Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now eleven in the morning.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Daria Pierson listened intently, nodding at his comment about school. For a second, she figured this might be able to work out. "Italiano...Shoulda guessed.." she said thoughtfully. "Ah, you don't want to be here either." she said, smiling for the first time since she arrived. She figured if he was in school he wouldn't care if she was.

"I am eighteen, I'm from Ireland. I lived in the dorms of Uni for the past two years, I'm in school to be a psychologist. I will be going back to school after this, whether you give a shite or not. I do not and will not speak to my Pa, and my Ma right ******** off 6 years ago. I haven't seen her since, but she is the one who made me come here. I have two older brothers, Demetri and Atticus." she continued, trying to make sense of her life, and not let anything...too personal slip out. "I don't want to fookin' do this, but I don't have much of a choice. [Oh, and it's a wee obvious that I don't have a fondness for being touched without my permission."

A Book By Its Cover

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna smiled, Eden was sure good with words and knew how to say the right things. "My, someone with a way of words." Adrianna grinned and tugged on his shirt, pulling it off to reveal his nicely toned body. She then felt his mouth return onto hers, she allowed it, placing her fingertips on his bare chest. The need for lust was heavy now and Adrianna wondered how far he'd go with her even though they had just met.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden could have sighed with relief, good, she wasn't offended in the least. Good. Great. His skin was pale, someone who spent a lot of time with books, not the sun, but his muscles were impressive, his chest and abdomen were strong- not one to be tangled with anywhere other than a bed. His hands easily slipped under her top, though tight as it was, his hands formed to her rib cage as a second skin. She had dressed this way for a reason, he was sure, she knew what she was doing. He didn't remove her top, though one hand stayed under it as one caressed her outer thigh as it stroked up, almost to her hemline before stopping, he needed to be sure she was okay with a makeout-heavy petting session, as he was.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna gasped slightly as his hand went up her shirt and his other hand caressed her thigh. She leaned into kiss and nibble on his neck, leaving him a hickey by accident. She was curious to as why he did not rip off all her clothes yet. Adrianna then went back to french kissing Eden, enjoying how he tasted.

((blooockkk ))

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

His hand inched higher up her thigh but didn't touch her underwear- he shouldn't go that far without protection and he knew it, but his hand had already surpassed any barriers to her breast and was gently groping her under her top. Suddenly he decided to flip them over, rolling with her so she landed on top of him, straddling him and her skirt rode up higher. It was the most un-ladylike of positions and one of his favorites. Maybe by the grace of God she was on birth control- and then the devil would make her forget just to ******** with Eden and he knew it. Better not risk it. But he wanted to, she was intoxicating, drop dead of an overdose, gorgeous. "Maybe we should take a cold shower." Eden said we, he meant we, he didn't want to go anywhere without her, and the thought of being in a shower with her... even if it was to cool off, made him hot. "I wouldn't want your sins on my cross." He winked, referencing premarital sex all in one charming line. In truth it was an escape, an escape for him to not be tempted to go at it with her with nothing to protect himself or herself from pregnancy.... or STDs, should she have any. Eden tested regularly and always came up clean.

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The problem with troubleshooting is that
trouble shoots back.

Gabriel nodded gently as she told what he assumed to be the shortened version of her life story. She was in school, too. That was nice. They had something in common, at least. He nodded again when she said something about not liking being touched. Understandable enough.
                                          "Mi dispiace. Ho notato. Dovrei tenere le mani a me stesso." Gabe realized she probably hadn't a clue what he was saying. He lifted his hands to show they were no where near her. "Hands to myself." He repeated, but in English this time.

Gabriel scooted a tad bit closer to her, but not enough to scare her away. He took a second to actually look at her. The bright green hair had thrown him off, but she was actually quite attractive, adding the fact that she was in school for psychology, she must have been atleast semi intelligent. "I know you don't want to do this, but we're kind of stuck together now, I suppose. Maybe we can make the best of it...?"
                                          Gabe went to touch her knee again, but pulled his hands back into his lap. This whole situation was not the best, but if had gotten stuck with someone, Daria may have been his best bet.

"Tu sei molto bella."
                                          He told her quietly, knowing that if she didn't know a lick of Italian, she'd still catch 'bella'. Hopefully, she'd realize that Gabriel was probably her best bet for this, as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna gasped lightly as she got groped by Eden. Next thing she knew, he had flipped and she was on top straddling him with her legs. When Eden mentioned about taking a cold shower, Adrianna gave him a look, she knew cold showers usually.. deflated the male. Adrianna giggled at his next comment and leaned down a little to reach inside of her bag that sat by the bed. She pulled out a small packet and dropped it on his chest. "I carry them too you know." she stated with a giggle and leaned back down to kiss him.

Adrianna curled up next to Eden, pulling herself close to him with her head rested on his chest. "Mmm." she murmured as she looked up at Eden, still cuddling close to him.

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter

The rusty, beat up old Chevorlet Challenger made a noise similar to that of a machine gun as it stopped in front of the home. Looking at the estate, Gavin knew this had to be the place. He scoffed slightly, the bright greens and whites of the yard and the house itself were slightly unsettling, since the place he came from was strictly black, gray, and brown. For sure, he wasn't in the city anymore. After a successful semester in college, the Shelter decided to send him her. He could still hear the voice of the Shelter Leader in his head. "A wife will calm you down, make you manageable." Stepping of the car, he laughed gently. "Manageable my a**." If this woman planned on ever marrying Gavin, she would have to deal, simply, with his personality, which was naturally unmanageable. Reaching into the backseat of his car, Gavin pulled out one dufflebag full of clothes. That was all he had, all he needed really. A bag with a couple outfits, his first generation iPod, and his voice. Of course some paints and pencils wouldn't hurt, but Gavin could go without drawing for a while. Putting in his headphones, he blared "I wish it would Rain", by The Temptations and sang along softly.

"Sunshine, blue skies, please go away..." He sang as he walked toward the home. The man was about 5'11 with a fairly toned body and a good build of muscle, definitely enough to handle himself in many fights in the past. He sighed, slightly, bored as no one was outside. He would have no choice but to go to his room, which is what he did as the soulful sounds of The Temptations rang in his ears. Gavin found his room shortly, as his name was on the door and opened it. The very first thing he noticed was the only bed in the room. He shrugged slightly at this sight, "Go big or go home, I guess." He murmered to himself.

There were no other suitcases...So Gavin could tell that his Fiancee had not shown up yet. Probably caught wind of who he was and ran. He chuckled slightly at the spot before going back outside to find a nice place to relax and wait for people.Finally, Gavin decided on a spot of lush green grass, sheltered from the harsh sun by a tree, and sat down in it, singing louder now to his music.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

His grinned as she pulled out the foil packet.

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden stroked a hand down her side, "Spectacular. You are spectacular." He said with his English accent. He had learned early on that compliments were easy to give and they made people, particularly, women feel good. He gave them easily, always pointing out good things and complimenting.

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now noon.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Daria Pierson nodded when he raised his hands away from her, content to see that he was at least respectful of her wishes, even if it did take him two tries to get there. When he scooted closer she winced a bit, almost impossible to notice. " We are right stuck in this proper shitehole of a situation, and I s'pose it's up to us to make it decent..." she mused, spinning her rings as always. She saw his hand reach for her knee again, but before she could flinch he had placed it back in his lap, which made her rather proud of him for keeping himself in check. "Good job there, boyo." she said with a half-smile playing on her lips.

Daria listened intently and tried to understand what he was saying, but she instantly figured it out when he said 'bella'. She sighed a little and looked down to try to figure what to say. "If that was about me, then thanks much, yeah?" she said, trying to avoid slang people outside of Ireland wouldn't really know, though it was difficult.

She always found it funny how much her voice changed when she was outside of lectures and classes. When in class, her voice still kept her constant accent, but she sounded much more proper and classic, avoiding swears and drawls; But on the opposite side, when she was out and about, she sounded right irish, and her slang dripped in like a leaky faucet.

A Book By Its Cover

Beloved Poster

User Image
An expensive looking car rolled up to the Mansion and stopped, a female exiting first before extending a hand inside and guiding out a brunette girl. Ayil stood around five feet and five to six inches, always wore flats because she didn't know how to walk in heels and all her clothing had camisole like bras built in- she couldn't figure out how to clasp actual bras. The driver stepped out as well and got luggage from the trunk. "Geez, Miss von Wend, what did you pack?" He asked with a smile she couldn't see, but hear instead. He was trying to diffuse the tension between the two females. "Books." She answered, her face turning towards the sound of his voice in an eerie fashion, like a pretty doll that was given life.

"Okay, Ayil... I've called ahead, you are looking for a young man named Gavin." The first female, a blond, said to the brunette. "When you find him, give him this-" She pushed a thick manila envelope at her and Ayil fumbled to take it. "Tell him it is your dowry." Ayil nodded, her features springing to life with a confused knitting of her brow. The blond took Ayil's free hand and put it on the handle of her rolling suit case which had another case piled on top of it. "Now be careful, there are steps." Ayil's face swung wildly around, searching. The blond had moved. She got in the car. The car drove away.

"But.. But.. But.. Gwenn-" Ayil cried, turning towards where the car had been but was now gone. Fear took a grip on the brunette's heart, her eyes unseeing and she didn't know where to go to find this Galvin fellow. She turned back around, at least Gwenn had been kind enough to face her towards the house. Ayil found her suitcase and took a few steps before halting and moving her right foot out before her to feel the ground before her, careful steps. Careful..

Thud. Ayil's slim body tumbled forward. She hadn't seen that sizable rock, she hadn't felt it either. Her earth toned dress rode up as she hugged her scraped knee to her, fingers flying over the injury to try and assess the damage. She was fine. Now... Where was that envelope... She crawled around the ground, feeling with her fingers for her assets which she didn't know where her assets. She could feel grass now, accompanied by singing. She liked it, wanted to listen more but tried to keep searching for her envelope, her dowry, Gwenn had said.

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoLunch is served. It will consist of a small salad, a bowl of hot soup, finger sandwiches and miniature cupcakes with your beverage of choice. Substitutions are allowed.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna giggled, his English accent was like toxic for her ears. If she could, she would have made him just talk nonsense to her just to hear his alluring accent. "Why thank you." she accepted his complement and snuggled into Eden more. "You were quite spectacular yourself." she commented and looked at the small digital clock on their bedside table. It was noon. Adrianna looked up at Eden with a smile. "Shall we get some lunch?" she suggested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff