm 499 old.
I look like this. Yuukiharu
I was born a Vampire
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm an intelligent and calm man. I take almost everything via planning ahead before taking action and I try my best to devoid myself of emotions. Both positive and negative emotions. Because emotions are weaknesses. All that said, I hate violence and will only fight if its necessary. And a added note, I'm mischievous, will speak in a monotone voice and laid-back from time to time.
Before I came here, I was a orphan without a name. I could only wander from place to place, trying to fine answer to my question while also finding something that could entertain me. In my travels, I would encounter people who could tolerate my venom. They asked me if I could be their master and I could only say yes to them. From those people or blood dolls which my people called them, I found company and they gave me names. That was the cycle till I came to this place. I only kept the names which I liked while discarding those I didn't.

Kah-Thu-Loo
My name is Jack A. Calhoun
But I go by Jack
I'm a Male
I'm years old. 107 years old
I look like this. Appearances mean nothing
I was born a Vampire
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm Manipulative, charismatic, intelligent.
Before I came here, I was a long lost prep boy student. One fateful night, after a series of pranks, I was visited by a female vampire. She pitied me and told me I could receive unimaginable power, for a small fee. I agreed, and I was bitten, forever remaining the young age I appear.

RazzleDazzleGlitzPop
My name is Adrein Verez
But I go byAndy
I'm a boy
I'm 132 years old.
I look like this. Adrein
I was born a vampire
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm A metro sexual sadistic fiend with a god complex.
Before I came here, I Owned a manor and was a terrible count that captured and tortured courtisan's in my free time. I dont remember much of my past life, and can't remember at all If I was human or born vampire. I live for the past no the future only the pain that the present brings.

Prince_Fancypants
My name is Jonathan Willowby
But I go by Jack
I'm a boy
I'm 213 years old.
I look like this. this is one of my favorites, I love to dress well.
I was born a vampire
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm smooth, charming, cruel
Before I came here, I was a bit of a drifter, and a dandy. I might not be the oldest Vampire, but I like to think I am extraordinarily well-traveled. I was born in England several centuries ago, and I must say I have been breaking hearts ever since. Some have suggested I am lonely, deep down, but I do not dwell on that. I like beautiful things, fine things.

Angel Mhai
My name is Liliane Wood
But I go by Lily
I'm a girl
I'm 18 years old.
I look like this. Lily
I was born a human
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm a type of girl who is quite conservative, introvert and at the same time reserved. A soft spoken, very lady-like, long temperance, caring, sweet and gentle....As much as possible, I would try my best to please everybody though at the end most of it results the other way round.. Though sometimes clumsy and a bit slow in understanding, not to the extent being called as dumb.. I easily get hurt, jump into conclusions and easily feel upset and depressed. Pretty dense in a sense of romance, I wouldn't know about it unless you tell me directly.. And also a frail one, easily gets sick and tired..
Before I came here, I came from a poor family. Though we're not being lucky enough to be one of the highest society. I was able to enter herself in prestigious schools, thanks to my aunt who sponsored my schooling. Thus, there were issues of being bullied by other students because of my social status, race discrimination and being a weakling.. Despite of the hardships trying to fit in, I never dare to mention it with anyone else, being grateful and at the same time thinking about the help I could offer for my family.

woeitsCAMILLE
My name is Mallory Colette Salogne
But I go by Mallory
I'm a girl
I'm 20 years old
I look like this. Adorable yeah?
I was born a human
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm kind of chatty, a little too honest. I mean, I'm kind and all, real fun to talk to. I sing, a lot, and play a bunch of instruments, and I'm helpful, real helpful.
Before I came here, I was a Chemistry student with a passion for music. okay, i still kinda am that, but whatever. I don't really know how I got here, just traveling and all, started loving the place I guess? I'm French, no, I don't give up easily. Compris? (Understand?)

lil diabloman
My name is Xero Kurosami
But I go by Xero
I'm a boy
I'm 20 years old.
I look like this. Xero
I was born a human
In a nutshell, people would say that I'm Quiet, Independent, and a little anti-social
Before I came here, I i used to live in dorm at the Eastwind college i was going to but i had to move because a lot of things that were happening there was getting out of control. Rumors of vampires, people going missing and me being a pinnacle of those rumors was the most uhh i cant even explain it ,so i moved and now i live in apartment in northcrossing and i work in eastwind.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
-<>-<>-<>-Janice-<>-<>-<>-

Janice took up her usual spot at the second floor window that overlooked the courtyard. She spent most of her time here reading what books were available and contemplating about what life will be like once bound to a vampire. Her bright violet eyes would peer up from the pages every now and then to look through the window and down upon the courtyard. Something was going to happen today, she could feel it. Whether it be for better or worse she could not tell, only time and patience would bring answers to her fears or desires. For now, she was content to read her book and let life continue as it had for the past twenty two years of her worthless existance.

-<>-<>-<>-Love and pain-<>-<>-<>-
-<>-<>-<>-go-<>-<>-<>-
-<>-<>-<>-hand in hand.-<>-<>-<>-

Wealthy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Alandre Bianco Leander
User Image

Alandre was hidden in the trees looking at the building that housed the blood dolls, He had been watching for signs of anyone coming in and out for almost an hour, and nothing. He was hesitate to enter, but finally decided to get a closer look and perhaps talk to someone to find out more.
He jumped down from the tree and landed in the court yard. He ran his fingers through his short silver hair nervously as he walked to the door. He knocked on he sternly and forceful, a knock they would expect from a powerful vampire looking for a pet, which is what he wanted them to believe. What he was really looking for was a companion, a friend, maybe even more.
First thing was first though, what was the price of these dolls. He had gold, more than one really needed, but being as it was a vampire business they may have expected more. Rare things, unusual things, priceless things. He had these things, but they were spread across the country side in his many estates and he had only brought gold with him.
He waited for someone to come to the door, he was scared...worried...more curious and unknowing.

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The house was so still and silent that a pin drop could have been heard from downstairs. So of course Janice jumps at the sound of a loud knock on the front door and lets out a smal yelp. Her violet eyes flash to the entrance and watch curiously as the grounds keeper wadles over and opens the door.

The grounds keeper looked the guest over from head to foot huffed and signaled for the vampire to come in with his left hand. He talks with the guest for a few moments before motioning towards the upstairs hallway.

Janice had moved from her windowed perch and was decending down the stairs to get a closer look at the newcomer. Her violet eyes scanned him quickly so as to avoid his notice should he be a vampire. She didn't want to be yelled at for making eye contact with someone who was her superior.

-<>-<>-<>-go-<>-<>-<>-

Wealthy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Alandre Bianco Leander
User Image

Alandre followed the man in and listened as he lead him up the stairs to where they kept the dolls.
he could choose any he wanted, but how would he know which to choose. Should he just pick the first he saw, or should he look at each and pick the last?
He walked along the hall and turned hearing movement, he looked up seeing a girl. Was she a doll, but she looked like a normal person. Then again, so did he. He still didn't quite understand the whole blood doll concept.

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The grounds keeper was a very old vampire. The man had been one of the original owners and creators of the blood dolls so if there were anyone who would know what a blood doll was it was him. He happily shared his knowledge with the curious vampire explaining about how blood dolls were bred to have an immunity towards vampiric venom, and how once bitten they are bound to the one who bit them until they die. The purpose of the dolls was so the human race could stabilize. Having a doll for a vampire meant that they didn't have to worry about hiding their never ending thirst. The human population would stop becoming extinct and the vampire race could go about their daily lives without fear of being hunted in return.

As the young vampire noticed her presence and looked at her Janice quickly dropped her gaze to the floor and walked towards her room. She clenched her book tightly to her chest for fear of what might happen should this vampire take an interest in her. She stumbled slightly on her way back to her room but instantly composed herself and slipped inside shutting the door.

-<>-<>-<>-go-<>-<>-<>-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out