Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel nodded and turned to the shower, making sure it was the perfect temperature...While she waited, she turned at wanted how he moved. "Viktor...Can I paint you?" she asked, walking over and putting his bleeding finger between her lips and licking it clean, a normal thing for someone who injured herself so often. Despite the somewhat perverse gesture, her eyes were all art at the moment, taking in each scar, and line of muscle. She hadn't felt the urge to capture something on canvas in a while, and thanked her father for packing her materials in her hearse. "Please?" she added, batting her long lashes at him.

Nolan Waterford nodded. "Yes, but I'm a stranger..to an extent." he added, and watched her sort of...parade herself in front of the mirror, kissing it. It was a bit obvious she was younger than he was with such actions..at least to him, whose only female friends were a very demure Ella and Martin, whose existence kind of spoke for itself. "Like I said, beautiful."

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor looked at her with an appraising look before cocking his head, "Sure. Will it be boring? Can I read or something?"

Katastrophy turned around and perched on the edge of the dressing table, "New Acquaintance." she corrected firmly. "What exactly are you thinking?" She said, curious as to his expectations and thoughts of the evening, because if he thought she was just going to spread her legs and give him sex he was getting punched straight in the jaw- and Kivvy didn't hit like a girl. Her blue eyes pinned him under his gaze and waited for an answer, crossing her arms under her breasts and making them bounce a bit unconsciously.

Toothsome Fairy

this post got eaten, no idea how.

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor leaned himself against the cold tile and lifted her so he could kiss her. "Then yes. But let me visit a book store before so I can have reading material." He said calmly. He placed her back down on her feet. "Remember when you said you regretted having sex with Skorpius?" He asked, rubbing soap into his hair, "I don't think you should regret it anymore..." He suggested it softly. "I'm thinking from a purely selfish point of view, but... I'm not.. right. And I never thought I'd get someone to have a child with me, ever. I always assumed that if given the chance a woman would rather... well... you know." Viktor explained, rinsing his hair. He had always assumed any child of his would die before they took their first breath, basically.

Kivvy smiled, "I'm glad you said that." And glad that you're not thinking of my v****a. "Well, dancing for men is very minimal. And thank you." Kivvy said with a wider smile. She reached into her kit and pulled out some gum, "Helps absorb the taste." She handed it to him before turning around and bending over the table to scrawl her number on a piece of paper, "And I will be visiting every visitors day because I am Emma's Maid of Honor and that's apparently what I am supposed to do." She twisted her lips sarcastically, not quite understanding fully what her duties were.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled into the kiss, and looked up at him happily as he spoke, but her face fell a bit when he mentioned Skorpius. Petite hands grabbed a bottle of vegan lemon shampoo, lather her hair with it till she had a bubbly mohawk. "I don't regret..well, being 'with child'." she explained softly. "But I regret that it was him..Because it isn't his child, it's ours. And it's sort of odd, but I guess I wish you were there for it." she mumbled, feeling embarrassed about it. "I guess I understand what you're saying though. But I have always wanted to have kids. I am pro-choice, but I never would have even considered terminating it. Just like I won't with the next seamonkey." she said, wondering if she was overstepping their very new engagement with talk of more kids than the one already growing in her belly, her hand now touching her stomach as she stepped under the water, sending bubbles down her, her hair sort of pushed her hair down out of it's usual disheveled hawk, giving her a much more feminine look.

Nolan Waterford smiled and nodded. "Oh, really? I'm Martina's 'mister of honor'." he said with a chuckle, and nodded her head. "Basically we take them to strip clubs, plan things, and yell so that they don't have to be bridezillas." he explained nonchalantly, using the almost exact words that Martina had. "I haven't met Emma yet."

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor rubbed her shoulders lightly as they tensed. "I understand." He said softly before he removed his hands to wash his body. "Your hair looks good that way..." He said softly, almost feeling like taking her a second time. "You want more kids?" He asked, almost cautiously, almost adding with me?

Kivvy rolled her eyes, "Em was born to be a bridezilla." She rolled her eyes, "You're probably lucky. Last I heard she was on the rag and she's a megabitch when she's bleeding." Kivvy slid herself onto the table, sitting on it and swinging her feet back and forth idly. "Tell me about yourself?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled contently at the light massage, and she looked up happily. "Thanks. I think I might just leave it down today." she said with a shrug, pouring some of her yummy, piercing friendly lemon bodywash into her hand and lathering it into bubbles across her chest, legs, and stomach. She then smile, and blew some bubbles from her palm onto Viktor's chest. "Of course I do." she said, as if it was obvious. "I want at least two or three kids." she explained to him, figuring it was best to get it out of the way. "I imagine they'll be cute." she said happily, her hands on her tummy again.

Nolan Waterford grinned. "Yeah, that doesn't sound like much fun." he said cautiously, definitely not intending to talk about the dangers of PMS. "Hmm...I'm Nolan. I am 23. My best friend is Martina. I sort of own and manage a bookstore.." he explained. "It was my grandparent's but they passed and left it in my care. I write. a lot. I hate the smell of roses. and I live in Manhattan." he said, giving her just the basic details of his life. "Your turn, Kivvy."

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor laughed when she blew bubbles on him. "Two or three sounds perfect." He agreed as he finished his very basic shower. He stepped out to get a towel for him and then another to hand to her.

Katastrophy smiled when it was her turn. "My name is Katastrophy Isolde Vasilisa Genevieve Interficio-Nethanials. I'm seventeen, my birthday is the twenty-eighth of December. I was born on the outskirts of Russia. I was a ballet dancer, sprained my ankle and now I'm a singer. I come from a family of artists, and I am allergic to the pollen in Lilacs. Mildly so, just sneezing fits and the like." She said, cocking her head to the other side, "I speak Russian, French, Italian, and English, in that order, English is my fourth language... Oh, and I guess I'm a heiress." She flipped away the last fact with her hand, as if it didn't matter. "Also, I'm single." She winked at him flirtatiously.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled. "It's odd...talking about how many kids, and things like that with someone I've only known for a few days.." she said absently, and dried herself off, hanging the towel before walking into the bedroom and putting on a stunning deep purple lace bra and panties set that complimented her pale skin quite well. Though her clothes hid it well, the petite girl was rather...ample in the chest department. "I don't know if I want to wear pants or not.." she mused aloud, trying to think of what she would wear to a club in her newly engaged situation. "Dress...skirt..pants? shorts?" she wondered, turning to viktor. "Any preferences?"

Nolan Waterford smiled and listened, wincing at the lilac parts. He hated lilacs, roses, and most flower smells. "Well, aren't you diverse. That's a lot to get done in 17 years." he said with a laugh, tossing himself back on the bed and staring at the ceiling, but not before catching her little wink. "Good to know." he added.

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User ImageHe shrugged, they might as well get used to the idea of children now. When she asked his advice he went behind her and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties, not inching them down but letting his thumbs caress her skin, "How about nothing at all?" He whispered into her ear, before one of his hands went and grabbed one of her available skirts. He forced himself to let her go and get dressed himself, in basically the same exact outfit he had been wearing all this time.

Was it just her or did he seem disinterested now? Kivvy shrugged, "Art is life, and without art life is meaningless. That's what my mother used to tell me. Languages are art, just a different kind... The Evans family not only expects, but demands excellence and perfection. Failure to preform to the standards set for you will only end up getting you shunned from the family like my older sister." She explained, her voice was a little bland, heartless even as she thought of her family's strict rules.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel shivered at his somewhat chilled hands on her warm skin, and she blushed a little bit. "I don't think it'd be good manners to go clubbing naked, Viktor." she chided playfully, and grabbed the skirt he had grabbed, putting on one of her more feminine outfits. She gently lined her eyes and applied mascara to her babydoll lashes. Then she turned to her husband-to-be "Good enough?" she asked, popping up onto the bed.

Nolan Waterford smiled at her, and sat up. "That's beautiful.." he mentioned, seeming a bit moved by the first sentence, then ducking his head a bit at the last bit. "I'm sorry. I come from a family or artists too, but my parents didn't force it. I'm sorry you had to deal with things like that, miss." he said, his voice genuinely laced with sadness for her, having to deal with such pressures her whole life.

My Body; My Canvas

I'm the 700th post C:

Familiar Werewolf

______Ŧhomas___Ɉames___Đaniels______

User Image___User Image___User Image

'Was I supposed to do something today..? Eh, it doesn't matter. Sleep.. Sleep is good..' Tj was essentially out like a light. He woke up once before, as Emma left the bed, but he'd already known about the connection between them (and twins in general), and knew she was safe, so he really didn't care. But something she had said was stuck in his mind, keeping his semi conscious enough to think. He realized that he probably wont get sleep until he cracked this mystery, so he focused more.

'She said.. Something about.. Visiting? Oh yeah! The Hardass brother. OHSHIT, HER BROTHER IS VISITING.' With a snort Tj woke himself, willing his body off the bed. But he forgot to will his feet to catch him, so he fell onto the ground. He groaned lightly as he picked himself up off of the ground, completely awoken by gravity.

Step one, clothes! He noticed was essentially naked, save for some boxers that he didn't remember putting on, and decided to wear an athletic tee with a light blue pair of jeans. He didn't know if he was supposed to dress to impress. Emma didn't seem to enthusiastic about the whole thing. He reached over to the nightstand to grab his family crest ring, and checked the time. Wait, how long had he been sleeping?

User Image

I wish people would Q U I T telling me
                                                  I__c a n__d o__a n y t h i n g .

I n e v e r thought I couldn't.

[allign=left]{O|O|C - I got nothin.}
                                                  layout design based on one © Ellevazi

Beloved Poster

User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoSaini's voice was emotionless as he finished, "Emma, lead me to your betrothed." He demanded and Em nodded, standing up from the bed and walking across the hall in her underwear and into the room and beginning to switch into new underwear and an outfit. Saini had muscles and tattoos and an unwavering gaze which found and pinned TJ. "Your name?" He demanded, not really asked. "TJ." Emma answered as she shimmied her way into a pair of jeans. "...I see." Saini's eyes looked TJ up and down almost as if he were ordinary.

xoxoxoEmma turned around and glared at her older brother, "You don't get to look at him like that." Emma chided, her English accent was different than Saini's Italian accent. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Emma. I look at everyone this way.." Saini said as he walked around TJ before lifting his hand to inspect his ring. Saini wore a similar one for his own family. "Did your family send you with a prenup?" Saini asked as he let go of TJ's hand. Emma was now pulling on a tight shirt with no bra, listening to her older brother interrogate TJ.

Beloved Poster

User ImageViktor didn't do anything but get dressed and apply deodorent to get ready, needless to say, he was already ready by the time she popped up onto the bed near him. "Better than enough."

Katastrophy nodded, "Our family motto is The Wounds of Life." She muttered, suddenly feeling like she should stop talking and instead figure out something better to do with her time. She began inspecting her nails and focusing on them, lack of subjects to talk about.

//I'm saving 20k for the 50th page. =] I'ma pick a number between 1-15 and the person who posts that post on the page gets it. [if it's me, I pick again].

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now seven in the evening. Dinner is served. Salad, pot roasts, vegetable sides with vegetarian options. Cheesecake for desert.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff