• Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
~: Phoenix Darkwing :~
Syrian Lesson

She told the tale so many times
About the dream not meant to be
In a world of the free.

"In what way would I be teasing you? Everything I said was nothing but the truth."

Which was true. Even now. But she knew what the girl was talking about. With all the little things she did to her. But, then again it was all part of the game.

"As I said before. My name is Phoenix Darkwing. And you will soon find out our destation. "

Noticing a cafe still open at this hour, Phoenix went to head into the building. The sun slowly rising behind her. Casting off that morning glow. All the while she walked like a graceful cat. Not even making a sound with those sharp high heels she wore. There was one male and two females in the building. The male smelled of something she was overly use to. In so many ways. Death. Silly man. Doesn't he know no matter how much you spray yourself, you can never get rid of that smell. Just like the blood on your hands. No matter how much you try to wash it off or and cleanse yourself, you can never get rid of the stains. So why even bother with it?

Her blue eyes only scanned over the male in one quick second. It was enough to thake in ever little detail of him in her mind. Then they went to move onto the female. The female held something. Something she knew of. With her dead expression. Isaac! He was all over her. She'll deal with them later. After all, she had all the time in the world. Looking over at the waitress who give the woman an almost disgusted look, Phoenix let off a slight smile. Which made the girl almost freeze. The waitress caught herself and went to speak up to the whorish woman in front of her.

"M-my i help you miss?"

"Yes, I'm looking for the Siegfried Estats. You wouldnt happen to know where that is, would?"

"Th-the Siegfried Estats!? Why in the world would you want that infermasion?"

"To pay them a visit of course. One could say I'm an old aquantince of theirs."

The girl almost let out a startled laugh. Not believing this mad woman at all! After all why would some scarred up lowly trash like herself, know such important perfect people like them? The waitress went to look down at the woman, dismissing her and continued on with her work.

"I don't know where their estates are. Now if that's all you need, I need to get back to work."

But who can deny,
It's the best way of living
Between the truth and the lies

argoslikesyou_47

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
~NOIR~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ni Dieu,

Noir walked with pheonix to the cafe, it was odd how her heels stopped making sound. Noir thought that the woman said she was human such grace would seem impossible. As they entered the cafe Noir sniffed the air, there were the smells of food and liquor and coffee that made Noir lick her lips. From the people inside though something didn't smell right, it was like an ever so slight tang of metal, sulphur, and dried fat. The man with the woman made Noir's hairs stand up on the back of her neck and the woman he was with had a feeling like an empty echoing cave about her, the smell of tin was from the other man at the counter.

Noir took in the scene in less than a second and some sort of instinct was telling her to be careful. She watched as the waitress blew off the hollow woman and smiled her tail shaking with stifled laughter. The smell of the cafe itself was becoming over-powering and Noir's stomach growled. She saw a strawberry scone in a glass display and some little petite jars of jam that looked heavenly. The cat-girl's ears were down and slightly sideways as she stayed close behind her new friend Phoenix her hand lightly holding onto the back of the woman's clothes.
"What are we doing here? Are we gonna eat?" she whispered silently after tugging lightly.

Ni MaƮtre...
- Phoenix Darkwing -
cat_neutral

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
- Phoenix Darkwing -

She did not know that about the name. She shouldn't be surprised. There was always something more you did not know.

"Oh" she simply said. In her mind she was getting a bit more nervous. She now knew this man was probably a vampire, due to his comment about underground route and not liking the sun. She didn't have any good experience with vampires. In fact one time, one tried to kill her. She hated to place any vampire she didn't quite know into the category that they were bad, but she couldn't help it. The experience she had with the one had not been pleasant. At all. She decided she should probably get out of there.

"Oh shoot. I forgot, I have to feed my friends dogs, since she is away on vacation. I'm sorry to cut this short, but, could you either drop me off here and I can find my way back, or could you take me home please?" she said as calmly and innocently as she could. Being as discreet as she could, she felt around the door, looking for the door handle.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Trixie calmly walked into a building she did not know what kind of place it was and only wondered if anyone whould actually notice her in her little blue fox form. She guessed that she would be mistaken for a demon though.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Riley noticed the shop Damon pointed out. she was about to start walking when she noticed a change in him. His smile was gone and his eyes seemed almost pained. As he took off running she sprinted after him. She wondered what was going on she called after him. "DAMON WHAT'S WRONG?!" She was worried for him and hoped he would tell her so she could find a way to help him.

User Image
User Image

User Image

His legs propelled his body forward; his lungs expanded quickly with his breathing to keep the oxygen flowing. Faintly, he heard Riley's question. His mind was far too focused on his destination and the need to be there.

"Have to hurry," he panted out. Thankfully his body was in good condition; it had to be, or he likely would have died long before now. Unfortunately, the fight earlier was still having an effect. His feet stumbled a bit when another wave crashed into him. "Almost there."

His pace sped up only to skid to a sudden halt, his shoes grinding into the loose rocks littering the ground. Damon took a few moments to allow his mind to process the scene. A ring of four legged creatures were spread out around a central figure. They weaved around one another, keeping the center surrounded. His mind counted six. The winged creature in the center shrieked a warning cry; the powerful sound reverberating down the nearly empty street. "Nemesis," Damon breathed. Quckly, Damon cast his eyes around in search of a weapon.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Riley ran after him. She didn't understand what was going on at all. His behavior was strange to her. When Damon stopped she was able to catch up. She looked at him "What is going.." She froze as she saw the creatures. "What the heck? Can we not catch a break." She knew they had no weapons so it puzzled her as to why he and run into this situation. "Damon are you crazy there are a bunch of them and we aren't armed." She figured she could conjer something if needed but things were crazy and they were now out numbered

User Image

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
( -poke- where is everybody?)

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

User Image ā˜Ŗ User Image ā˜Ŗ User Image
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”“
Ī›į„‚Ī£X
ā”—ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”›

Alex flickers her eyes around the small cafe. As she drinks her ice tea and eat her cake. She shuts her eyes as the sweetness went down her throat. She stops eating realizing that the food was all gone. Even her company had left while she was lost in her own taste buds.

Alex sighs and then pays for her food. And then gets up. Leaving the small cafe. Her eyes flickering her eyes around. As her dress bellows out. Alex walks down to a book store. Not to far from the cafe. And looked in through the window. Her eyes scanning the book shelf. Wondering what to get to read when all of the cleaning was done. And there ! She smiles and walks into the book store. And picks up the book. She pays for it and leaves. Skipping happily to another store. This one to get food for her self and the ones living in side of the mansion. Mansion ? She shivers and then sighs. Maybe one day some one would help her. Maybe join her in this strange world ?

She shakes her head and then walks in. Buying food for her self and any one that was humanish. Which was not many. She got most of the things on sale. And so after buying all of these things. She starts to walk back to the mansion. Her eyes cast down. Thinking of what she would make for lunch. She hums softly thinking of the food she had gotten. Thinking of making soup for her self. Or maybe something else ? Oh the possibility was so high.

User Imageā˜Ŗ User Imageā˜Ŗ User Image

Ice princess654
sorry but i waited a week .-.

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ERHMAHGERHD I forgot about this place lol}}

Keero was.... Walking around....

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
(( sorry D: I was very very sick and collage got in my way of my free time TwT ))
User Image

User Image

The bird-like beast knelt in a bracing position, one wing cocked at an odd angle. One of the many lunged forward; the bird reared back, not unlike a horse, and lashed out with its talons. The attacker let out a cry and receeded with a growl.

"I know," he answered simply. His eyes continued their search of the area. Finally they alighted on the broken shaft of a broom. It was better then nothing. "I'm not leaving her. You may want to close your eyes for a moment." Quickly, Damon reached down to retrieve something from a small pouch previously hidden at his ankle. He then pressed his fingers to his lips and let out a shrill whistle before rolling the contents of the pouch toward the six creatures.

The small, metal looking marbles rolled toward the creatures. The bird, having heard the whistle, backed up quickly. It was about time he got here. The creatures closed in, believing their quarry to be showing fear. The round objects rolled to a stop just before reaching the group and detonated in a bright explosion.

(-pokes Bri back- I've been lurking around. ^^ )

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{ERRRHHMAHGERRGHD I forgot about this place again XD
Thanks for bringing me back Bri.... I just gotta remember what I was doing...}}

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
Noctis_Keero

After Lorenzo had taken her home, Anna decided to take one last walk, before she laid down to sleep. She wondered if Keero was ok. The last 2 times she had seen him, he had been bloodied and battered when she found him. He had gone to the amusment park with Selene and that was hours ago. As she was thinking this she ran into him. "Oh...hey Keero" she said. "Did you and selene have fun at the park?" She didn't meet his gaze, as she didn't want him to see her blush.

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bri-the_cookie_goddess
Noctis_Keero

After Lorenzo had taken her home, Anna decided to take one last walk, before she laid down to sleep. She wondered if Keero was ok. The last 2 times she had seen him, he had been bloodied and battered when she found him. He had gone to the amusment park with Selene and that was hours ago. As she was thinking this she ran into him. "Oh...hey Keero" she said. "Did you and selene have fun at the park?" She didn't meet his gaze, as she didn't want him to see her blush.

"It was...fun, surprisingly."
Keero was exhausted. He looked at Anna and smiled slightly.
"So how is the teaching?"
He asked with actual concern. That was when he saw her necklace and he grunted in surprise.
"How long have you had that necklace?"

Even though Keero's legs tired and his shoulders aching, he felt revitalized in his mind, by the aspect that it was the item he seeked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff