Welcome to Gaia! ::

*jumps back up* I'm ok! *looks at the girl with the ears* WHAT THE! *pulls out his colt 45s and aims at her*
Name: Totchiya
Race: Crossbreed Were dragon/Human/Dunpeale/whatever (Teh mutt, yo)
Occupation or class: Badass/Bar-fighter/Drunkard/Pasty white boy
Weapon(s): Magic, bare hands
Power(s): Telekinesis and stuff, similar to the force. xd But it only works when I'm Really pissed off.
Bio sad optional) Amnesia, yo! Perpetually in a bad mood.

A man in dark clothing sits at the back of the tavern, watching as a girl enters and makes her way to the bar. The hood of his cloak is pulled up to hide the small horns protruding from his forhead.

Dahvii's Queen

*picks up her drink keeping her elbow on the bar and her uther arm folded on the bartop as well and closes her eyes taking a small sip from the drink*
*stands up and leaves the bar*
*she walked to the bar her wings folded slightly and ordered a light wine and sat there drinking it slowly*
Shayne_Losiama
*picks up her drink keeping her elbow on the bar and her uther arm folded on the bartop as well and closes her eyes taking a small sip from the drink*

The man stares at her as she takes a drink, and then turns his attention to the other guests in the bar. Realizing that the tavern has filled up and that he is in far too public a place, he dumps some change on the table for the waitress and then gets up to leave, carefully adjusting his cloak as he rises.

Dahvii's Queen

Totchiya
Shayne_Losiama

The man stares at her as she takes a drink, and then turns his attention to the other guests in the bar. Realizing that the tavern has filled up and that he is in far too public a place, he dumps some change on the table for the waitress and then gets up to leave, carefully adjusting his cloak as he rises.

*cant help but feel eyes fall upon her she slowly turns her head to look at the man her eyes glowing their blue color but this time the light doesnt fade as she glanced at him setting her drink down slowly then sees him about to leave and turns her head back to look infront of her closing her eyes*
*she thought while drinking her wine*

Hm... where should I go I am wanted most likely where is safety?

Dahvii's Queen

*picks up her drink again and takes another small sip setting the half empty glass back on the bar she uncrosses her legs and stands up leaving three gold pieces on the bartop*
(sry power went out) *she got up and walked outside*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces