Where: Bonding Grove ----& Surrounding woods
With: Other Far & Weres ----& Alone
Wearing: ( See Image)

'Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me'

User Image

While most of the growing crowd disappeared to hunt Arianna was left with few for company. Seeing none present she deemed strong enough she turned her back on the grove. She needed air even though it was all around she felt suffocated in the grove. Her bare feet carried across the earthy floor, she found comfort in feeling the earth beneath her. Knowing she had to select her own bond mate make her nervous. Of course at such a high rank as Queen she was used to speaking with others but with matters like this she had never considered marriage. She kept herself far to busy for these things. Running her long fingers over various floral she stood alone in the trees just outside an entrance into the grove. Already she felt better. Humming quietly she squatted down speaking softly to a strangely beautiful lavender toned flowers. The sweet smile brought a smile to her beautiful face. For now she would let her worries go, only for the moment. She couldn't forget what had to be done.

User Image

'So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
And shatter me'

OutOfCandy:

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Lagertha Bjorn▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The challenge was little of her business anyway. But it interested her greatly. How Gavin reacted, or more it wasn't specifically him but all wolves who struggled. Eventually the strange brute took his leave. He did not look at her, but she curiously watched him. Observing the confidant and quiet movements he made, before leaving her sight and disappearing into the forest. She was torn between remaining and following after the stranger. Curious by the fact that Gavin seemed so agitated by him. Why? She wanted to ask. What was so threatening to Gavin about this one male?

Lost to her thoughts she hardly heard the approaching of another. Lost to her mind she had forgotten that there were not only wolves here. Very slowly her golden orbs moved. Lifting up beneath her thick black lashes. Her eyes were lined by black. Linking her mortal form to that of her wolf. She accepted both. But the contrast made her eyes more captivating. Erik. The sound of the name flickered a memory. Perhaps it was a name of a boy she had once known, or a young love. She did not meet his eyes. It was a habit of her's now. Not that she was a naturally submissive wolf. She did not slink or go to lower herself. She was proud and still. Gracefully still. Rooted in her spot like the tree she rested against. Her eyes were not fearful even if they only rested as high as his lips. She saw all of him. She was only ranked as Omega and to raise her eyes to any other would be a challenge.

She did not openly seek fights nor did she strive to boost her position in the pack. Even if it did not suit the brilliantly red wolf. Where many only showed golden eyes when near change or great aggravation her's seemed natural and consistently this way. No during her change her right drew a icy blue and the other a more intense gold. She took her time responding. Uncertain as to how she was expected to act. Certainly aggression would not be tolerated. More over aggression would only trigger more annoyance. "Erik..." Her voice was soft like the first morning breeze. She spoke differently than the others. A stranger accent to her tongue.Thick and strong. "I am Lagertha." His smile caused her to lift her eyes to his cheeks, before a small one of her own secretly tugged at the corners of her full lips, but it did not dance across her face.

Watching him jump to a branch her eyes followed every movement. Each flex and ripple of muscle that was used. Then she let her gaze befall the herb he cradled in hand. Small strands of her red hair shifted across her face to the opposite side. "You have little to fear of me, so if you desire to come closer then do so." Lagertha was difficult to provoke. But that did not say her beast was any less dangerous. Once enraged her bloodlust was unquenchable. Her wrath knew no end. But she did not reject what she was. More so she seemed to embrace it more. Of course her animal side was not happy with her rank. "I will not be so swift to bite." She finished. The company was pleasant and oddly relaxing. Soothing in it's own way. Yes it certainly had something to do with the name. Erik... where did she know this name? She could not fully recall it. Like a story in some book. The tale continued before abruptly halting in the middle of some sentence. It was tormenting and cruel.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

“Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.”
Company:: Many Fae and wolves, and Erik
OOC::Yay interaction!!!

Beloved Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
A single light, a ton of energy.

==Location// Just bumped straight into the Queen...Awkward!

After a few moments of solitude, Elanor decided to head back to the grove. It would be time to eat soon and she wanted to be there in time since she was already starving.
After a few minutes of walking, she could hear someone speaking softly. She could tell right away it was a beautiful Fae's voice. She followed it and was lost in a trance as she smacked right into the person of question.
Ouch...
She planted her feet on the ground and dusted herself off before realizing who stood before her.
My queen, i am so sorry, did i hurt you?
She bowed quickly before the Queen and then looked her over, making sure she hadn't caused her any harm in the bump. If she had known it was the queen who had sung so beautifully to the flowers she would've been more courteous in her approach. Elanor looked around to find her bag of fish and place it over her shoulder, holding onto it tightly. An apologetic look still on her face.
Being that she lived in the Grove, she had seen Queen Arianna multiple times but never like this. She seemed so lost in her song and almost sad. Is everything okay? I hope i am not stepping out of place by asking. Elanor was steady on her feet now that she was regarding Queen Arianna.

Wealthy Star

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
=*= Queen Arianna Elsia Marionette =*=
Fae Queen

Where: Bonding Grove ----& Surrounding woods
With: Other Far & Weres ----& Alone
Wearing: ( See Image)

'Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
And shatter me'

User Image

She shouldn't of let herself get lost in her private moment but she had and had another run into her. Arianna jumped a bit at the impact a gasp escaping her lips. It took a second before her senses caught up to the present. "No my dear Elanor I am not hurt." She replied with a gentle smile. "Are you alright?" The Queen asked looking the young Fae over. She knew mostly all the Fae's even if she they weren't a part of her subjects. Elanor was quite the talented creature from what she could recall. Her highness' smile faded a bit at her next question but she regained herself. She had made it too obvious. "Ill let you in on a secret...." Arianna paused a moment,"I'm a bit nervous." It was mostly true. She was nervous but who wouldn't be. Pairing off with someone you hardly knew and then having to marry that said person. Seeing as it would be best to take the subject off of her present feelings she thought of something else. "Enough about me, how are you doing?" Arianna asked curiously studying the Fae before her. Arianna plucked one of the flowers she had sang too, of course she thanked the plant before hand with a silent prayer. The flower rested in her left palm as the right hand worked a bit of magic incasing the floral in a crystal sphere. It would be a nice souvenir.

User Image

'So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
And shatter me'

OutOfCandy:

LO-StoryTeller-VE

Beloved Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
A single light, a ton of energy.

==Location// Conversing with the Queen fae about deep stuff

Elanor was thrown a bit off guard when her highness admitted to being nervous. Who wasn't nervous in this situation, but the Queen, one who followed these rules so passionately. Elanor couldnt imagine the amount of marriages and bonds that Queen Arianna was already responsible for, the fact that she too experienced nervousness was almost a complete shock to her, but again, who wouldnt be nervous about spending the rest of their lives with someone they were only about to meet.
Queen, i appreciate you confining in me. It makes me feel all the more sure that we all have fears and nerves, but we must all put that to the side and do our duties, to the agreement and to ourselves.
With another bow, Elanor thought carefully about the Queen's question to her. How was she doing? She wasn't all to sure since nothing had really changed for her yet.
My Queen, in all honesty, I am worried. I have not yet been told who i am to wed. My parents have told me they decided, but i have not been made aware. So it is a bit nerve wrecking as well i guess. But i am okay. Just caught some fish.
Poor fish she thought. She had sang a great song in sorrow for them as she hunted them down. This was life though, everyone needed to eat in order to survive.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
LO-StoryTeller-VE
User Image
J a c k i e ++ L y c

With a flutter of her hand, Jackie tried to swat away at Erik.
This is not a game of 21 questions!
She growled deeply then sighed in defeat and turned her attention to the path she was walking, deer still hung over her shoulder. She hoped that if she just played nice fore now he would leave her alone, or she could just snap his neck at have him for dinner. Calm down Jackie.. breath. If she didnt calm herself down now, all this adrenaline would force her into a turn and then there was no telling what she would do. She hated faeries but she wasn't about to lose all chances of peace by getting kicked out from the grove and never knowing if her madness could be tamed.
If i answer your questions will you leave me the hell alone?...Yes we turn into our true form or our were form. No we arent located in the north, besides our cousins the arctic wolves, but they do not have any other form. No we are not afraid of the Fae Queens. WE have agreements with them and it helps us. And that agreement is, yes, we must marry each other and attempt to find someone we can bond to so that the fae's powers can be strong and the were mind can be tamed. Its a bunch of mushy craziness is what it is. But we all need it.
She had lost herself in her words, actually explaining this out loud was a first and it just sounded as ridiculous as it felt, but deep down it almost warmed her cold heart and gave her some hope.
Jackie. she huffed her name before making a sharp turn into an area crowded with trees in hopes that he wouldnt be able to fly around her.

==Location// trying not to kill erik
================================
Burn brighter...

{{o.o.c.//.}}

Can you please edit this post if you read the other profiles we do in fact have a pack from the north. And one su h perso. Did posg introducing himself as from the northern mountain pack

Beloved Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Llsia_Rose

Ofcourse! Sorry I was going off of what Erik said about no were being in the north. I'll deffinately edit it now! Bare with me cuz I'm doing this on my tiny iphone lol

Unforgiving Warlord

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
GWYN (No last name)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Gwyn looked at the hunter who was taking her time to kill the boar. 'Why would someone take the time for a little chant and risk the prey escaping?' Gwyn thought. "Well the boar is yours." She said trying to hurry the hunter along. Gwyn twirled her spear in her hand. She has heard a roar a bit ago but she couldn't identify it. Whatever it was it was huge. "What could be that large?" Gwyn said to herself.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
LO-StoryTeller-VE
Llsia_Rose

Ofcourse! Sorry I was going off of what Erik said about no were being in the north. I'll deffinately edit it now! Bare with me cuz I'm doing this on my tiny iphone lol

THank you so much for understanding, and I want to apologize again publicly for quoting you in chat and making it seem i was calling you out. I usually do handle things that way but with this conversation already being responded to I wanted to make sure (having not read everything yet) that if anyone else needed to edit knew that was coming.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Brielle had been battling her own madness that she had not even noticed that one of the wolves that Gwyn had summoned was in fact a mad wolf of her own kind and Brielle had to suppress a growl of outrage. Allowing a were to live with their madness was indecent and cruel in the woman's mind and she had a word or two to say to the fae before the day was done. However her rage filled thought that would normally set her madness aflame were calmed when the second fae Ky not only acknowledged her but spoke for the first time.

IT was not the woman's words that touched the deepest part of Brie and her were, but the tone and the magic that mingled with it that did. For the first time since she was a girl Brielles madness was managable and calm.. it was not gone, heavens no, but it shrunk back to the recesses of her mind to bask in the voice that was Ky. Feeling much better, anger subdued and the now irritating little fae itching for a hunt Brielle stepped forward into the clearing to get the boars attention, if it charged anyone she wanted it to be her, let Ky have the kill and the honor. Brie will be the bait.

Brielle did not roar at the beast knowing that it would turn tail and run at her massive voice, but instead she winked at the two fae, turned her rear to the thing and began taunting it by waving her a** around as if the perfect target for it to take its own rage out on.

(Kimmy gonna let you be the one to control what the boar responds to and does as you are the one to bring him out.)

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

The happy little female skipped off while Gavin was having his stare down with the male before him. When the male broke his stare and presented his kill and words of peace Gavin nodded in acceptance.. another aplha hmm.. this will be difficult he thought with dismay.. his human half knew how to play politics well and be at peace in neutral territory. However with his madness so deeply instilled into him right now he doubted it would allow him to play the pretty dance of niceness when a strong alpha male was in his territory, whether it was his territory or not..

HE would have to speak to his pack about this prepare them for whats to come and his avoidance of the approaching alpha to the area. With the leave of the fae woman, only to return and speak to the other farther away from him Gavin looked up for Lyrix to speak with him. HIs gaze caught sight of Lagertha speaking to a male fae and made a note to speak with her as well or have lyrix do so.

Pushing his great weight off the grass he gave curtious nods to the fae women as he passed them to walk to the side of pack member. "We have a problem," he said his voice low and his head turned so that the women could not read his lips should they have the skill.

"Another alpha is coming to the area to be bonded as well.. I am too far gone to play nice to one that could possibly challenge me.. Whether he means to challenge me or not." he explained despite his words Gavin didn't appear to be on the verge of madness he composed himself well, though Lyrix and Lagertha would know better than anyone how quickly that could change. "I mean to avoid him until I can form a strong bond to tame the beast inside me.. I have a task for you however.. more like two." he said and this time looked the man in the eye "Should the alpha ask about my behavior feel free to explaine to him that I cannot control the beast and did not want to instigate a fight on peaceful grounds." he issued the first order leaving the other one hanging for a moment so he made sure that the lad knew the gravity of his words.
User Image
User Image

x.Erik Svarog
xx.location: grove
xx.company: Lagertha

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Erik nodded once at the female’s introduction, locking her name in his memory and expecting that to be the end of it. He chewed on a leaf and made himself comfortable on his perch. He wondered for a moment too if it would be easier if he shifted into a raven again. It was odd. At home, if he wasn’t in his true form then he was usually in the form of a wolf. He never imagined that among werewolves, his go to form would be a raven.

His thoughts were interrupted when Lagertha spoke again. She kind of invited him to sit with her. How intriguing! So far his first impression of werewolves was that they were curt, rude even, angry, quick to turn to aggression and undeservingly haughty. Seeing one who wasn’t, well, that made Erik all the more curious about the species. He nodded and jumped down from the tree, landing with grace and shifting back to his normal size. He had changed his size, made himself smaller, so that he could fit on the tree without hitting his head on another branch. Now on the ground he stood at his full height again.

He moved to sit next to her, leaving about an arm’s length of space between the two. “Well! I think you’re the first werewolf I met today that hasn’t threatened to tear my wings off!” As if to emphasize his words, he unfolded his wings and they buzzed for a moment, though did not carry him off. He smiled brightly as he looked over his shoulder at his wings, as if they were prized possession.

Of course, not all the wolves had been curt with him, that Gavin Alpha fellow hadn’t even acknowledged him. Speaking of which, Erik glanced at said weremale and squarely tucked his wings away again. That smile on his face dropped as well. If he thought the other werewolves were, maybe just slightly dangerous, this male looked downright unstable. Why was such a sickly creature allowed to live? Why had his pack not thrown him to the proverbial wolves? Surely having that werewolf in the pack did nothing for them...in fact, he recalled how Brielle had acted when the sick werewolf appeared. He was clearly of status. Why had no other, stronger and younger wolf taken his place?

He came to only one conclusion, werewolves are strange creatures. As if the thought reminded him that he was seated next to one he looked back at Lagertha then looked to the herbs in his hands. He had a few sprigs, one of which was smaller than the rest and missing two leaves. He plucked another two leaves from this sprig and offered one to Lagertha. “Would you like a leaf?” He popped the other leaf in his mouth and smiled again, “The leaves are sweet.” Which would explain why one of the stems was smaller, Erik had made a small snack of them already.

“I didn’t hunt, but still wanted to contribute. I asked the plants what would taste good with game.” He chuckled to himself and looked down at the half eaten stem hidden among the other herbs, “Though, I might just eat all of this myself soon.”

Movement caught Erik’s eyes. His red orbs following Gavin as the sickly were made his way to another werewolf, the one who gave Erik quite the nasty reply when he asked a simple question earlier. His muscles tensed, coiled up ready to spring him away should the werewolves really decide to tear off his wings, and probably more. He looked back at Lagertha, trying to cover up the fact that he was a little nervous with a smile. “I saw a group hunting a boar, I think this would be excellent with boar, don’t ya think?” Even still he tried to act as if he hadn’t a care in the world.

((OOC: sweet+boar= honey glazed ham anyone? i just made myself hungry))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lirix Shadowtooth
Gamma Wolf

Lirix was once more a human, Tending the fields of the pasture that his father, and mother had kept. Everything was in place and not a hair out of touch. It would look perfect to most passer-bys. The hay bailed perfectly next to the barn, without even a single straw pushing out of the bail. The chickens were all in the cages orderly, and the horses in their stables with naught but their large heads poking out of their doors, begging for food. “Lix,” His mother’s nickname for him, “Come and get your food before it gets cold, and don’t forget to feed the animals they need to eat to.” A sweet voice that couldn’t harm a fly yelled from the doorway of their little farmhouse. They didn’t make much money, and what little they did was spent on the farm. He hadn’t cared though their life was peaceful, and they always had a belly full at the end of the day.

A smile had broken on the were’s face in real time as the memory had played, knowing that just around the corner his life would change forever, but before his memory had gotten a chance to re-encounter that horrid night, Gavin had approached him, and snapped him out of his stupor. Glad, that Gavin didn’t meet eye contact with him, for he would have to admit defeat quickly if he had, or fear of Gavin’s madness taking over, and ripping Lirix’s vocal cords as well as his eyes right out of his breathing body.

In a way when the brute had approached him he was just as frightened as relieved, but he wouldn’t allow his expressions so easily read, so on the outside it looked like he was unfazed by the man’s approach. His words however did little not to show his expression. A look of utter shock had contorted on his features, and one that didn’t stay for long, but it stayed long enough to administer damage. Keeping his head turned away from Gavin, he had thought over what the alpha had just spilled in his ear.

It wasn’t long into contemplating the words that he had gotten distracted by the fluttering of wings, none the less, and cocked his head quickly to find the source. The source was a Fae, he could only guess for it didn’t look like any normally made creature. His yellow orbs had locked on the creature with a look that could only suggest one thing, Dinner. He hadn’t meant the look, but merely did it to stop the damn fluttering that had consistently increased his headache from the sake.

As his head reminded him of the sake his brain switched back to one of paranoia, however his hungry gaze had sat still. And finally he had broken the long awaited silence with a deep sigh, before he continued. “Gavin, I’m sorry, but I cannot do such a thing, To betray my leader is to betray my own trust.” He said little, but he always did when speaking to the Alpha, for little was needed to say. But he would elaborate further before going to the next topic that intrigued his addled mind. Lagertha, I hope you know the better answer. He had thought quickly before continuing. “I will not sell out my leader, However; I will speak to this new alpha, and explain him that shouldn’t continue the eldest of the wolves traditions tonight, I will not go further in-depth, Now of you're second command, I’m listening.” His tone changed, and with it was clear that the question shouldn't be pursued any longer, his voice had sounded impatient, and it would seem that the look of hunger towards the bat wings had intensified, before Lirix, had finally found Lagertha, sitting next to the bat thing.

"Power Without Balance is meaningless."

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
Mood: Bored.
Out Of Cheats: 
Llsia_Rose

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
User Image

Ky gave a half grin at the werewolf’s taunting of the boar. Her blades heated in her palms, singing to sink into the flesh of the boar. Her eyes lit with the excitement of the kill and she moved with the speed and agility that came naturally to her. In the wink of an eye she was on the beast and had sunk her short swords at an angle behind each ear and into the brain, making the boars sacrifice swift and clean. She withdrew her coveted friends and cleaned them lovingly and with softly muttered words of praise at their loyalty to her. She looked up at the werewolf and fae alike, “Shall we make our way back to the Grove with our bounty?

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Gavin took in Lyrix's response with a sigh of relief, though the other alpha deserved the truth of the dangers nearby he also didn't want to give a strange werewolf reason to see weakness in an alpha and take over his pack. IF Lirix and maybe Lagertha could come up with an excuse to appease the other alpha, it would give Gavin time to tame his beast and properly apologize for his rudeness later.

When Lirix asked for the second Command Gavin hesitated, not out of fear for himself but out of regret for what he was about to ask the lad a heavy task indeed. Mad weres needed to be taken out it was a universal thought, however, very few wanted the responsibility to take them out. Alphas were the worst because they were strong and hard to take down and they were the leaders, it was hard to break habit of being loyal to a leader even after madness has taken over.

"Should my madness take over completely before I can bond with a fae, it is up to you and Lagertha to find a way to take me out. Hopefully before I kill someone." he said with a soft voice so as not to let wandering ears hear the dangerous words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff