Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Eden Castle - -- - Faces: those at dinner - -
Dressed

"Och...I doona ken if anyone would call her ugly…" Medraut was an a*****e. He could probably find the girl ugly, though. He pointed towards the high table where Anna was sitting next to the King. “The short blond that is right next tae the King.” Medraut was studying her. "She's a demon, though. Only fair tae warn ye.

Medraut stared at her for a few moments. "That'll do." He said and sat back to his meal. 

Well, why doona I jus’ go deliver the good news then?” He chuckled. Oh, this was going to be funny. At least in his mind. Then again, it wasn’t his life that had been contracted away, or any possible allies or rewards that was being stolen from him, either.

He walked up, and someone in Balfour colors was staring down the King, though the King didn‘t seem to notice. “Good to see you, Master Aden. Join your kinswomen!” The King gestured to a seat for the man so he could join the festivities.

Majesty, Lady Anna, I have some news. One o’ my clansmen has returned from war, an’ he holds a contract of betrothal.

That’s wonderful news! To whom?

Anna. Seems her Da, and her siblings all approved of it when each one met the man.” He smirked. The King was looking over the group. “He’s the dirty one in the back. Jus’ came in. He was hungry. Figured best he dinnae offend many noses.

He’s agreeable to the arrangement?

He said that she’ll do.

Oh he did, did he?!” Morgan made sure to point the man out to the girl. She gave him a quick look over. “One o’ your clansmon?” He nodded. “I guess the feeling is mutual, if the contract is legitimate.

Looked it tae me.

Once he’s had time to eat and clean up, he can bring me the contract, and I’ll look it over. Make sure everything is in order.” Before Anna could start to argue anything the King smiled. “Perhaps he’d like a hand-fast, and if he doesn’t like life at Balfour Castle, the both of you could walk away, and if there are children from the union, regency can be granted.

Anna sat back at that. He watched Naren lean over. “At least he’s no a Sassenach.

Aye.” Morgan bit back a laugh at that.

He went back to Medraut. “She seems glad yer no’ a Sassenach. King said tae eat yer fill, clean up, and present him with the contract.

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Eden Castle - -- - Faces: everyone at dinner- -
Dressed

Aden was getting comfortable when Morgan went back to his clansman to deliver whatever interpretation of the King’s decree he decided upon. She was still pissed about his wife kicking her. Wasn’t like she rendered the idiot without use in the bed. He still had his bollocks, and he’d learn to keep his nose out of her fights. The King was a big lad, and should be able to fight his own battles against her. The only thing that was keeping her from stalking the woman down and beating on her was the fact she was pregnant, and Anna had been raised that pregnant women were mad, and you shouldn’t hit them. No matter how sorely you thought they had it coming.

Good tae see ye, Aden. Looks like we arrived jus’ in time fer my wedding.” She lost her appetite, and decided the wine would do…Weak, southern wine, so she’d have to drink more of it.

Is that such a good idea?” Anna looked to the King. He seemed as if he didn’t think she should be drinking. “I mean, you’re a very petite woman. I wouldn’t want it going straight to your head before you met your potential betrothed.

She poured more into the glass, and brought it to her lips without comment. Naren had instructed her to be nice. Enough drink, and she could be nice to anyone. OR she’d just pass out, and not have to deal with anyone.

High-functioning Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Even though she still felt somewhat delicate, the ugly effects of blood loss not kind enough to fade quickly, the magical healing had left Skye feeling surprisingly well. Not that she doubted the power of such things, but she had not expected to feel quite such an improvement. Definitely pleased with the results, she made a mental note to thank the Balfour healer. After she'd discovered which of the Balfours had actually healed her. Having been sleeping at the time, identification was slightly tricky, though thankfully not impossible. Certainly not impossible for a woman with as large an information gathering net as Skye. The realisation of what her change in health gave her lease to do left her almost overwhelmed by gratitude. Able to hide the slight instability of blood loss, able to conceal such a weakness, she was no longer to be imprisoned within the infirmary. The proceedings did not have to occur without her after all.

Elated by such knowledge, Skye had insisted upon being allowed back to her rooms, from the moment she was standing once more. Desperately in need of a bath and clean clothing, nobody had the strength or the desire to oppose her will. It had taken time, but she had refused to leave the cooling waters until there was not even a stain of blood left upon her flesh, her fair skin scrubbed almost raw. An accompanying servant had assisted in the redressing of the wounds upon her wrist and arm, very much pleased to see the Lady in a significantly better mood. Cleaned and lightly perfumed by delicately scented oils from her mother's homeland, she was almost beginning to feel human once more. A gown detailed with lace and full sleeves to mask her injuries was chosen, the dark cloth skimming over her alabaster curves. Gloves were selected, jewellery picked and her jet hair braided and pinned up. A quick drink of wine to prepare herself, and she was ready. Within minutes she was on her delighted march to dinner.

Stood before the doors to the dinning hall, Skye took a deep, steadying breath. Despite her excitement, a twang of anxiety echoed in her mind. Before her, a room filled with clan leaders feasted, the King with them. She had no idea how the King still felt towards her previous actions, nor how he would react to her arrival. Truthfully, that did worry her slightly. But there was more to it than that. On the other side of those doors, she had been informed, was Aden. It was his displeasure that she feared more. The King, she hoped, would eventually forget the whole incident. But Aden, now with his clansmen, well she was not sure how he felt. Again, she took a deep breath to calm herself, strengthening her posture and smoothing her dress over the curve of her waist, before stepping inside.

Instantly, her gaze fell to the King, gracefully gliding across to join him. As she moved, she caught sight of Aden, unable to stop herself from offering him a smile as she reached the King. With an elegant bow to the King, she managed to pull her attention momentarily from Aden.
          “Sire. You are looking well. I do hope you have saved some wine, what with betrothals to celebrate.”

☆═I'm sorry, you're where? The dinning hall
☆═So who's that? Everyone at dinner
☆═Uh huh, and you're doing what? Finally working once more
☆═What are you wearing?! Posh clothes!

Romantic Streaker

User Image
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Sahvanna had gone to her temporary chambers and washed up, braiding her long blonde hair so it sat on her shoulder, cascading down her front. She had been silent since they had arrived to the giant fortress and it made her nervous to be so far away from land. She had heard all about the fight between Anna and the king. She had to laugh at that one. Such a fierce small woman she was.

When she made it to dinner almost everyone was there, she took a seat near Delilah and looked around briefly for Gowan. She didn't see him. She had come just in time to hear about Anna's fait. She felt slightly sorry for Anna, it wasn't fair. She sent Anna an apologetic look but didn't think she saw it. Sahvanna listened quietly to the conversations and sipped her wine. The steam from the food wafted towards her face and she realized she was starving. Even though she was a girl from the midlands she was still taught manors and was disappointed almost that she couldn't just dive in.

"Congratulations on the wee one." She said softly to Delilah. "What are you hopin for? Lass or lad?" Small talk wasn't really her thing but she enjoyed her brief conversations with Delilah. She was a nice woman. She wondered how Morgan and her came to be.. Now that would be a story. She thought with a smile. These people were very entertaining. Anna seemed to be knocking back the wine farther down on the table and her eyes flashed to the king. He seemed to be disapproving. Her eyes looked at not so familiar faces and then back down to her plate.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope,
Side by side with me.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Faces: Dinner guests
Places:Eden dining hall
{{ ooc: }}

Questing Sex Symbol

D E L I L A H
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - faces : Sahvanna || places : Eden Castle

Delilah had run into someone unexpected. She kept at dinner, but far enough away from Anna and held no Balfour in her line of sight. She was hungry... Sahvanna sat next to her. "Thank you!" She brightened up into a smile, ignoring the thoughts from earlier with a good distraction in the form of conversation. "I haven't given it much thought. I'm hoping for a child at all. I would be happy either way, boy or girl." She admitted.

"Morgan must want a son eventually." She laughed lightly. Of course, she planned on giving him one. "I would like at least three. I was the only girl in my family with one brother and a father." Delilah explained, having more than one would be ideal for her and perhaps her children to have siblings with whom they would grow and play.

Delilah took another bite off her plate. "What about you? Any family plans?" She grinned. Surely a young woman like her would have plenty of daydreams about that, if no man in mind to have them with.

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Castle Eden - -- - Faces: everyone at dinner - -
Dressed

The King watched as people continued to feast. He kept a close eye on the Highlander at his side. She was drinking an awfully lot. Even for a man. At least Anna and her potential betrothed seemed matched in drinking ability…Though…The man was stuffing his face with food while Anna simply tipped back cup after cup of the wine. “I really hope you two aren’t mean drunks, or we might be in trouble…” Anna suddenly started laughing.

It was a strange, and foreign sound.

Lady Anna, if you’re going deplete my wine stores, I must insist you put a little something on your stomach other than the drink.” He set some bread and cheese in front of her, hoping to soak up some of the alcohol.

Skye came up to his side. “Oh, I’ve tried, but Lady Anna here seems intent on drinking so she’s drunk until after all the nuptials, and perhaps the year, is done…” He leaned over, looking to her kinswoman, who was talking with Aden. “You wouldn’t happen to know how to make her stop drinking?

“Let her go until she passes out tends tae work at home.” The woman shrugged.

Seriously?

Aye.” The woman rolled her eyes. “Anna, why doona ye sing a song? I’m sure ye have had enough tae take the edge off o’performing.

He let the women argue, and he turned to Skye. “Have a seat. We’ll talk about your actions later. Official council tomorrow. I’m hoping a night of revelry will either put everyone in a good mood, or everyone will be so hung over no one will want to raise their voices.

Romantic Streaker

User Image
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Sahvanna gave a soft smile. "Boy or girl, your husband will love them. My father always wanted a son until I was born..." She sighed softly and took another sip. "Then one was enough." In truth her mother had gotten to sick to have anymore. "People with many children are always happier I find." They were broke of course, but happy.

Her question took Sahvanna by surprise. She hadn't thought of it much. "Well... Its hard to dream when you don't have someone to dream it with... Uh." She thought briefly for a moment. "I'd like two.. One boy, one girl. Hopefully I'll be blessed with a calm boy if I ever have one." She gave a small laugh and took another sip of wine. She felt she needed it for this conversation. "It would be nice to have people to enjoy life with besides friends." She noticed she was now pushing the food around on her plate and placed her hands in her lap. "How many years have you and your husband been wed?" She tried to push the attention off herself briefly.

Her eyes went down the table at the thought and noticed Anna had even more to drink. How much liquid could that little woman handle before her blatter exploded? "Poor Anna." Sahvanna heard herself say under her breath. No family.. And now being forced to marry someone without love. it happened all the time but most of the women Sahvanna knew took it without to much to say or feel. Their families needed the money and so did they.. Her eyes skirted away before Anna could notice she was watching.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope,
Side by side with me.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Faces: Dinner guests
Places:Eden dining hall
{{ ooc: }}

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Eden Castle - -- - Faces: dinner guests- -
Dressed

Black-Black is love’s potion. We drink-We drink from it’s well…” Anna sang as she climbed up from the chair. “And in their name, let’s drink to true love, where a toad and a scorpion fell!” Anna began to walk around the table, until she came to stand behind her and Aden’s chairs.

For true love can break the spell,” she and several others sang when Anna gestured.

Awake from your dream frog maiden, skin green as the emerald sea. Let me tell you a tale of a love that had failed. p***k-p***k-p***k! Goes the scorpion’s tail.” The blond laughed, and continued to move through the crowds of Lowland nobles, mingled with others. Her hips swayed. Naren just hoped no one reached out to touch those swaying hips, or they might find their faces broken on the plates.

Love is foolish and green, my love. How quickly we forget the sting my love…” Anna started to skip around. Then she started leaning over chairs, and tables, laughing, smiling. Then it got to a particular part of the song, and Naren moved quickly before Anna could get it into her head to act out the frog showing her demure back. No one needed to see the marks and scars on the girl, for one. For another…Drunken singing was one thing, but that was another.

He climbed and they swam out to sea,” Naren joined in.

She stroked and she smiled, and his stinger went wild!” Anna laughed. When it came to the scorpion killing his love, they started poking each other, growling each of the pricks. Anna almost fell into a fit of giggles. “Black-Black is love’s potion. Take heed of the thorns.

Don’t scream.

When it stings. Remember that you warned…” Then it came to getting everyone to drink, and Naren saw Anna wink to the blood and dirt covered male before she tipped his cup a bit too much and twirled away. “A cup of my scorn!

Naren laughed as she bowed with her cousin. “I think introductions will have tae wait!” Anna snorted. “Aden, I’m takin’ Anna tae sleep it off. Bring more drink!” And she pulled Anna from the hall before any fights could occur. Small groups were best.

She and Anna staggered to their room, Anna laughing at almost anything. This was probably the first time Naren had seen Anna happy-drunk. Usually, it was a brooding, surly drunk of trying to drown the horrors they had seen in battle that day, when they could risk it…No sooner had she plopped Anna down on the bed did the servants knock, bringing food, and drink.

Thank ye,” she said with a smile. Anna said something about singing more. “Aye! We can. In here, so ye doona fight.” She handed Anna a mug of what looked like mead.

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Glancing to Lady Anna and her rather impressive drinking abilities, Skye chuckled, seating herself upon the closest available chair. Letting her gaze roam across the room, she poured herself a cup of wine, taking a delicate sip as she analysed the guests. A night of revelry was definitely required, for them all. Morale was in dire need of lifting, especially with council to look forward to. Whether the night served to brighten spirits or subdue with following day of hangovers did not really matter. In all honesty, it was irrelevant. Either one would have the same effect. It would, hopefully, result in the lowering of guards, the dampening of egos, and, most importantly, the loss of any will to simply argue for the sake of arguing.

“Well, I can definitely see that being an effective plan of attack. If any of them are in any fit state to leave their beds on the morrow...” Purposefully, she had held her tongue about the talk the King intended to have with her regarding her actions. There was no avoiding it, of that Skye was very much aware, and thus there was no sense arguing or denying the inevitable. So there was little point in acknowledging it. For she suspected the King knew just as well as she that she would such a talk would be met with all the grace and dignity of a Lady. Which, while it was quite necessary, it would not be nearly as entertaining as a drunken song...

As the Balfour women finished their song, Skye began to softly applaud, with a grin upon her lips and a melodic laugh following them as they left the hall. Music, of some description, was sorely lacking. Music, dancing, now that was what she considered to be a party. Anna and Naren's song, well that brought some of that. Clearly entertained by the little show, she turned her attention to Aden.
          “Your kin certainly know how to create a lasting impression. It must be in the blood.” Softly, she smiled to him, before quickly turning her focus to the still relatively full cup of wine in her hand. Drink was clearly the answer, the solution to a possible problem she refused to admit existed. Another problem that wine could hopefully fix. So she drained every drop from the cup.

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
Places: Castle Eden xxxxxxx Faces: Naren, Anna, those at dinner

Aden took a seat next to Naren once the king had acknowledged him. Pulling up to the table Aden grinned to Anna. ”Thank ye fer healin' me.” His grin faltered a fraction hearing something about a wedding. He glanced to Naren then back to Anna who was filling her cup. Rather then to press the matter considering that Anna went straight to drinking and Naren was making sure that Anna would be nice. Filling his own cup he took a drink of the sweet tasting wine. This was probably one of the many types that Skye had brought to him while he was stuck to the bed. Licking his lips of stray droplets his eyes met Skye’s leaving him stunned. Aden blinked and placed his mug down before grinning back to her.

He opened his mouth to say something but the king beat him to it and diverted everyone’s attention. Leaning back in his seat he looked to the king and then to Anna who was having enough wine for a small army. Aden looked to Naren when she suggested that Anna perform. He had only seen her perform once before, it has been some time since then but he fancied the idea of hearing Anna sing.

Anna began singing which brought everyone’s attention on her. Singing along with the crowd it felt good to do something so simple. Clapping his hands Aden laughed and gave Naren a brief nod of his head. Watching as his cousins stumble away he looked to Skye. He smiled a little and chuckled under his breath. ”They ‘now how te party when they ain’t hostin' the feast.” It wasn’t just his family that did this, it was something that everyone did back north. Large parties and such are not as regular as he assumed it would be down here, so when a party occurred many are expected to be drunk. ”It be a gift that we all share unfortunately.” Aden paused and looked at her once more. ”Ye look great. I wish i had a better tunic te wear.”

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Rosalind Malcolm Angus Malcolm
Of Dalquharran Castle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The King called the meeting to a close. He turned to Rosalind before leaving. “I’m still going over reports. I’ll see you all at dinner.” Rosalind stood as the King left, and bowed as he left. She smiled and waited for all the rest to leave. She then turned to Angus. The boy had behaved himself so well during the meeting. He deserved a treat after siting so still through something so dreary. She knelt down beside Angus and smiled. "It's still bright outside. Why don't we go out and play a little before dinner?"

Angus nearly squealed with excitement. She took him outside the castle, and let him run free over the grass. She even chased him a bit. She caught him and the two of them rolled down the hill. At one point Angus thought he saw a rabbit and chased after it. The boy was so wiley and quick he actually caught the thing, and was able to hold it for several minutes before the small rodent ran away. Dinner was well on it's way before Rosalind realized what time it was.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rosalind noticed the darkness gathering around them as the sun started to sink. "Angus!" She said grabbing his hand. "We're late fur dinna!" Together they ran into the castle and through the halls. They ran into the dinning hall to see that everyone else were mostly through their meals. "Oh Angus we're late." Angus looked around the hall. "Where will we be sitting' Rosa?" Angus said looking around. "Well Angus, here people like us are expected ta sit up with ta King, but I'm naw sure if we should since we're so late."

She saw a table near the front of the hall. "Why don' we sit there?" She lead him to the spare table. The two of them sat down, and the two of them started eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The only thing that matters
is protecting my family~

With: The others eating
OOC: playing catch-up

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Much to Skye's displeasure, the wine did nothing to dampen what she was trying to avoid. So she poured herself another cup, desperately hoping that eventually, it would work. Hoping, but knowing, realistically, that such a thing was never going to be likely. No wine, no matter how high the quantity, could change such a thing. Not unless she intended to keep herself in a permanent state of drunken stupor. While that would possibly help, it would make her job considerably more difficult. So she would have to do it the old fashioned way; ignore, deny and carry on. Which, as it turned out, was just not possible. Not when she met his gaze, and definitely not when he spoke to her.

With Aden's compliment, Skye smiled, lowering her cup and turning her full attention to him. Such praise was not something she was in any way accustomed to, and thus she was not entirely sure how to react. It would have been a lie had she tried to claim it was not enchanting. Truthfully, it was delightful.
          “Thank you.” Flattered, she grinned, lost for words beyond a simple vocalisation of gratitude. More didn't seem necessary. Not without polluting the gesture.

Frowning at Aden's apparent disappointment in his own attire, Skye flicked her gaze over his tunic, trying to discern what was wrong the the garment. There was nothing that she could see. Nothing obvious, at least.
          “But what is wrong with that tunic? It rather suits you. I like it.” There was nothing but complete truth in the words. Had he worn something expensive, something overly extravagant then she would have unimpressed, to say the least. Enough of her time was wasted with men thinking fine clothes made them better people, and having to endure their company was tiresome.
          “It's quite possibly the most I've actually seen you wear.” Mischievously, she shot him a quick smirk, before allowing her bright eyes to scan over the room, spending a moment watching the revelry before turning back to Aden.

“What are celebrations like in the north? Are they overly different to this?”

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
Places: Castle Eden xxxxxxx Faces: Skye ,those at dinner

Aden smiled a little but gave a shrug. ”I don’ know, mi attire seems a bit under dressed fer what the king ‘ad in mind. Mind ya that I don’ go te many ‘pecial events.” Not only that, he has spent a number of years camping out. He was surpassed his good tunic was still in one piece, let alone that he didn’t lose it. It wouldn’t be the first time he had lost clothing when he shifted.

He lifted the mug to his lips to take a drink but choked a little hearing what Skye had to say. Not spilling on his attire or the table Aden licked his lips and set his mug down clearing his throat. ”Be glad that i ‘ad somethin' on. No’ a pretty sight, me stark naked.”
        Aden said as he smirked and took a drink from his mug.

Eating what seemed like his weight in food his stomach felt strong for the first time in days. Whatever the healers were giving him so he could heal had wore off or Anna had rid him of the side effects. Looking to Skye he wiped his mouth on a napkin and mused over it for a moment before shaking his head. ”No on really likes te dress up. I mean it don’ stop many ‘rom doin’ it. ‘elebrations are somethin' that we all eat sing and ‘ave a good ‘ime tegether.”

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Eden Castle - -- - Faces: those at dinner-Medraut-dinner - -
Dressed

Delilah decided to talk nice with the Haig girl. Naren had taken Anna to get piss drunk in private. The King was concerned over everything, it seemed. At least the Haigs and Gregors hadn’t gotten into a knock-down-drag-out…Though that might have been funny. He noticed the Malcolms were late, but if the King had noticed-or cared-he hadn’t said a word on it.

Medraut was swaying slightly at his seat. “Och!” He had a great idea! “Let’s get ye tae a room!” He pulled the dirt and blood covered man up from the bench, and down the hall. “Least yer woman can sing, huh?” Though Medraut was probably too drunk to remember that she had been singing.

He took Medraut to the door that held two guards, and smiled. “Boys.” He opened the door, and shoved Medraut in hard enough that he landed on the bed, and the sprawled blond on it.

The fook?!” He quickly shut the door, and laughed. “Ye weigh of fookin’ ton! Get off me!” He heard something thud, but he wasn’t sure if it was Medraut falling onto the floor, or the girl climbing out from under the drunkard. “Gods, ye stink!” He was tempted to peek, but he wasn’t sure that was safe. “What do ye think ye are doin’?! Put that back on!” More noises. “Get yer hands off my tits!” That was a louder sound. It was quiet after that.

Sir?

What? They‘re betrothed.” Even if they weren’t, not like Anna couldn’t geld him if she didn’t like where he tried to stick anything. Naren was in there, too. He didn’t think Medraut would be trying to get into any skirts with an audience. He made his way back to the dining hall, and collected his wife. “Sorry, lass, but I’m tired, an’ I need my pillow.” He scooped Delilah up in his arms. “Night!

Divine Muse

User Image
- - Places: Eden Castle - -- - Faces: Naren and Medraut- -
Dressed

Naren was shaking her shoulder, though she could barely feel it with the tree of an arm that was over her chest. “Gods!” He smelled awful! When was the last time he had a bath?! “Get off me, ye---” She was able to get the arm off her chest, and roll out from under him. “What’d the guards let him in fer?” Naren shrugged. “Why are ye wakin’ me up?

Council. Servants are preparing baths. Ye can go with that one, an’ I’ll go shopping. Hopefully we can leave after. Doona like bein’ way fer too long.” Anna nodded. She understood that. Naren went to go get cleaned up.

That left Anna alone with the male. She stared at him. She poked his face. “Oi! Hey! Ye great drunkard!” She wanted him to wake up. “We have tae go tae the council meetin’!” She pushed against his shoulder with her knee. “Oi! Wake up! Ye need a bath!

He only rolled over. She used her foot to push him off the bed, and then she was up before he could grab her in retaliation. “Bath! Council! Ye want tae wed the only remaining member of the ruling family of a Clan, ye get tae take up the responsibility until ye tell everyone tae just let me handle it!” She made her way to the bath. She wanted a wash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff