Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image
Arrg, so I see yee want to be joinin’ my crew. Well I don’t think yee big enough, but I guess I can make yee a pirate. Ah yes make yee a pirate, my ship was killed by them damned sirens, taking me crew with it. I am certainly lookin’ for a new one. So join me and pursuit the seas of treasures, monsters, and only by following the stars at night, and this here compass by day.

Ai this be one treacherous sail, but I hear there be an island full of gold and other riches. But of course there be some monsters! That there be yet another treasure, the head of a monster.

Is that right? So yee be really wantin’ to join. Well then hop aboard this sailing ship, and enjoy working below me, the captain!
User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yee must follow me rules first:
User Image

1. Follow Gaia ToS
    2. Yee don’t have to be getting along with everyone, but if yee got real problems - take it elsewhere lad.
    3. This here be a semi-lit. to literate roleplay. Enjoy speakin’ in third person, and proper grammar. None of that futuristic mumbo-jumbo: “I hv 1 ov does rght thur”.
    4. Ai, yee want romance? Go ahead, just not to where we see it. Take yee dirty asses somewhere else.
    5. Fightin’ would be real nice for yee characters to do, keeps the roleplay alive.
    6. Arrg, I do not encourage yee auto-hitting, god modding, and cybering(whatever that be).
    7. Message me yee profile titled ‘My life to the sea’.
    8. It be nice if you post at least a paragraph, that be the minimum for me.
    9. Yee posting layout should be decorated like my ship. Near, no blinding colors, and yee can use pictures.
    10. More rules will be added if I see fit.

User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If yee must know:
User Image

Captain= Yee run this here ship, avoid mutiny.

Bosun= Yee be supervising everyone and everything, yee better make sure things are correct and nothing bad is amiss.

Quartermaster= Yee be my right hand shipmate. I want yee to punish what ever scum that tries somethin’ out of context.

Sailing master= I want yee to hold this here map, compass, and know our location at night by stars. If ever I am not able to steer me own ship, I need yee to do it.

Doctor/Fixer-upper= Keep me ship lookin’ pretty, and if ever needed to, perform some surgery...or just give me crew some goodies to keep them in good shape.

Master Gunner= Ai, the best of the best when it comes to weapons. Teach this crew to man cannons, keep the weapons clean so they be in great use when needed.

Mates= Let yee be first or second, the both of yee are apprentices of someone in an above position - not me. Though yee got to help out on the ship a little as well.

Able bodied sailors= Yee job be fun, yee get orders from me or the Bosun. Only to give yee knowledge to others about something whenever needed to.

Riggers= Yee have a treacherous job, yee really do. Working aloft with the running rigging as well as furling or unfurling the sails.

Cabin boy= Yee be nothing but a servant to us all.

The cook= Yee better make satisfying meals fit for a crew like this.
List was found by another roleplayer.
User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This here be the crew list:
User Image

Queen’s Dagger

Captain: Jerimy bones

Quartermaster: Cliff "Ship Burner" Lawson

Bosun: Tarik Rashid

Sailing Master: Murdoc

Doctor/Fixer-upper: Frederik Ivar

Master Gunner: Cordelios

First Mate: Fotini Eos

Second Mate: Willis Young

Able-bodied Sailor 1: Godfrey Sunn

Able-bodied Sailor 2: Gemma

Rigger 1: Mary Anna

Rigger 2: Marina Jade

-Cabin Boy:

Cook: Gillan

Weeping Fellows

Captain: Eleanor Roselle Leinaar

Quartermaster: Lenah De'arc

Bosun: Tishaun Urgway

Sailing Master: Kitten

Doctor/Fixer-upper: Lani Sayom

Master Gunner: Vincent Alexander Argemas

First Mate: Samantha Watts

-Second Mate:

-Able-bodied Sailor 1:

-Able-bodied Sailor 2:

-Rigger 1:

-Rigger 2:

-Cabin Boy:

Cook: Kregg

Bolded and with names, are taken.
Both are different ships, enemies to be exact! Who will be the first to find the treasure?

User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yee be puttin’ yee bones in this here format:
User Image

[align=center][img]ANIME PICTURE HERE[/img]
[color=color1]I be known as:[/color] [color=grey](Name)[/color]
[color=color2]Was born a:[/color] [color=grey](Gender)[/color]
[color=color1]I be living for:[/color] [color=grey](Age(17+))[/color]
[color=color2]Me loyalty belongs to:[/color] [color=grey](Ship name)[/color]
[color=color1]Me job be:[/color] [color=grey](Position)[/color]
[color=color2]Most say I be:[/color] [color=grey](Personality)[/color]
[color=color1]Yee must hear about me tales:[/color] [color=grey](Bio (at least one paragraph))[/color]
[color=color2]Ello puppet:[/color] [color=grey](Username)[/color][/align]

User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Yee be needin’ to hear these:

We be accepting yee blood and bones now
It's a stormy morning
Both Queen's Dagger and Weeping Fellows lost men.
Queen's Dagger is heading for Tortuga
Calm sailings winds and the water be just fine

Yee needin’ to see:

Yee profiles
OOC

Here be the ships yee sailing on:

Queen's Dagger
Weeping Fellows
User Image

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AHOY!
Me think its time to open this roleplay
Make them sea-lovin' gods jolly!

Man that deck, open sails, ARRG!

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos
First Mate - Apprentice of The Sailing Master

Yee can find me: The crow's nest platform
    I be lovin' on: No one but the waters
    Dwelling on: 'The sea breeze is so calming'

Fotini laid on the platform called 'the crow's nest'. Staring up at the sky, "A nice cruise almost" she smiled to herself and watched a bird fly on by, it had to be going to land, where else could it land.

The crew below was noisy as usual, but it didn't bother her when up high. They sounded muffled, and that was ok for her. Sighing, she sat up and touched her stomach. Wasn't it breakfast time, the cook had to be at least handing out food. The cook never really made anything until dinner.

Fotini laid on her stomach and peered over the platform, seeing how high she was, because she never done that before. They looked almost like ants in a way.

OOC:
"..."

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos

Yee can find me: Above Deck

Fotini noticed a new member come on board. She blinked a few times and guessed the person was a bit lost in a way. She stood up and head to the ladder that helped her get up to the crow's nest. Rope burn wasn't even a problem either, she was use to it by now.

Fotini finally made it to the deck and rushed past crew members. She jogged over to the newcomer with a smile, "Welcome to the Queen's Dagger" she greeted the person and patted their shoulder. Dropping the arm back to her side, she gave the person a weird look. "You lookin' for something or someone?" she asked politely.

OOC:
"Need some more people. Be sure to tell your friends about this"
User Image
Frederik Ivar
With: Fotini and the newcomer
Thoughts: Hungry...

Frederik was minding his own business when he noticed Fotini get down the latter and jog over to someone. He raised a brow in confusion and followed her. He had noticed that she was with a newcomer, he placed on a smile and walked to both of em'. He was on time to hear what she wanted and who she was.
"Ahoy there lass, it is great to make you aquantince. I am Frederik - Doctor and fixer upper here. And this is Fotini, gypsy slash pirate, nothing but a ship mate" he explained and felt a nudge at his back. It was only because someone bumped sightly into him that he ignored to contact and sighed. "Captain's quarters are in the front right there" he pointed with a knowledgable smirk.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Fotini Eos

Yee can find me: Above Deck

Fotini smacked him upside the head and gave him a glare, "stop bein' so rude" she growled and then turned back to the master gunner. "Sorry, he calls everyone that, male, female, and sometimes birds" she laughed slightly and shook her head.
She looked towards to Captain's quarters and crossed her arms, "I have no clue if the captain is in there though" she mumbled.

OOC:
"Need some more people. Be sure to tell your friends about this"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas