• Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[Captain of the Queens revenge]

User Image

Swaggin' by: The railing
keeper of my heart: Mi crew.
On mi mind: 'Be they even able ta survive goin' in ta Tortuga port?'

"Mr. Ivar, had ya listened instead of having other, far more important things ta do. You would kno tat in the water behind me is a crew member of the Wheeping fellows. We Were all bout' ta light a light for him" The captain's mood was very agitated over the lack of enthousiasm and response of the crew.

Jerimy looked up and spotted the 2.nd mate stumbling up the stairs with a sleepy look in his eyes. "Ah, Mr. Young!" The captain said loudly, spreading out his arms amoung the men. "How pleasent tat ya could join us, did we disturb ya??" The captain looked at the 2.nd mate with the collected disgust and hatred he had for the level the crew was in.
User Image
Kregg
.I cook for the weeping fellows.

With: Kitten
Where: Small mess hall

Cleaning up some dishes, Kregg turned to his soon to be wife and sighed. "What is going on up there?" he asked not to caring for much.

He placed the ratchet china into some drawyer and swiftly made his way to her, he looked down at the map that hung from her belt and grabbed it quickly. "Oh my, where are we going?" he smiled teasingly and laid it out on a table. "..." he was silent for a moment, "the captain is bonkers!" he groaned.

Kregg shook his head, "Kitten...this is ridiculous" he scratched his head.
Eleanor Roselle Leinaar- Captain of the Weeping Fellows

Where I be: Below deck with Kitten and Kregg
Who do I like: That is NONE of your business!
How do I feel: I'm Great and ready to fight!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

<3 Ella looked at Tishaun and smiled. "I did. And I don't know why in god's name I picked you,"she sad grinning. They teased each other a lot. Ella looked around for Kitten and saw her head down to the cook. She went down and smiled at them. "Did I just hear someone in here call me bonkers,"she asked with a teasing grin. "I have a reason for everything I do my friends. And right now, we need all hands up deck. We are gong to fight within the hour," she said. <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(( Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. I have been sick with the flu ALL week! NOT FUN! ))

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~ K i T t E n ~
Weeping Fellows
THE SAILING MASTER

Kitten sighed, "Honestly, your just a wimp...why are we engaged again?" she puted and crossed her arms.

All of a sudden she heard the captain and jolted in surprise, bumping into Kregg. "Oh, don't listen to this cook...your not bonkers" she assured the captain.
Kitten listened and nodded, "At least this wimpy looking man he great in fight" she placed her hands on her hips before moving a little away from her soon to be husband. "An hour isn't soon enough..." she mumbled, all ready to fight.

OutOfCharacter = ...

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos
First Mate - Apprentice of The Sailing Master

Yee can find me: with captain
    I be lovin' on: No one but the waters
    Dwelling on: 'who is this?'

Fotini sighed and drew her hand away from the desk. She was loyal to her captain and her ship. Sighing to herself, trying to hold back any other curiosity she has.

Walking back on deck she approached her captain with a smile although he seemed so angry. "I have of coursed put away the bottle and opened no other drawer. But may I ask...what are inside those to drawers?" she asked politely. If she couldn't see them, the last thing to do was ask the man himself.

The young gypsy noticed someone he was yelling at and looked over to find the male. She narrowed her eyes a bit, wondering who he was. The man was new, but did he slip by her? She knew the first names of everyone by now. Except him.

OOC:
"..."
User Image
User Image
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Queen's Dagger
-Second mate: Apprentice to the Master Gunner

Where: on deck
    With: captain

After hearing his name called by an irritated voice, he spun around and searched through the crowd of crew mates and saw where the voice came from. He looked up and smiled coyly. "Oh no cap'n, I slept like a knocked out cyclops" he insured and waved over at him. I looked around and saw that the other ship, it would take them an hour to actually be at equal matters. He sighed and looked to the captain, "want to fill me in?" he shouted.

Finally after realizing the captain was actually talking to him, he noticed another character. A young girl. She looked as confused as he was towards each other. He had never seen her before...well maybe. Willis thought she came off familiar...to familiar. He once had a run in with a gypsy somewhere. He shrugged to the thought and averted his eyes back to the captain.

OutOfCrew
((___))

Hilarious Genius

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Cliff "Ship Burner" Lawson
Queen's Dagger's Quartermaster

I be stumblin around The deck
I be cuddlin with The rum
Me mind be wandering to I'm to sober for this

Cliff was still sober and angry. seeing the annoyance in the Captain's eyes sent him over the edge. He unwrapped his cat. He walked up to the Captain and asked "our second mate seems to be causing yee grief. want I should straitin' him out?" after receiving a nod Cliff stomped over to blue haired boy growling the whole way there, cat dragging across the planks.

Before the boy could do anything to defend himself Cliff brought the cats current eight tales across his back. "Yer attitude be pissing the captin' off Boy. Cliff grabbed him by his collar and lifted him to his height "Are yee telling me that while I was holding up ter mast yee were snoozin'?" he dropped him then took a couple steps back. Cliff then got his Cat reedy for another round. "Let this be a lesson to the lot of ya!" he screamed across the deck.

"This is going to haunt yee fer the rest of yer life boy." He said as he raised his cat in to the air.
User Image

Lenah De'arc
-Quartermaster-

With no life or family,...

The quartermaster of the Weeping Fellows listened to the clamour of crewmen arming themselves for battle, with a sigh. She had never really liked fighting, but would all the same. Somehow, she was even one of the best on the ship. Lenah attributed this to her training. Most pirates were obvious in their attacks, and a simple counterstrike dealt a death blow. Other times, she had more troubles. The seasoned pirates, ones that were accustomed to fighting in close quarters, showed less in their movements. Were more precise, cunning and skilled. Despite all this, she had always managed to overcome her opponents. A frown crossed Lenah's face as she watched a crewman, easily three years her junior, lash as many weapons as he could to his person, as if accustomed to leaving each one he used in a different body. A shake of her head, and a shrug was all the quartermaster did in light of this youth. A moment later, she loosened the sword in her sheath, ensured the foreign dagger was still in her belt, and she joined the clamour.

...The sea is a beacon to a bright future.

Even if I am a Pirate.

The sea is cold and heartless....

User Image

Tarik used her makeshift halberd's poled end and placed it behind Cliff's leg. Then, making use of the boot armor, she used her own leg as a fulcrum and pulled as hard as she could on the other end of the weapon. The resulting momentum as Cliff began to fall made the bosun's hand slip, cutting itself on the blade. As the deck shook, the woman placed her boot onto the quartermaster's chest, pinning him, and ignoring her own wound. "Oi, we be needin' the men to fight the Fellows, not you cuttin' 'em up." A sharp look was cast down at the man, daring him to challenge her. He may well end up winning the fight, but she would do enough damage for him to regret it. A hasty look to the unknown man told him, or so she hoped, to get away from the both of them, and to be quick about it. While she agreed that he should be punished for being a lay about, Cliff was more in a mind to kill than injure. Looking back to the crew, she grabbed a flask off of a passing crewman, and shoved it down towards the quartermaster. "Obviously you're a problem if yeh ain't drunk," she said with a measure of distaste.

...Just like me.

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
Mary Anna turned tward the gaggle of crew, seems that the Quartermaster wasn't happy with whoever was asleep. She couldn't remember a time where she had made someone that angery with a snooze or a lenghty daydream that she was known to be cought in when the waters favored their ship. Was it really the other man's fault if he fell asleep when an enemy ship was close; while it wasn't right she couldn't speak out for him aginst Cliff, a rigger had as much say as a fish would to a shark.

~where is the ship today~

~in the air or on the sand~

Fashionable Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[Captain of the Queens revenge]

User Image

Swaggin' on: The deck
keeper of my heart: Mi crew.
On mi mind: 'Eager they be hehe'

Jerimy looked at Fotini with a smile. "Nothin' of importance Ms. Eos, had you not asked me. I would haf known tat ya had been in my drawyers." Then the 2.nd mate responded and the captain turned around with anger in his eyes. Already then the quartermaster was over him. Oblivious to his wounds the big man still stood more or less strong, the whip cracked over the 2.nd mate's back. He could be pleased that the quartermaster was not in full recovery and more or less sober.

When the bosun dumped the quartermaster on his behind making a huge bump almost lifting the sturdy captain a bit, Jerimy interrupted. "There be no better,stronger n' more capable quartermaster on the seven seas. Do not Judge 'im for his demons, Judge me for choosing 'im" The captain turned at the 2.nd mate. "Be gratefull tat Ms. Rashid risked sticking her neck out for ya Mr. Ivar. The next time she might judge it to be too big of a risk" The captain then looked at the crowd. "There be rules of the sea!"

"Rule number 1: Mutiny will be severely punnished
Rule number 2: Stealing of the ships property, tat be quarters, stock or kitchen,be punnished with whips.
Rule number 3: Every crewmember abodes the orders of their superior or face the whip.
Rule number 4: A thing tat the weepin' fellows are noth followin' tis moment: Never engage in battle sailing against the wind.
Rule number 5: Killin' a member without probable cause, the whip.
Rule number 6: Miscunductin' or ignorin' of an officer THE WHIP!"

"Now Mr.Ivar, since the gunner master is also nowhere ta be found you take hand. Get a canon n' sum crew of ya choice to tha forecastle deck n' set it stuck. With tha pace of the weepin' fellows goin' against tha wind we can hit their hull at least 2 times would'nt ya say?"

Hilarious Genius

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Cliff "Ship Burner" Lawson
Queen's Dagger's Quartermaster

I be stumblin around The deck
I be cuddlin with The rum
Me mind be wandering to Much better

Cliff Roared out in both anger and pain as he hit the deck hard. now extremely pissed that he wasn't even able to finish his orders. He looked at Tarik with eyes full of rage. He rejected the offered drink, responding instead by grabbing Tarik's boot with a painful grip. He growled "That won't do it." then pushed her foot up off of him as hard as he could.

He got up off the deck as awkward as a man of his size gets up after being dropped on his back. Still as angry as ever he could see that the Captain and every one else wanted him drunk. having the same urge as well he decided that the weeping fellows would not taste his true fury this day. he walked back past Captain Bones saying I'm goin' ter get a drink.

After climbing down to the crews quarters he found his hammock with his three barrels of extremely high proof rum. shaking each one in till he found the one that he had already started on, he busted his fist through the top. using the barrel as his glass he chugged the rum as much as he wanted. after having his fill he set the barrel down and fulled his tankard before getting back on deck.

As his feet touched the deck he could already feel the rum coursing through his veins, the memories locked in his brain, and the rage being bottled by a stupor. A smile crossed his face as he walked back towards Bones.

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
"Shame drinks the only thing that calms him" she said under her breath, the lazy glaze cloudng her eyes and she moved to the side of the ship. She looked out to the water at the other ship and couldn't help but loose her self in a familiar dream; where she was captine of her own rag tag crew. The romance, the action, the the feel of the wheel in her hands, all of this was enough to bring her usual dazed smile on her face as she fiddled with the beads in her hair.

~where is the ship today~

~in the air or on the sand~
The sea is cold and heartless....

User Image

Tarik stumbled backwards, turning a cartwheel in order not to fall. By then, an undaunted wrath filled the woman. Only once had she been overpowered, and she hadn't liked it then, and she didn't like it now. However, the only thing that stopped her from sticking the halberd through the quartermaster was her own level of self control. Back then, the man who wronged her had had just enough time before he died to realize that there was a sword lodged in his spine. Visibly shaking with fury, Tarik walked purposefully towards the stern, her eye glaring at crewmen, just waiting for one to misstep, or get in her way. The men had likely never found themselves so invisible or worked so hard in their miserable lives. When the bosun reached the stern railing, she sat down lightly, as the practiced movement gave her something else to focus on. From there, she pulled the armored boot off her foot and observed the damage the mountain of a man had inflicted on it. She hadn't noticed until it was off of her that her foot throbbed in pain, and her hand had quite the cut on it. With a small angry sigh, Tarik let herself feel the pain, and let herself calm down before letting out a loud yell for Mr. Ivar, remembering the man's name from earlier. A small feat in of itself.

...Just like me.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos
First Mate - Apprentice of The Sailing Master

Yee can find me: below deck
    I be lovin' on: No one but the waters
    Dwelling on: 'who is this?'

Fotini covered her mouth when the other crew member was being whipped by Cliff. She looked away, staring at the sea because it seemed almost more calming then anyone on the ship. "Not even close to Tortuga and we are already cursed" she removed her eyes from the water to the wooden floor that held her up.

"I fear the weeping fellows are the least of our worries" she said under her breath and looked up to the sky, noticing such grey clouds in the sky. "A storm is coming" she told her captain.

She heard the bosun cry out for Frederik and she decided she needed to do something with the other male. "I'll go help him...seems the bosun needs Frederik's help first. She is more important" Fotini nodded to the captain and made her way to the blue haired boy. She jumped over to him and helped him up, "How does it feel to be beat?" the gypsy lead him below deck, "Frederik I have this one" she told him before disappearing. "You better some how show the captain you are a great asset to this ship, because right now...your nothing" she stated coldly.

OOC:
"..."

Chatty Fatcat

User Image

Lani Sayom
Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har tweedle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate...
The Doctor is: Out/In

The doctor sighed as she leaned against a wall in her quarters. "Looks like today is going to be a slow day today," she said to herself. Lani emerged from the infirmary quarter and made her way to the top deck of the ship. She folded her arms behind her head and inhaled the cool sea air. The red haired female exhaled and stared out to the sea examining the crew as well. Lani walked over to the side of the ship examining the open sea for enemy ships. She stared way out and gave up. Her eyes went down to the waves and she smiled as they splashed against the side of the ship. Sometimes Lani would go days without leaving her doctors quarters because of pile ups but if she did have a break she would spend it above deck with the crew. It was one of the reasons she was so independent. The only time crew members would talk to her was if they felt sick or injured and needed her for help. But she didn't mind most of the time, it was her specialty anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff