U/C

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

яєѕєяνєѕ //
This is just a temporary post so people can send in their reserves since I'm not done with the thread yet =D and because people do have lives!

Reserve options //
up to 5 Humans
up to 5 Mysticals
up to 5 Halflings
up to 3 Humans who have powers

Things to know //
Things can and will be added to this just because I ask for 5 doesn't mean that's the limit just currently that is until the thread is open =D
PM your reserves to me with the title 'Hidden Away?'

User ImagexxxUser Image
FIRST | MIDDLE | LAST
| AGE |
| RACE |
| USERNAME |

[align=center][img][/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img][/img]
[color=][size=11]FIRST[/size][/color] | [color=][size=11]MIDDLE[/size][/color] | [color=][size=11]LAST[/size][/color]
| [color=][size=11]AGE[/size][/color] |
| [color=][size=11]RACE[/size][/color] |
| [color=][size=11]USERNAME[/size][/color] |

[size=11]ex of style || (just a posting sample it can be a link or you can just write one here)
What do you look for in a Roleplay? || (anything you want I won't deny you because of your answer)[/size]

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
яєѕєяνєѕ //
Here they be!!

нυмαηѕ //

мysтιcαℓs (ηумρнѕ, єℓνєѕ, Vampires σя αηу σтнєя ѕρє¢ιєѕ) //

нαℓƒℓιηgѕ //

нυмαηѕ ωнσ нαvє pσωєяs //

User ImagexxxUser Image
Angel | Edward Allen | Cravalho
| 17 |
| Human |
| SlothTheWizard |

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
ѕтσяу //

Mysticals. Creatures that seemed to defy explanation. They said that humans and magic were a bad combination. They said that we weren't yet ready to wield these strange powers. They said that our worlds should remain separate.

And they were right.

Centuries ago, creatures called Mysticals lived together with human beings. It is unclear how long they maintained their peaceful coexistence, but the result of their interaction is common knowledge.

The world was split into two. Some people say that the humans forced the Mysticals to retreat into their own world. Some people say that they created a treaty. Some people say there was an all out war. Nobody seems to know exactly what happened. Religions began to spring up, each telling their own version of what had happened. Even after all of this time, there are still no reliable records.

Not surprisingly, humans continued to live as they always had. Periods of peace, occasional wars, as if nothing had changed. There were always rumors of Halflings, who were supposed to be part Mystical and part human, but there was never any definable proof. These Halflings were seen as charms to people, and to see one was supposedly a sign of good health and good fortune. Some even claimed that there was a hidden city full of them. Magic was the kind of thing that only appeared in fairy tales and local myths about Halflings.

Then it happened.

There was no sudden shift, no jarring transition. At first, a trickle. Then a flood. A few humans began to develop these strange powers. At first, the few that had received these wondrous powers were treated like royalty, and many of them used their abilities to help their community. These humans, called Gifted, were incredibly rare to come upon, but as time passed, their numbers increased dramatically. A year has passed since then, and according to the latest census, nearly 15% of the population has been affected.

It didn't take long for the dam to burst. Laws had been passed to keep Gifted humans from holding positions of power, and humans began to fear them. Rumors spread like wildfire. A Gifted rebellion somewhere in the East. Gifted losing control of their powers and harming those around them.

There was nothing to stop the paranoia that swept over the human race. Within days, Halflings were no longer seen as signs of good fortune. In some places, were attacked on sight. Gifted, as well, were either banished or worse. The entire world fell into disarray within a few days, and communication between cities ceased. Some places became a haven for Gifted and Halflings. Some remained neutral. Others became hunting grounds.

I write this account in the hope that one day, we figure out what happened. If this continues, there will be war, the likes of which the world has never seen. My fellow Gifted and I are still searching for this rumored village of Halflings, but our food and water supply is running dangerously low.

To whoever reads this, I pray that you fare better than my friends and I. May you find the truth, and with it, prevent the upcoming war.

Ever hopeful,

- (Signature illegible due to smudging)

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
яυℓєѕ //

Gaia rules. Follow them just as much as you follow these rules please!
            This is a 'Lit' Roleplay. I understand writers block I get it to but no one liners, avoid this by adding detail or thoughts!
            I'm the Goddess of this Rp. If you want to help make it in any way and get yourself on the white list feel free to pm me with any ideas!
            This is Anime only. Sorry to people who like real life it just creeps me out OTL
            No Godmodding. Don't control someone else's character that's just not cool man.
            Character Limit. There really isn't one just be able to manage.
            Profiles. Pm all your profiles to me with the title 'Hidden Away?'
            Rules. These can be added and updated ^.^ thanks for following!
            Post frequently. Or let us know what's going on that is preventing you from posting in the OOC thread. We have lives and I understand that.
            Yaoi and Yuri. This thread doesn't hate homosexuals so you shouldn't hate them, at least while your here. Yaoi and Yuri is allowed.

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
Thє ωσяℓ∂ //

The worlds ecosystems can be easily explained by drawing an imaginary line between where the Humans live and where the Mysticals live. A further description can be seen below:

Human lands: Human lands consist of dry plains and more recently frozen tundras. The humans have built towns over the years, however as technology is a recent discovery the town sizes are still very small save for the capital. Technology is still in its early stages and so access to anything advanced is severely limited. Most households have access to music or tv, however at the same time they are still heating their water by hand and drying their laundry on hang lines and lighting candles for light.

Mystical lands: The Mysticals prefer to live in more secluded areas such as mountains or jungles. They have a great love for the plants of the world and enjoy being surrounded by them as well as have respect for the other animals that live along with them. They tend to believe in balance and seek to instill that belief into their young as early as possible. For everything they take they need to give something of equal value. Most also feel strong about those with powers that allow them to be stronger to take on responsibility of protecting those weaker then them...there has been some debate about humans and where they fit in though...

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
яσℓєѕ //

Basically I'll update this every once in a while so everyone knows what species we have encase we need anything.

NEED MORE Humans, AND Halflings!! (And we can add one or two humans with powers)

нυмαη //

Etsealia Frixell↘ Taska Neko
Conor Donovan↘ Neve Corcair
Dejan Vescovi Quinn↘ Syn2

мysтιcαℓs //

Cat Sidhe:
Minnaloushe Purnima↘ Neve Corcair

Elf:
Presea Edhelwen↘ Moke Moo Moo

Fae:
Gwendolyn Fray↘ Pokemon Rulez0598 (MIA after encounter with Lucretia)

Seven Spirits of Emotions:
Nahumar of Fear↘ Parth Makeo Here
Anera of Anger↘ Parth Makeo Here
Sorina of Sorrow↘ Parth Makeo Here

Valravn:
Samael Abraxas Drystan↘ Syn2

нαℓƒℓιηgѕ //

Dia Guinner↘ te VESSEL (MIA)
Aida Vin↘ Jasparla Xephyra
Katarina Emilija Rusvajić↘ The Lady D

нυмαηѕ ωнσ нαvє pσωєяs //

Leon Lichtenburg↘ Taska Neko
Lucretia Vidina↘ Jasparla Xephyra

σтнєяs //

Ezio↘ Taska Neko (Experiment making Mysticals through human DNA)
David↘ Jasparla Xephyra (currently unknown)

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
αηησυηcємєηтѕ //

Announcements will be posted here, ones within the thread and ones in ooc.

December 05, 2013
Production of thread begins and is currently under construction!

December 08, 2013
ooc thread is created!
Profile thread along with skeleton are created!

December 11th, 2013
First profile officially finished by Jasparla Xephyra
First post in OOC by Neve Corcair

December 12, 2013
Main Thread layout complete, just needing finishing touches

December 15, 2013
Finished my profile! biggrin

December 17, 2013
Story added. Thanks Jasparla Xephyra!

December 20, 2013
Finished setting, will be opening soon

December 27, 2013
Thread opened!

December 30, 2013
First post up!!! =D

January 7, 2014
New member Pokemon Rulez0598 puts in a reserve to join us!

January 12, 2014
New member te VESSEL puts in a reserve to join us as the first halfling!

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
ωнιтє αη∂ вℓαcк ℓιѕт //

[A white and black list!

ωнιтє ℓιѕт //
These people either bumped the thread or I just like them =3

Jasparla Xephyra ↘ Longtime RP friend of many years and the reason we got together to make this thread in the first place! She also helped by writing the story out for me >.<
Neve Corcair ↘ Another longtime RP friend, so happy to be able to share another adventure with you!! Also was first reserve =P

Moke Moo Moo ↘ Another longtime RP friend, so happy to be able to share another adventure with you!!
Pokemon Rulez0598 ↘ First new roleplayer for this RP. Super excited to have you here, I hope you have a lot of fun with us <3

вℓαcк ℓιѕт //
These are BAD people you don't want to be here!

None

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

Fashionable Phantom