Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Werewolf

______Ŧhomas___Ɉames___Đaniels______

User Image___User Image___User Image

Tj slid a hand up his face, resting his palm on his forehead, his eyes closed. "Emma.. You don't have to. No need to force that. It's just..." He sighed, leaning his head back against the shower wall, looking up at the ceiling. "I wish.. I wish you could trust me more. I thought you did, you confided in me, and you seemed to be getting better at it.. But it's frustrating to think that I might not be able to comfort my own fiancee in her times of need." He slid his unused hand down his side, grazing his wound.

"It doesn't help that soon, the man who made my life a living hell, will be coming by to buy the woman that tried to make my life a living hell, from me. Most likely wearing some s**t eating grin, because I'm selling a person, which would be the family business. Or at least, the main export.Something I said I'd never do." He lightly chewed on the inside of his lip, mulling over what he was going to say. "You guys shouldn't keep all these secrets. Honestly, holding back more will only end up like this. And possibly worse."

---

Dominic hefted the semi-nude, unconcious Roxy over his shoulder, her panty clad butt, right beside his face. "Yeah, I'm sure we all have excuses. I'll be out in the car, Sy." He strode right by Kivvy, Ezra, and their little pow wow with some random dude, to take her outside to Sylis's car.

Sylis raised an eyebrow at this new male. Nolan, or whatever. Sounded like Kivvy knew him. Well. "Alright, Dom. I'll.. I'll be in Tj's room." He said it to Dom, but didn't hesitate to say it there, in front of the four. He'd rather stand with Demarion and chatter with him, than feel awkward. And with that, he turned, his thin coat catching air, before striding into the room.

User Image

I wish people would Q U I T telling me
                                                  I__c a n__d o__a n y t h i n g .

I n e v e r thought I couldn't.

[allign=left]{O|O|C - I got nothin.}
                                                  layout design based on one © Ellevazi

Beloved Poster

User Image

Kiv turned her head slightly at Sylis' leaving, Well, there goes McSexy, damn. She turned her blue eyes back to Nolan, it were almost as if she had just glanced back to see Sylis leave out of curiosity, and nothing more. As Ezra and Ella separated themselves to chat she turned to Nolan and raised a fine eyebrow, they were mostly alone, so she didn't feel bad about what she was about to point out, which, however, wasn't bad, she had the courtesy to not allow an audience for their discussion. "You didn't call me..." she said, searching his eyes with her blue ones for an explanation.

Ezra beamed at Ella, "Hello, you are very pretty." She said with a happy expression, "If your l's in your name were m's you would share the same name as my sister~" Ezra hopped on the balls of her feet, switching her weight to one foot then the other.

User Image

Emma folded her hands in her lap and stared at her pretty shell pink nails. The varnish on one was chipped. Her fingers started working from that one chipped spot til most of the pink was gone from her long nail and in flecks around her. She glanced up at TJ, finally getting her gaze to his eyes for a fleeting moment as he finished his small speech. "You're right." She said, wondering if he would hear those words often in their marriage. She licked her lips and resumed picking at her nails, going from one to the other til most of them were free of the varnish. "I want to tell you.." She said, just before biting her bottom lip so hard she tasted blood, "I want to tell you everything." Her green eyes made their way to him once more with possibly the most vulnerable look of today. It was all there, as if she were a book, he was forced into this... Two others before him had left her... And if he left her she'd have no one here with her. Who knew when Eden was coming back, and she certainly couldn't sleep alone.. What if she told him everything, everything that even Saini didn't know... and he just.. left her?

Emma looked down at her hands and sucked on her lower lip, drawing the metalic taste of blood into her mouth. She might as well just be done with it, get it over. "My Father wasn't alone that night. I came home early from rehersals and I didn't want to call Eden because he was studying for an exam to get into college early.. his SATs or something... I thought I'd be fine because my two other brothers were there as well." She didn't want to say the rest, she didn't want to explain it for him, "But it seems... Aiden and Dalston were only waiting for me to be from Eden to strike and take me to our Father." So very carefully she blinked her eyes a few times. She didn't want to cry, not any more.

User Image

Bastian almost rolled his eyes at Archer's threat, and barely resisted the temptation, the motion stopped halfway. "The fact that you would even say that shows you are judging me based on standards of another man," And with a pointed look, it was clear that Bastian was referencing Neely's father, "But my mother did a spectacular job of raising me and I don't think any woman should be hurt, or even left alone. Women are the foundations of society, and without a woman we would be nowhere." Sebastian reclined slightly, propping his torso up on his arms and moved his legs so they were straight out in front of him, ankles crossed. Sebastian could never see himself hurting a woman, no matter what. After all, his life would be no where if not for his mother.

User Image

Viktor gave an arrogant smile, "You think he left just because he got bored?" he asked, with a wink, oh, Kiro could have probably felt Viktor's tension as easily as he could breathe. It wasn't as if Kiro was stupid, or wasn't Viktor's closest friend.

//In my next post I'll shake things up a bit. Let's just let Viktor think he's in control for now.

Toothsome Fairy

TheOMGFairy
User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel blushed and looked up at him from under her lashes, looking more innocent than she could usually manage. "Oh..isn't that a bit..embarrassing?" she asked, looking down and then back up at him, a faint brush of rose across her cheeks. She didn't care much about what people thought, but having him leave just to leave them alone made her a bit
"I know...I don't really know how to handle things like this. I mean, aren't men supposed to wait three days to call a girl?" he asked. It had only been three days since their first interaction, and he thought if he called he would seem far too eager. "Sorry, that's probably an amateur mistake. Pretty girls are not my forte." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

Ella smiled brightly at the girl. "Thank you, you're very pretty too!" she said with a smile. " I don't know anyone named Ezra, but it's a nice name!" she said. pulling on the sleeves of her sweater awkwardly. Social situations often unnerved her.

User Image
Neely O'Hana sat on the bed and let the boys do as they would. She was far too happy to just sit and play with beautiful baby Scarlett. When she watched her roll over, or giggle, or even smile Neely had to think 'I'm going to get to see this perfect creature grow up...Pretty lucky'. she cooed to herself and to the baby, distracting her from the overdose of testosterone on the other side of the room.

Archer sighed and shook his head. "I don't just mean physically. Emotionally too." he concluded, and rolled his eyes at the feminist rant he seemed to go on. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Neely stop to listen and smiled at Sebastian's words, further pissing him off. "Yeah, okay." he huffed. "I'm going out for a cigarette." he muttered, and made his way out of the room. Hunter shifted awkwardly. "Look, I'll go...calm him down." he said awkwardly, eyes on Neely as he made his way down the stairs after his idiot twin.

Familiar Werewolf

Tj sighed inwardly. He was torn, himself, but he was a man. He turned his head to Emma as she spoke. Tj wanted to express his hurt too. But it wasn't his place. He lightly bit the inside of his cheek, taking a quick inhale, before warping his arm around Emma's lithe waist. He didn't want to hear the rest. He didn't need to. What he did need, was her. And he hoped she'd feel the same.

He pulled her into his lap, curling his arms around her. "Shh.. " He lightly laid a kiss on her neck, deciding that he wasn't going to mull over his thoughts.

User Image

{O|O|C - I got nothin.}

Beloved Poster

User Image

Katastrophy raised one of her eyebrows, "I did not know that was how it was done in the states," She said, but she was a little ticked, she had basically given up hope on him calling, "Men in Russia tend to call." She said, trying to both tell him both what she had expected, and her disappointment without being too harsh. Unlike her other relatives, Katastrophy did her best to, for the most part, avoid conflict. She glanced at Emma's bedroom door, "And, I'm sorry, but today has been particularly difficult for my bride," Kiv cracked a rather polite smile, feeling like in him not calling she had basically lost that initial spark. Fire goes out without kindling.

Ezra nodded, eagerly, "It is biblical. My mother thought she was having three boys, but I managed to sneak out~" She winked playfully, as part of her birth-set came up behind her, placing his hand lightly on the small of her back, she glanced up, "Saini, this is Ella~" Saini nodded politely in greeting.

User Image

Emma pulled herself as compact as she could be, basically folding herself into a tiny Emma colored box in TJ's lap, squirming so her weight wasn't exactly on him, but she was still sitting on his lap. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and turned her head when her soft hair pillowed out against him so that her lips grazed against his jawline then down his neck. Her delicate, feminine, hands covered his. It almost felt like this was everything she had needed, to be close to someone and not be alone. This had gone far better than she expected, there was still more to tell him, but right now she wanted to inhale his scent for another heart beat. She had expected rejection. She was filth, not a virginal bride as he deserved...

"I didn't tell Eden because he would have quit school.... I didn't want to be the anchor that held him down." She said softly, "That's why I kept the secret for so long."

User Image

Amanda found a chair nearby Neely and watched her son, oh yes. She had raised him very well, and she knew it, and displayed it with a coy smile on her lips. As the twins left she glanced over at Neely, "They care a lot about you, you are very blessed." She complimented as she reached into her handbag and pulled out knitting, what was obviously a little girl's sweater. Bastian pushed himself up to standing, "So, bonding with her?" He asked with a grin.

User Image

Viktor shook his head, no, not awkward. Very convenient. As his lips plundered her mouth he slowly slipped his hands up her shirt, feeling her skin before he...
                      "Hello, Martina." Skorpius said, pulling his head back to trail his tongue across her jawline.

Kiro had decided to sip his tea a few doors down from Martina and Viktor but not close enough to Nolan or Ella to even see, nor hear them. It was awfully lonely, but he was okay with that.

//just in case you want the sexy gays to meet.

Toothsome Fairy

User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel smiled and sighed. "If you say so." she purred, and let a small moan escape into their kiss, feeling his rough hands run up her leg, eliciting another more..vocal response. [********.." she breathed, only to feel the touch become a bit rougher. "Viktor?" she whimpered, caught up in pleasure enough to cloud her, until she head the voice change. "S-Skorpius.." she stated, her eyes widening, though her voice was still in a very breathy tone, the coil low in her abdomen tightening with need. "Wh-What...Why?"

Nolan looked a bit sad, and nodded. "You're mad." he stated, almost as if it was strange for him to experience, what with his usual crowd being sunny Martina and nearly silent Ella. "I'm a dunce. I'm sorry." he said, a bit less stoic than usual.

Grinned and nodded her head. "I was named after Ella Fitzgerald." she said with a giggled. "It was that or Maya." she mumbled, and leaned her head back. "I have a half-brother, but that's all. We have the same dad, but I haven't met either." she said with a shrug, still pulling on the ends of her sleeves when another person walked up. "N-Nice to meet you." She said, clearly startled by the man. She nodded, and kept her head down again. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the young man from the room, and excused herself "one moment, please" she stated politely before moving out to greet him. "Hello, Kiro." she said with a somewhat shy smile.

User Image
Neely O'Hana smiled, still playing with the little girl, her smiles and giggles making her want to cry and laugh and have sixteen kids right then and there. "I know...They took me in and built me up from nothing when I left. They're the best family a girl like me could ask for." she said fondly, a soft smile on her face. "We call our apartment the island of misfit toys." she shared randomly, wondering what life would be like living without them after all this. When Sebastian stood she looked up at him, genuinely beaming with joy, a look that most people couldn't even imagine seeing on her. "I think so... she makes me want to have seventeen kids or something..." she mumbled, and lifted her up off the bed, her giggles making Neely laugh too. "She's so well-behaved, and cute, and just....the best child ever." she gushed.

ooc; sorry, bit of a block.

Familiar Werewolf

God, intimacy was Tj's weak point. And he'd hit the jackpot with Emma. As long as she never realized it was his weak point, he'd be safe. Cause if she did, she'd have a 'win all arguments' ticket forever.
"But you aren't the anchor that holds him down, as much as he isn't yours. Your twins, two parts of the same whole. He just wants to be there to protect you. But that's a talk for another time. For now.."
He laid another soft kiss behind her ear and then backed away slightly, taking a breath with a smile. "Heh, I almost got too carried away. I forgot we had company to get rid of."

User Image

{O|O|C - I got nothin.}

Beloved Poster

User Image

Kivvy twisted her lips, "A little..." She admitted, before glancing back at Saini's imposing figure. "Honestly, after you didn't call, I didn't think you ever would." She admitted, before Emma's door opened and Avery poked her head out, "Ezra, Katastrophy, would you mind terribly if I borrowed you, I just want to see how you two pair up with the groomsmen." Avery asked sweetly, making Kiv turn back to Nolan, "Sorry, bridesmaid duties." She said as Ezra scampered in after Avery left the door open, shortly followed by Ezra and Kivvy.

Avery fluttered around the bridal party, nudging Katastrophy next to Demarion and then measured herself and Ezra against Sylis, deciding that Ezra would go much better with the absent groomsmen, Dominic. "Yes. I wonder if Emma and Thom-TJ, will let me plan their wedding, it would take so much stress off their shoulders, don't you think, Summer?" Avery asked as she moved around the pairs she had maid and linked their arms with the male arm parallel to the floor and the female arm resting above it. Katastrophy stayed obediently still while Ezra fidgeted alone but stayed where Avery placed her. "According to this page," Ava flipped in a wedding magazine to where Emma had written down the only things the pair had decided on, "Their wedding colors are onyx, gold, silver, and ivory..." Avery carefully moved Saini next to the wedding party, "And of course, you will give her away, Saini... or maybe both Eden and you should do it..." Avery mused, Saini didn't seem to be paying attention as he texted on his cell phone. Avery snatched it from his hand and put it in a balled up fist, putting the fist on her hip before waving her finger, "Now you pay attention to me when I speak, Saini Nikoli Evans!" She chastised, much like a mother would.

User Image

She looked up at him, careful to only press her shoulder blades against his pecs, careful of his stitches, "I want him to achieve his goals, his dreams..." She leaned up slightly and kissed the corner of his mouth, "I want you to achieve your dreams and goals too, TJ." She lifted herself up off him and leaned down to where he was sitting offering him her hands, "Do you..." She frowned, she didn't want to ask this, nor ruin the moment they were having with this question, "Do you know when your father is arriving?" She asked softly.

User Image

Bastian grinned, "Hopefully she stays this good," he joked, "Seventeen kids?" He asked, raising his eyebrows almost off his forehead.

User Image

Kiro turned towards Ella, 'Well, hello." He greeted with a usual charismatic smile. Unsure of exactly what to talk to her about, she was so quiet, it was a little unnerving. It put Kiro out of his element.

Skorpius licked his lips, "You've got quite the appetizing little friend, don't you?" He asked, "And if I can't have her, I most certainly will have you."

Toothsome Fairy

TheOMGFairy
User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel tried to calm her breathing, and she pushed her head back on the bed, not thinking about baring the column of her throat, only trying to calm herself down. "She's a lesbian, Skorpius." she muttered, though her eyes were honestly scared. She would sooner die than let anyone hurt her friends, Ella especially. She had been Martina's first and only real relationship, and she meant a lot to her. "I thought you agreed to stay away..."

Nolan looked down and nodded his head for a moment. "I wasn't really sure when I was supposed to. Never really courted anyone, or found any interest in anyone." he explained, and then a woman came and dragged her away. "Not a worry." he said calmly.

Ella smiled up at him and tried her best to be confident. "I'm Ella, I used to date Martina. Who are you, Kino?" she asked, unaware she had mispronounced his name.

User Image
Neely O'Hana bounced her up and down, then gently pulled her closer to rest on her hip again as she began to pace around the room. the little girl running her hand over her sleeve of tattoos and giggling. She walked over to Sebastian and handed Scarlett to him. "Sorry for being a baby-hog." She joked, and held in a chuckle at the look in his eyes and on his face. "I could settle for fifteen, I suppose." she deadpanned.
ooc; sorry, bit of a block.

Familiar Werewolf

"Far be it from me to have an opinion on their wedding, for I am only a groomsmen, however, I think we should leave the planning of the wedding up to them, until they give the choice to one of us." Demarion said, not exactly ecstatic about Avery eager taking the reigns while Tj sits, being made to fix this problem when he has some of his own.

Sylis looked towards Demarion, reading between the lines of the words that he said. He hoped that his friends, save for Tj would be able to play nicely with the Evans, for Tj's sake. But Sy supposed if they didn't voice what concerned them about their friend joining in another family, Tj might just be going the wrong way.

---

Tj's face dropped a little at the reminder. That's right, he was coming. At least she'd remembered, because it would have been worse if he'd forgotten completely, and his father just showed up. He took her hand, pulling himself up, and took a shallow breath to not bother his stitches.
"He should be coming sometime soon. I'm going to go out there to meet him." He walked to the door, and turned back to talk to her, saying, "I wont stop you from coming too, but, it won't be one of my most shining moments." He opened the door, and stepped out, mentally preparing himself for his father.

User Image

Beloved Poster

User Image

Kivvy's fingers, resting in a position over Demarion's, tapped slightly, as if she were annoyed or impatient, and suddenly, she seemed to notice the motion and quickly stopped at as she turned her head sharply. People didn't really tell Avery no. She was one of those won't-take-no-for-an-answer types. But Avery turned slightly and cocked her head, as if she were thinking.

"You are right, of course." She admitted, "I never, ever, thought Emma would ever marry. Eden, of course he would. But not Emma." She admitted, then looked down at her hands, Emma had been the name Seraphim had given the girl she birthed... after already knowing Avery's story of being pregnant with a girl but losing her... And the girl's name would have been Emily. "Pardon me for being over-eager.. She's my god-daughter, and I for one," Avery shot pointed looks at Saini, who might have, maybe, flinched just a little, at her stern stare, and at Summer, and since her eyes were on Summer, she didn't notice TJ enter the room at that moment in time, while Summer sheepishly looked down at his shoes. "think TJ will be great for Emma, and she great for him." Saini seemed a little bit curious at Avery's words though, and besides the flinched, curiosity showed in his aqua eyes. He hadn't known Avery was god-mother to Emma. Which meant Damian hadn't known either. Seraphim must have taken the actions to instill that right to Avery. Saini's eyes squinted slightly at Avery and before he could speak Avery turned to him with a look that plainly said to keep his mouth shut. And he did. Avery turned back and offered a happy grin to TJ but didn't say anything, possibly picking up on a small vibe she felt in the room. Instead she turned politely to Summer, "Be a dear and fetch me a cup of tea, please?" she requested, and he straightened from his relaxed position against the wall and nodded before exiting the room. Ezra left the small little wedding party arrangement and scampered behind Summer, and Saini paid no mind, she'd be with Summer, and not alone.

But Summer didn't seem to notice Ezra, and therefore didn't notice when she wasn't with him. Instead she took a detour, finding the cars and finding the man who had been rather curt to Katastrophy. She leaned lightly against the Phoenix near him but said nothing. Ezra might have been child-like, but she was no where near stupid, or as clueless as she let on. She read people almost as well as her brother did, possibly even better, and picked up on anger very easily. She almost wanted to metaphorically reach out to the man, and tell him that the Evans were not all bad... Most, yes.. But not Emma. Emma could never be bad. Ezra could live with someone hating her, she was the type of person to put other people's well-beings in front of her own, even in her child-like mind.

User Image

She carefully stroked a hand down his jaw and nodded biting on her lower lip. She wasn't sure what to say. She would have never wanted to face Damian alone... So of course, she wouldn't let him face his own father alone. He'd seen her at her worst and hadn't run for the hills. She turned to the mirror and quickly adjusted her makeup and removed the smudge marks her tears had made, before running a quick brush through her curls and fluffing them out around her shoulders. This all took less than two minutes, and she quickly removed herself from the bathroom and took his hand in hers, giving a small squeeze as she interlocked their fingers together.

Kivvy let out a sigh of relief and rushed to the bathroom mumbling something about having to pee for an hour.

User Image

Bastian gladly took his little girl from Neely, "How about just ten?" He grinned, though a small part of him inside quickly begged her to be joking like he thought.

User Image

Skorpius rolled his eyes, "And I will stay away, unless I have my usual desires, which I do, in that case, you will just have to serve in your little friend's place." Skorpius dipped his head down and licked her jawline with the tip of his tongue.

Kiro smiled, "I used to nail Viktor. But my name is Kiro." Kiro corrected her very gently, his voice lacking any edge to it. He pointed to Nolan, "It looks like your friend just got dumped?" He asked, "Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about girls, so I have no advice for him. But usually persistence works best."

Toothsome Fairy

TheOMGFairy
User Image

Martina Elizabeth Bridel squirmed and moved her head away, but he was as relentless as usual. She did not want him getting anywhere near Ella, so she sighed and took a deep breath. "Fine." she mumbled, giving in. "But then you go away?" she asked, feeling his tongue up running over her jaw, repressing a moan. She was glad she had worn tight jeans that day.

Nolan stood by himself for a moment and rolled his head back, then turned to see that Ella was no longer behind him. He looked around frantically before seeing her with the young man from Marty's room, and he let out a sigh of relief. It was very stranger for her to be socializing on her own, so he decided to let her go.

Looked confused for a moment before smiling brightly. "Oh, you guys used to....do it! That's nice. I used to date Marty. Nolan and her did it once. That's the only time for either of them." she shared. She was shy, and had little to no understanding of how she was supposed to interact with people, so she tended to overshare when she did.

User Image
Neely O'Hana chuckled and looked down at him and his daughter, and smiled a bit to herself. "No less than twelve." she declared seriously, then burst into laughter. "Nah, I'd say maybe two or three others at the most." she said, then realized she was talking about having children with a guy she barely knew....in front of his mother.

Familiar Werewolf

Walking by the little pow wow in his and his betrothed's room, he'd heard something coming from Avery that sounded as if she knew he was in the room. She seemed as if she didn't know, though, and he passed it off as coincidence, mentally laughing at how Saini flinched, and how summer was put in his place. He waited for her to finish, before speaking up, his fingers laced between Emma's.

"I don't mean to interrupt anything going on here, but I'll need my groomsmen for a second, as I have another.. visitor, that I plan on not inviting in." Easily picking up on his meaning, Demarion lightly moved from his place near Katastrophy, and he and Sylis made their way out of the room, toward where they knew Dominic was. They'd only seen Tj's dad a total of one time, and from what he told them, he wasn't a man to be trifled with. Not noticing Ezra, they stood near Dominic, who had a newly awakened Roxy in the bed of his f-150. Apparently she'd already become mouthy, so he'd gagged her with a rag to shut her up. He gave a simple nod to the two, and then went back to looking out for Mr. Daniels.

Before leaving the room, Tj turned back towards Avery. "Far be it from me to boss you around, but, I don't suggest you go outside for the time being. My visitor might not be too happy seeing you." He took a deep breath, and looked back at Emma, and then continued on, taking her outside with the rest of them. Roxy gazing fearfully and yet, adoringly at Tj, and evily at Emma.

A faint sound alerted them to the idea of Tj's Father's arrival, but they couldn't tell from where. The wind picked up suddenly, and Tj realized the sound was that of helicopter blades slicing through the air. As the helicopter settled down to a stop, a man stepped out of the back seat, brushing off his shoulders. As he and Tj met eyes, Tj's body instantly tensed up.

User Image

Beloved Poster

User Image

Emma found herself looking up at the sky as a helicopter descended. Still no, she had not noticed her sister, lurking by Emma's Pontiac firebird. Instead Emma's green eyes focused on the man stepping from the very noisy metal bird. She felt TJ tense beside her and glanced over at him, covering their clasped hands with her free hand and rubbing her thumb in a small, comforting, circle on the back of his hand. Emma, however, showed no fear, and her body didn't tense. From years of being the most coveted thing of Damian Evans, she knew if she showed fear it would only ever make him want her more. Fear meant power, and Emma had learned to hide it, though inside her heart was beating madly and she felt like she might have to vomit, again. She might have thought she were pregnant but she had just recently, as in, right when she got her period, gone off the pill.

Upstairs Avery pulled aside the curtain just a smidge to reveal her flash of pink hair as she looked outside. TJ's father... Her former husband's brother. Avery's heart did what it always did when she saw one of her husband's relatives- which was freeze, and for a moment, stop beating.

And by the Firebird, Ezra slowly moved to behind it, out of sight. No one had noticed her... and she didn't want that man to notice her.

User Image

Bastian grinned, but didn't say anything. At least Neely seemed to be warming up to him, and if they were going to be together for life, they needed to at least be friends. "When does she need to be fed again, Mom?" He asked, unsure of exactly how much time had passed. Amanda glanced at her watch, "In about an hour."

User Image

Skorpius only nodded, and then once he had done what he had come out to do, he used Viktor's rather long finger nails to push into her skin, making a small S. Sure, it would fade, but for now, it was there. Viktor's body moved from its laying position as if he had suddenly fallen in a dream, waking up from a sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff