Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now nine at night. forgot eight, sorryyyy There will be a time skip at 10PM to 7am/breakfast.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden decided, as he had initially, to stay out of it. Not say a word. If he said nothing he was not guilty of anything. He watched the scene and watched his fiance storm out. "Well... Ayil, Gavin, Marty, and I don't know your name... Anyway, I'll just go." He said, as he cut two slices of warm pie and loaded them onto a plate. He grabbed two forks and with a slight salute with his fingers made his way out of the room.

He could hear the door slam the second he was out of the dining room and made his way up to Adrianna, opening the door carefully and finding the bathroom filled with the sound of running water. He knocked twice before waltzing into the room. "I brought you some pie, I hope you like apple pie. Most people do but you are full of surprises and unique." As usual, he used compliments to try and diffuse her stress.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel heard the girl continue to yell, but she was definitely no longer in the place to be sweet about it, though she would probably still have to try. It was more difficult than it looked, trying to be friendly all the time. It was proper hell when people acted this way.

She sat down, and took another gulp of coffee, only to have her ears perk up. This was really happening, wasn't it? The girl was making gay jokes now. "I meant because you're thin, yeah? Try not to bring sexuality into it, it's unbecoming" she said. And then she made a comment about the size of her chest, which only made Martina erupt into giggles. "Rodent?" she said, covering her mouth to hold back the laughter. "Oh my god..." she chuckled under her breath. "Female rodents don't have 'tits' but they do have several nipples. I only have two." she said with a shrug, now taking a bite of her salad, her fork still in the air. "I can prove it, if you like?" she joked, and looked down at her chest. She was thin, yeah, but about a B cup, a C from some brands. She wasn't boyish, she just had short hair. It happened.

When she saw the girl take off, she shrugged again. "I tried, y'know. I genuinely tried to be nice...I'm not a saint, but I think I did well at keeping a civil tongue in my head." she said to the people sitting around her. "I am hoping you don't think less of me because of that little...spat...I really do think the slapping and the 'dyke' and boob comments were uncalled for." she said, annoyed to find there was a bigot in her midst. When you grow up in Manhattan, surrounded by artists, hippies, and punks, you learn that you can't judge a person by their looks. And the fasted way to getting your a** kicked in her part of town was to be a bigot. The people in her city may be famous for their attitude, but they stuck together when it came to things like that.

My Body; My Canvas

Beloved Poster

User Image
Ayil's face turned to listen further in. In her mind both parties were wrong. Why did this one girl, female one, just not reply? It seemed to Ayil she was just making a bad situation worse by giving the Latino girl exactly what she was looking for, a reaction. "You seem to enjoy justifying yourself." Ayil said simply, a statement, that was all. The only girl left was now defending herself to her audience and bad-mouthing the one that had left. Uncalled for, sure, but what is this so noble woman doing now? Ayil turned her face towards Gavin, "Do I have rodent sized breasts?" She asked- an odd question, but since Ayil had never seen a rodent nor ever known what they were, she was curious, though it was doubtful since Ayil's breasts were heavy c-cups, almost d-cups just not quite. She wouldn't know her bra size either way, seeing as she couldn't clasp them and simply wore built in elastic into her clothing to support her lady bits.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna was relaxed as she leaned back in the tub. Soon she heard knocking. "Come in." she called, expecting it to be Eden. Soon Eden walked in, of course it was Eden. Who else would come in their room. Adrianna sat up and leaned over the edge of the tub. "I do like apple, thanks." she told him. Adrianna was a big fan of sweets, even though she tried not to eat them so often, she loved it. "Sorry." Adrianna apologized looking down into the bubbly water. "She was just so frustrating." Adrianna then began to complain. "Acting like everyone likes her and shes soooo mature." Adrianna's voice trailed off on the word 'so', "Stupid little p***k."

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden nodded, "Oh please, she's a b***h." He said when she tried to apologize. He pulled the vanity stool over and sat next to the bath and held out a fork for her, "And deserved everything she got then some." He said, flawlessly. He had a lot of practice with this part of a girl's life, the venting. They just needed someone to agree with them, validate their feelings. "And if you ask me," He took a bite out of one of the pie slices, "She needs to come on off that cross and get over herself. It's not like she's dying for anyone's anything." He said before taking another bite of pie. Yes, one couldn't get luckier than Eden, who knew exactly what a woman needed and gave it to her.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna smiled as Eden basically said exactly what she wanted. It was nice having someone who would just agree with her rather than defend the other person. Adrianna took the fork from Eden and broke off a bit of the other slice of pie. The pie was good, it was sweet but not too sweet, and the apples tasted real, not like the canned stuff. "Exactly!" Adrianna exclaimed as she imagined her face. Just thinking about her fired her up. "I hope she dies a virgin." Adrianna muttered and took another bite of the pie. Then Adrianna remembered the male. "And that guy!" Adrianna began to complain again. "What an a**hole, he had no right to take sides." Adrianna sighed, "People just piss me off so much."

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden nodded, "No man will touch her with that hair." He said, "And that outfit. Maybe I don't know much about fashion but it was very unattractive." He added, with a sneer of his lips before eating more pie. Eden nodded again, "He comes in during the middle and thinks he knows everything? Bet you he majors in History." Eden said, knowing the long running joke with History majors when they got their diploma, would you like fries with that?.

"But the girl with him." Eden said, a man not afraid to gossip, "She looked blind, don't you think?"

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled at the newest addition to the room's comment. "Like I said, I'm surely not a saint. I like talking...which I suppose means I do like a good argument from time to time..." she mused, and shrugged once more. "I get carried away." she said with a flick of her wrist, then taking another bite of her salad.

After she took a bite, she heard the question the girl asked, and had to bite her lip to keep from giggling. She took a second to look the girl over, and after realizing she definitely did not have minuscule mammary glands, but she also appeared to be blind. She smiled, seeing how they had been holding hands. The guy seemed to be her fiance, and she just smiled, interested to see how this played out.

Her mind once again wondered to the girl in front of her, who seemed to have sat out on the whole fight, but she had glared daggers at the more...preppy female from before. Her eyes wandered, though not too much, nothing lewd. Marty leaned in and smiled at her. "I am sorry our first encounter had to be on such bad terms, Truly."

My Body; My Canvas

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna couldn't help but giggle. "Her fashion did suck, her clothes looked like it was from old navy or something." Of course, Adrianna was big on fashion. She took her fork and had another bite of pie. "You're good at saying the right things." Adrianna complimented him and thought about the girl Eden mentioned. "She did look blind." Adrianna agreed, "But she looks extremely sweet, someone I wouldn't hate in this house."

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden grinned, "I learn quickly." He said simply as he finished off his slice. "She really did look sweet. I don't think I'd be able to hate her if I tried." He said before standing and setting his pie down and stripping, "Scootch over, I'm going to join you." He grinned, he had easily taken care of her mental frustration, now to just relax her muscles.

Beloved Poster

User Image

xoxoxoxoτıℓ ∂εατн

announcement

xoxoxoxoIt is now 10 at night. Day One Ends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xoxoxoxoIt is now 7 in the morning. Day Two Begins. Housekeeping and Laundry pickup is at 8am, please gather your clothing in the hamper provided before heading down to breakfast.

xoxoxoxoBreakfast is served. There are fruit-yogurt parfaits, pancakes with fruits, waffles with fruits, french toast, toast, coffee, decaf coffee, fruit juices, with your choices of syrups, creamers, and jellies. Substitutions are allowed.

xoxoxoxoEvents have been added to the Calender. Please read this post immediately.

Thieving Noob

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Adrianna Mia Thompson

Adrianna opened her eyes to find herself nude in bed, cuddling Eden. She had remembered her bath and how Eden had joined her, they were then to tired to get into pj's and proceeded to just go to sleep. Adrianna woke up earlier than Eden. She didn't want him to see her all messy with messed up makeup. Adrianna walked over to her unpacked bags. Adrianna pulled on her undergarments then decided what to wear. She ended up wearing a white tutu skirt, but she pulled it up so it was like a tube top. To make it less fluffy, she wore a black jacket with mid sleeves and buttoned it up, making it look like a fluffy dress with a jacket over it. Deciding it was cold, Adrianna threw on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and a pair of high heeled boots.

Once she was done changing, she placed her dirty laundry in the bin and went to freshen up by brushing her teeth and styling her hair. She curled it and tied it into a side ponytail, followed with a small bow accessory. Adrianna then finished by applying her make up and decided to wait for Eden to wake up. While she waited, she began unpacking her backs and placing her stuff in her drawers.

Liberal Businessman

User Image
Gavin Evan Porter
Sitting back in his seat, Gavin sighed as she called him a jackass, not really giving a ******** after he had said his point. He didn't really say much in the dinner after that, but laughed slightly when the talk of breasts were brought up. Looking to Ayil when she asked about her own, he let her hand receive a small, gentle, squeeze, a reassuring one. "No, not at all." He said, but then realized that Ayil might not know if that is good or not. "That's a good thing." He said once more, sneaking a peak at the blind woman's breasts for a second. Dinner was over soon, and Gavin was walking up the stairs again with Ayil's hand in his. Immediately, he could feel sleep overpowering his as he changed into a pair of shorts and laid down. When Ayil laid down with him, his arm moved over her, cradeling her against his body. Gavin had do admit, he did like being close with her.

The next morning, sunlight rays danced through the window and along his skin, waking Gavin up at around 7 am. He looked to the woman that was still under his arm and smiled slightly, sitting up in the bed and letting his back lean against the headboard.
"Ayil?" His voice said softly.

Beloved Poster

User Image
▌│█║▌║▌║ є∂єи ║▌║▌║█│▌

Eden groaned. He had woken up too many times to count to see if he had heard Emma across the hall or something. He rolled to the middle of the bed and laid face down before he rolled to her side and got out with a stretch. He hardly noticed her as he rubbed his eyes and made his way to the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He couldn't be perfect all the time, Eden didn't do mornings. It was the main thing he and Emma differed on. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth after his morning piss. Now at least feeling slightly awake he wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom, gathering all his clothes from last night on his way out and putting them in the hamper. He pulled on boxers, plain dark jeans and a black button-down shirt, buttoning it most of the way but leaving the top three buttons undone.

"What time is it? Seven?" Eden groaned, He never woke up before nine, maybe ten on some days. Oh well. He would just drink eight cups of coffee. "Breakfast?" He asked, slightly cautious as he rubbed a towel over his hair to dry it. He hoped there wouldn't be another incident like there had been last night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff