Beloved Friend

6,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~Marina Jade~
Rigger for the Queen's Dagger

Marina heard the footsteps of her fellow rigger and turned to look at her. When she heard the question Mary Anna posed to her, she smirked. Mary Anna's mind is definitely unique... She thought. "Most of the time, yes. But those sharks wouldn't be able to sail without us in the rigging, wouldn't you agree?" She said, her eyes back on the horizon. For some reason, her heart felt bereft of happiness. She looked away from the blues and greens of the waters and cast her gaze over the ship instead. All of a sudden, she heard a slight grumble from her lower torso and sighed. She had forgotten to eat this morning, again. Looking at Mary Anna, she smiled softly. "Can you keep an eye on things for a while? I forgot to eat before I came up here." She said, pushing herself away from the railing. She would wait for Mary Anna's answer, then go looking for food.

Where I Am: On Deck
Who I'm With: Mary Anna
How I Feel: Hungry
What I'm Thinking: Need Food!
Who My Heart Belongs To: No one but the sea.

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
"I can take care of the ropes, go on and get some grub" she said as she whiped of some rain from her face. Jade was right, who else would be crazy enough to keep this ship from running into rocks if the riggers didn't pull the sails or keep the ropes from fraying.

~where is the ship today~

~in the air or on the sand~
User Image
Tishaun Urgway
.The Bosun If you please.
W E E P I N G - F E L L O W S

Tishaun nodded, "If that is what will fix this stupid thing up, then yes" he waited on her to lead him on somewhere so that he good get the wrap on his ankle. He probably wasn't able to do much fighting now that he was crippled only slightly.
He was just glad that he could still yell at the dogs he called crew members.

With : Lani

OOC :: ...

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AHOY!

In the small battle between the Weeping Fellows & Queen's Dagger.

The cabin boy Kathryn and Cook Jei have been killed, and thrown to the sea for eternal rest.

May their bones rest at the bottom of dark waters.
User Image
Kregg
.I cook for the weeping fellows.

With: Kitten-Captain-Odd girl
Where: Bosun's bunk

"If anyone of ya wanna be fed, ya be gettin' yee asses down here!" he shouted and heard shuffling above deck. He sighed, he hated pirate talk, but it was as if that's all they understood. Kregg was of high status back in England, but apparently not on deck. If he hadn't been engaged to Kitten, he wouldn't have been here - so he blames her.

Done serving those and himself, he finished his bowl and made one up for Kitten. Smiling he walked down the ship's corridors and found Kitten, "I brought you some soup" he held it out to her, and waited for her laughing fit to stop. "Captain, you can make your own bowl when you have the chance, should I also make a serving for her?" he pointed to the odd girl tied up on the floor.

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Lani Sayom
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har tweedle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate...
The Doctor is Currently: In/Out
Accompanied By: Tishaun
Where are you, Lani?: In the Infirmary Quarters

The female pirate nodded as she led him down to the infirmary quarters. She allowed him to take his time getting there as she began to gather some wrap and medical clips. Lani heard a few other drew members begin to make their way over to her quarters and she sighed. "Looks like I'll be having a late dinner," she muttered under her breath, barely audible. A bit of a ruckus could be heard as well, coming from the Bosun's quarters. A prisoner? Hehe, sounds like the captain will be giving her a hard time until her crew comes to fetch her, she thought to herself with a small chuckle.
User Image
Samantha Watts
Sailing on the Weeping Fellows
The First mate and Apprentice to the Doctor/Fixer Upper
User Image

Where I am: In Tortuga
    Who I'm With: No one
    My love stats: S i n g l e

Kicking sand with her foot, she looked out the waters, cupping her eyes as if that would help her see anything. It had rained earlier for no reason and then stopped - which was odd. Sighing, she sat down on the beach area and stared out to see. "Boring~" she sighed, fanning herself to keep the nasty feel of muggy weather off her skin. None of her manly friends wanted to be with her, instead they play some card game in the pub place.

At that moment she just felt like the sea should come and grab her, then drown her.

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~ K i T t E n ~
Weeping Fellows
THE SAILING MASTER

"Oh captain, the mouth on this one" she stopped laughing and crossed her arms and noticed Kregg holding out bowl to her. Her eyes widened a bit and she looked up to him with a tint of red to her cheeks. "Thanks" she grabbed it out his hand gently and got on her toes to kiss his lips. Moving away from him, she leaned on the wall and began to enjoy her soup as she glared at the gypsy. "I can tell your going to be annoying" she told her.

OutOfCharacter = ...

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~ M u R d O c ~
Queen's Dagger
THE SAILING MASTER

Trying to enjoy his silence on the beach, he heard an annoying familiar tone. Turning his head to look, he saw Samantha. "Ey there lass, yee mind shuttin' up" he told her coldly and looked back to sea. He two wanted to complain though, the sea spit him out to basically live an eternity like this. Doing nothing and just staring at the water. He sighed and got up to go sit with her. "If I give yee some company, will yee shut up?" he asked her with a blank look.

He turned away from her again and began to dwell on his path, trying to remember any bits that he hasn't remembered already.

OutOfCharacter = ...
User Image
Tishaun Urgway
.The Bosun If you please.
W E E P I N G - F E L L O W S

He smiled a bit and shook his head, "I'd say let em' die, but the captain would kill herself if that happened" he joked a bit and waited for his aid. He sighed and heard the conversation going on in his bunk. "So I took a crew member from the Queen's Dagger...we had a weird sudden death and some other things happen, so I believe it was the gypsy" he nodded to his explanation. "We won't kill her, just make her wish she never had cursed this ship" he licked his lips and looked around the room.

With : Lani

OOC :: ...

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Lani Sayom
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har tweedle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate...
The Doctor is Currently: In/Out
Accompanied By: Tishaun
Where are you, Lani?: The Infirmary Quarters

The doctor gave a small huff of a laugh and turned around to Tishaun. "Alright, sir. Gimme the leg," she said turning around and moving a short stool over for herself to sit on. In her hands was the wrap, a very short splint, and a clip to keep the wrap from unraveling. She sat down and carefully took his ankle into her hands. Lani rolled up his pant leg a bit and placed the splint slightly behind the ankle. The doctor began to wrap the splint around the area until she felt it secure. Lastly she attached the clip to the loose strip of wrap and released him. "There you go, take it easy for a while and try to avoid leaping across ships," she said raising her eyebrows slightly before turning away and readying her materials for her other patrons that would enter soon enough.
User Image
Frederik Ivar
With: crew
Thoughts: idiots

Ignoring them all, he grabbed the injured and led them below deck to the nursing bunk to fix them all up. "You all pretty much failed at trying to be untouchable, pathetic" he breathed and looked at all them. He heard a groan and looked to a male, "Have a problem with me words? Because I can create a problem with the missing finger" he glared and watched the man shake his head. "Good" he mumbled and was almost done with everyone.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos
First Mate - Apprentice of The Sailing Master

Yee can find me: on weeping fellows' ship
    I be lovin' on: No one but the waters
    Dwelling on: 'they better let me go!'

Fotini's mouth dropped, "Me annoying, listen here you little shrood!" she stopped herself and sighed, hanging her head and biting her bottom lip before she said anything else. So many thoughts ran through her head, she wanted to be free from these people. Of course she had a small thought on suicide, but ignored it.

She remembered seeing the kiss the small blond gave the apparaent cook and could only think of Murdoc for a moment. They use to be like that, kissing with no fear of the others barking and laughing at them.

OOC:
"..."

Beloved Friend

6,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~Marina Jade~
Rigger for the Queen's Dagger

She nodded and walked off in search of food. She headed down to the kitchens, nodding at the people who passed her. Stopping suddenly, she realized she didn't know the names of most of the pirates she worked with. She knew Mary Anna because they were always working together in the rigging. The captain, obviously, because he was the one who had decided to allow her on board. Other than that, she didn't know much about her fellow mates. That should be remedied shortly, She thought to herself. She began walking towards the kitchen, a determined look in her silver-grey eyes.

Where I Am: Heading Towards the Kitchens.
Who I'm With: No one
How I Feel: Hungry
What I'm Thinking: I feel like an idiot for not knowing my crew mates' names....
Who My Heart Belongs To: The sea.
User Image
Kregg
.I cook for the weeping fellows.

With: Kitten-Captain-Odd girl
Where: Bosun's bunk

Kregg was surprised by the kiss and rubbed the back of his neck, "Eh, you are my bride to be" he shrugged and placed both hands on his hips, "So...she's a gypsy or something?" he asked, looking at the captain and Kitten. Then he looked back the gypsy who shouted but stopped herself. He knelt down in front of her, "Your thinking...I didn't know gypsies had thoughts" he said so bluntly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff