Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoShe threw her scarlet hair over her shoulder, it smelled of passion fruits and orange roses, a feminine musk that hinted of her showering recently- within the last two hours, since her hair was dry. "You're Irish." She repeated, "I'm English, but my four older siblings were born in Ireland- they came early by about two months, and aren't Irish. But they were born there." She popped another piece of chocolate into her lush mouth and swirled it around, letting it melt. Period candy. She shook her head before clearing her mouth with a swallow, "I moved from England about three months ago, but have to move back. I was going for Broadway." She said simply, slightly thinking in retrospect. "The women in my family keep their names. My father built an empire from the ground up with his twin, and beat into us that Evans was a proud name to bare, so I don't want to change it." She could almost hear Eden's voice in her head telling her to play nice. She picked up another piece of chocolate with perfectly manicured nails painted in a flesh-toned pink. It was obvious that her hands had probably never touched dirt.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna couldn't help but smile when Eden laughed, he had a cute laugh. "You have a big family." Adrianna commented and was surprised as the girl across the hall was his twin. No wonder he seemed to know her inside and out. "Plastic surgeon?" Adrianna questioned and grinned, "Great, you can give me botox when I get older." Adrianna joked and smiled as he called her gorgeous. "I am also the youngest in my family, I was basically raised by my older brother because my parents were to busy with their businesses." Adrianna explained simply since it was her turn to share information, she thought about more she could add as she straightened out her short skirt that was riding up. "My father is an agent for actors and singers, my mother is a model, my brother is lost and I plan to be a fashion designer." Adrianna then added while running her hand through her long dark ebony hair while grabbing a chunk at the end to twirl around her finger. That was pretty much the basics of Adrianna's life.

Adrianna was about to say more when the door suddenly slammed open and in came a pretty girl with red hair stormed inside. Adrianna opened her mouth to say 'hello' when Eden had introduced her but instead caught the fierce glare that was within her eyes. When she had left, Adrianna looked down a little, "I don't think she likes me." She commented quietly a bit nervously. Adrianna already had a feeling that Emma was one of those sisters who did not like someone else interfering with her relationship with their brother.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

He nodded, "Yea, but two of my brothers ran off, so it's kind of just four of us now. Saini, Ezra, Emma, and myself." He watched her play with her hair, resisting the temptation to let his hands do the same. "She'll come around, everything's changing for us right now- she'll probably like you more if you get her in with your father, she's an actress but mostly theater right now." His eyes roamed her state of dress, "I think you'll be a pretty damn good fashion designer." He winked, "I come from a family of artists, dad was a painter, Saini's a writer, Emma is an actress, and so on. I'm kind of the black sheep, picking an occupation that has very little to do with art." He said slowly, he could hear voices outside the door, Emma and a male. "Once she has something to occupy her time, like her own betrothed, she'll take a lot of heat off you. She forgets that she dislikes people, really, since she loves to gossip. If you find any information about others she'd love to hear it."

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna couldn't help but think his family members had surprisingly unique names. The name 'Emma' was probably the most normal out of all of them. "That's true." Adrianna agreed about the changing. In thirty days she's be married. She wasn't a fan of the thought so shook it off for now. In her mind, marriage was just a relationship that lasted forever and tied her down to one guy. However, maybe Eden would surprise her. Adrianna smirked as Eden mentioned about getting Emma in with her father. "I could probably do that." she told him, even though she didn't see her parents often, Adrianna was definitely a 'daddy's girl'. Adrianna grinned at his comment, "Thank you, I pretty much made most of my clothes." Adrianna definitely wanted to design clothes for Eden. Mainly because then she would have to take his measurements, and to take measurements as accurate as possible, he would have to strip right down to his boxers or whatever he wore. "The career you chose is still quite good." she told him and also heard the voice outside. For a couple seconds Adrianna zoned out but quickly came back to her senses as she heard the word 'gossip'. "I love gossip!" Adrianna exclaimed with a sly grin on her face, back in high school Adrianna was pretty much the queen of gossip. She had caused so many problems and fights between people with information she gathered. "Maybe your sister and I may have more in common than I thought."

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

When is an acceptable amount of time between meeting someone and stripping someone? Eden watched as her tiny skirt seemed to want to disobey her. "Well, one day I'll be able to use smart doctor pick up lines on you, but for now..." He leaned closer to her, "Wanna visit my garden?" They were going to be married, what's the worst she could do right now? Say no? Eden mentally laughed. Saini had signed him and his twin up for this because Saini didn't want to be a father and someone had to continue the prestigious bloodline.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now ten in the morning.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

The more she talked to Eden, the more attracting he seemed and the more lust she craved. Adrianna was never the type of girl to actually let herself be in a relationship, she was more of the type to just have a bunch of friends with benefits, or well, sex partners. She didn't consider herself a slut though, she always made sure to actually become the others friend first. Adrianna giggled slightly when he mentioned using doctor pick up lines, she couldn't help but giggle at the pun he used with his name. Adrianna smiled as he leaned closer, she did the same not caring about her short skirt riding up. Adrianna circled her slender finger on his chest, "I'd love to visit your garden." Adrianna's Latino accent kicked in, giving her voice that alluring feel.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

In his mind briefly, Eden cursed. Emma had said it, they had mixed up their bags- she had his. Meaning she had his condoms- and all he had was tampons. Damn it. Well, there was plenty of things they could do that didn't need protection. Eden could name eight things off the top of his head. Eight things. One two three four five six seven eight. Just like that. Eden had had few relationships, there either wasn't time, or they became so adamant about meeting his family, his father, that he just broke it off. Some he had cared for a lot but... He wouldn't let them meet Damian and couldn't tell them why. Now there was no Damian. No one holding him back. Well, Emma would come around eventually, but for now.. Eden leaned closer and let his lips hover over hers, not kissing her but very much in her space. "Oh really?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow, wondering what she'd do, was she a tease or would she actually be willing to go the distance?

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The problem with troubleshooting is that
trouble shoots back.

Gabriel watched out of the corner of his eye as Daria shifted uncomfortably to the edge of the bed. Almost as far away from him as possible. This way either a very good sign or a very bad sign. On one hand, this could mean that the little arrangement he had thought up earlier might work, on the other, this could mean that she would inevitably hate him for the rest of their lives and he would miserable forever. Gabriel sighed quietly to himself and snapped the lip of his laptop. He sat up, crossed his legs, and turned to face the green haired girl.

"In all fairness, you won't be a stranger for long. I mean how long could we possibly go sharing a bed and a living space, and remain strangers? Not long. I'm generally pretty shy, but the way I see it now, we have thirty days to get to know each other and figure out the rest of our lives. So you'll need to just accept that." Gabriel rested his hand on her knee and shrugged. Yes, it had been a little harsh, but it was the truth. There wasn't exactly much time to sit around and play games. Either they got to know each other quickly and figured out how to go about this, or they married a month from now complete strangers. Gabe sighed again and put his hands back into his lap. "I'm sorry for pulling out your headphone and getting very close to you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Daria Pierson flinched when he rested his hand on her knee, and she gently moved it off of her. "Sharing...a bed.. Fookin ell...What cess is this.." she mumbled softly, almost under her breath, taking a second to compose herself. She grabbed her ipod and paused it, then looked back up and made eyecontact with him for the first time.

"Well, then We should just get it overwith, boyo? Tell me about yourself" she said bluntly, her brogue coating her words. She bit her lip and messed with the rings on her fingers again. She nodded when he began to apologize and smiled a bit. "Just keep em' to yourself for here on out, yeah?" she said, referencing to the hand on her leg. She didn't have any or of fear of being touched, it just made her feel uneasy and skittish, so she thought it was best to avoid it all together, just in case.

She took a minute to look the new young man over, not really one to care about looks. She was at least glad he wasn't some hulking, beastly wanker, or anything of that like. He was not her type, but then again, she didn't have one. The idea of dating made her feel physically ill.

A Book By Its Cover

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna grinned at him slyly as she ran her finger down, slightly feeling his toned body. Her hand rested on his thigh as he leaned in closer, removing the space between them. Adrianna leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips, "Really." she confirmed hoping he wouldn't think she was rushing into things. Adrianna really just couldn't help herself, such a handsome male was in front of her, how could she not?

(( writers block x,x ))

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Naturally, Eden's mind asked if she was legal but what did it matter, they were going to get married- did that mean he had to use protection? Any woman would love to have his babies, right? Or maybe by the grace of God he was sterile. Lets just throw caution to the wind, eh, Eden? He told himself as he leaned into her kiss and brought his body above hers in one fluid, sexy, motion, causing his muscles to ripple under her finger tips. One of his strong, masculine hands wove itself into her ink stained silken strands of hair while he took over the kiss, both dominant and exploratory with a little bit of gentle nibbling. Eden was obviously experienced, if she hadn't noticed before she would probably notice now.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna was impressed by his swift motion, he was indeed experienced which excited her. This meant he would probably last longer than most men she had done stuff with. Adrianna placed one hand on his chest and the other gently on his cheek as he kissed her, she too explored his mouth as their tongues danced. "My, you're quite experienced." she complimented with a sly smile on her face.

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The problem with troubleshooting is that
trouble shoots back.

Gabriel chuckled quietly as she pushed his hand off of her and told him to keep them to himself. This was going to be one hell of a month. Her accent was thick, making it semi difficult to concentrate on what she had been actually saying. He shook his hair out of his face and thought for a moment. Tell me about yourself. Simple enough.

"Well, let's see. I come from a very Italian family. I have three brothers and two sisters, who are all married or in a serious relationship, which kind of makes me the odd man out. My ma isn't too happy with that so that's how I ended up here. Anyways, I'm addicted to my computer, I think education is more important than anything, and I believe this is the biggest waste of my time and possibly, the worst situation I could've been thrown into. No offence or anything."
                                          Gabe shrugged and rested his head in his palms. This whole ordeal was irritating, talking about it made it worse. All he wanted was to go home and go back to school and do what he needed to do to graduate, move on with his life and maybe then find someone who he cared about.

Regardless, he was stuck here now, with a girl who clearly didn't want to be here either. Again, he shook the hair from his face and took a moment to look at Daria. There wasn't anything wrong with her, but she definitely wasn't someone he would have gone for given the option. Gabe pulled his eyes from Daria's and began scratching around the newest tattoo on his wrist which had just began to heal. "Mi dispiace, Daria. Forse le cose si funzionato." He whispered quietly more for his own benefit than hers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden grinned, "Yea?" He said, he could tell her that she seemed to know her way around too but he didn't know if she'd take it wrongly- as in take it he was calling her a slut or something. So instead he decided to just lavish her a compliment or two upon her good looks, "It comes naturally when I'm with someone so undeniably beautiful." Well played, Eden, well played. he mentally patted himself on the back, Crisis adverted. He let his mouth return to hers wondering if he should start stripping her naked now or not. She looked about his age and seemed almost as good as he was at this, so he could assume she wasn't a virgin... But maybe she had just had one great relationship and hadn't slept around as he had... Situations like this were a little tricky, Eden preferred to know a thing or two about his gal before he went tossing her panties onto a lamp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff