Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden looked down at her, "Lunch?" He asked casually, it was a little after noon and his tummy was rumbly. After that workout he could really go for food, or a snack of some kind. "Absolutely." He lifted her off of him but not before giving her a kiss to remember. After finding all of her clothes and returning them to her he started to dress himself, adding a fresh layer of deoderent before pulling his plain black thermal shirt over his head. Eden didn't wear many flashy things, he didn't pay attention to style. Most of his clothes were neutral, muted colors that went with everything. For special occasions Emma picked them out matching outfits. "Shall we?" He said after shoving his hands through his hair to attempt to tame it.
User Image
Fate Éirigh

Fate immediately felt a foul taste on his tongue when she went on about her name, and being from England. Meaningless to him as an icebreaker, at least, the way she delivered that last bit just tugged him the wrong way. Who was she to say his name wasn't up to par? That his Irish last name wasn't a proud last name? One thing that irked him the most about having a conversation with someone, is if that someone's end was turning out to sound too arrogant for his liking. This wasn't lookin' too keen, seeing as it was their first conversation.

Fate was in her room by her side almost, but after she finished her revisit to why she would not take his last name, he had drifted a bit back towards her doorway, readying to leave.

"Roight...well, hate 't ruin a thin' like that now, wouldn't I?You can keep yer last name, but girl if ya plan on havin' babies, you can bet yer last name that they'll be takin' mine." Fate wasn't about to let his first son not have his last name at least. After all, Fate had to keep in mind that he was the last of his line-- he couldn't just let it die out into nothingness. And with this farewell he left her doorway empty, striding down the hallway, his arms swaying by his side. He almost wanted to whistle as well. Sure, that could have gone better, but eh, he wasn't to worried about it. Fate was just glad to have such a large mansion to explore, a new country to live in, and a purpose of some sort. Ironically, his purpose in life at the moment, was to find a purpose in life. He never went to school, doesn't know jack about anything above the times tables when it comes to math, and his only trade is farming. Plus--he's broke. The way Fate saw it basically..well..she might kinda turn out to be his cash cow. Now this was a life he could chill in.

Fate grinned at the thought of it, licking his chops. He was pulling himself into deep thought about Emma and her chocolate.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoGreen eyes looked over her shoulder at him, No. Literally. He literally beat it in. She wanted to say. She wanted to say a lot of things. Things she didn't even tell Eden. She wanted to be clean of her secrets. But she held them all inside, a treasure chest of black pearls. "Should we have children they can have both. Evans can go as a middle name, and your last name can be their last." She conceded. She rose and pulled on a pair of jeans over her booty shorts and walked into the hall, down stairs, and into a dinning room set for lunch- still with her chocolate. Her tight shirt didn't leave much of her torso to the imagination as her crimson hair floated around her. She didn't want salad. She didn't want soup. She wanted the cupcakes. All of the tiny cupcakes.

xoxoxoAfter sitting she had four tiny cupcakes and felt like hibernating for ever. This entire thing sucked. She didn't want to get married at nineteen and pop out tons of babies with a last name she didn't even know how to pronounce. She didn't want to have kids period. Granted, before she had simply not wanted children due to her father's abusive nature. Now that he was dead, now that she was an orphan.. Everyone else in her family seemed to easily jump over Damian's death as if it were nothing. Emma seemed to be fixated upon it, unable to live freely. She still felt trapped. She rotated a glass of water between her hands as she thought. She could try and make the best of this situation, and she should... But she wanted Eden. And Eden wanted that tart in his room.
User Image
Fate Éirigh

Fate managed to take a quick shower in his room after a bit of exploration. He found what he liked most about the mansion was the outside of it. Old habits die hard perhaps, and he couldn't help but almost miss the slow, quiet farm life. After shaving a bit of stubble he had protruding, he pulled on a black shirt and blue jeans. Barefoot, he closed his door behind him and ran down to the dinning room where the bell tolled for his belly to be.

Lo and behold, Emma was there too. Smiling, feeling refreshed from the shower, he felt he had more than enough energy to entertain her with another conversation. He could sort of tell she had a cloud over her head or something, looking all deep in thought with a glass in her pristine hands. He took a seat next to her, his plate full of PBandJ slices and fruit. He had a glass of water with him too.

"Fancey meetin' you here." Fate chuckled, starting to shove two slices of PBandJ in his mouth at once, and talk.

"Heh, Those cupcakes not hittin' yer tummy well? Ya look like someone ran yer cat over er' somethin'. "

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoEm had been so deep in thought she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard his voice, a hand clasped over her chest to settle her fast beating heart. "You shouldn't sneak up on people!" She exclaimed before looking down at the small cupcake wrappers. She bit her lip, pulling it between her teeth and chewing slightly in thought. "My dad died three months ago. He wasn't liked very much, but I'm finding it hard to learn how to behave without him..." beating me into perfection "here to correct me." Emma corrected her thoughts. Her brothers didn't mind saying that Damian had been abusive, but Emma refused to let those words leave her lips. She wasn't proud, more like ashamed. Her brothers had gone head to head with Damian, a convicted murderer, and somehow came out alive. They could be proud. But not her. "Anyway, why don't you tell me about yourself." She sighed, striving to get her thoughts off the depressing tone. Why was the first day of her period always the most challenging with it's mood swings and such. She found herself another cupcake.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now one in the afternoon.

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter

"Even though it hurts to feel inside, words can never explain. I just wish it would rain.." Gavin said, belting out the lyrics smoothly as he opened one eye, seeing the very nice car pull up. The brunette girl, she was very beautiful, but she seemed to look so confused. Gavin kept singing, quieter now as he sat up to watch her. All of a sudden, the car pulled off and a look of desperation crossed the woman's face. Taking a few stops forward, Gavin's face seemed slightly alarmed as she walked forward, moving toward a medium sized rock that was obviously there and obviously had the ability to trip somebody. And yet, she kept walking and surely enough the woman was falling, hitting the ground with a thud, and crawling around like she was Velma from Scooby Doo, without her glasses. Could this be the woman that was to be Gavin's wife? What was she, blind? He thought to himself, but then it clicked. By the way she was acting, what if she was blind? Would he be marrying a blind girl? He shrugged, then stopped singing and stood up, taking the Head phones out.

Walking toward the woman, he say the manilla envelope that she seemed to be searching for and kneeled down, picking up the Envelope.
"Looking for this?" He said, staying on one knee and holding out the envelope to see if her eyes responded. "Do you need glasses?" The man asked, rather bluntly, "You ran straight into that rock."

Thieving Noob

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna nodded, she was quite hungry. She did skip breakfast today. Adrianna felt herself being lifted off and left with a kiss. She smiled and quickly returned it then got off the bed to find that Eden had already gathered her clothes for her. She thanked him and pulled her tiny skirt back on, forgetting to wear panties but she didn't care, she was hungry. She then pulled on her tank top, and quickly decided to add a waist belt and a cardigan. She reached in her bag to grab a small bottle of perfume. She sprayed a little bit on just so she could smell good but not overly smell that would cause headaches. "We shall." she agreed as she walked to catch up with Eden while running her fingers through her dark hair to get rid of the tangles but kept the sexy after sex hair look.

Adrianna walked with Eden into the room where the food was served. Adrianna saw Emma and another male inside already eating, but what really caught her eye was the cupcakes. Adrianna quickly walked over to grab one and started to nibble on it. She was starving.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
What is this? Ayil mentally asked, "Uhm... I don't know. I'm looking for..." She sat on her knees with her dress slightly crumpled under her, "It's thick.. kind of crisp." She said, having no clue how to explain what she was looking for to someone with vision. "Glasses?" Ayil laughed, it was cheerful, not in the least bit bitter. Her features lit up when she laughed, eyes that had no sight sparkled and a small tinge of pink tinted the tops of her cheeks. "Oh, no. Glasses won't help me in the least." She kept her smile, "I used to have a cane... but I lost it." She folded her hands in her lap before remembering her task, "Oh yes, the thing. Would you mind if I felt it? Gwenn said it was a dowry...." Ayil was oblivious, not knowing what a dowry was, or even why she was here. No one had told Ayil she was being abandoned. No one had told Ayil that she was getting married just after her eighteenth birthday.. No. Emil von Wend had graciously left that for her future husband to do. Even with being deserted by Gwenn Ayil could still smile. She'd been lost before. She'd always find a way home- somehow. She just needed a kind soul willing to help her.

But she wouldn't be going home now. Her home was in that packet. Everything she had known was in that packet being handed over to her future husband.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden wrapped his arms around Emma from behind as he entered the dining room. She turned her head to look up at him, expectant. "Emma, you are looking so lovely today-" He looked in front of her, "You've eaten five cupcakes?" "What, are you calling me fat, Eden?" She snapped. "Nooo, no, but let me get you something a little healthier. He got his sister a plate of fruit and set it down in front of her but Emma was currently glaring at Adrianna. Eden sighed, this was going to be hard.

"Oh, Hi. Are you Emma's fiance?" He asked the male next to Em, "I'm her brother- twin- Eden." He offered out his hand for the other man.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoEm felt warm the second Eden entered the room, her brother. Even if he was younger than her she always felt like she were the younger one of the two. She picked at the fruit but decided to get another cupcake... She took her glass of water with her, sipping it as she walked. A woman with a mission. Eden was preoccupied, but Emma was determined to take out his little whore. She reached across the girl and picked up a cupcake, probably the one the girl as going to take. At the same time Emma's water tipped and spilled down the girl. "Woops." Emma's eyes, the tone of her voice, it was obvious that it wasn't an accident.

Thieving Noob

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna saw Emma coming near, she was going to wave and say hello to her. Adrianna wanted to be friends with her future husband's sister. Adrianna turned to face Emma, about to say something when she felt cold water spill down her shirt, causing her white shirt to become somewhat see-through. Adrianna was going to believe it was an accident until she heard the tone of voice Emma used and the glare in her eye. "What's your problem?" Adrianna asked coldly, "I haven't even done anything to you!" Adrianna understood Emma was on her period, but to act so childish like this? What was her problem?

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoMaybe Emma was looking for a fight. She needed someone to blame and someone to take her anger out on, and Adrianna was the closest candidate. "Oh, but it was just an accident." Emma's voice was icy and full of loathing. Not an accident. She wanted to punch this pretty girl in the face and make her not pretty anymore. "Besides, everyone's going to see your tits anyway, right?" In other words, slut.

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter

By her comments, Gavin seemed like he was right about her vision, or lack of there off. The woman's smile, the way her features that seemed to glow when she found humor in things. "Oh..I see." He said simply. However, the smile seemed a bit out of place for her current situation. Is it possible that she didn't know what her current situation was. Regardless, he if this was his wife, he wouldn't be too dissatisfied. She practically glowed in the light. "Yes, here it is, placing the folder into her hand." But then, it clicked, "A dowry?" He asked. Gavin was indeed intelligent, and he knew what dowries were for. They were a lump sum of money or riches as a reward for a husband marrying a family's daughter. "Does the name Gavin ring any bells for you?" He asked, his voice very curious as he did so. But the thought of her being abandoned here without knowing, a blatant attempt to take advantage of her blindless angered him, and it showed in his next statement.

Gavin assumed that Gwenn was the blonde girl that was talking to the brunette before him.
"Did this Gwenn b***h tell you that she's leaving you here to be married off?" He said, obviously not angry at her, but at the situation. With that, he sat down on the grass in front of her. "That's what this place is." He said, calmed down a little bit now.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Her fingers ran over the edges of the paper folder as it returned to her, it felt the same. Gavin. She looked up sharply but her eyes found nothing. It was eerie how she followed voices with her face but always held a glassy look in her eyes. Many times people had been offended because it seemed she didn't pay attention. "I have to give this to him." She said with a nod. "Can you help me find him?" She asked eagerly. Ayil always did what she was told by her father. She was the doting daughter in every sense of the phrase.

Ayil flinched away and shook her head. "But I'm not getting married..." She said but faltered at his next words, her face was a book, letting her emotions and thoughts be read so easily. No... She shook her head, That's.. No. I'm not even eighteen yet... She shook her head a little more viciously now, a strand of hair coming down from its holdings. But it explained things. It explained why Ayil suddenly needed her legs, underarms, and eyebrows waxed. It explained why she had gotten manicures and pedicures for the first time in her life. It explained why her hair had been cut when she had let it grow out almost to her knees from never letting someone come near her with scissors all her life. Gwenn had done all these things for Ayil. Emil had told Ayil that Gwenn was just going to be a friend for Ayil, someone to do girl things with. "He.. He lied?" Ayil's voice cracked slightly, not wanting to believe in what she was being told but not quite having a choice. "But.. I'm not even...." Ayil was about to say eighteen, but before the month was over she would be. "What do I do?" She asked, the worry lines that appeared between her finely groomed eyebrows looked out of place. She had small smile lines around her eyes and mouth, and a dimple when she smiled in her left cheek. Worry didn't belong on a face that had obviously smiled so much to create a permanent mark. "Is that who this is for?" She asked, her face tilted down towards the envelope in her hands to indicate it. "My future husband? Gavin?" Ayil wanted to cry. How horrible. How... How... just how horrible. How could her father do this to her? Was she so much of a burden?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games