Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel had left her hair down, looking surprisingly girlish, though not without the air of 'I'm a nutjob artist' about her. She crawled over and gave him a slow, simmering kiss. "I say we go find my boy and go down for dinner before this delightful ******** of a plan, yes?" she asked, seeming to be relatively cheery. "Also, if you can, keep me from the bar." she added softly.

Nolan Waterford smiled at her. "I think the others should be ready soon." he mentioned, sitting up and looking her over with somewhat lustful eyes. "Tell me, little girl. Can you dance anything besides ballet?" he asked, one eyebrow arched and a hand on his chin in a mock gesture of inquisitiveness.

My Body; My Canvas

OOC; EDIT.

Familiar Werewolf

______Ŧhomas___Ɉames___Đaniels______

User Image___User Image___User Image

Tj shook his head lightly, had he dazed off while watching the clock? Was he still drowsy? He rubbed his face lightly, hoping to get some of the sandman's dust off. When he looked up, he saw the face of his beautiful wife-to-be, with.. a grimace on her face, her full lips in a tight line. After he truly met her all he tried to do was make sure she smiled. What took that smile away? He was about to go to comfort her when another man walked into their room.

Cold was the only word that Tj could think of as he noticed the man. They was he acted, walked, even talked, Tj noticed, as he asked Tj his name. Emma answered for him, and he was grateful for it, because at the moment, all Tj wanted to do was punch the man. It gave him a little time to calm down, and assess the situation more. The man touched him, lifted Tj's hand, and he finally realized who this guy obviously was. The hardass. Sanani Or, Samimi, or something. Samani? Whatever.

He didn't expect an interrogation. He didn't expect anything good to come from this visit either. But if his Father taught him nothing, it was to stand on his own two feet, and never back down. Ever. He was the head of the family, the very last. By his standards, he could reform the family ideals forever. So he wasn't going to let himself be pushed around by a brother-in-law that's a father-in-law. He put on a plastic smile, and said, "Hello, welcome to our room. Please, come in. I'm Thomas James, but call me Tj. How are you?" As he talked, he made his way over to Emma, taking hold of her hand.

User Image

I wish people would Q U I T telling me
                                                  I__c a n__d o__a n y t h i n g .

I n e v e r thought I couldn't.

[allign=left]{O|O|C - I got nothin.}
                                                  layout design based on one © Ellevazi

Beloved Poster

User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoSaini's carefully watched "TJ" interact with him, silent for a moment. "I am Saini Evans." He said, the tall male leaned against the desk near him and rubbed his tattooed knuckles, each with a different roman numeral, against his goatee. "I am taking a calculated risk, Thomas." Saini said, it always seemed like he never smiled, but right now his face was especially grim. He was talking about Emma and she could feel the hairs on her arm raise. "Have your parents contact me should they desire a dowry, this is my card." Saini raised the starched white card with two fingers from his pocket and placed it on the desk. "My assistant will be in touch with you, she will send you a..." Saini searched his brain for the right word in English before asking Emma in Italian, "Um.. palm pilot? A device like a palm pilot that will sync schedules." She filled in. "Sorry, I live in Italy and don't get to practice my English all that much. Basically, your schedule will be synced up with Emma's, with the option of seeing other family memeber's schedules, such as Eden's, Katastrophy's, or even my own."

xoxoxoEmma glanced over at TJ, wondering if Saini would ever even begin to trust him. "However, I must cut this visit short, I have to catch a plane back to Milan and then I have to meet up with my publicist..." Saini glanced down at a pocket watch with the crest of the Evans family on it. It had been made by his father and was one of the few things that had survived the car crash. "Emma, Thomas." He started to leave but then turned slightly, "Let me know what I should get you for a gift." Emma let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. She had never been afraid of Saini, but rather had issues with authority. Before it had been her father, and as she grew older and Saini stepped in and became the father that should have been, it had become him. But then again, she could still remember when she was five, Saini was nine, and Sai was taking the beatings for her and Eden. Things had not been good in the Evans family when Damian had been their patriarch. "I'm sorry that he's like that. Ezra says it's because after their mom died he opted to never feel as to never get hurt." She quickly ran a brush through her hair, "Oh. I don't know if I told you, but Saini and I have different mothers. Only Eden and I share the same mother, and then my other four siblings are the children of Vitaly." She tried to brighten.

xoxoxoShe gave a small attempt at a smile, "Anyway, Katastrophy is here, she's my maid-of-honor, and everyone is going to go out clubbing, and I think we should go."

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor pushed himself off the bed, "Are you even old enough to drink?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, "I'm sorry, that probably came out a little mean. You're just so..." tiny "Fun-sized." Yes, like a tasty, tasty candy bar. Ask her who's better, you or me?

Katastrophy slid off the desk and walked towards him, almost on a mission, "I can tango. Fox trot. Waltz." She said, with almost every step til she was almost right against him, "Hip hop, club, I have even taken many pole dancing classes." She said, leaning slightly up and whispering the last few words into his ear, her breath caressing his cheek and earlobe. But she didn't touch him, instead she stepped away, "I'm going to go find Em, you can find Martina and Viktor, right?" She didn't give him a chance.

Within a moment she had found Emma's room with the door open as Saini had left it and she entered with a soft knock. "Emma!" She exclaimed. Kivvy was taller than her red-headed cousin, but they looked good together, red and blue.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled at his comment, and looked down at her heels. "I've got an extra 6 inches in these...and I'm not that small." she mumbled, knowing she was 5'7 in heels and 5'1 one without, but that didn't matter. " But to answer your question; Nope, I'm 19. But it doesn't stop people from buying me drinks." she said with a shrug. She wasn't exactly everyone's idea of a babe, but she had her share of admirers in her lifetime.

Nolan Waterford's eyebrows raised while she listened off, but then the pole dancing came up and he let out a little chuckle and grinned. "Talented girl." he said with a whistle, but by then she was gone, and he had hopped off the bed to wander till he got to Martina's room.

My Body; My Canvas

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter
With a slight laugh at Thor, Gavin headed downstairs with Ayil to retrieve some sustenance from from the kitchen. Thor managed to follow at their heels, vaulting down each step, as it was a suitable hurdle for the small puppy. Gavin made sure to glance back every now and then at Thor to make sure he wasn't doing anything stupid or dangerous as he prepared a bit of food for himself, just a sandwich. Looking to Ayil, gavin gave her side a slight touch.

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor raised his eyebrow once more, "Just because you're six inches taller does not make you any less tiny. You're like a foot shorter than me, I am allowed to say you are short." He said and patted her head playfully. "I'll just drink any drink you receive. Keep you from temptation." He grinned and opened the door to a dressed Nolan minus the blue haired Katastrophy.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel sighed and rubbed her temples. "I'm not little." she pouted, folding her arms and sticking her tongue out at her much taller betrothed. His comment about the drinks made her grin, and she wondered what clubbing would be like when accompanied by the man she was engaged to would be like...Would she dance with him? Or would he be off with other people...the idea was interesting to her, but before she could bring it up she ran into Nolan. "Oh hey. Get any?"

Nolan Waterford sighed and rolled his eyes at his munchkin of a best friend. "You know I'm not like that. She's not a hooker." he chided and nodded to Viktor. "Still not busy?"

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor chuckled at their conversation, "Of course she's not like that, she's a .." He stopped himself before the word escaped, just in time but it was still on his lips. And I want her. If I can't have the blind mouse give me her. "I have no idea what you're talking about, busy..." Viktor said, carefully sliding over the virgin subject, but he could probably expect one of them to ask. How do you know? What makes you say that? Viktor you don't know what you're talking about. But you're not the one saying she's a virgin, I am. And I can just smell the sweet innocence off of her like a fine perfume. Viktor shook his head while he stared at his walking feet till he got to the stairs and near the basement when he heard the yapping of a puppy... Ayil. Ayil was in the dining room. "Martina, I'm not that hungry..." He said softly, halting many feet from the dining room entrance.

Beloved Poster

User Image
Ayil managed to find herself mashed potatoes, more than happy to have one of her favorite foods with brown gravy for breakfast. She didn't know it was brown, but she liked the taste of it best. She found a chair and folded her legs into it and sat on her heels while she ate carefully, unsure what to say. But then she heard a voice somewhere near the dining room. Excellent hearing. Viktor.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel finished the end of Viktor's sentence in her head, she she internally groaned. Either Skorpius or Viktor was into her, and the idea genuinely pissed her off. She didn't take the horror that was her last time with Skorpius and essentially sign her body over so he could push that s**t. She bit her lip and held back the comments, just stopping to think how badly she wanted a cigarette.

Nolan Waterford just scoffed and rolled his eyes at Viktor, continuing down the stairs, but then his best friend's intended stopped and basically said he didn't want to go in. He heard a puppy, and wondered why he wouldn't want to go in..Did something seem wrong about this bloke, or was it just him?

"Viktor...You can't just avoid it." Martina mumbled to him, not really sure how to handle the situation; The only thing she knew was that she had no intention of tiptoeing around the house for the next few weeks.

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor couldn't help but want to stay away from her. "I can't, but I should." He said, still hesitant. He'd just get his food, eat, and get out. Simple as that. Nolan only knew there were two personalities, not what a monster the other was. Carefully Viktor made his way into the dining room and got himself food, not looking up at either Gavin or Ayil. Not speaking. Careful.

But then it came.
"Viktor?" He inwardly groaned.
"Yes..?"

The blind girl shivered as if she were cold even though it were a comfortable temperature in the room.

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter
Gavin had since taken a seat next to Ayil, eating his own food with no real thoughts about anything. Thor was actively begging for a scrap or something of the sort, so Gavin couldn't really help but tear him off a small piece of pastrami and throw it down to the puppy. Gavin was just taking the last bite of the sandwich when he heard that voice. It was Viktor....or Skorpious? Hmmm, no, it didn't seem like it. The voice that was speaking to Martina at the moment seemed much softer and less sinister than the one who was deflowering Ayil the previos day. Gavin rose then, his muscles not rigid, his stance not ready for battle. Instead, he walked toward Viktor and looked him straight in the eye. He had to admit, he did not feel the same aura from the man that Skorpious had given off. "Can we talk?" Gavin said finally, wanting to speak with Viktor to once and for all sort this fiasco out.

Then, however, Gavin heard Ayil's voice. Immediately, he stepped aside, yielding the floor to her. Anything that Ayil had to say was more relevant, as she was the victim in the situation. Gavin stared intently at Ayil, waiting for a reply.

((EDIT))

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel sighed and nodded. "Just...make sure he remembers our agreement." she mumbled so only Viktor would hear.
Martina walked in beside a confused Nolan, grabbing a salad and sitting down.

Nolan Waterford was completely unaware of what had happened, but he grabbed his food and sat next to Martina, leaning over to whisper. "What's going on..who is that?"

Martina sighed, hoping she would never have to explain this part of Viktor. "Well..Viktor's other side is..well, his name his Skorpius, and he's a ******** monster." she whispered, and didn't elaborate; Her eyes seemed tired just from talking about it, and she sighed. "Nolan, please just don't get involved..I don't want to think about it anymore today."

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor looked up at Gavin and nodded, rising, but glancing over at Ayil.
"Is it true that there are two people in you?" She asked, and Viktor studied her, did it matter? He was still a monster. It would have been his... body that would have deflowered her. "Yes."
Her face turned towards Viktor, Martina, and Nolan, vacant eyes. "So... It wasn't you last night? It was the.. other you?"
"That is correct, Ayil." Viktor said, meeting her eyes out of habit but finding it a little... unnerving that they were vacant. Almost as if they could see his soul, his guilt... "Why.. did you get us a puppy?" She asked curiously, which made him laugh slightly. "He's afraid of dogs, the other me. He's afraid of dogs no matter how small or cute they are..." He said with a soft rumble of a chuckle. "Especially rottweilers." "So as long as I have Thor.. The other you won't do.." Ayil didn't know what to say, what action had taken place last night, what would have happened... she didn't know.
"You'll be safe. Yes..." Ayil seemed content with that and went back to her mashed potatoes and Viktor's gray-silver eyes met Gavin's as if asking him if he wanted to talk here or elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff