Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna just stared at Eden who was tossing and turning and grumbling. She laughed quietly, she could tell he wasn't a morning person. Adrianna on the other hand loved mornings. She loved waking up earlier and getting the bathroom to herself and she loved how in the morning, most people would be a sleep and were unable to see her makeup-less. Adrianna continued to fold her clothing and hang it up, ordering it by color as Eden proceeded rto get ready for the day.

"Yea, seven." Adrianna confirmed as he asked, without even turning her head to look. Sorting her clothing was a lot of work, she liked to have it a certain way. "Sure." she agreed. She didn't usually eat breakfast. She normally just bought a latte everyday from Starbucks then went straight to school where she practiced fashion design. Adrianna sighed mentally, hoping that dyke wouldn't be there.

Beloved Poster

User Image
Ayil nodded and finished their dinner, her day had been exhausting emotionally and she could go for a good sleep right about now. She found satin shorts that exposed all of her long legs and a matching satin top. These were in light blue and it seemed that most of her sleep clothes were the same, just plenty of the same outfit. The last think she remembered before she started to dream, in sound and touch, was cuddling close to Gavin.

Ayil muttered something in her sleep and shrunk deeper into the covers, "It's so cold." She said through the sheets, her long brown hair poking out. She scooted her body closer to his trying to absorb his warmth.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden nodded as he tied on his worn out shoes. After they entered the room he made a B line for the coffee, "Maybe if you ask one of the cooks they'll make you something a bit better tasting?" He asked after sipping the bitter liquid and adding in milk till it was his liking. He gathered food on a plate, seeming engrossed in everything edible. Eden didn't like mornings but breakfast was his favorite meal of the day. Again, different from Emma, who would rather have some fruit and be done with it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

ɅudreyRoe××

▹ i'll dissolve when the rain pours in,
    when the nightmares take me,
    i will
    scream with the howling wind,
    'cause it's a bitter world and i'd rather dream

currently furbished in here goes nothing ▹ go the f*ck to sleep ▹ nanananananana
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

☁She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The Latino woman, or rather girl, acting such a fool. And she had the indecency to slap another person! The nerve. Audrey sat there, not bothering to touch her food. She'd lost her appetite. She shook her head as Marty apologized.

"Damn bigots. So wrapped up in themselves." she muttered, her already husky and crumbly voice lowering an octave. "It's nice to meet you, Marty. I'm Audrey, Audrey Roe. Don't really have any nicknames, but call me whatever." she said, and offered a smile. The first one she'd produced all day. "Sorry you had to deal with that. I abhor the ignorance of some folks." she said with a slight roll of her eyes. She wanted another cig. Mm, maybe she was more addicted than she thought. Or this whole situation was too ******** up for her nerves to handle.

"I think I'm going to hit the hay," she said as she rose, but picked up the remainder of her bread stick and took a bite. "Catch you tomorrow." Audrey grinned to Marty, the rare dimples flashing in her chin and cheeks before she walked off and out of the dining room. The 'gaydar' had definitely pinged on this lady. Audrey couldn't say she wasn't attracted to women. She was attracted to anyone, honestly. A sad glimmer crossed her eyes, staring at her bare feet as she ascended the stairs. Marty's parents, or whoever, probably couldn't handle having a gay kid on their hands. So they shipped her off to marry someone she'd never be able to settle with. Well, in the least, Audrey had an ally in this place.

She plucked her untouched note from the door, then entered her room and shut and locked the door behind her. Atticus was curled up on her duffle bag, though his glassy eyes were alert as they bore into her. "Move," she muttered to him, nudging the hairless cat into the floor as she knelt and dug around before pulling out a pair of red sweat pants. They were worn thin with age and use, but they were the most damn comfortable things she'd ever put on in her life.

Audrey shed what she was wearing and tugged them on, then pulled out an equally thin hoodie that hugged her shape a little bit more than her TOMS sweat shirt had. It was no secret that she had a good bit of curvage to her figure, and her D cup breasts fit in with her body type and weren't hugely noticeable, thankfully she wasn't an emaciated twig like some people here. Her muscles were thankfully a little toned from the endless months of morning runs. Hmm, perhaps she'd go for a jog in the morning. Audrey fell onto her bed, Atticus hopping up and curling up in the dip of her waist. And not a second later, she was asleep.

•○•○•

Morning, as always, came early for Audrey. She awoke around 5, being a bit of an insomniac. As she planned, she went for a run through the woods that sat behind the mansion. She returned around 6:40, and went up to her room and showered. She dressed in her batman shirt, matching belt, and loose straight-leg pants, and slipped on her Sanük shoes. She wasn't one for high fashion statements. Unless she felt like it. Audrey folded the clothes she'd slept in and put them under her pillow, then dumped the clothes she'd arrived in yesterday into the laundry basket. She glanced at her watch. 7:05. She didn't really eat breakfast, but coffee was a must.

Tip-toeing downstairs, she saw that she wasn't the first to arrive into the dining hall. Annoyance rolled around in her stomach. If they said anything to her, she'd knock someone's pretty teeth out. Or flip a table. Ignoring the couple from yesterday, she quickly poured a large mug of the black nectar and added in a small dash of creamer before going outside, even though it was drizzling. She stood against the wall under the roof overhang and lit a cigarette, with a sigh alternating between taking drags and taking sips of coffee as she listened to the watery pitter patter. So far, a productive morning.

Liberal Businessman

Gavin admittedly had never slept in the same bed as a woman before. Last night, of course, was a welcome experience, as well as a pleasant one. Gavin loved the warm feeling of his skin touching hers, the extremely comforting feeling of their legs intertwined. He sighed happily as she moved closer to him in her sleepy stupor, and he sunk deeper into the covers as well, allowing his Arm to encompass the woman again. The only thing that was actually able to pique Gavin's interest more than Ayil was the wafting smell of Bacon and other foods coming into the room. He smiled, then whisper to Ayil. "Which is more powerful, your love for sleep, of for great food? " he asked.

{{Hey I'm at Universal again, so editing will happen later.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna followed him back into the kitchen. She nodded and went over to where the cooks were. She got them to make her a cinnamon dolce latte. She took a sip of it, it actually wasn't bad to her surprise. Adrianna then grabbed a parfait, however she only ate the fruit that was inside of it. Adrianna wasn't a fan of breakfast.

(writers block )

Beloved Poster

User Image
Ayil made a thoughtfull mmmmm sound before she decided to get out of bed. At least food would be warm. She didn't get very far, reaching her foot out of the covers and quickly drawing it back in. "But it's sooo cold." She complained softly, before, with much effort getting out of bed with an instant shiver. This time when she walked around she didn't hit anything, gathering clothing and setting it out before she went into the bathroom to take care of some lady business. When she came out there were soft smudges around her eyes, like she had tried to use water to get rid of the mascara but it hadn't worked very well, instead smudging her mascara from the previous day. "My face feels icky." She said rubbing her eye with a sleepy fist- only smudging the mascara further. She found the clothing she had set out for herself and proceeded to strip with no realization of shame. She was an Eve before the fruit.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden dug in as soon as he set his plate down. "So, I read tomorrow we're picking out wedding colors?" He said, one of the girls from last night had walked in and out before he could even say hello causing him to frown. Yup. He was labeled evil because he didn't step in and stop Adrianna. Why? Because he didn't control his woman. Yea, because women were meant to be controlled. A flare of his temper made his eyes roll after she left, but then he quickly squashed it, reigning in his temper.

"What do you think for colors?" He asked, "I look very good in blue..."
User Image
Fate Éirigh

She said he'd win, and boy did he feel like he was winning. She was all over him-- little did he know that this act perhaps wasn't so uncommon to Em. Not say she was a loose cannon, but not not saying perhaps she was a bit of a Dink Hopper in her day. Maybe this one day at marriage boot-camp changed her. Fate was A-ok with her being sexy on him, and for her sake she'd best be faithful. Never test the nerve of a patient man. Fate could never focus on more than on girl at once, it just wasn't in his blood. And he never had a broken heart before, so only God knows how he'd take it if the girl cheated on him.That would hopefully be a lesson he'd never have to learn.

"Uhh.-Mm." He was dumbstruck with her breasts against him, till she kissed him of course. Then his face lit up--Imagine Pikachu cheeks-- that color. Her lips were soft, supple, sweet. Fate instinctively leaned up against her and kissed her back slowly, his lips smushing up against hers in a rhythmic smack.

[Damn I'm hella late >>' ]

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel groaned as she rolled out of bed. Despite a regularly sunny disposition, she was the exact opposite of a morning person. In fact, she hated everything about the morning. It was usually too bright, too chilly, and too early. In her highschool, things didn't start till 9, and since then she hadn't woken up before 11 a single time, unless she had stayed up all night.

She ruffled her hair and took a few seconds to throw on a new outfit, spike up her hair, and pull on her shoes. She didn't realize how her tattoo had been so well hidden then night before, and she was happy to see it over the top of her s**t, and coming out down her arm. The dermal anchors in her hips were exposed, and there were no longer rings to cover the same two she had in her knuckles, and the single silver ball pierced into the nape of her neck. She was almost positive that it would up her freak status to have it all exposed. but she genuinely didn't care.
Mentally she noted that if anyone made a remark about the large flowering garlands tattooed over her neck, shoulder, and arm, that she would probably lose her cool; They were a design taken directly from one of her mother's paintings, and she loved them.

"I forgot this time in the morning even existed..." she muttered to herself, remembering to tuck a pack of cigarettes in her back pocket before making a very grumpy trip to the dining area. She saw the unpleasant girl from before, and her fiance, who seemed pretty cool. She decided it was too damn early to try to be nice and simply brewed a pot of coffee, and took a big gulp of it's sugarless deliciousness. [********' hell that is good..." she muttered to herself.

After taking her first sip, she realized she wasn't in the state of mind where she could be cheery, so she stepped outside, pulling out a black clove cigarette and placing it between her lips, then lighting it with a zippo that seemed to change colors in the light, almost like a bubble. She took a deep drag, and blew it out through her nose.

My Body; My Canvas
User Image

ɅudreyRoe××

i will

currently furbished in nanananananana

☁Smoke billowed out of her lips as Audrey angled her chin towards the sky. Honestly, smoking was more entertaining to her than anything. Her smoke was almost immediately soaked up by the rain drops, disappearing from the atmosphere. Goosebumps erupted over her flesh, and she gave a slight shiver to ward off the gloomy chill.

Her attention was drawn towards the door when another figure stepped out into the gray outdoors. Audrey's demeanor perked up a little. There was Marty, a look of zombie-like sleepiness on what she could only assume was a usually cheery face.

"I see we indulge in the same sort of breakfast." she commented, her voice groggy from being used for the first time today. She cleared her throat, and took a sweeping glance over her companion. Eccentric shorts, beautiful tattoos, a couple of piercings that she could see stood out to her. "Nice tat." she added, and took a sip of her coffee. Her own tattoos were more visible now, the wing tip of the bird on her chest poking out from the neck of her shirt, the Dark Mark on the inside of her left wrist. There were two more, a Celtic knot on her back and a Latin phrase on the inside of her right arm.

Beloved Poster

User Image
●▬▬▬▬εmmα▬▬▬▬●

xoxoxoEmma was awake the second the sun came up, looking over at Fate. She had stayed in her ivory colored panties and had at least given him something to remember- oh yea. Emma had talents. She laid there for a moment, only inches from him as she studied his features. She had fallen asleep but even if he had tried to leave she wouldn't have let him. Emma couldn't sleep alone. It had probably been apparent when she had woken with a start from one of her nightmares. She had resisted going to Eden's bed, telling Adrianna to beat it so she could have her brother comfort her. Instead she stayed awake for what seemed to be hours laying next to Fate. She would have to get used to this, right? She couldn't be an adulterer... Well, she had been but she hadn't been married. She couldn't do that, be married and have a slew of lovers...

Emma sighed and rose from the bed, Oh ********, it is cold., she thought as she went to the bathroom and then started change, stripping and finding herself jeans and a new pair of matching undies, today's would be green like her eyes. She pulled on a dark green shirt and slipped into heels before glancing back at Fate. She should wake him, right? With a sigh she went and sat next to him on the bed and shook him lightly, "Hey... Let's go get breakfast."

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel took a big sip of her heady black brew, then another deep burning drag, blowing out through her mouth this time. She sighed, happy to be out in the overcast. It seems the coffee had sharpened her morning-dulled senses and she heard a familiar voice from the night before. "Breakfast of Champions, I always say." she said raising the enormous black mug to her.

Marty had brought her own mug, because it was the only one she had found that held enough to keep her from being a zombie till noon. She took a big gulp, and then turned to smile at the girl, her eyes half shut since she was still pretty tired. A grin graced her face as she heard the comment on her tattoo. "Thank you very much. Yours are nifty also." she said with a nod of her head toward the tattoo on the girl's chest. "Swallow?" she asked, one eyebrow arched. She was very aware of the double-meaning to her statement; Either the bird tattoos, which she thought might have been a sparrow, or a less...child-friendly manner. Either way, it was all in good fun.

She may have been half-asleep, but she took a second to look the girl over again, smiling to herself. She was, without a doubt, the cutest lady she had seen yet. And she was wearing a batman shirt..It took Marty a few seconds to calm down her excitement.. Another girl who liked batman..VICTORY! ."I love your shirt. The original batman comics were so beyond ace." she said, exhaling a big puff of almost black smoke as she did so.

My Body; My Canvas
User Image

ɅudreyRoe××

i will

currently furbished in nanananananana

☁Audrey grinned at the hint of innuendo in Marty's question. "Yep." she answered as she fought a grin, glancing skyward as she took another drag of her cigarette. This chick was fun, to say the least. She was glad that she had made a friend, even if it was only for the month. But they could keep in touch, of course. With a small pang of odd sadness, she certainly hoped they would. She would need someone like Marty around to keep her sane.

Marty's next comment only affirmed that hope. "Thanks. Orig. Batman is legit. If this is the Breakfast of Champions," she said with a head nod towards her hands, "Then Batman is the Comic of Champions." she said, then chuckled slightly before downing a good bit of coffee. Coffee was her life nectar. Caffeine and creamer ran through her veins. Which probably wasn't the healthiest blood content, but whatever.

Her gaze drifted back out into the rain, which beat upon the Earth relentlessly. She hoped it would clear up soon. She liked rain, but she was itching to just go explore the outdoors without getting drenched.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel grinned and winked back at Audrey. "Spitters are quitters." she joked, taking another huge drag and blowing it out of her nostrils in two streams of cinnamon-scented smoke. "God, That's so ******** great." she practically moaned, super happy to be able to enjoy a cigarette. "Thank god, I've got a smoking buddy." she said with another half-smile.

"Does that make us 'freaks' the champions?" she asked, more than a little surprised at the idea. "I feel like this house is going to be like highschool all over again." she said, mentally rolling her eyes at the thought. Everyone seemed quite nice, excluding her brief experience with the latino girl. She wished she had been nicer, the guy was downright attractive, and the girl was cute if you liked the highschool girl look, and she would love to amuse herself with the two of them. Not in a sexual manner, she just found it amusing to hit on couples.

She took a huge gulp of coffee, loving how her enormous mug managed to keep her coffee hot even in such miserable weather. Coffee was the majority of her diet if someone wanted to be blunt about it. She didn't eat much, she was a small girl with a small apatite. She took another drag, blowing it out in rings now. "So, Audrey. Tell me about yourself?"

My Body; My Canvas

ooc; edit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas