█████████████████████████████████████████████

Do you know
xxxxxxxxxx╳ ╳
You need people like me to feel?
xxxxxxxxxxxxI count your hearbeatsxxxxxx before you sleep
xxxxxxxI bite my fingernails to bone
xxxxxxxxxxxMaybe we're just having too much fun~❇

‘Clothes?’

The blonde kept his arms crossed, feeling like he had the higher ground before he was strung by the neck, literally, and dragged to the locker rooms. It was bad enough that the school saw this red haired twerp punch him in the face, but now there were students talking about him bending bent over and dragged. He could already feel the talks happening and how he was going to be ridiculed. He ******** dared someone to talk some s**t, but they were going to be the last person alive. What really worried him was Bara hearing about this. Now that guy would never let him live it down, and then he would just have to kill him. There would be no way around it. He would just have to kill him.

"Get the ******** off my tie." Shinsei cured, ripping it from his grip just as the boy dropped it. He huffed heavily, watching him strip before giving him a bland stare. His arms going back across his chest like "I'm not going to do s**t for you. You didn't even say please."

"I didn't do anything to take responsibility for."

Cyrsei

User Image
                                                                                IF YOU ARE A CLIFFHANGER ENDING
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIM THE ONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ━ ━ ♡
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am always going to be looking right to
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOH YOU CAPTURE MY attention

≎ ωɑιʈιɲჟ ɟიɾ ყიυ ʈი ɱɑӄе ყიυɾ ɱიѵе ⇢ ↺

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Shinji Matsuo

Shinji paused, making sure to leave his pants on, setting his hands on his hips. This guy sure was grouchy, but seriously, he couldnt see how he needed to make amends for this? "Because you spilled your food on me. And how much were you going to eat, there were three portions on that plate!" He glanced him over. He had a nice figure... seemed dudes with good bodies were not exclusively gay... which was a disappointing realization. Less for him... ugg, NO! Down boy! It hadnt even been an hour since it was decided to swear off dating.

He sighed and lowered his hands "Look.... I really need you to just not be a d**k, okay? I cant just go back to class a mess..." might have helped if he knew who this guy was... was he supposed to know him? Usually the ones to ask 'dont you know who I am' are some snotty higher ups who have their c**k under a magnifying glass 24/7. If he was such a big cheese then why did he know Shinji, but he didnt know him back?

"You gonna give me your name?" he asked, turning his eyes away.

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Shinsei HidenoriWarrior One

Do you know
xxxxxxxxxx╳ ╳

‘Siiiiiiiiiigh.’

Shinsei just rose a brow. It wasn't like he had purposefully spilled his food all over this guy's head and clothes. All he wanted to do was sit at the end of the table and pig out on his mountain of food. He knew the way he ate it would all be gone in a matter of minutes. It was a skill he seemed to have acquired at home. One minute his father would turn his head to talk to someone and the second he looked back Shinsei would have his plate cleared, standing up to wash it and get out of the room.

"I have a high calorie diet." The blonde retorted with a snort. He really didn't have the patience for this s**t. Sighing heavily, he left the boy standing there. He really just wanted to leave and have him stand there. However, he held a little sympathy. Both of them just ended up in a bad situation because some chuckle-heads thought it would be okay to rough house. He could understand - he opened up his locker, pulling out his basketball shorts, complete with a drawstring, and his jersey.

"Here." Shinsei said, throwing his practice clothes to Shinji. His name a blaring white across the back.

Cyrsei

User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Shinji Matsuo

Shinji blinked tightening an eye as he walked out... wait... was he? His face scrunched, dumbfounded... he was just leaving him here! A small sound escaped his throat before he sighed heavily and moved to sit down, resting his elbows at his knees and fists at his cheeks. Jerk... jerk jerk JERK! Was it possible to leave school? Where would he go? He didnt want to go home... like... at all. Nothing to look at.... nothing to look at. His arms moved to lean on his knees, slowly blinking as he stared at the floor.

Now what? Everything felt so transitional now... where was he supposed to go from here to get to the next thing? Where was he even headed? He ran a hand back through his hair and pushed to his feet. He was not about to let all this emotion overflow now. He moved to snatch his shirt off the floor, hearing a voice before straightening up, clothing hitting him in the face. He scrambled to let go of his own clothes and hug onto the uniform.

Blinking a few times, he stared at them, reading the name "Hidenori... Shin....sei?" he looked up at him "You're going to take my clothes to be washed?" he asked, smiling faintly. Heh... nothing to look at... he wouldnt be such a softie if that were true. Maybe he just didnt realize he was gay.

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Do you know
xxxxxxxxxx╳ ╳

‘He should always wear my name.’

Shinsei crossed his arms as he leaned on the wall. His eyes closed to give Shinji the respect to change. While he was used to seeing guys change all the time being the captain of the basketball team, he knew it was an uncomfortable situation for most. He opened them though, trying to get rid of the flash of an image of a girl he used to know holding onto his uniform, half naked. Shaking his head, he tried really hard to pay attention.

"You need to take them all off first." Shinsei said. It was the most obvious thing in the world to say, but it was also not right out saying that he was going to take them or not. It leaned more towards the option that he was going to, but he could also take them to the roof and throw them over the side of the building.

Cyrsei

User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Shinji Matsuo

Shinji smiled brightly for a brief moment "Hai!" he rid himself of the rest of the clothes and left them out, carrying the uniform with him to the shower, leaving it nearby and getting into a hot stream of water. He washed quickly, keeping his eyes closed as the water ran over his face. So maybe not a complete dickbag.... but he still had to be suspicious... at any second he could just come in here and... his heart jolted nervously. He backed out of the water a little and looked around. He had told the guy not to come in here with him, and there they were... in the shower... with a guy who still could have possibly set this whole thing up to corner him alone...

He really needed to give him the benefit of the doubt... not everyone was a sick maniacal plotter, out on world domination... just most people. Closing his eyes and shaking his head, he scrubbed through his hair. Before he knew it, he was mostly dry and coming out of the showers with Shinsei's uniform, not a terrible fit, but obviously not his size. He scrubbed at his hair with a towel and moved to sit, hiding his head under the towel as his hands shuffled rapidly.

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Do you know
xxxxxxxxxx╳ ╳

‘Laundry.... Laundry...’

The blonde waited patiently as he got the rest of his clothes off. It wasn't until he even heard the water turn on that he dared to move to grab up the clothes and head to the laundry mat of the school. It was an interesting place where students could drop off their clothes in exchange for a new pair, the staff always friendly. It had occurred to the school board that sometimes uniforms ended up more dirty than clean more often than not. It was something that he brought to the attention of his father. It was funded immediately. The system worked very well, especially because you had to give a uniform in order to receive one.

Nodding his head to the woman, someone who knew him often because he dropped his uniform off before practice and picking it up again after practice. He chat with her for a moment or two, especially since she questioned the size, which he easily explained away, conveniently leaving out the fact that his food was the one that soiled the clothes. Making his way back, he held the neatly folded clothes underneath his arm. There seemed to be a bunch of talk going on around the school, but he really didn't care about any of it. He was sure he'd hear comments from his team later.

Pausing before entering the locker room again, he felt the need to double check to make sure he was walking into the right one before letting his head fall against the door. How the hell did he get in this mess? The thoughts only got worse when he walked in and saw him in his uniform. "Here."

Cyrsei

User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Shinji Matsuo

Shinji slid the towel off his head, his hair a spiked fluffy mess that he attempted to straighten out with one hand as he got up, going to get the clothes from him "Thanks." He stared down at the uniform in his hand and sat back down, quickly changing again "I guess im obligated to forgive you now." even if he was still kind of a jerk. He'd pretty much made up his mind about that... but so far he'd kept his word, so at least he could relax, and not be so suspicious. Hidenori... that sure did sound familiar...

Oh well, it would come to him eventually... He got to his feet and straightened himself out, a satisfied smile rising up. Fresh and good as new. Even if he didnt have the chance to eat lunch, all was right again. He straightened his arms and bowed "Senpai..." leaving Shinsei's sports uniform sitting on the bench, he moved to leave the room. Quick and painless ordeal. Now they could go their separate ways. Probably never cross paths again. Shinji was more than at peace with that, he expected it.

After all, Shinsei seemed pretty brutish, bad tempered, and well.... pretty boring. Real chip on his shoulder. Shinji much preferred folks who were fun to be around... not a constant bummer train. Nah, the only thing that made them anything alike was the sounds of their names. This was a fine end to two strangers who weren't even a blip on each other's radar.

Supreme Poster

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
"The heat rising from the scorched earth. The call of destiny echoes once again!!"
Place: Fukai High School, Rooftop -> Front
Mood: "Well crap."
Song: Surpass My Aniki
Company: Satoru

User Image

Bara was keeping it together for the sole purpose of maintaining his image. Anger was a powerful force for anyone, let alone a teenage male coming to the realization that somehow special was crashing down around him. That something he had tried to cultivate and keep whole was now just piecemeal and ready for collapse. That everything that could have gone wrong was ******** going wrong. "God damn it." Very clever and original comment from the boy wasn't it? It was a brief fleeting anger, but one that vanished just because it was gone. No it was an anger that hung around long after the outburst, a smoldering corpse of a once bright and happy thing now left to rot like a sick mass grave that served as a macabre tribute to joy and horrors losing it brought about. A sickening empty anger that would be clung to simply because it was better than drifting in a sea of nothing. "Yeah.. let's get out of here." Bara rose from his sitting position and grabbed the bag in front of him.

If Satoru was as observant as he seemed he'd probably notice the boy's hands were shaking as Bara slung his schoolbag over his shoulder. Without even waiting for Satoru's approval, Bara was already going, kicking the roof door open. That'd probably grab someone's attention, especially when the door slammed against the wall. He wasn't the type to take rejection poorly, a listen a poor luteist learned when she tried to deny Rosae's advances. No the Roman Casanova was the most beautiful man in the land, rivaling even the Emperor himself (or so he'd say so he didn't get executed). No he would borderline harass that girl and every time she played he was there. Like a siren calling out to the sailors Rosae was by her side regardless of whether she wanted him there. Her name had slipped his memory, but not their life. The fact they had three beautiful children, the fact she eventually relented to the gladiator's advances and the two found themselves as close to each other as they had previously been repulsed. So why did this girl, this Misa, make him react this way? No clue, but it didn't seem like it mattered for the immediate future. For the immediate future he was worried about descending the stairs as fast as possible.

'Hey Bara-sa..' Whatever posse he had wouldn't be fast enough to keep up. Caius could never keep up, none of other four could ever catch him when he wanted to get away. What made anyone think they could do it now? Unfortunately for him he was never that good with focusing on what was around him. "And just where do you think you're going?" Was not what Bara needed to hear as he finally reached the front door. With any sort of luck Satoru was either right near him or so far back he'd be able to break off from what was about to happen. "Where's it look like I'm going?" Bara turned on his heel to glare at the would be challenger. He very quickly regretted doing so as he realized he was staring the principal dead in the eyes. No doubt this was going to get bad very fast, but the glare didn't leave his eyes. The only way this could go well was if Bara stood down. Unfortunately for the principal, and the other four, the boy was stubborn and foolhardy, more like to do than he was to think things through first. "I'll tell you what it looks like, Noki Bara. It looks like you're about to storm out of here like some crazed man." Maybe Satoru had noticed but Bara's legs had shifted a bit.

They were in the style of an orthodox boxer: Left foot lead, Right foot behind. It was very much a fighting stance, but his hands were stuffed in his pocket. His body had turned a bit so his right hand was now further back than his left. Always keep your dominant hand in the back, that way you can save it for harder hits. Satoru had already been punched GENTLY by Bara, just what would happen if Bara MEANT to throw a punch. With any luck Satoru was still calm, and sane, enough to stop the boy from getting himself thrown out of school. "There a problem with that?" It was only gonna get worse at this point. Bara was stubborn as he was quick: very. No doubt given the chance he could KO the principal before he could even get written up for doing whatever it was he had done wrong. No doubt the pair of them would get in trouble, and no doubt the principal would see Satoru there and warn him about the dangers of spending time with some 'hoodlum'.

OOC: finally huh and it's garbage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MystireLuzabye

User Image
User Image

Timeskip

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 9:15ᴘᴍ
sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ: Arrival at Mount Tanigawa/ Assigning Cabins

Timid Gawker

User Image
↳ And another one bites the dust. Oh, why can I not conquer 「LOVE」?
xxxx↳ And I 「WANTED」 it, I 「WANTED」 it bad,
xx> > But there were so many 「RED FLAGS」. > > >

x NOW LET'S BE CLEAR: I TRUST NO ONE xx
x YOU DID NOT BREAK ME x I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR PEACE x

↳ Well, I've got thick skin and an 「ELASTIC HEART」,
xxxx↳ But your 「BLADE」 it might be too 「SHARP」.
xxxxxxxxx↳ I'm like a rubber band 「UNTIL」 you pull too hard,
xx< < < But I may 「SNAP」 when I move close. < < < < <

User Image

Who is Keeping Me 「COMPANY」...? tab Nobody.

My 「THOUGHTS」 On This...? tab Cabin 3... Where is cabin 3...?

How I Am 「FEELING」...? tab I'm feeling restless from the long bus ride.

WHERE」 Am I...? tab Mount Tanigawa: Walking to Cabin 3

Lost in his own thoughts, Bara was quick to leave Satoru in a scramble to catch up. Satoru only reached the rooftop door by the time the other was down the second flight of stairs. He may have the stamina to endure walking for miles, but he was not necessarily quick on his feet when it came to running. “Damn athlete,” he cursed as he ran down the stairs to make a next turn at the upcoming corner. He paused at the sight before him. The other students were crowding the hallway and taking their sweet time to head over to the cafeteria, making it even more difficult for him to follow Bara. The things he did for his friends. With a sigh, the normally quiet teen then ran through the sea of people excusing himself along the way.

Along the pushing and shoving, the teen came upon a familiar face down the hallway. It was none other than Joon Ki Yeong. The transfer student who became the president of the astronomy club and the person he hoped he wouldn’t be seeing until later. Yes, Joon is the same guy who followed him everywhere until he agreed to be an official member. He neither hated the black haired kouhai nor wanted to purposely avoid him. Now was just not a good time for a conversation. Satoru had to find Bara before he starts a fight that may take his chance away for the camping trip. “Hi. Bye,” he greeted Joon and continued running to the school’s entrance.

What he found at the entrance was the principal confronting Bara. “Out of all the people in the world, it had to be the principal,” Satoru sighed as he slowed his running to a walking pace. His breath slightly heaving. Oh c**p. Not good, he watched Bara taking a fighting position. Running as fast as he could, the brunet grabbed Bara’s arm to pull it backwards, locking him from any arm movements at least. “He’s just hungry. We were going to the cafeteria just now,” Satoru hoped the principal bought the lame excuse.

TIME JUMP - 「NOW」, you're dressed in 「BLACK」.

Edit

Whatever happened afterwards, Satoru was now sitting on the bus to Mount Tanigawa. He could not believe they were still allowed to go on the trip. Ideally, he would be keeping Bara company. However, all students were required to stay together based on year. Maybe I am thinking too much about it. He's got Shinsei with him and all... Who was he kidding though. Bara could just pick another fight while he isn't looking. Heck, he can run off into the mountains to throw his life away to some wild tiger. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Satoru let out a long sigh. Ya better keep it together, Bara.

The trip to the camping grounds would have been bearable if he brought his trusty red headphone and mp3 player. However, the teachers specially told him to not bring any valuables to the trip. Supposedly, it was a good thing since he can focus more on the scenery. Not that it will stop him from ignoring people as usual. Satoru was standing idly by next to the chattering crowd of students as the teacher assigned everyone their rooms. By the time his name was called, he was the last one left to get his room key, granted his last name was the second to last letter in the alphabet. "Yoshio-san... You are assigned to cabin 3. Here is your key. Don't forget to grab all your belongings and head over to your room to settle in." Satoru immediately turned on his heels and made his way to the room, hoping his roommates would be decent people.

x YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART, CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART x
                                                x YEAH, I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART xxx

To fly Over the Ocean, I Crave that kind of dream...
                                                tab Edited, but my post is still lame. = v =" Satoru is going to be happy to see Naru and Toushiro in cabin 3~ <3
                                                flyer3232
                                                kiri_chan08
                                                xpnkrckninjax
                                                ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀsᴏғᴍᴇɴ

How 「YOU」 Look Through 「MY EYES」: (Check Spoiler to see Satoru's Relationships.)
                                                User ImageHATE: " F**K OFF! " tab User ImageDISLIKE: -ignores- tab User ImageNEUTRAL: " ... " tab User ImageFRIENDS: " Oh, it's you. " tab User ImageBEST FRIENDS: " Hey, you okay? " tab
                                                Satoru's Family & Past Relationships
                                                User Image Father - He can't accept his own son isn't smart like him.
                                                User Image Mother - She cares too much about what the neighbors think of me.
                                                User Image Older Brother (Shoui) - Sorry for being a pathetic little brother...
                                                User Image Jun Iwakawa - Don't ever mention anything about her in front of me.
                                                User Image That Satoshi Guy - F**K HIM!

Relationships with the Warriors

User Image Shinsei (Warrior 1) - He's the kind of guy I'd share a walk with.
                                                User Image Bara (Warrior 2) - The friend I sometimes wish I didn't have, but appreciate having. I think...
                                                User Image Naru (Warrior 3) - I enjoy the days when we don't have to study together.
                                                User Image ?? (Warrior 5) - ??

Relationships with the Maidens

User Image Shinji (Maiden 1) - That one guy...?
                                                User Image Ryo (Maiden 2) - He comes by the club from time to time.
                                                User Image Michel (Maiden 3) - I'm not sure if I like him and I don't want to find out...
                                                User Image Joon (Maiden 4) - We started off with a rough start, but I think we get along better now.
                                                User Image Hibiki (Maiden 5) - A quiet kid.

Beloved Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Do you know
xxxxxxxxxx╳ ╳

‘s**t...’

Shinsei stared forward on the bus, listening to the crowd around him. Everyone was excited to be getting away from the school, and he didn't necessarily blame them. He, however, hated that they were leaving the city before he managed to get to the fist fight. He had to text his contact back to let him know he wasn't going to be around and he would text him back when he would be back around. He hated it. He was going to have to find some other way to get his stress out. To get this feeling of wanting his fists against someone's face out of his system. Maybe he could find someone to spar with.

Arriving, he was off as fast as the people around him would let him. His feet carrying him outside to the large group of student who were waiting to hear how the cabin assignments were set up. He would have been excited to know that Shinji was going to be there. He wanted to ask that kid more questions. He wanted to know how in the hell Shinji thought it was okay to tell him off and embarrass him in front of the rest of the student body.

...Until Bara's name was called. 'You have got to be shitting me...'

His eyes turned to his rival and friend, glaring dark holes into him as if this was somehow his fault they were stuck together for the trip.

Cyrsei

flyer3232

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas