Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[OPEN]

The city is fairly quiet at the moment... The gangs are off doing their own things and mostly not up to much trouble at the time... However there are little stirrings going on here and there. It seems that the Alltrades may be gearing up to something... And someone unrelated from the gangs seems to be out for trouble.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Atsuko Lilian
This'll burn.

" Mom, Mom... Nothing is going on... everything is okay... I--... No, when would I ever do something like that? " She spoke into her phone, trying to assure her mother that she wasn't up to any trouble. " Nooo, I'm not out picking fights again... " She let out a small sigh, raising a finger to the two folks so generously keeping her company at the moment. " Yes, I remember when Izanami had to come save me... But thats not relevant! In no way am I picking fights with those stupid gangs! " She said with a small laugh, it seemed her mother was relaxing now. " Alright, Alright... I love you too, Bye. " She said cheerfully before hanging up and turning to the two with her.

" Shes always so worried about me fighting, its a bit... hypocritical? Is that a word? "
She asked, stepping closer to the two, who upon closer inspection actually seemed to not be too happy to see her. In fact they looked scared. " I mean, She fought and fought, Why can't I? Oh well, I promised her I wouldn't fight. " She continued on, Though she may as well have been talking to herself, her companions wanted nothing to do with her. " Its not fighting if its a completely one sided thing. " She finally finished off, raising a hand and looking to the two with her. Both males, Both from different gangs... One was CB-X, a scrawny nerd type you'd expect from a gang of hackers and geniuses... The other was an Alltrades who, while intimidating to most, didn't really hold a candle to the girl wielding fire in front of them.

Despite her insistence that she was in no way fighting, Atsuko had already taken down several other members of the two gangs that had gathered for whatever reason... Probably attempting to make some sort of deal. It was a good thing she stopped it then! Now, all that was left were these two rather pathetic individuals. " Sooo, Who wants to be set on fire first? " She asked, glancing between the two with a small smile on her face. Almost immediately the CB-X member turned on the Alltrades, raising a hand to point at the other male." Whoa, You're a jerk. " She said, turning her attention to the CB-X member, deciding He'd be the one that'd feel her flames.

" You know we don't approve of vigilantism... "
An all too familiar voice sounded out, causing the girl to freeze in her spot, a nervous smile coming to her face. Crap. " H-Heeey..." She continued, quickly waving away the flame in her hand and turning to face the voice. Seems the Guardians showed up... This one was certainly familiar, And she wasn't alone, another familiar face accompanying her as well, as well as a few other guardians. " Atsuko... " The woman began, glaring slightly at the white haired girl. " N-Now! Hold on, You wouldn't believe me if I said I just stumbled upon this scene, huh? " She quickly tried to squirm her way out of trouble, but it seemed to be of no use. " Oh, You just stumbled onto a bunch of these gang members, covered in burn marks... And you just so happened to have a flame in your hand at the moment? " The woman spoke, obviously not falling for her trick... No one with half a brain would.

" ...Yes...? I'm innocent, Auntie Shizuka! "
She cried out, hoping that she could still get away with this little attack... They were only gang members! But... The Guardians didn't like vigilantes. " Uh... uh! Izanami! Tell your mom that I didn't do anything! " Oh, She did alot right now... and she was trying to get herself out of a situation that she had no right getting out of. Atsuko really couldn't do much right now but hope that she somehow got off the hook for this. She was just glad her mother wasn't here too... After that whole bit about not fighting, She'd be in some major trouble right now if she showed up. Hopefully Izanami and Shizuka would keep their mouths shut.

User Image
User Image

Don't do anything . . .YYuiVVeymour . . . unless you're willing to accept the consequences!

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Five Feet Eight InchesW e i g h t One Hundred and Forty-Six Pounds
A g e 17 L o c a t i o n Location Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Yui was walking around the streets of Shido with her arms behind her back. "I'm bored!" she suddenly yelled at the top of her lungs. Yui stood still as she listened to her echo travel along some alleyways and winced when she heard an old man telling her to shut up. The Veymour child simply sighed as she kept on walking and she pulled out her phone. Yui was trying to find something to do, but nothing exciting was happening. She wondered if she should call one of her cousins, but she didn't want to be a bother. Yui just pouted as she reached the railing of an overhead bridge of the road below her. "Why is today so boring?" she asked resting her cheek on her hand. Yui then blinked when she noticed some commotion not too far from here. "Huh?" she asked with a puzzled face and she leaned forward from the railing, noting that if she slipped, she probably fall to her death, but whatever! From where she was, she could see fire being spurted everywhere and as Yui squinted her eyes to get a better view, Yui's smile suddenly grew wide. "Awesome!" she said standing back up straight and cracking her knuckles. "Seems like Atsuko is fighting some baddies, I want to join in on the fun!" she said, running down the steps from the bridge and on her way over to her cousin.

By the time Yui got to the scene, however, all of the gang members were down for the count and it seemed like the Guardians showed up...along with a scary Aunt Shizuka. She put her hands on her hips as she watched Atsuko try to defend herself from getting in trouble and asking her other cousin Izanami to help. Yui tilted her head and then simply giggled. She then sighed as she began approaching Atsuko. "Ahhh, you took all the fun away Atsuko!" she complained as she reached her fiery cousin and gave her a big smile. "Of course, I'm glad you got here! Otherwise these two gangs would be up to no good and just cause more trouble for our wonderful Guardians, right?!" she asked aloud, looking at her Aunt.

Yui then approached Shizuka and hugged her lovingly. After that small embrace, she backed up with her hands behind her back. "Now, I'm not defending my wonderful cousin here fully. The girl knows that gang activity is Guardian business, obviously," she said in an amused tone, knowing full well that Shizuka knew Yui also has had some vigilante acts herself, of course, more of her antics happened to be out of self-defense...or simply looking to fight, something she loved to do.

"But even you got to admit, and Izanami surely will, but if it wasn't for Atsuko, who knows what these guys could have been doing. For all we know, they would have gotten away by the time you guys showed up," she said stating how Atsuko involvement in this was a logical one to do. "So...think you can let Atsuko off the hook this time? Pleeeease?" she asked clasping her hands together, trying to give her loving Aunt a cute face. No way she can resist the Toshigi charm!
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Izanami Toshigi

Sitting in the Guardian center, the green haired woman laid across a desk, in her own little, pleasant dreams. She was currently in the middle of the trio realm, a dream world that was split into three different places. There was her own side, her calmer personalities side, and a side that neither of its inhabitants could access. It was walled off by a giant black box, one that had no openings on any of its sides, being completely enclosed in its own world. She didn't want to know what was hidden inside of that box, since it never seemed like it was a safe place for anyone. Whatever was inside was tearing into the inhabitants of the black boxes, the screams coming from them being horrifying to hear. Whatever was inside needed to remain there, since she sure didn't want to let it out. Her area was nothing but good times all around and whatever was in there would ruin it. Oh wait, the dream was about to end. The door on the side was about to open, something that always catapulted her out of her own dreams and into reality. She could never remember what it was and not even her other self could find out what it was. The door opened and the girls eyes opened, bringing her back to reality where she belonged.

The girls eyes flutter open to someone gently shaking he awake, the voice being extremely familiar to her. It was a purple haired woman, the woman being closer than most people knew to her. She flung her arms around her mom, giving her a hug. "Hello momma." she said, before falling back onto her desk. She wanted to sleep some more and momma wasn't going to stop her unless there was something important happening. "Izanami, we have a disturbance. Come along." she said. Izanami sat up, yawing and rubbing her eyes, unsure of whether she should get up or not. Momma certainly was strong enough she really needed no one but Poppa's help to take on any bad guy. She really only called for Poppa when she knew she was going to need help though. Maybe she just didn't want her sleeping right now, since she would stay up all night. "Alright momma." she said. She pushed herself off of the table, starting to lazily walk. Hitting a desk leg, she fell over, smashing against the ground, waking her up almost immediately. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" she said, holding her foot. Things like this were normal for her, but not this fast usually. She got up, just giving her momma a happy look before saying go.

She started to follow her mother, heading out of the building and starting to weave throughout town, trying to keep up with her. She was able to, but sometimes her momma was a little too fast for her. She closed her eyes, activating Deae Lucam, one that was helping her keep up with her momma. It was giving her a boost to her speed and agility, heading quickly, finally keeping up with her momma. Where they finally ended up at though, she was a little happy to see what was there.

Her most favorite person in the world was there, but there was two guys on the ground burnt. She was sure that they were bothering Atsuko, forcing her to result to using the flames in her hands to protect herself. Momma didn't seem to believe so though, blaming her for looking for trouble, Atsuko trying to defend herself from her momma's accusations. She was about ready to start defending Atsuko, but someone interfered. One of her cousins, Yui, had appeared. She was already defending her, making her a little happy that at least her cousin would be on their side. Thinking about it, she hadn't seen some of her cousins in a while. Especially Chiyo and Aura, but she was sure they were fine. She turned her attention back to the matter at hand.

"Momma, i'm sure that Atsuko didn't do any vigilantism!" she said, looking at her momma. "I'm sure Atsuko only did this in self defense to some annoying boys who were trying to do something to her! Theres no way Atsuko would hurt someone just to hurt them!" she said. She was staring at her mother with the innocence that immediately came to her when it came to Atsuko. Even with what she knew from what her other self told her, she didn't think Atsuko could do wrong. "So please don't tell Auntie Tama about this. I'm sure it wasn't Atsuko's fault." she said, smiling. She quickly joined Yui, giving her mother a innocent look to try and get her to back off the subject. Her mother usually would give up when it came to Izanami wanting something, so hopefully she would back off now too.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Aura Hidaka

"Targets been moving for almost a hour now. He hasn't lead me to anywhere that could be considered suspicious under the client's definition. Still waiting for them to lead me to their supply dealer." Sneaking around on top of the rooftops, the young woman was going from roof to roof, tracking her target. She was on a job, the CB-X leader Jack Gunner paying her to track a Hawkeyes member. He had received information that a Hawkeyes dealer was going to be out in the open today, and he hired her to take her hostage. She took the job immediately, needing a little more spending money. She wasn't as getting as much income as she did when she was part of Dragoon. They always made great money there though. After all, being able to travel anywhere and being able to complete any job, no matter what the price, did pay a lot. She had been getting a lot of jobs ever since she came back to town, but none of them were very high paying. The CB-X leader was willing to pay very high, even though she was sure it was nothing more than dirty money. She didn't care where the money came from. As long as it eventually got to her.

Her target was moving again. She paid strict attention to the man she was trailing, watching as he started to turn onto dark corridors where he'd be harder to see. She didn't worry at all about the lower visibility, knowing that he would definitely only end up in one place. There was only one exit at the end of the corridor, which meant he could only be arriving at one place. She picked up her sniper rifle, slinging it across her back before she started to run, heading towards the edge of the roof. She pushed off the edge when she reached it, jumping towards the next roof. She continued to go from roof top to roof top, heading towards one spot. She finally stopped when she came to a small, abandoned lot, spotting one person inside of it. It was a young girl, someone she was sure was the dealer her target was meeting up with. She put down her rifle, not needing it at the moment. She walked over to a part of the roof where she wouldn't be seen easily, pulling out her cell phone. She opened up the camera app, angling the phone to get the girl in its sights. She snapped a quick picture of the girl, sending the picture immediately to her client. "Now just to see if I can take her hostage..." The real part of her job was beginning.

She walked over to her sniper rifle, pulling a few 'special' bullets out of her jacket pockets. They were nothing more than rubber bullets that would knock out the target on impact if she shot it right. If she missed the area she needed to hit, as long as she hit their body she could get them. She picked up her sniper rifle, loading it with four rubber bullets. She laid down on the ground, positioning herself at the ledge where she could see the lot and the people inside of it. She patiently waited for her target to come to the lot, sighing happily when the boy finally appeared. She paid attention to both of them, waiting for the transaction to start. She aimed her rifle towards the dealer, ready to pull the trigger. "Come on.... Hand off the damn money so I can take her hostage...."
The Brawling Fists . . .NNibui YYu . . . is about to bash some skulls in . .

User Image

H e i g h t Six Feet Two InchesW e i g h t One Hundred and Eighty-Six Pounds
A g e 18 L o c a t i o n ILocation Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Nibui was in one of the training facilities the Guardians HQ had to offer. In front of him was a punching bag and he was wearing boxing gloves as he violently punched the large bag which was meant to be hit. Nibui always trained like this everyday, having to keep up with his exercise so he wouldn't get sloppy in fighting. Nibui continued to punch the bag, watching it shake violently as it hung from the ceiling. He then spun around and sent a hard kick at its side, but he ended up putting too much force behind it and he caused the bag to swing violently. Nibui panted as he stood back and wiped some sweat from his forehead.

After he was done training, he took a quick shower and then changed back into his usual clothing. Nibui then walked into the Guardian Center and a guardian told him how Shizuka was rallying up Guardians to go along with her. Nibui looked over to the side to see a sleeping Izanami quickly wake up after her mother herself showed up. "I'm fine, thanks," he told the Guardian who went with Shizuka and Izanami as they left the building. Normally, Nibui would have gone, especially with Izanami, but he knew he would end up running into Atsuko....and to be honest, he didn't feel like being annoyed by her. Plus, Nibui figured he would go out on patrol.

After taking care of a few things indoors, Nibui walked out the building and he started his patrol around Shido, aimlessly walking around wherever his feet took him. Nibui stuffed his hands into his pockets and he yawned as he kept on walking, noticing there were various gang members out currently. And as much as Nibui wanted to knock them out, they technically weren't doing anything wrong or suspicious, so he didn't have the authority to take them out. So...Nibui kept on walking like this for several minutes, soon finding himself climb up onto a rooftop for a change of view. As he reached the top of a building, a light breeze blew over him and his hair blew along with it. Nibui cracked his neck and he began to wonder how his mother and little sisters were doing back at home. Guardian work lately has been keeping him from going home and being with his family.

Nibui shook off such thoughts though and he nonchalantly began scaling the buildings, jumping from rooftop to rooftop with ease. As he kept up on his patrol, something happened to catch his eye and he raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. He squinted his eyes a bit and then blinked when he noticed one of Atsuko's cousins. Aura Hidaka. He leaned in further to get a better look and what he confirmed with his eyes was indeed true. She was holding a sniper rifle and seemed ready to shoot down something. From where he was though, Nibui couldn't see where she was aiming at, a few buildings blocking his sight from the abandoned lot that she happened to be looking at. Nibui rubbed the back of his head as he kept up his naturally intimidating face and decided to go see what was up. He just couldn't let this slide, especially as a Guardian. He scaled more buildings until he finally reached the building across from her. She seemed to be in a spot where she was less likely to be seen. "Yo," he simply called out, as he jumped over to her rooftop. "What exactly are you doing up here?" he asked as he turned his head to see who she was aiming at.

As he looked though, he blinked when he saw two people suddenly running away. A guy and a girl who seemed to have caught his presence, even though he blatantly wasn't trying to hide it. Nibui caught a quick look at any signs of who they possibly were and from what he observed with his eyes, could only guess they were Hawkeyes. The only two gangs who would directly be dealing with money like that in secret were either the Hawkeyes or CB-X most of the time.

Nibui watched as they separated and got out of sight. He then looked back at Aura and he knew she was most likely going to be upset. "I have no idea what you're doing, but you should be letting the Guardians handle stuff like this when it comes to gang activity. Don't worry bout those two though, they'll eventually be caught," he said with a small shrug. As of right now, he was pretty calm and relaxed, but he had a feeling her reaction to losing those two was going to cause him to get annoyed.
┊‟‟ ┊

OOC

Company:
Shield: 100%

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Jackie Gunner

"Remember. The minute we get in there, we shut down the grid without being seen. If we get caught at the terminal, i'm counting on you to take control of fending them off." She was heading down the street, her voice modifier set on a different voice from usual, not even being her usual male voice. This time, it was one of a power plant worker, one that she had luckily been able to get a copy of it last night. They were on there way to the power plant, her plan quickly being set in motion to start sabotaging the rest of the gangs. The first target was going to be the Hawkeyes, the easiest of the four gangs to go after. Unlike the other two gangs, if she could blind them in complete darkness, they'd be absolutely useless without infrared gear. The Magisters could just create their own light, Shido's Elite would at least be able to do something, and the All Trades would figure something out. After all, they were the most diverse gang. She had already prepped CB-X for the plan, making sure the back up generators were up and running.

Now, they only needed to start phase one of the plan. "AVA, get ready. We're going to be there any moment." She said. Hopefully, AVA was ready. She had already outfitted her physical body with the weapons she would need, even with a emergency transmitter to send her to her phone in case anything went wrong. Today wasn't going to end in her losing. She was going to make sure of that.

She rounded the corner, the power plant quickly coming into her sights. "Get ready." she said. She walked straight up to the security gate, deciding the easiest way to get into here without being spotted, was to take the front gate. "Sir, I was wondering if you could help me out with something." she said, her modifier changing it to the factory worker's voice. She went for her pocket. "You see, I sort of came across a unstable generator." she started. She grabbed a small stick from inside of her pocket, but of course, it was nothing like the ordinary metal stick. She lifted it up to the guard, prattling on about some useless story, waiting til he opened up the window. The minute he did, she pressed the button, a claw shooting straight to the man's chest and attaching it to him. From inside the claw, it struck the man with a needle, sending a dose of M-99 straight into the man's blood stream. She made sure to administer enough that it would only knock him out for a couple hours, not kill him. The minute the man was down, she motioned for AVA to join her, knowing she'd need her.

She climbed inside of the window, happy that the main part of the building was connected directly to the guard booth. She kicked the guard's chair towarss the air vent, knowing they were large enough to fit a human being and her robot. After all, power plants had wider vents to allow for the spreading of safe air amongst the electrically charged air all around them. She pulled her multi tool out of her pocket, quickly unscrewing the vent screws with it before allowing AVA to crawl in before her. AVA had the layout uploaded into her system. She'd be able to lead her to the core before they were found out. They only had a limited time til someone found the downed guard. They had to reach the core fast, before anyone knew they were here. She climbed in after AVA, replacing the vent behind her. "Lead the way AVA." she said. She started crawling through the vents behind AVA, head looking down in case they passed their destination. She had to trust AVA, but even she wanted to make sure they didn't fall behind.

The minute AVA announced they were right above the core, she let AVA knock the vent down, following behind her as the two entered the core. It was exactly what she was looking for. There was absolutely no one around them, and the terminal was sitting right in front of the main generator. She was so close to being able to start her plan. She walked over to the terminal, wiping her hand across it's surface. It was such a advanced model for a terminal computer, but it was going to be nothing to her soon. "This model looks like child's play. We'll be out of here before they notice the guard." she said, smile on her face. She placed one hand down on the keyboard, getting to work. She started to type in commands quickly, trying to force hack her way through the system. She couldn't do this delicately today. Through underneath all the typing, she noticed one certain command, one she wasn't expecting. "s**t! AVA, get ready. They programmed this to alert them to forced entry of their system." she said. Oh, it was time to start dancing with this computer. "One thing, you piece of crap." She kept forcing her way through, knowing that they could only keep her out for so long. "You may want to dance... But i'm leading!" She said. She continued her hack, hoping the guardians weren't close to their location.

Currently Dressed as Jack/Jackie
Currently with: My darling baby AVA
Currently doing: Hacking
Currently at: Power Plant
Out Of Cake:

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image
A.V.A
Hostiles detected... Engaging...

Mirai Ambers
Bad move...

"Remember. The minute we get in there, we shut down the grid without being seen. If we get caught at the terminal, i'm counting on you to take control of fending them off."

AVA's attention was brought forward, off whatever she had been distracted by at the sound of her creator's voice, advising her on their up coming work. She'd nod obediently, Aware that she'd be put into use sooner or later with such a blatant attack. It was likely they'd rile up the Guardians at some point, getting them all worked up to come chasing after them. AVA needed to be combat ready for that exact situation.

Tonight would be a rather unusual night for both her and her master, well for their gang in general. Now, not many seemed to take them seriously... Despite the power they had, the mere fact that their abilities came from mental genius over magic or some physical prowess was apparently enough to make them the 'joke' gang. Well, every so often the others just needed a little reminder that they should fear them properly... And tonight they'd get just that if Jackie's plan came to be.

She was soon told to be ready... Well, She always was prepared for when Jackie needed her, now was no different. Hidden under the sleeve of her black hoodie was something special, something she didn't really use all too often, but that shouldn't be a problem for her... After all, she was the perfect program. Jackie was all set, of course... She had all she needed to get the two of them in for sure... She'd do all the talking. AVA would simply hang back, looking downwards as Jackie did the talking. See, AVA was obviously a known member to the CB-X gang, She didn't want to risk this security guard, no matter how lowly He may actually be, realizing her before she was even in. If it weren't for the two strange bits of blue metal on her face, perhaps she'd be easier to blend into a crowd... Oh well, It never stopped her before.

But now was different, it was a time for subtly unlike her daily life. Jackie did all the talking needed until finally, she just knocked the guard out completely, climbing through the window. AVA wasn't far behind, She was to go in first and lead them to the proper area, the needed details uploaded to her mind. They'd be going through the vents... A method AVA wasn't particularly fond of, but it'd get the job done now wouldn't it? Going in first, She scooted herself ahead just enough to give Jackie room behind her, only moving once she was sure her creator was tailing close behind. It was like a maze in these things, But again the robotic mind of hers prevailed and lead them accurately to their destination.

" Here. "

She spoke finally, moving to enter with a bit less subtly than Jackie's approach, AVA would just draw back her hand and smash their way in with a bare fist, a benefit of her design. Dropping in, She made sure Jackie made it down alright before taking her place to stand guard over her master as she went to work. She had complete faith in Jackie's abilities to do what needed to be done, once the blackout was in place the other CB-X members would move in on their tasks.

They wouldn't have to be here too long, but a show down seemed all but inevitable... A break in like this wasn't going to take too long to respond to. Though, not all things go as planned... The words of frustration from Jackie revealed that to be true. Soon enough the place was alerted, They'd have forces moving in on them soon enough. AVA had to be ready to defend Jackie. While it would probably be better for AVA herself to be the one behind the hacking, due to her nature, She was probably the more combat capable of the two.

The power seemed to flicker off soon though, a sign that things were at least working for now, The place though would have a back up... Though systems would most likely work slower, perhaps a gift and curse for the two at the center of it all. It seemed that the fight would be starting soon, after some time had passed, the door to the outside began to open, a sure sign that a foe was arriving.

Giving one look back at her creator, AVA for the moment left to guard the only door into the place besides the way they came in. Jackie should for the most part be safe from any combat she'd get into in this area, turning a corner to face the opening door. She'd quickly raise her right arm, pointing it directly towards the door, Her sleeve sliding off to reveal that in place of a hand, she seemed to have some sort of fire arm. It was a shotgun to be precise... One which she fired, making sure to hit the door and not the person behind it, more or less a warning shot. She'd follow it up with a proper warning, Her mind switching states as her personality became more subdued to allow for combat functions to take priority.

" Hostile detected... Back down now or deadly force will be utilized... " She spoke, her tone having become completely robotic, devoid of any sign of her usual personality.

" A.V.A unit is combat ready... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this really something they were going to do?

Perhaps it was just her intuition or perhaps she just knew her little sister well enough, But Mirai had been able to find and track Jackie to her latest exploit with her metal companion. She kept her distance for the time being, wanting to now exactly what they were up to. But it would soon be clear they intended to break into a rather important place... For what purpose though was beyond her. But if Shido lost its power, It could leave the walls in danger... Or it could give a cover for any sort of crime to take place. Letting out a low sigh, Mirai moved quickly to enter the building once her sister had slipped out of sight in a much more sneakier manner. Mirai though had the benefit of being a card carrying Guardian, Access to certain areas was much easier for her to attain than her less law abiding sibling.

Several doors simply opened at a flash of her PDA, all automated so she didn't have to deal with any hassle from those around her questioning what she was up to. She didn't want to have any interference in a confrontation with Jackie... The plant was a rather large place, But the girl had a sense about where to go, The sudden flickering of the building's power and an alert sounding out on her PDA, as well as the PDA's of Guardians would certain inform her of all she needed to know. Taking off into a sprint to the heart of the building, Mirai made her way swiftly down the twisting halls that lead to her destination. Finally she'd be greeted by a heavy door, sealed tight for the moment, but with scanner and its own reserve energy to allow it to open in any case.

Flashing her PDA to the device, the door soon began its slow method of opening. A loud pang against the metal wall caught her off guard though, a warning shot followed by an all too familiar robotic voice. A small growl escaped her lips, annoyed at the use of potentially dangerous weaponry in such a small space. Taking a step back away from the door, she pulled up her hand in front of her. As the door continued to open, Mirai began to charge with electricity of her own, a magical talent gained from her father. As soon as the door was opened well enough to allow her to be face to face with the machine on the other side that had threatened her, the blue haired girl seemed almost surprised to see who it was standing there alone.

" Jackie its-! "
She began to try to warn her master, But a powerful shock came flying from Mirai's charged hand, stunning the machine rather thoroughly as she slipped into the room. Jackie would've taken precautions to protect her beloved machine against such an attack... A quick shot like that wouldn't stun the AI for long... Mirai had to move swiftly, either to subdue Jackie or to pump even more volts into the machine to thoroughly overload it. Before she could react though, the AI was back in action, a blast being fired in her direction that she managed to avoid out of luck alone... Well, Seems that it got an upgrade since the last time they met? She'd have to note that the quicker recovery time was new.

" Jackie, Stop what you're doing or I WILL destroy your toy. " She threatened, charging herself up once again as the robot began to train her aim on her again. For now she'd deal with the machine, but that rebellious sister of hers would be in for her own lesson if she didn't knock off whatever she was doing to the city's power.

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image User Image
uroko__aneko
GUARDIAN _-_ EIGHTEEN _-_ MAGICAL COMBO _-_ HEIGHT: 4' 9" _-_ WEIGHT: 48 KILOGRAMS _-_ MIRAI'S #1 STALKER

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

• uite the day it was, though rather the usual norm. Gang fights in various areas and Guardians sent out to subdue them. Punks. Nothing but incompetent itty-bitty brained punks. The poor rookies that had to listen to this curly twin-tailed girl rant on and on about how much she looked down on the younger generations despite being one herself only recently. It's how she is though; always having thoughts farther ahead in the spirit of age. Oh would you look at that? Somebody heading off elsewhere and that somebody being Mirai Ambers. The lucky rookies were set free as the girl wearing a green armband has rushed off at the speed of light. It's expected from her though; always following the human thunder bolt. Kuroko Kaneko was a strange girl but a someone not to underestimate. Especially when the very girl she's tailing is involved. Into a power plant, never in the proper procedure, onward the sight of Mirai's admirable behind. Oh would you look at that; Kuroko's beloved was almost hurt. Initiating survival strategy.

" I don't think so! "

hree metal rods would have appeared, not plunged, into the ground where the machine stood; this meant to distract it even for a split second. In a blink of an eye Mirai would not be by the entrance of this hall anymore but up high on a large pipe. It all happened so fast but that should be expected when being supported by a teleporter. " Worry not my precious Mirai-sama~ I'll deal with the junk of scraps there while you get it's mistress. " Kuroko removed her hand, with much dismay, from her friend's shoulder as physical contact was required when moving herself and others. They could not talk for too long or else AVA would find them so Kuroko went ahead to keep the thing occupied while Mirai handles the greater problem.

uroko leaped off the pipe, vanished in thin air then reappeared in front of AVA. " How dare you not remain on your knees after getting the pleasure of being touched by Mirai-sama's spark. I 'outta smack you if your skin wasn't hard enough to break my nail. " Standing at four feet and nine inches, yet firmly on her feet as she was confident in dodging AVA's bullet.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Aura Hidaka

"Thats right. Hand over the money and we'll all be able to leave here." she muttered. They were getting to the final part of the deal, the boy about ready to hand off the cash to the girl. She grabbed at the trigger of her gun, getting ready to pull it back and send the rubber bullet flying directly at the girl's forehead. She lined up her sights, knowing that her shot wouldn't miss as long as she steadied herself.

"What exactly are you doing up here?"

She jumped, moving the sniper away from her target, shooting the bullet and sending it in a different direction from the girl. The bullet slammed into the ground a couple feet away from the girl, alerting them that they were being watched. Before she could get a proper aim at the girl again, the girl was already taking off, heading towards the alleyway. She quickly pushed herself up, reaching into her jacket and pulling out a small pistol she had already loaded with rubber bullets. She would have used it, but she already knew that it wouldn't be able to generate enough force to knock them out. She started to shoot at the girl as she ran, each bullet hitting her somewhere, but she knew it wasn't enough. She was just shrugging off each hit as if it didn't bother. "God damn it, she's wearing Kevlar." She wasn't expecting them to be smart enough to use a vest at a meeting. She pulled out a different type of bullet, quickly loading it and shooting at her target. It slammed into her back, splattering the back of her shirt with white paint. As soon as the girl disappeared into the alleyway, she knew she had lost her. That alleyway came out to too many different locations that she knew following her would be useless. She was just happy the last bullet she shot would lead her to the girl later. After all, it did contain a tracking chip inside of it. The paint was nothing more than a distraction. She was absolutely pissed her target had escaped her though. She wasn't going to be paid anything if she didn't capture the girl by the end of tonight.

"I have no idea what you're doing, but you should be letting the Guardians handle stuff like this when it comes to gang activity. Don't worry bout those two though, they'll eventually be caught,"

She turned to face the voice that was trying to talk to her, wondering who it was she was going to have pump full of holes for making her fail a mission. What she saw, she didn't like. It was Nibui, a friend of her cousin Atsuko if she remembered correctly. She couldn't shoot him. She was sure that he'd go straight to one of her cousins if she put any holes in him. She really didn't want to get in any trouble with family, so she'd have to settle for making him pay another way. "You ******** retard! If it wasn't for your idiotic a**, I would be able to pay for my dinner tonight and even able to give my mom a little bit for her bills! Because of you though, I lost the target and now I can't even do anything til I can find her again! God, wait til I tell Atsuko about how Izanami's idiot of a boyfriend ******** up." She was really hoping that last remark would get underneath his skin a little. After all, she knew fully well that he wasn't really her boyfriend, but she saw how he reacted to Atsuko doing it.

"You realize how much I could've made off of that alone? I was getting 100,000 yen off of that one person alone! God, I really have to hate idiots like you...." She slung her sniper rifle around her shoulder again, pulling out her phone and turning on Tracker App. She switched over to the bullet she used, pulling up its a tracker. A small beep told her that the girl was currently at rest not too far from here. If she left now, she'd be able to catch her before she got too far. "I'm going to make sure that I get my target this time. Stay away or I'll start shooting at you too." She just gave him a glare before starting to run. She jumped to the next roof, beginning her chase after her target again. Hopefully he wouldn't bother her a second time.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Jackie Gunner

She continued her way through the hack. She was getting through the main frame of their system, getting part way through before coming into a problem. They had installed their own little form of a virus to try and counteract her, but she wasn't going to have it that hold her back. She'd just have to counteract it her own way and insert something that could get rid of it. "Let see, by redirecting the code this way, the virus should go flying in the other direction." she muttered. She started to send the code the other direction, opening up a new pathway for the virus to travel down. The minute it disappeared into the abyss of information, she went straight into main frame, gaining access quickly. She was into their programs now, but it looked like she'd have to take a quick break from hacking. "Damn it. I didn't know they'd catch up to me this quickly. Who is it!?" She left the computer, the command for the shut down almost ready to be entered. All she needed to do was enter a few more lines of code and she'd be done. With their intruders though, she needed to help out AVA. She watched as lightning came flying into the room, going straight at AVA!

She watched as the lightning hit her baby girl, but she knew she didn't have to worry this time. She knew who were opponent was now, and she was sure that her new installation to AVA's body would make her lightning useless against her baby. She had installed her own shock stick into AVA's body specifically for Mirai's little lightning. After she shocked her precious baby the last time, she had made sure that she couldn't take her down like that again. If she wanted to hurt her baby again, she'd have to use something other than her cheap little shocks to hurt her. "If you think you can hurt my precious baby girl, you might want to try something other than your baby shocks Mirai!" She grabbed the disk laying at her side, tossing it up in the air to watch it separate into four pieces. "You two, go protect AVA. You two, provide protection for me." The red and yellow drones went to protect AVA, the green and blue one staying with her. She'd have to use her recon drone as a shield while using the cyberspace drone in case she needed to activate it. After all, there were technology around here she could use to smash her sister.

She looked up at the sound of a new voice, her sisters little stalker appearing above them on a pipe. Looks like Mirai had someone to take care of AVA this time. "Fine. AVA can beat your little stalker easily." She went into her jacket pockets, pulling out two devices. She grabbed a small pistol from her pocket, one she modified to shot multiple shots at a time and reload itself through teleportation magic. The second one she grabbed was small rod, the rod expanding to become a three foot staff. She was prepared for combat. She stood behind, waiting on Mirai to come at her first. She already knew that she'd be stupid to try and rush her. No, she'd probably just send a blast of lightning her way, making it much harder for her to dodge if she was pursuing her. She stood back, waiting on Mirai while letting AVA take care of the stalker girl.

Currently Dressed as Jack/Jackie
Currently with: My darling baby AVA and the wretched guardian duo.
Currently doing: Fighting my Darling sister and her little stalker.
Currently at: Power Plant
Out Of Cake:

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Akihiko Razenguard

"Kurai. Are you sure that this is the best place to find mom a birthday gift?" Walking through a lingerie store, Akihiko was embarassed. This definitely wasn't the kind of place he usually hung around, especially when looking for a gift for someone. He was blushing, unsure of what to do with himself in the store. While he was up for trying out weird stores to try and find a gift for their mom, he was unsure of why they were looking for lingerie. Wasn't that something she'd do by herself? He was sure that two kids buying things from here for their mother was a little weird. Even for them. "Not only is it a little weird, its a little wrong too. I don't think kids buy things like this for their mom..." He was really hoping that Kurai would agree with him. He wanted out of here now.

They had been searching around town the whole day looking at every shop they found interesting. It was going to be their mother's birthday soon, so they were hoping to find something that could wow her. After all, with how much they made off of their photos, they could afford just about anything. If it was for their mom, he'd shell out as much as he could to find her something. What would she like though? She was certainly a eccentric woman, especially when it came to the things she liked. "Maybe dad might know something. After all, he's known mom for a long time." He went into his pocket, pulling out his phone and turning on the screen. Thankfully, their leader hadn't called for them yet. He went to his contacts, pulling up his dads number. Clicking it, it automatically started to dial, eventually someone picking up on the other end. "Hello!~" A bright, cheery voice came from the other end, a smile forming when he heard it. "Yuna! Hows my favorite baby sis?" Somehow his little sister had gotten a hold of their dads phone. Of course, it wasn't hard for her with the fact their dad was her personal teacher. "Great. Dad's showing me how to overload a robot's circuitry to make it explode!" He didn't want to know why dad was teaching her that. "Would you mind putting dad on the phone? I need to talk to him."

He heard the sound of shuffling feet, probably Yuna running to hand him the phone. "Hello?" He sighed happily, happy to hear dad wasn't busy. "Hey dad. You have a moment?" Well, at least he hoped he wasn't interrupting something. "Sure. Yuna, try to get overload it without me for a second." He heard a tiny shout of joy from the other side. "Me and Kurai have been looking around all day for a gift for mom. We haven't found anything though. Any clue what she might want?" He was hoping dad would provide some insight on this. After all, he would know best. "Well, your mother complex. Getting her something isn't going to be as easy as it seems. With the fact she's able to mostly get anything she wants, your stuck to making something by hand. Its what me and Yuna are doing after she finishes her current lesson. Were simply just going to be making her something that'll help her out with house work to try and relieve her of some work. That and i'm doing some other things I can't really discuss around Yuna..." Making something could work. At least it would be something he was sure mom would be happy with. He was about to reply when he heard a explosion in the background accompanied by girlish shreaks of joy. Did she get it to overload that fast? "And Yuna just made it explode. Looks like its time to work. I'll see you later kiddo." "Thanks dad. I'll talk with you later." He hung up the phone, starting to think.

"Well, dad was a bit of a help." He turned to face Kurai, already having a few ideas in his head. There was already one that stuck out from among the rest though. "I think we can stop looking at lingerie Kurai." He said sheepishly. He was realizing where he was again, the blush returning to his face. "I finally have a idea of what we could do for mom." He was actually pretty proud of his idea already, thinking it being a stroke of genius. "You know how mom only has pictures of us when we were about 5?" He was really hoping Kurai would take the bait. Now that he thought about it, there was absolutely nothing picture wise of them in the house past the age of 5. Maybe they could fix that. "Mom has no pictures of us in the house from after we got back. Maybe we could get some pictures of us around the city and get some pictures later with Yuna, dad, and mom. We could take them and put them into a electronic picture frame to cycle through them for mom!" He honestly thought his idea was genius. Hopefully Kurai liked it as much as he did.
The Brawling Fists . . .NNibui YYu . . . is about to bash some skulls in . .

User Image

H e i g h t Six Feet Two InchesW e i g h t One Hundred and Eighty-Six Pounds
A g e 18 L o c a t i o n ILocation Text

Nibui raised an eyebrow as Aura began to yell about how she wouldn't be able to get the money for capturing that girl or whatever. Already her voice was annoying him, but he was trying to stay calm. Despite her reasoning, she had no business dealing with Guardian-related duties, but her last comment made him twitch his eyes. Boyfriend? Boyfriend....boyfriend?! Nibui greeted his teeth as he suddenly yelled out at her, "Hey, don't even joke like that!" Nibui soon decided to calm down , finding that it wouldn't be worth it getting upset.

Nibui stuffed his hands into his pockets as he watched Aura continue to get pissed at him. As much as it annoyed him, he felt a little bad, but it was still no excuse to have to be doing this kind of work. Nibui groaned and looked away as she threatened him to stay away and then went after her target. Nibui stood there thinking for a bit and he groaned some more. "As much as it goes against my duties, I rather not feel guilty about this.....giving her more trouble " he muttered to himself. Nibui gave an annoyed groan and he cracked his knuckles, jumping off the rooftop to follow Aura.

It didn't take long at all to reach her and he lowered his pace to match hers. He suddenly took her phone and he looked at the Tracker App to find out her location. Nibui sighed as he gave it up. "As much as I don't approve of your actions, I'll help you. I'll catch her in no time," he said to Aura as he suddenly ran ahead, using his knowledge of the city and what he saw on the Tracker App to help him. He suddenly jumped from rooftop to rooftop, using his small bit of magic to increase his speed which was already high. He easily could see the Hawkeye member that was currently making her escape. Nibui then jumped down from the roof in front of the woman. The Hawkeye Dealer's eyes widened and she tried taking out her pistol to shoot at him. Nibui quickly dashed in and he sent a quick fist to her stomach. She coughed as she felt immense pain come to her stomach and she fell down to her knees. Nibui then stood behind her and made her lay flat against the ground and put a foot on her back to keep her there. The boy simply sighed and waited for Aura to arrive. This was so annoying but now he wouldn't feel bad about it and she would be able to get this money. Normally, he be questioning where it was coming from, but he let her go...for once.
┊‟‟ ┊

OOC

Company:
Shield: 100%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers