• Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

·.·´¯`·.· яүσнει үαмαмσtσ ·.·´¯`·.·

.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
ℓєт’ѕ αѕк gσ∂ тσ ѕтσρ тιмє.
тιмє ℓєαρ αη∂ ƒєє∂вα¢к, נєєz!
тнσυgн ι’νє αℓяєα∂у ℓєт συт α ѕιgн,
ι ¢αη’т тυяη αωαу, ι ωση’т тυяη αωαу ƒяσм уσυя єуєѕ!

Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
ωιтн α ƒυℓℓ-тняσттℓє ѕмιℓє, ℓєт’ѕ αιм αт тσмσяяσω.
мαкє α 1000% ѕριяιтє∂ ρєα¢є ѕιgη!
ι’ℓℓ ѕαу ιт тнιѕ тιмє, тнαт тωσ-ωσя∂ ρняαѕє.
му нєαят נυѕт ¢αη’т нєℓρ вυт ƒℓу!
ι’м ¢αρтιναтє∂ ву уσυ.

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωє ѕмιℓє, αη∂ ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωє ƒιgнт.
ℓєт’ѕ ѕєαя¢н ƒσя тнαт ѕσυη∂!
ωє мυѕт нανє мєт ву ¢нαη¢є. тнιѕ тяυє мυѕι¢ ιѕ ƒσя тнє тωσ σƒ υѕ αℓσηє!
ιт’ѕ ѕσ єχ¢ιтιηg!

Ryohei was running back and forth as he was finishing a song he had in mind and also packing things.He saw his grumpy gump of a friend glaring him down which only made him smile"Hiii Aki-kun!"he said which Aki only gave him a stare and then walked off. He frowned playfully and walked over to him"Cheer up will ya your always so gloomy like a dark cloud follows you Aki"he told him which only made him snap an even gloomier glare. Eh he backed up"Fine you'll regret not smiling one day"he told him seriously.Then he saw Testu walk in"Hiiii Testu-kun!"he said happily then when he got his trash thrown at him he gave an innocent smile"I am sorry I eat on writers block and just toss it anywhere I promise you will not have to go motherboard mode on us on the tour"he told him with a salute and went to toss the trash away. Then he mentioned the fitting"Oh yeah your right I mean I did possibly grow an inch"he said with a smile. He watched as Tetsu walked away and he looked over at Aki who seemed to have his eyes closed as if he were thinking"Aki-kun!! let's go!"he said pulling him by his arm to follow Testu and Aki just sighed and snatched his arm back and walked along with him.Ryohei smiled at him"Aye! That's the spirit!"he said chuckling.In the back of Ryohei's head though he was nervous 'What would I say once I see her again.......what if she doesn't want to really ever see me and might hate me....hopefully she is looking forward to working with me I want us to finish what we started....and more' he thought to himself about the tour.

мєєт мє нєяє?: Fitting Room xxxxx му ℓσνєℓу ρяιη¢єѕѕєѕ αη∂ ƒαηѕ: Testu, Aki xxxxx нσω ¢συℓ∂ ι вє αηутнιηg вυт нαρρу!: Even Happier xxxxx ηι¢є αη∂ ѕρυηку: Casual xxxxx нєαя му ѕσηg: Vocals

User Image

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

ƬĤĪS ĪS ƬĤƐ ΛŔƬ ѠĤƐИ Ī SΛY Ī DИƬ ѠΛИИΛ Ī'M SƬŔИƓƐŔ ƬĤΛИ ƐѴƐŔ ßƐFŔƐ
ƬĤĪS ĪS ƬĤƐ ΛŔƬ ѠĤƐИ Ī ßŔƐΛҠ FŔƐƐ ƇΛƱSƐ Ī ƇΛИ'Ƭ ŔƐSĪSƬ ĪƬ И MŔƐ

Rina was busy getting fitted listening to the fitters talking about having to make the outfits tighter because the blonde had gotten smaller since her last fitting they tugged and jerk on her holding up different jewelery for her to try. She heard someone come in and turned her head slightly to the door and smiled "Hikari! are you here for a fitting too?" she asked as the seamstresses were now speaking of adding more push ups into the body suit"If you push them up anymore they are going to be at my neck" she sighed their stylists seemed to have made Rina the sex symbol of the group whatever the hell that meant she didn't know why Roxy wasn't she was always the flirt. "Yes miss Rina but we must cater to what the fans want" one of the women reminded her"Fine then I want these boots"she pointed to the thigh high louboutins they had her in "Jewel encrusted to match this...body suit" she said Rina always got her way with costumes if she was going to be over sexualized she was going to look ******** glamorous doing it. They nodded and bowed and went to go find some jewels. During this brief break Roxy had come into the room "Morning Roxy" she said stepping off the platform to look at herself in the mirrors she turned each way checking out her profile making sure everything was flat but her chest and butt "No I don't need help I'll send some of the interns to my place tonight to finish my packing" she said alittle distracted by her appearance everything was looking almost perfect nothing too big or too small but she was still unsatisfied her bad habit doing its job but she still felt she needed to be smaller...Rina turned and looked over her shoulder to check out her back in the mirror she began thinking of the tour and how she would have to be with those demons for the duration of that time it made her sick....What were they doing today did they have a fitting? she froze "You don't think..." her face got alarmed as she went to the door looking at the schedule "Are you kidding me!?! They have a fitting at the same time in the same room too!? Do we have to share everything ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" She was going into full diva mode most people would never see the true cold b***h that was Rina but her band mates and some employees especially her assistants and manger knew it all too well. Soon some interns came up to her trying to calm her with some water she started to drink "I swear to god we need to become more popular so we can have private rooms like some of the bands here I'm sick of sharing everything with those stupid boys because we are both new." she hissed before she was lead back up to the stand so the ladies could get to work on her again this time trying out hair pieces even holding up different colors of hair extensions being pampered always sort of calmed her down "No...I wear enough bows do we have any of those hair jewel stickers?" she asked one of the ladies nodded before running off and coming back with a sheet of them. Rina was quick to start sticking them to her curled hair she always had an eye as to what would look good on stage

User Image

Ī ĿĪҠƐ ƱS ßƐƬƬƐŔ ѠĤƐИ ѠƐ'ŔƐ ѠΛSƬƐD tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ĪƬ MΛҠƐS ĪƬ ƐΛSĪƐŔ Ƭ SΛY ĪƬ

Ī ĿĪҠƐ ƱS ßƐƬƬƐŔ ѠĤƐИ ѠƐ'ŔƐ ѠΛSƬƐD tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ĪƬ MΛҠƐS ĪƬ ƐΛSĪƐŔ Ƭ FΛҠƐ ĪƬ

tab tab M♡♡D:Pissed tab tab Ѵ♡ĪƇƐ tab tab Ŀ♡ƇΛƬĪ♡И: Fitting room tab tab ♡ƱƬFĪƬ: Jewel encrusted body suit tab tab ƐИƬ♡ƱŔΛƓƐ: Roxy & Hikari
User Image

User Image

Akira Tanaka A-Ki
                                            #4B9D9F
                                            outfit temp voice Korey Cooper (female vocal) where fitting room with Rina, Roxy, Hikari

Was she late? She was late, wasn't she? ********. She just had to stop by the cafe and pick up boba and a taro bread. She took a large bite out of it and stopped feeling guilty about being late. That was some damn good bread.

A smirk played on her lips when she spotted two limos in front of the building. No one would ever catch her in one of those things. Sitting around was not her thing. But then she'd probably have to, since there was that tour thing she was forced to go on. Oh why, cruel world? How would she survive sitting around all day? "Tch." Akira kicked up her skateboard and walked into the building in a foul mood.

A sour mood turned sweet when she saw a staff member running towards her. "You're late, you're late!" the woman shouted in panic mode. "To the fitting room, quick!" Akira shoved her skateboard, her boba drink, and her half eaten taro bread to a unsuspecting passing staffman and followed the woman to the fitting room. She couldn't wait to see what costumes they'd wear for the tour. It better have a lot of chains and spikes.

Even without her piercings and hair, Akira still sported an eccentric look. Right now, she was wearing a cyan tank top, a black cat hoodie, black shorts with chains hanging on the waist, a solid black over the knee socks, a black and cyan striped over the knee socks, and knee-high black belted boots.

"Yo," she greeted her band members who were in the room. She furrowed her brows when she saw what Rina was wearing. Sure, that ensemble looked good on Rina, but there was no way in hell anyone was getting her to wear one.

"Here," a seamstress said, shoving a bunch of clothes in her arm. "Put these on." Akira sighed with relief. It was not a body suit. In fact, it was quite similar to what she was wearing already.

She changed into her outfit and came back out. "So what now?" she asked the others. Please don't say waiting. The last thing she wanted to do was sit and wait.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

𝄆Ⓐsuna 🄷🄸🄺🄰🅁🄸 Hikarⓤ⬅︎𝄇

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Asuna had a pile of clothes shoved into her arms, then pushed roughly into the dressing room. She let out a discomforted sigh as she shifted the materials in to three separate piles, the left most pile were the clothes she'd consider wearing, the middle which was the maybes and the right most pile were her hell No's. Guess which pile was the smallest, and which was the biggest. She sighed pulling herself closer to the middle and left."Really, Ri- I thought you knew I'd say no to ninety-percent of these. Can I at least keep my fedora on?" She asked Rina, her fashion advisor, in a way. Though there were quite a few times where she would put her foot down, but still would succumb to Rina's final decisions.

Why do I do this to myself. She walked out of the dressing room, wearing a black crop top with gold accents, her fedora, ripped black skinny jeans and she had to admit, extremely cute ankle boots with studs. Looking up, her face tinged with a blush from being so indecent. "Hey Rox, Akira... what do you guys think of this one? It's the least revealing out of her picks." She pointed to Rina when addressing her. She looked herself up-and-down in the 180 degrees mirror, somewhat pleased with the appearance she gave off. Even if Rina said no to the Fedora, she was planning on wearing it anyways.

"Hey you care if I go get some ice cream? I want something sweet." She asked the woman who was taking in the clothes where they were a tiny bit too big. Asuna winced when the woman stuck her with a pin.

"I am so sorry miss Hikari, please take a break, get as much Ice Cream from the kitchen as you would like! Are you hurt at all?" It was obvious that the woman was panicking. Stepping down from the table Asuna smiled sweetly. "It was an accident, right? Then no worries. Rina, you mind if I take a break?"

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Company:
Rina, Roxy and Akira
I sing for:
Myself....Dis song
Mood.:
Annoyed
Outfit:
Trying this on

Of Love and Lies
laballerina1
Kawaii Devil
User ImageUser Image

Caeden sighed as he allowed the steaming hot water run down his body one more time before he quickly got out of the shower and changed. Glancing over at the mirror before shrugging at his appearance -- it wasn't too bad. He touched the top of his hair a bit, still wet but somehow managed to maintain his natural 'spiked' looked. Shaking his head lightly to get rid of any excess water before he made his way out the door, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He wasn't quite too excited or fond of the idea of having to travel with another band but nonetheless this was mandatory, and this was practically heaven for both band's fans.

Practically hitting two birds with one stone -- their management was smart. He sighed again, continuing on his way to the fitting room as requested by said management. He blinked when he noticed his other band-mates, raising an hand up in greeting,
                                                                    "Yo," the corner of his lips curved upward slightly, barely noticeable. It was great that he was able to travel with his band-mates though. They were his close friends and of course, only people whom he really, truly trusted. They were practically his brothers he'd like to consider. And with their schedule he had only hoped they'll finally be able to just sit down, relax and finally have a decent conversation instead of their usual attempt to have a full-blown conversation only to be ushered away later by different staff in order to get ready for whatever event they had planned.

Now Caeden, or rather 'Aeonis' never minded having the busy schedule, busy life, it was all worth it in the end for what he had always dreamed of -- becoming a celebrity himself. It was an even bigger bonus that he had friends to share this experience with him. Of course the only time he had wished they had a regular life was when they were hardly able to just relax. Though he was sure this tour would only filled up their schedules more he was still looking forward to the possible chance his band-mates can relax, together.

whereroom ~ hallwayxxxxxwithno one ~ tetsu, aki, ryo
{{ ooci didn't know where to start with caeden gonk I hope this was okayy .. }}

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

PLEASEℓєт мє ѕιηg уσυ му__ⓜ ⓔ ⓛ ⓞ ⓓ ⓨ____ι PROMISE тσ ѕнσω уσυ тнє cσℓσя ιη тнє ωσяℓ∂
      ιт'ѕ ησт αℓℓ__ⓑ ⓛ ⓐ ⓒ ⓚ____ⓦ ⓗ ⓘ ⓣ ⓔ
      tab tab tab тнιѕ ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт MONOCHROMATIC_____тнιѕ ℓιƒє ιѕ FLOURISHED__
      tab LISTEN тσ му__ⓛ ⓨ ⓡ ⓘ ⓒ ⓢ
      tab tab tab tab tab тнєу'ℓℓ cαяяу уσυ αωαу ƒяσм уσυя__ⓦ ⓞ ⓡ ⓡ ⓘ ⓔ ⓢ! ♪
      tab ƒєєℓ ωнαт ι ƒєєℓ ...________
                      understand__that__you__are__not__alone

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ι ωαηт тσ нєαя уσυя__ⓗ ⓔ ⓐ ⓡ ⓣ '__SONG! ♬ ♩__♫♪

User Image
tab tab tab tab Ӄαησӄσ__φσυƒƒєℓ

tab "Maybe I came in too early..." The girl had arrived at the company's building before there was even a person at the desk to check her in. To avoid as much conflict as possible the short girl walked over, the desk just reached the height of her eyes as she felt around for a paper and pen. Once both materials were in hand she scribbled her name down and what time she had arrived and where she was so when someone arrived they could check up on her. Why was the petite blonde so early? Well, she had already finished her packing a few days ago, so now she wished to do something 'sweet' for everyone. Once placing the note in an easy-to-spot area she picked up her grocery bags and headed off to the kitchen. It was time bake some cupcakes for the road trip! Plus, she thought of them as a bit of a peace offering between her and the boys. This little Kokoa Puff had no plans on starting fights and making new rivals with anyone. It'd be weird if she tried to express this through a song to them, this isn't no Disney movie. Sooo she thought it'd be best to bake some sweets.

tab Hours had passed and she had dozens upon dozens of cupcakes made, and like a snowflake, no two were the same. She put care into each one as she continued to decorate them. Not realizing what time it was, she had finished her last batch of cupcakes from the oven. They were all extra vanilla, made especially for Hika-chan who was in A7VGELs with her. Kanoko never knew why the girl loved vanilla so much, but she seemed to have a break down if she couldn't get her hands on some. The small chef whipped up her made-from-scratch frosting and began delicately applying it to each cupcake. The girl squeezed the frosting tube all the way down till small mountains formed into swirls of deliciousness. Smiling at their perfection, "Great! Now all that's left to do is the cake." She chirped to herself, no one was around to hear her. Gathering up the ingredients and materials, she started to form a cake batter mixing them together with a wooden spoon. "Kokoa Puff, what are you doing in here?" a stranger's voice called from the door, which she was not facing. The sudden noise made the girl jump and her hand jerked, "EEEEP!" Poof! The unstirred flour from the bowl exploded on her face... Aww, poor little Kokoa! The powder flew into her mouth, the dryness of it made her cough too much making it hard to answer the man's question. "Kokoa!" The voice sounded worried, oh no, Kanoko hated to make others worry. The girl formed her hand into a fist and she gently herself in the the center of her chest causing her to cough once more... But that was the end of it. "Heh...heh.. Sorry to worry you, I was just baking for the trip is all." She finally was able to answer as she gave a sweet child-like smile. "That's wonderful, dear, but..." "But?" "Don't you have a fitting to attend to this your?" The girl blinked her big blue-hazel eyes at the staff member, and wore a clueless expression. "... A what?" "A fitting, ma'am." The clueless went to an 'oh s**t', "OH MY GOSH! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!" Her hands flew up as the bowl some how magically landed back onto the counter without spilling. She darted out the door past the tall man, "THANK YOU! SORRY SORRY!" She called loudly. Dashing around a corner the girl nearly crashed into a young janitor woman with a mop. There was almost a collision, but with a quick dance twirl, the what would have been catastrophe was avoided! "SOOOORRRYYYY!" She called apologizing for startling the woman half to death from coming out of no where. Normally she'd stop and bow, but she was late late ooooohhhh so late! There was no time for chit-chat, she just apologized from afar and waved with a glance over her shoulder.. Hopefully that was enough to be forgiven for now. "Manager is going to have my head!" her mind rushed through all the punishments she could receive, but in all honesty, it was pretty much just paranoia.. She just REALLY didn't want to let anyone down. Luckily, she was almost there! "Just one more corner!" She thought, as all the while she had been yelping down all the hallways with "SORRY" or "I'M SO LATE" or "DON'T BE ANGRY". The shy idol gave her last turn and darted around the corner, hoping to see the door way to the fitting room... But no... Her veiw was blocked by a human figure... A human figure that was coming closer! ACK! SHE COULDN'T STOP! "EEEK! LOOK OUT!" the girl shut her eyes tight just befo---CRASH! The two bodies collided. Not entirely sure what happened to the stranger, but Kanoko's weight was not enough to help her take the blow and remain on her feet. Nope. The girl had been launched backwards till flopped on the floor. Her eyes were replaced with two large X's and her mouth was a perfect straight line.... This expression didn't last long though, her conscience was still working, "Oh my gosh, I just crashed into someone... HAVE TO APOLOGIZE!" The girl's sparkling eyes popped open, and she lifted her upper torso to see.... Oh god......... It was four of the members from... From DEMO7VS....... Not only that, but the one she had just crashed into was none other than Izzy Oyato.. A childhood friend who she didn't think she was supposed to meet until tomorrow... Her heart sank into her stomach (least that's what it felt like). "...I-I-I..." She couldn't even bring herself to apologize. A blush burned through the flour on her face... Flour? OH GOD! This situation just got ten times more embarrassing for her! The girl had flour smudged all over her face, and she still had the apron on from when she was cooking... And she hadn't even realized it... What will happen next to the littlest angel?! Stay tuned! To be continued.

Lєт му ѕσηgѕ тσυcн уσυMу ѕσηgѕ ѕαу ι'м ƒєєℓιηg__ⓔ ⓜ ⓑ ⓐ ⓡ ⓡ ⓐ ⓢ ⓢ ⓔ ⓓ
      tab tab tab *squeaks*__Dση'т мιη∂ мєι-ι'м נυѕт__ⓡ ⓤ ⓝ ⓝ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ & ⓒ ⓡ ⓐ ⓢ ⓗ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ...
      ι-ι-ι ωαѕη'т нι∂ιηg ι ωαѕ נυѕт αт__ⓗ ⓐ ⓛ ⓛ ⓦ ⓐ ⓨ
        Pℓєαѕє ℓєт мє ѕтαу ву уσυя ѕι∂є Ⓘ ⓩ ⓩ ⓨ Ⓒ ⓐ ⓔ ⓓ ⓔ ⓝ Ⓐ ⓚ ⓘ Ⓣ ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ
          tab tab tab tab tab M-му cяυѕн?!Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ'ⓣ ⓣⓔⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ! /(/o//^//o/)/
          tab *twirls*
          __ιѕ _THIS_ αℓяιgнт
          ι'м вєѕт єχρℓαιηιηg муѕєℓƒ тняσυgн _SONG! ♫______________Aℓℓσω мє тσ _SING_ ƒσя уσυ

Out _ of _ Credulous ...

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
tab tab User Image
HOWxxTOxxBExxxxHEARTBREAKER

♯1 Yσυ gσттα нανє ƒυη,(WARNING!)Bυт вαву ωнєη уσυ'яє ∂σηє уσυ gσттα вє тнє ƒιяѕт тσ яυη!
    ♯2 Dση'т gєт αттαcнє∂ тσ ѕσмєвσ∂у уσυ cσυℓ∂ ℓσѕє.
    tab tab tab Sσ ℓєт мє тєℓℓ уσυ тнαт тнιѕ ιѕ нσω тσ вє α нєαятвяєαкєя.
    tab tab tab tab tab tab Bσуѕ, тнєу ℓιкє α ℓιттℓє ∂αηgєя, I'ℓℓ gєт нιм тσ ƒαℓℓ ƒσя α ѕтяαηgєя, α ρℓαуєя,
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Sιηgιηg I ℓσ-ℓσ-ℓσνє уσυ~ tab tab tab tab (AT LEAST I THINK I DO!)

♯3 Wєαя уσυя нєαят ση уσυя cнєєк,(WARNING!)Bυт ηєνєя ση уσυя ѕℓєєνє υηℓєѕѕ уσυ ωαηηα тαѕтє ∂єƒєαт!
    ♯4 Gσттα вє ℓσσкιηg ρυяє. ﹡WINK﹡
    ♯5 Kιѕѕ нιм gσσ∂вує αт тнє ∂σσя αη∂ ℓєανє нιм ωαηтιηg мσяє.

σʌ Տ__________
____________ ϵ ѵ ϵ ʃ ι z

〝ᴛʜᴇʏ·ʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ〞

┏━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Roxas had walked in at the perfect moment to catch Rina's and the stylists' conversation, something about push ups then bedazzling the boots. The strawberry blonde just snickered to herself about the situation just as she leaned herself against the wall. "Morning Roxy, no I don't need help. I'll send some of the interns to my place tonight to finish packing." In response she gave a soft smile and a nod as she checked out her friend's outfit.. Sexy, and hot... But so flashy with all the jewels. That was the only difference really between the two girl's costumes. Rina's were always more.. Blinged out. If Roxas tried wearing something so heavy from the jewels she'd throw a fit about it being too hard to dance in. She couldn't jump as high if she was being weighed down by gaudy bling. That's probably the reason Rina was the sex symbol and not Roxas, despite her personality being more fitting for the title. The girl was simply too stubborn to cope with about costumes, seriously it would've been easier to get a donkey into one of the skinny jeans they had picked for her. 'How the hell am I supposed to do my high kicks in these?!' She wasn't a fan of pants when it was a performance. They held her back too much. The girl couldn't stand feeling restricted to someone else's limits they had set for her, and skinny jeans always set the bar too low. Not too long then did Akira walk in with a casual, "Yo," but was soon sent off with Hikari to the changing rooms. Roxas was still waiting for her pile to be fetched, 'ope! Speak of the devils. An intern approached the idol with hesitance... Roxas smirked, the intern was a nooby... And a boy. She nearly stumbled his way over to her, clearly nervous. Extending his arms out as if offering the clothes as a peace offering, "H-Here you go, Rokell," the boy used her idol name. She hid her smirk with smiley-eyes expression, "Don't worry about it so much, cutie~" taking the clothes from him she leaned forward a bit, "You are doing a wonderful job, keep it up for me, okay?" The boy's eyes widened and he stiffened up and gave his idol crush a solute, "I shall d-do my best!" Unable to take anymore of her presence he quickly fled and returned to the storage where fabrics and other materials were kept. Once the boy was out of view Roxas scoffed to herself, "Too easy," she thought. After that little incident Rina was in the mirror checking herself out still, and the other two girls quickly returned wearing their given attire. She smiled as Hika asked for her opinion, "Cuuute, definitely keep the fedora, you wouldn't be you without it~" After giving some reassurance, Roxas picked out from the pile given to her a black corset top that zipped up and black and white striped mini skirt with ribbons lacing up the sides. With a quick change, Roxas walked back out fully dressed, there was a small gap between the rim of the skirt and tank, exposing her tattoo running along her side, and her two dermals on her right hip. "It's sort of tight around the chest.." she spoke with a bit of grievance in her voice... It only meant one thing... A stylist rushed over to her panicked and began taking measurements before even having Roxas get up on one of the stands, "You grew again?!" The girl had gained half an inch in the chest again sense her last fitting... "Yes apparently, now fix it so I can breathe, please.." the girl was a bit ornery as of the moment, she was tired of constantly having to change the bust of her shirts and dresses... Her chest wasn't massive, but it was definitely plump. The biggest C cups you could find probably. Biting the inside of her cheek, the stylist was already loosening the corset's ribbons. Being a corset it didn't need anything added to it, just loosen the strings a bit. "We'll fix the others right away, it'll be done before you take your leave tomorrow, Ms. Rebel." "Don't call me Miss, I've said this before... Just call me Roxas, Roxi, or Rokell.. Formality is a bore." "Oh, alright Rokell." Once her measurements were finished, everything was the same besides her chest, someone was throwing a fit. "Are you kidding me!?! They have a fitting at the same time in the same room too!? Do we have to share everything ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!" Roxas cocked an eyebrow at her best friend's reaction.. It wasn't THAT big of a deal, she should've known that this is how it was going to as newbies... Not that Roxas was all too thrilled about sharing with boys either, but she wasn't about to have a hissy fit. A smirk came over her. "Woooow, Rina, are you going to make your drama llama fit with our luggage, or does it get shot gun?" Her lips were pulled into a large, cheerful grin. Rina knew Roxas meant well, the two always teased each other over such things. Giggling she looked around the room, they had everyone except Kanoko, the pipsqueak of the group, "Hey... Anyone seen the lil Kokoa Puff?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━┛

User Image

(¬ っ¬;; ) Yσυ тнιηк I ηєє∂ αη αттιтυ∂є cнєcк?I'м נυѕт α вιт ornery, sarcastic
Acтισηѕ ѕρєαк ℓσυ∂єя тнαη ωσя∂ѕ, тнαт'ѕ ωну I'м being fitted(─‿‿─)
fitting room ιѕ му cυяяєηт ∂αηcє ƒℓσσя. ›௰ ‹
(๑ゝڡ◕๑) tab Pαяту, ραяту тιмє! Cσмє ση Rina, A-ki, Hika
Wнσ'ѕ му ∂αηcє ραятηєя? I dance solo. (¬///‿///¬)
tab this tab яєνєαℓιηg єησυgн ƒσя уσυ, ѕωєєтнєαят?
I cαη ƒєєℓ тнє tab beat tab ιη му нєαят.
I'ℓℓ tab sing tab тιℓℓ му ℓυηgѕ gινє συт!
Oυт Oƒ Cнσяєσgяαρну

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

·.·´¯`·.· яүσнει үαмαмσtσ ·.·´¯`·.·

.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
ℓєт’ѕ αѕк gσ∂ тσ ѕтσρ тιмє.
тιмє ℓєαρ αη∂ ƒєє∂вα¢к, נєєz!
тнσυgн ι’νє αℓяєα∂у ℓєт συт α ѕιgн,
ι ¢αη’т тυяη αωαу, ι ωση’т тυяη αωαу ƒяσм уσυя єуєѕ!

Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
ωιтн α ƒυℓℓ-тняσттℓє ѕмιℓє, ℓєт’ѕ αιм αт тσмσяяσω.
мαкє α 1000% ѕριяιтє∂ ρєα¢є ѕιgη!
ι’ℓℓ ѕαу ιт тнιѕ тιмє, тнαт тωσ-ωσя∂ ρняαѕє.
му нєαят נυѕт ¢αη’т нєℓρ вυт ƒℓу!
ι’м ¢αρтιναтє∂ ву уσυ.

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωє ѕмιℓє, αη∂ ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωє ƒιgнт.
ℓєт’ѕ ѕєαя¢н ƒσя тнαт ѕσυη∂!
ωє мυѕт нανє мєт ву ¢нαη¢є. тнιѕ тяυє мυѕι¢ ιѕ ƒσя тнє тωσ σƒ υѕ αℓσηє!
ιт’ѕ ѕσ єχ¢ιтιηg!

Ryohei was so excited he could feel his mind running in circles. They just needed to get the fitting done then it was off to see their tour buddies. Oh he felt his heart beating thinking of Kano-chan! He could just see her sweet cute face as they take a pause to look at each other and then the dramatic field run and hug. He imagined it in a day dream fashion and then snapped out of it when he saw Aki look at him with a death glare because he was hugging him. Ryohei giggled"Sorry Aki I was just thinking of the perfect moment when we meet our buddies"he told him and saw him scoff and walk on. Ryohei made pouty face"Your so grumpy Aki lighten up will yah"he said and got an even more evil glare and he had to giggled nervously. Then was about to take a step back but within that moment he felt someone run into him and this stopped him because he didn't really budge but he heard the sound of a small thud. That meant the person fell 'Oh no no Izzy you clutz!' he thought to himself and then turned around his eyes closed in panic"I'm so so so sorry!"he said apologizing. Then opened his eyes to look at who was on the floor and seeing the blonde curls first and then her little rosy cheeks covered in flour. He looked to see her beautiful eyes and his heart stopped for a moment and sped up. It was...Kano-chan....oh my gosh he wasn't suppose to see her till tomorrow.He was going to explode with joy right now! He quickly stuck his hand out to her"Kano-chan I am so sorry I didn't even here you coming....."he said raising her up to stand. Looking down into her eyes she was kinda short compared to him it was so cute! He couldn't help but have a bright smile on his face"Kano-chan!! I can't believe it it's a day earlier I get to see you yay!!"he said happily and loudly.He couldn't hold it in anymore he hugged her"Ahhhh Kano-chan your still soooo cute!"he said happily. She was like a sweet little kitty that got into flour and has to get cleaned awwwaaaahhhh this made him swing her around in the hug.

мєєт мє нєяє?: Fitting Room xxxxx му ℓσνєℓу ρяιη¢єѕѕєѕ αη∂ ƒαηѕ: Testu, Aki, Caden, Kano-chan xxxxx нσω ¢συℓ∂ ι вє αηутнιηg вυт нαρρу!: Even Happier xxxxx ηι¢є αη∂ ѕρυηку: Casual xxxxx нєαя му ѕσηg: Vocals

User Image

8,300 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

~
Elijah Thompson ~ Thoughtful ~ Studio ~

Elijah pulled into the staff parking lot in his black and yellow 1965 Ford Mustang. He knew he was running late but he didn't really care Elijah knew his band mates weren't going to be happy today so he decided to get them some coffee and donuts from the local coffee shop.In his eyes the two bands didn't really get along well so he wanted to fix that. Elijah grabbed the goodies and closed his door. He never like using the front entrance to him it was to flashy besides he could meet the Techies and staff when he used their entrance. Elijah greeted the Stage Manager as he made his way into the building and wonder where his band mates could be. -They are probably at the recording booth by now- He thought to himself making his way there but bumped into them in a hall way were he found them and Kano-chan. "Hey guys and Madam, sorry I'm late thought you guys would like some goodies" Elijah says offering them some coffee and donuts.

OOC:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

ıllıllı к zєгקє ıllıllı

ⓣⓒⓗ ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ
ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓐⓝⓝⓞⓨⓘⓝⓖ

ⓦⓗⓨ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓐⓥⓔ ⓜⓨ ⓢⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓘ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ

ⓢⓞ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ'ⓣ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ ⓜⓔ
ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓓⓞ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓞⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓞⓦⓝ!

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Aki was just trying to chill until he heard Tetsu come in and b***h to them about being late and having to take care of fitting and how he didn't want to be the mom on the tour. He smirked at that comment this only made him want to make a mess which he will! When Izzy told him he needed to come on he was about to scoff and blow it off and then Izzy took it upon himself to try and drag him along which made him glare at him and snatch away"God Izzy your so annoying..."he said and walked following anyway.Hearing him get happy that he was coming made him look away god such a positive guy! It ticked him off but whatever, as they were coming close to the dressing room he saw Izzy get all bubbled eye and then he started hugging him"God Izzy what's wrong with you get off me!"he yelled. Seeing Izzy's reaction made him glare deadly then he told him he needed to calm down. Which made him turn away"Tch.."he said only and then kept walking Izzy getting run into and apologizing and having a reunion with a girl but she was from A7VGELS why was she here! They weren't suppose to see the group till tomorrow right! Maybe she just got lost or something?? No that wouldn't make sense....he just walked in the fitting room and he saw all the others of the band and his eye twitched in annoyance.They were barely dressed or just in the most exposing of clothes. Ugh nope they were apparently meeting them today,he turned away"I'm not staying in here..."he said seriously.Then walked out of the fitting room and bumped past Tetsu and sat in the hallway.

ą˅๏ɨďɨɲǥ ¥๏µ: Hallway xxxxx ąɲɲ๏¥ɨɲǥ ʍ€: Everyone! xxxxx ώh๏ ȼąя€$ ąβ๏µţ ƒ€€ℓɨɲǥ$! : Very Annoyed xxxxx ʍ¥ ǥ€ąя? : Rocker Bluexxxxx я๏ȼЌɨɲ ๏µţ! : Vocals!

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

xxxx♮♯𝑇etsuya 🅣🅔🅣🅢🅤𝒦imura♮♯

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Tetsu sighed, too many things happened in the blink of an eye. First, Caeden appeared out of nowhere, which wasn't unusual for the quiet guy. Then Ryohei crashed into one of them the petit girl Kanoko, he always talked about, she also happened to be one of the girls in A7VGELS, the all girl band they were going on tour with. What are the odds. Then Elijah showed up with snacks, which made made him twitch, they were the kind of snacks that would leave crumbs everywhere. More for him to clean up... then the part he found the most humor in, Aki. He came back after going into the fitting room for a brief second, to now sitting against the wall. He let out a soft chuckle, "Eli, didn't I tell you that I am not cleaning up after you guys on the tour?!" He scolded the new arrival, forgetting he wasn't around when he was bitching to Aki and Ryohei moments prior to the crash.

He then turned to Aki, twitching. "Get your grumpy a** into the fitting room, Aki! Seriously, let's just get this over with. We were warned that we'd have to share the room with them, no reason to have a panic attack for seeing them half naked."Tetsu smirked, the resident play boy of the band, "half naked" was more than he was used to seeing. Or so he liked to claim. He knew better than to force Aki into the room, but he wasn't about to have the tour ruined completely, before it began. He wondered though, if Aki knew that they being forced into duets with the girls at each concert as well, they really didn't have one god forsaken moment to themselves. Then again, it was still up in the air if they were taking two separate buses to the hotels and venues.

"Caeden, Ryohei, Elijah, when you three are done out here... get into the fitting rooms." he barked at them. Tetsu then let out a drawn out sigh, scratching the back of his head. He looked down at Kanoko, he didn't know much about the petite thing, just that she irked him, as did all of those brats. Without saying anything to her, he made his way into the fitting room himself.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Company:
Kanoko, and the DEMO7VS
I sing for:
Myself
Mood.
Bleh

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

PLEASEℓєт мє ѕιηg уσυ му__ⓜ ⓔ ⓛ ⓞ ⓓ ⓨ____ι PROMISE тσ ѕнσω уσυ тнє cσℓσя ιη тнє ωσяℓ∂
      ιт'ѕ ησт αℓℓ__ⓑ ⓛ ⓐ ⓒ ⓚ____ⓦ ⓗ ⓘ ⓣ ⓔ
      tab tab tab тнιѕ ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт MONOCHROMATIC_____тнιѕ ℓιƒє ιѕ FLOURISHED__
      tab LISTEN тσ му__ⓛ ⓨ ⓡ ⓘ ⓒ ⓢ
      tab tab tab tab tab тнєу'ℓℓ cαяяу уσυ αωαу ƒяσм уσυя__ⓦ ⓞ ⓡ ⓡ ⓘ ⓔ ⓢ! ♪
      tab ƒєєℓ ωнαт ι ƒєєℓ ...________

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ι ωαηт тσ нєαя уσυя__ⓗ ⓔ ⓐ ⓡ ⓣ '__SONG! ♬ ♩__♫♪

User Image
tab tab tab tab Ӄαησӄσ__φσυƒƒєℓ

tab Before she could make out an apology, the red head was already rambling with his. Her lip quivered as she attempted to speak, but someone had pressed the mute button on her voice (and fast forward on her heart). This was not how she wanted their long awaited meeting to go. She was hoping for the casual hug.. Not a full on collision while being covered in flour. Blinking at the hand that was thrusted towards her, and least the rest of her body still worked. She managed to place her small, delicate hands in his, her cheeks burned more when she felt how warm he was. "C-Calm down! You'll make a fool of yourself if you don't!" She advised herself, but it didn't help much, she was still a bit shakey. Listening to Ryo-kun apologize once again, she had to say SOMETHING. "I-It's alright, I should've saw where I went to running." Oops. Her voice was shaking, and her head was spinning so much her words jumbled up into a bit of nonsense. She shook her head as if to erase the phrase and attempted again, "I-I-I mean.. I should've seen where I was going." Once she corrected herself, she was lifted to her feet she looked up at his face who was beaming a smile at her, "Kano-chan!! I can't believe it it's a day earlier I get to see you yay!!" His smiling was contagious as her lips made a small grin in return. Before she could comment though the girl was pulled into a hug, "Ahhhh Kano-Chan you're still soooo cute!" "Eeep!" She squeaked out as she latched her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall if he let go, he was so much taller than her she'd fall right back over if he let go, it was best to have a grip. He began swinging her back and forth, GAAAH! She felt like a plushie with its arms and legs flopping in the air. She clung tighter, and her pig tails bounced around, "Eeeeep! R-Ryo-kun you're..ehh.. Dizzy.." After so many spins the room was a blur of colors moving in all directions. She couldn't even tell that Aki had left for the fitting rooms, or that sweets had appeared with the missing member for DEMO7VS. Wait, sweets? Finally able to lift her head she saw a box of doughnuts, and then to see who held them. It was Elijah as he held the box towards everyone. Ehh... Ryo-kun was holding her up in front of all his band mates, wasn't he the least bit embarrassed?! The blush wouldn't erase no matter how hard she tried to calm down. The spinning had ceased at least, so she could make out faces.. Eeek, was that a glare from Tetsu?! "W-W-What I do?" She thought completely flustered, she didn't know what she could have done to anger him... Was it because she ran into Ryo-kun?..Just how a**l was? He barked at his members, he was scary... Though.. The blonde Tetsu was nothing compared to the silver hair'd Aki... If he shot a glare in Kanoko's direction she'd turn ice from the freezing stare... At least Ryo-kun and the boy with doughnuts seemed nice... Then she heard the words 'fitting room'. Why would the boys be... It was A7VGELS time to... Did they really put at the same times?... Oh god... After this realization, "Please let the girls be dressed... PLEASE say don't let me have revealing clothes... Please..." She was crying on the inside at the thoughts running through her head.. She was too innocent and shy to pull off anything Roxas or Rina would put on... Though the stylist were usually good with her.. She was pretty much the doll of the group.. Sigh, poor Kanoko.. What are you going to do?

Lєт му ѕσηgѕ тσυcн уσυMу ѕσηgѕ ѕαу ι'м ƒєєℓιηg__ⓔⓜⓑⓐⓡⓡⓐⓢⓢⓔⓓ
      tab tab tab *squeaks*__Dση'т мιη∂ мєι-ι'м נυѕт__ⓑⓔⓘⓝⓖ ⓗⓤⓖⓖⓔⓓ...
      ι-ι-ι ωαѕη'т нι∂ιηg ι ωαѕ נυѕт αт__ⓝⓔⓐⓡ ⓕⓘⓣⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓡⓞⓞⓜ
        Pℓєαѕє ℓєт мє ѕтαу ву уσυя ѕι∂є Ⓡⓨⓞ-ⓚⓤⓝ Ⓐⓚⓘ Ⓣⓔⓣⓢⓤ Ⓒⓐⓔⓓⓔⓝ Ⓔⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ
          tab tab tab tab tab M-му cяυѕн?!Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ'ⓣ ⓣⓔⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ! /(/o//^//o/)/
          tab *twirls*
          __ιѕ _THIS_ αℓяιgнт
          ι'м вєѕт єχρℓαιηιηg муѕєℓƒ тняσυgн _SONG! ♫______________Aℓℓσω мє тσ _SING_ ƒσя уσυ

Out _ of _ Credulous ...

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

ƬĤĪS ĪS ƬĤƐ ΛŔƬ ѠĤƐИ Ī SΛY Ī DИƬ ѠΛИИΛ Ī'M SƬŔИƓƐŔ ƬĤΛИ ƐѴƐŔ ßƐFŔƐ
ƬĤĪS ĪS ƬĤƐ ΛŔƬ ѠĤƐИ Ī ßŔƐΛҠ FŔƐƐ ƇΛƱSƐ Ī ƇΛИ'Ƭ ŔƐSĪSƬ ĪƬ И MŔƐ

Rina looked over at Hika raising an eyebrow "Just don't get anything on the clothes" she said simply going back to sticking jewels in her hair "Do we have any of those iridescent ones that change colors in the light? " She asked soon she was given another sheet and she added those to her hair soon her blonde locks were like a gold and diamond waterfall cascading over her back and shoulders she looked over at Roxy who was as flirty as ever and smirked "My drama lama flies first class you know that " She winked before an intern rushed out with jewel incrusted thigh high boots "They arent the final product but they will do for now " The intern said helping Rina into them and taking the others away to be bedazzled. When Roxy asked about Koko she tilted her head staring at herself in the mirror "Nope not since yesterdays meeting...Probably in the kitchen is my best guess" she laughed when she saw Aki open the door to walk in but ended up leaving quickly then as she was turning she stopped quickly curls flying and the jewels catching light. Tetsuya from Demons walked in and her mood got worse"Oh great the playboys here" she mumbled trying not to glare turning back to the mirror fluffing out her curls "Intern! write down that I need that extra glittery eye shadow you know from the jewelry shoot we did?" she asked well more like commanded "In silver, light pink and black " she added walking over to the counter grabbing some water to sip on while the others got worked on her eyes kept flicking to Tetsuya he was always in the tabloids about his conquests in women it made her sick. She leaned over to Roxy"Bet ya I can do high kicks better than you in these heels" she winked playfully at her friend. Rina could dance but she wasn't anywhere near her friend and couldn't make a routine flow to save her soul thankfully they had the lovely Roxy to choreograph"Oh Roxy my love I need help with some moves on my next song if you would help me I would love forever~" she begged sweetly the only time you would see Rina nice off stage or out of interviews was when she was talking to her bandmates and even sometimes not then.

User Image

Ī ĿĪҠƐ ƱS ßƐƬƬƐŔ ѠĤƐИ ѠƐ'ŔƐ ѠΛSƬƐD tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ĪƬ MΛҠƐS ĪƬ ƐΛSĪƐŔ Ƭ SΛY ĪƬ

Ī ĿĪҠƐ ƱS ßƐƬƬƐŔ ѠĤƐИ ѠƐ'ŔƐ ѠΛSƬƐD tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ĪƬ MΛҠƐS ĪƬ ƐΛSĪƐŔ Ƭ FΛҠƐ ĪƬ

tab tab M♡♡D:Annoyed but happy to be with friends tab tab Ѵ♡ĪƇƐ tab tab Ŀ♡ƇΛƬĪ♡И: Fitting room tab tab ♡ƱƬFĪƬ: Jewel encrusted body suit tab tab ƐИƬ♡ƱŔΛƓƐ: band members and Tetsuya
User ImageUser Image

Caeden blinked, literally not even a minute later a girl came and crashed into one of his fellow band-mates, Izzy. He blankly stared at her -- a bit startled from the sudden scene and he raised an eyebrow at the girl. And before anyone else cold react Izzy had already beat them to it -- he practically was fangirling over the girl but Caeden didn't bother to comment on that -- he figured it was Izzy's personality, always the friendly type. He did glance at the girl -- and she did look oddly familiar but Caeden couldn't exactly pinpoint where he knows her from. His eyes narrowed slightly at her in concentration before said concentration was broken by one of his 'brothers' appearing -- with donuts.

His eyes immediately sparkled with interest and he slung an arm over Elijah, grabbing a cup of coffee for himself and already beginning to munch on a doughnut, "My favorite," he managed to mutter out all the while chewing on the delicious sweet doughnut. He was very grateful for the caffeine too -- he would probbaly need it through out the day to avoid 'crashing'. He blinked when Aki who had stepped inside the fitting room and a second later he stepped back outside muttering something about not staying in there.

This made Caeden curious -- he released himself from Elijah before peering inside the room, his eyes flickered with amusement and what Aki had witnessed before returning to his own band-mates. He gave another look to the girl who had previously bumped into Izzy and it finally 'clicked' for him. She was part of the rival band that they were to go on tour with and he was sure as hell not going to enjoy it -- he'd rather just have him and his band-mates go on tour not have their rival band tag along. He shook away the thought before returning to his position with one of his arms over Elijah -- who still held the delicious doughnuts. If his band-mates weren't going into the fitting room he as hell was not going to strut in their by himself.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

𝄆Ⓐsuna 🄷🄸🄺🄰🅁🄸 Hikarⓤ⬅︎𝄇

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Asuna was ushered back into the dressing room for a second outfit change before she was released. She nearly screamed. She felt almost violated just by looking at herself in the mirror. She almost laughed at the nautical inspired outfit, a white criss-cross crop top that showed too much belly, dark navy blue high waisted shorts that showed too much leg, the only thing she actually liked about the outfit were the nude-colored flats on her feet."RINA! NO! I TOLD YOU ONE OR THE OTHER, I AM NOT SHOWING EVERYTHING OFF" She screamed from inside the changing booth. Ripping the clothes off and putting on her original outfit, she stomped out of the fitting area in a rage.

Where does she get off on doing that to me?! She was humiliated that Rina and Roxy ever thought she would be comfortable in wearing that, hell she couldn't even get away with the fedora with that outfit. As she reached the hallway with her cousin, not that many members of either band knew yet, Kanoko and a blonde that looked familiar holding donuts and coffee were currently residing. She looked at Kanoko with a fierce gaze, almost scary enough to rival Rina and Roxas. "Sorry boys to take her away, but Kanoko-cchi was supposed to be in the fitting room about fifteen minutes ago." She then crossed her arms at the other blonde, not Tetsuya, her cousin, but the one holding food and coffee. "Are you a new intern or something? If so, you're not supposed to be dilly-dallying in the hallway! I take it those are for us?" she grabbed the tray of coffee and the package of sweets from the poor blonde. Tsking under her breath.

"Miss Hikari, we need you back in the fitting room, before you go-." her designer came out looking for her, raising an eyebrow at the scene. He opened his mouth several times, to speak but abruptly closed it seeing Hikari's cold soul-stealing glare. "Please miss? You too Miss Kokoa!" he bowed frantically before leading Hikari back to the dressing room. Asuna growled, carrying the trays of food and hot beverages in the room, looking back to see if Kanoko followed but it didn't look like it.

"I am so sorry miss Hikari, it's just one more outfit we really need to take in?" The man was nervous, and in a moment Hikari would find out why he was in such a state. Being thrusted into the room, she saw it on a hanger, and then... she lost it. Calmly she put the showy dress on, not only was her cleavage hanging out, the dress was way too short, and open, and the thigh-high boots were incredulously suggestively high. The only thing she enjoyed about the entire outfit was the snake bangle on her arm and her trademark fedora. But indeed she lost her cool "Roxas, was this your doing?! I can't take this anymore, I am not your damned doll." She was furious, these girls knew exactly how to push her buttons, especially since she hadn't even had any vanilla until she remembered the box she took from that intern-that-really-wasn't an intern blondie. She took a bite of the vanilla glaze and felt a wave of euphoria wash over her, taking a calming breath. "Is there any way I can make a bet with you two and get you to stop dressing me like... well, like you?"

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Fitting Rooms ===> Hallway ===> Fitting Rooms
Company:
Rina, Roxy and Akira
I sing for:
Myself....Dis song
Mood.:
Annoyed, angry, hungry --& PISSED OFF,
Outfit:
Trying this on
then:this
Now: Currently wearing