Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Daniel Akerman

"Death comes in all types of forms. Death of your innocence, or death of your body...I wonder what my innocence would say when seeing me now"

Blood on my name

User Image
The waitress had gone to take care of other customers, frankly Daniel was glad since she was becoming annoying. His lips are lightly place on the rim of the cup and he drinks more of his coffee though he could hear the waitress again. Daniel's eye somewhat narrowed as he looked over. He witnessed a young girl placing an order but the waitress didn't seem to pleased though Daniel sow something of interested. The women's hand. Such fine looking hands they were, the skin seemed soft and those fingers looked well sculpted and the size of the palm were to perfection.

The man stared at those hands and then he suddenly stood. Daniel just left his things as he walked up to the two with that gentlemen's smile. The waitress just turned and beamed when seeing him "oh sir! is there something wrong?" Daniel's eyes were just set on those hands "Yes, there is something terribly wrong" his head turned to the waitress "your being very rude to this young women, now serve her order with a smile" He somehow politely demanded. His voice sounded so smooth but yet so harsh "but-" "No no, do not say but. fill her order. now." That one eye of his stared down at the waitress which made her shiver. She gave a nod and rushed off.

Now that was done, Daniel looked at the younger women and again placed his smile "I'm deeply sorry for that, how about you sit with me while the waitress gets your tea and cake"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ΛᄂΣX
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Alex was staring off into space once more. That dull look in her eyes. But soon the males voice had snapped her out of her thoughts. No not thoughts. More like spacing out into the nothingness. Alex watches as the waitress was blabbing her head off .But was cut off off by the older male. She tucks her hair out of her face once more.Letting the light blond to brown hair fall down her back. She nods her head as her dull brown eyes flickers to the male. " .. Thank you for your help.. " She says to him softy.

She listens to him as he spoke to her. About joining him at his table. She nods her head softly and smiles. " Thank you again. I think I will.. " She looks up at him as her smile started to fade away slowly. Her hands were small and yet nicely shaped. It didn't look like they have ever been working hands. But then again she did work. Only she couldn't remember what it was. As she steps forward the waitress had come back with a cup of tea and her strawberry short cake. For some reason Alex had that strange feeling the female was glaring at her. Oh well let the female dwell in her own pity.

Alex looks at the male and then brings her hand out for a hand shake " My name is Alex , My I have the honor of your name sir ?" She asks him polity.She looks at the male with both of her dull eyes. As he looked at her with only one eye. He looked.. strong.. Well defined. And well. It seamed that if one crossed him wrong they would be dead on the spot.

Ice princess654

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

~: Isaac Darkwing :~
Mordred's Lullaby

"That would be very nice..."

Isaac looked at the room as they entered it. He went to undress. He would have to buy some new clothing tonight. He looked over at Luka and give off a playful smile. As he approched her, he heard his cell phone ring. The one thing of todays world he kept. Growling some he wondered why one of them was calling him.

"Hold on for one moment."

Awnsering his phone, he almost became deaf as his older sister started to yall in his ear.

"No...how the hell should I know? When do I ever do anything with the money? Why not ask our psychic sister if she knows.........same difference....whatever I'm not the one who is always around her......how about this...you guys look into it today and I'll look into it tonight if nothing comes up....whatever....bye.."

Hanging up the phone, Isaac turned it off and placed it on the dresser.

"My sisters can be so annoying at times..."

Kawaii Kitsune Ai
I'm cutting off Isaac's money! > biggrin

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image
~: Elric Siegfried :~
Kiss Me Kill Me

"Ah but that is where you are wrong. 'Aya' is indeed a Japanese name. It means color or design. But, since yours is just a nickname, I guess it does not count. Can you guess where my name comes from and what it means?"

The limo would drive out of the city. Then head into an underground tunnel as they talked.

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25

ℓυкα мєgυяιηє
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Luka looks at him and then tilts her head as she listens to him talking on the phone. Her mind didn't really care much for it. Seeing as he took care of the problem right away. She giggles softly and then shook her head." No its okay." She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist. ".. Your sister might be going crazy knowing that some one else has caught your eyes. " She giggles softly.

She then shrugs as she lets him go. Taking his hand instead to draw him to the king size bed once more. She sits back down and then smiles. The bed would sink once more. She didn't remember standing up. But maybe her mind and body were not together today. Well at less for now. She looks at Issac as if he was some kind of dream from far away.

- Isaac Darkwing -

- Phoenix Darkwing -

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Riley nodded and started walking. She hoped there weren't anymore shops like the last one.She walked in silence keeping her eyes out for another store. She thought it was weird that the man they just encountered looked like their attacker. she turned to Damon. "Was I the only one who thought that whole thing was weird?"

User Image

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name: Trixie
Race: Fox spirit
Sexuality: Straight
Personaity: Mainly kind and cheerful
Job: None just yet
Appearance: User Image

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
- Phoenix Darkwing -

Aya thought about his name for a moment. Thinking back to everything she learned from school and online.

"I believe your name is both English and Latin. In Latin it means 'The king' and 'Noble'. English it means 'Wise Ruler'".

Looking out the window, she saw they were heading out of the city which made her nervous, her heart quickening. "Where exactly are we going.....? How far is it?" She asked. If it was far, how exactly was she going to get home? Her eyes flickered over to him and then back to the window.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Trixie giggled and smiled as the bells on her sleeves and the one in her hair jingled as she walked closer to the outskirts of the city and jumped out of the way as she saw a limo coming her way 'Now why would someone with money want to travel away from the center of the city..?' she wondered.
User Image

"This place... It is more dangerous than it appears on the surface," Damon muttered out loud. Damon continued to walk, his strides long. Surely there was a shop in this city willing to sell him what he needed without putting the two of them in harms way.

The sun warmed the clothing resting against his skin. His energy was slowly returning. Another shop caught his attention, and he turned to point it out to Riley. However, before he could speak, he felt a sudden jolt. Damon's eyes grew wide, and his smile melted away. That comfortable feeling that usually rested gently in the back of his mind spiked in pain. His head swivled to the left, and he took off at a sprint.

11,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
~NOIR~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ni Dieu,

Noir felt her heart beating in her chest as the female rubbed cheeks with her and shivered a bit. With the description of 'other ways of passing essence' she blushed redder then realized the female was leaving. "W...Wait.... hey are you teasing me?" Noir asked and pranced after her eagerly, more curious of where she would lead her next. "So, where are we going? ...and I don't think I caught your name." she was a bit disoriented still despite the healing and essence, that and she had a short attention span sometimes.

Ni Maître...

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

~: Isaac Darkwing :~
Mordred's Lullaby

The demonic male just shook his head.

"No I don't think that is it. They don't even know about you. They are not even in this country. They are in Russia right now. The eldest of the twin hates me. But, I guess the feeling is mutual. She is so very annoying. The youngest is just some stupid weak dami-Goddess"

Going to push Luka fully on the bed, on her back, Isaac went to crawl on top of her.

"But enough about them...let us get some rest. "

Kawaii Kitsune Ai

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image
~: Elric Siegfried :~
Kiss Me Kill Me

"Yes, but it even goes further back then that. It originally came from Germany. But the name grew common in those parts of the world and they adapted to their new home land."

The vampire lord looked out the window. His eyes were not really paying to anything in pertercal.

"To my home of course. I really can't stand that awful rising sun. So we took the underground rout."

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25

ℓυкα мєgυяιηє

User Image

Luka listens to him as he spoke. So there were all related to him ? Seams he had it tough. " Thank goddess some one thought of putting each sibling on there own island. " She shook her head back and forth. Some times siblings were just a pain in the a**. Thank goddess for Luka she had none. As far as she knows any way. Luka and then gasps softly. She giggles and then nods her head " Yep." She smiles and then nuzzles his neck softly.

Luka nuzzles his neck some more as he crawl on top of her. She wraps her arms around him and then nods " Yea sleep sounds about good. Maybe when we wake up Alex will have gotten the things we need for dinner or break fest." She smiles at him and then shuts her eyes. She was tired. Today was a full day of fun and enjoyment.

- Isaac Darkwing -

- Phoenix Darkwing -

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Trixie was not really paying attention but she saw a male look outside the window of the limo as it passed her and her curiosity perked at her but she lightly shrugged it off as she changed into her blue fox form and started walking into the city and wondered who else would perk up her attention.
(her fox form is the one in the pic at her feet)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff