Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kregg
.I cook for the weeping fellows.

With: Kitten and Captain
Where: Small mess hall

Kregg gave Kitten a weird face and looked at the captain, "pfft an hour? Why not bother me then?" he sighed and went back to cleaning. He could hear the sound of thunder and looked up, "A storm?" he thought aloud.

"And thanks for the compliment, I can fight" he boasted with a cocky smile.
User Image
Tishaun Urgway
.The Bosun If you please.
W E E P I N G - F E L L O W S

He was left alone now and a small sigh just had left him. Moving on, he made sure the stupid crew was working well. Getting things ready, although he felt a drop of water hit his face. He looked up to noticed very light rain, a drizzle.

Walking along the deck he stopped by Lani with a slight smile. "Enjoying yourself doctor?" he patted her shoulder then stood beside her.

With : lani

OOC :: ...

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Lani Sayom
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har tweedle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate...
The Doctor is Currently: Out/In
Accompanied By: Tishaun
Where are you, Lani?: Above Deck

Lani looked at the hand on her shoulder and found it to belong to the Bosun. "Well for the moment I am. Finally got a break after working down below," she replied with a small smile and standing up straighter. A rain drop fell on her hand and she sighed. Lani loved the sea but absolutely hated rain. It was a bit weird but she was how she was. "How about you, sir?" she asked in return. Her eyes gazed back out to the sea as the wind began to pick up making the waves a bit more unpredictable.

Hilarious Genius

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Cliff "Ship Burner" Lawson
Queen's Dagger's Quartermaster

I be stumblin around The deck
I be cuddlin with The rum
Me mind be wandering to Much better

Well Cap'n Are yee ready ter pay the Fellows back? hope yee don't mind but I think I'll have the first shot. Cliff had picked a canon ball up on his way to Bone's position. He then got in to a stance and lobbed the hunk of iron at the Fellows in what seemed to be an awkward pitch. but don't let it fool you Cliff had launched the ball with the same might that held the mast up.

It was no cannon fodder but the iron hunk caused a quite a bit of damage for being thrown. The members of the Fellows would have heard a crack as it hit the side of their ship.

with a satisfied nod Cliff said If they didn't see us before, they know we're here now. He nodded to his Captain in a way that said "I'm ready" then walked off towards the stern. he came across Tarik who was sitting down. "sorry bout that. I'm a little angry when sober." He sat down next to the woman and looked at her hand. "here." He said as he tore a clean piece of his bandages off and handed it to her.

I'm goin ter need yer help. from what I can tell yer the best fighter we got on ter Queen and I plan on Payin' ter Fellows back fer the mast." He took a swig of his rum then continued. "I wanna show you somfin' " He opened his jacket on the opposite side of where he keeps his rum. inside of it there were multiple pockets of bombs, flammable oils and a large metal spike with a handle.

"now fer the interesting part." Cliff pulled his lips back to revile his teeth. At first glance they appeared normal, but with closer inspection one could see that his canines had been replaced with false ones. The tops a shiny steel and the bottoms a black flint. He then clicked his jaw to demonstrate how he produces sparks. Me name ain't Shipburner for nothin' he laughed

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Godfrey Sunn
An Able-Bodied Sailor

Yee can find me: helping on deck
    I be lovin' on: ...
    Dwelling on: 'a little tired'

Running around the ship was no easy task, everyone was stuck with something and they all needed help. He followed any orders and gave a fair share of them. He helped other able bodies learn the works of canons and other things. He looked to Fotini who disappeared below deck with a blue haired male, he heard the bosun scream in pain. When he checked on her, she was tended to by Cliff and shrugged. Godfrey wondered where was Frederik in all this. The male seemed to doze off with eyes wide open. He was missing everything.

Godfrey took Frederik's orders and grabbed a small group to help him with the order the captain originally gave the other pirate male. He sighed to the thought of him now doing everyone else's job around the ship.

OOC:
"..."

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Lani Sayom
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har tweedle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate...
The Doctor is Currently: In/Out
Accompanied By: No one at the moment
Where are you, Lani?:
The Mast

The female jumped from the cannonball attack on their ship's mast. "Damn them," she grumbled glaring over to the Queen's Dagger ship. Her bright blue eyes narrowed as she saw the mast was not able to stay up very well. She sighed before turning her head to take a quick glance towards Tishaun. "Looks like duty calls," she said giving him a two fingered salute then quickly getting up to where the damage was most.
The mast wasn't hit too far down meaning it could possibly be fixed without falling over. Lani began looking about the ship from where she was trying to find a fix for the mast. After a moment she jumped down from where she was and headed down to her quarters. She quickly found some lumber and began to make a support out of it to place in between where the mast was hit. Soon enough she took the homemade support and some nails up the the mast and quickly began to repair the damages.
The sea is cold and heartless....

User Image

The bosun's eye glared at the man, accepted the bandage and busied herself with wrapping her hand as she toyed with the thought of running the man through where he stood. Unfortunately by doing that, she would only ensure her own quick death. Still glaring, her eye dropped to Cliff's side as she observed his weaponry and spark tactics. Shifting her gaze, Tarik remained silent, only showing a grimace of pain when she pulled the cloth tight over her hand. A quick check of her armored boots told her that all was functional, and she slid them back onto her feet once more. Turning her face back towards the man beside her, she wondered just what to make of the creature. She didn't want to forgive him for throwing her, yet couldn't make herself not forgive him. Truly perplexing. Meanwhile, while she sat staring, the ship was in practical chaos.

...Just like me.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[Captain of the Queens revenge]

User Image

Swaggin' on: The deck
keeper of my heart: Mi crew.
On mi mind: 'Ta hell was i thinkin'?'

The captain looked around as everyone seemed busy but yet run around looking like a brothel on payday. The captain noticed that Cliff hit the ship, which meant not more then 10 min. to battle. He looked up noticeing the grey turning darker, comeing closeras the 1.st mate had said. then he made a disturbed growl, put his hand to his head in dispair and then the anger took over. "Be you pirates or navy men!? I would haf had more luck hirin' ya mum's!! The weepin' fellows be nearly here! Everyone better take out their butturin' knives! Those who think they be not ready... DIE!" The captain started walking for his quarters. "Bosun! Get these mama's favorites sorted and... hardly prepared! Quartermaster! Make sure they do not expose the powder to ta rain, I would not trust Mr. Ivar with mi own ex wife..that hag. 1.st mate! Prepare the ship for battle! HOIST THE COLOURS MEN!" The captain went to the doors of his quarters. "Look alive men! This, be the first time you might die! make sure not ta make a mess on mi ship, ya will be cleanin' it ya'selves!"

The captain went through the doors and into the quarters went to a cupboard and opened a drawyer, inside under the buttom board he found another 4 musket guns, totalling six and strapped them to his chest. 2 of them, the upper-ones was lined with gold. He took out a smaller knif and stuck it to his boots then closed the srawyer and headed for the door.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos
First Mate - Apprentice of The Sailing Master

Yee can find me: on deck
    I be lovin' on: No one but the waters
    Dwelling on: 'time to get ready'

Fotini heard the captain order her and nodded, "I will be leaving you" I told the male and helped him sit on the small bed. "If Frederik pulls his own head out his a**, he will be here with you" she sighed and finally went back on deck. With a jog over to the wheel. She took hold of it and made sure to fix it over to the enemy ship. "two minutes in captain!" she shouted, "Get ready!"

The gypsy looked to the sea as they were nearing so much closer. Fotini had no weapon to kill with, she was good at using a small blade, but didn't own one. She was better off with hand to hand, so steering the ship was all she could do.

OOC:
"..."
User Image
Frederik Ivar
With: blue haired male
Thoughts: seems I have drifted into deep thought yet again

Snapping out of his random trance, Frederik looked around confused "eh?" He saw the Weeping Fellows ship and sighed. He wasn't in any right to do much of fighting. He had to tend to the people who fought and got hurt. He remembered seeing a male get whipped and then realized Fotini took him below deck.

Shaking his head to get back aboard everything, Frederik finally got down to the nursing bunk and grabbed his tools to tend to the blue haired male. "Seems like your hated now, I hope your more useless than me" he chuckled softly then sighed. Clearing his throat to such awkward actions.
User Image
User Image
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Queen's Dagger
-Second mate: Apprentice to the Master Gunner

Where: below deck
    With: Frederik

Willis shook his head. 'First day on this ship and i'm already despised' he thought to himself. He looked to the girl who helped him below deck, "Your words are very cold for a hot sea lover" he smirked down at her and was glad when she helped him sit down. Willis nodded to the gypsy and watched her leave back up deck. He wanted to fight more than anything.

Before he could stand back up, a man joined him. Willis watched him prepare tools and sighed, "I seem useless, but i'm probably better than you" he replied with a cocky smile.

OutOfCrew
((___))
The sea is cold and heartless....

User Image

The bosun returned to reality with a jolt like she had been hit. Immediately she was among the crew, shouting orders and preparing the men. Below, she could hear the main cannons being rolled into place, and she saw the secondary cannons on deck do the same. The girl had never done well with cannons and explosives, so she left that to Cliff. Instead, she personally ran up the colors. The standard that bore the mark of Captain Jerimy Bones, and the Queen's Dagger. Moments later, she was back to pacing the ship, making adjustments, and yelling until she was hoarse. She had a feeling that she might lose her voice come nightfall.

Thanks to earlier events, Tarik was already well prepared for a battle. However, she felt off, the missing weight of a dagger she had held onto since she was a child was no longer in the sheath that bore the same marks as it's blade. Now, she would have a chance to search the dead for her beloved weapon.

...Just like me.
User Image
Tishaun Urgway
.The Bosun If you please.
W E E P I N G - F E L L O W S

Before Tishaun could even talk back to her there was a huge burst of wood splitting. He looked back to where Lani did and noticed whatever was hit. He turned to look at her the same time she did and nodded, "Ah, of course" he nodded and walked off as well. He grabbed out both his dueling swords as he noticed they were now one minute in before they were completely beside the Queen's Dagger. "Get ready!!" he shouted over to everyone who wasn't working. He watched as people below deck and above were now getting ready to use canons.

He then thought, the one he wanted to take out on the ship was the damned gypsy they called a pirate. The girl was a damn curse. The dark clouds and rain was a horrible thing that weather could give them at a time like this. If coils got wet on the canons, they would be no use. At least not the ones on the upper deck. Instead, they'd have to fight the pirates with themselves.

With : crew

OOC :: ...

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~ K i T t E n ~
Weeping Fellows
THE SAILING MASTER

"a**" she groaned and then felt the ship rock a little and heard a crash, "Finally" she smiled and ran up to deck. She heard Tishaun shouting that they better be ready and Kitten was more than prepared. The enemy ship was at alignment, they both at speed. "Take your curse back you damned sea dwellers!" she cheered and stomped the deck. "Get those canons going now! Leave the above deck canons alone, those coils are ruined!" she ordered and ran over to the wheel. She had to keep the ship at perfect alignment, the canon blow was already moving them a bit.

OutOfCharacter = ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces