Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hoarder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darius kept walking when Isadora turned around and suddenly he was in her face. "Spewing flames all over the place? Screaming indoors? You have no self-control. Take a ******** shower!" He lifted his hand, palm open and facing downward, then made a downward gesture. Water rained down all over the Princess's hair and dress, and her flames sizzled out. He glowered at her. "I'll not be spoken to this way by a woman. You will hold your tongue, or you will regret it."

Dangerous Prophet

ധ a t c h i n g and ധ a i t i n g

User Image

' prince 'of Light

We watch and wait in an endless tide
Kept locked up with our mind

Too late to be released again.
The endless cycle of rebirth will begin. - + -
﹥「 H e i v i a + H u m a n + P r i n c e_=_energetic x wisdom

Thankfully it looked like she understood what he was trying to say. And from the way she agreed about how it was best for both kingdoms, it looked like she understood that war was not the answer. Well, even if he had been trained in the art of war even he could see that it was pointless. Unfortunately there were times when war had to be waged even if it was against what the king stood for. But that was beside the point. He needed to focus on what was going on now rather than worry about something that could or could not happen in the future. It was at this time that Kiara brought up the issue of living arrangements. And that was actually rather important to discuss. "Hmm. . . Well, I would assume that would be the case. I'm sure your parents sent you here knowing full well you might not return home anytime soon. Although honestly I am a little nervous about sharing a bed with someone I just meant, it's just one of those things I'll have to get used to." He replied after thinking about it for a bit. Honestly he didn't have much of a problem with that since it was to be expected of a couple. Though it would be rather awkward since today was the first time they met.

Heivia had noticed her blushing when she had asked that so it had probably been on her mind for a while. That and it was a rather embarrassing thing to bring up. Good thing they were alone at the moment. "If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask away. I'll answer to the best of my ability." Was the only thing he could say at the moment. And that was because he couldn't think of any questions he wanted to ask her.

[Out.Of.Cashews: ]

﹥「 Always xxxxxxxxxx Waiting

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

thebanditpolina Isadora cocked back her arm and punched him square in the nose. It took every fiber of her being not to kill him, burn him alive from the inside out, where the water couldn't reached. She'd done it before, slicing a hole in a water benders stomach and shove her hand inside, releasing the flames. Unfortunately, she didn't have a weapon. Instead of walking away, she stood there staring at him. Her chest rising a falling with rage. "I would rather die, the most terrible death, then listen to you spew your ridiculous opinions. However, I'm going to anyway. Because I have people to take care of. Now listen to me, my father did not force me into this. I did it, because it would be the best thing for my people, to see all the royals united in a unified front. If wind of what you just did gets to my father, I promise the Fire and Dark Kingdom will wage war on the Water Kingdom, and we both know how that will end." She wiped wet hair out of her face, "But I don't wish that on your people. They don't deserve that, despite how much you do." Isadora thought for a moment, and then added, "I don't think you care about anyone but yourself. But your image would be effected if this doesn't work out, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that. I will agree to pretend that we are fine and dandy, for the people. However, when we're not in public together, I want nothing to do with you. Furthermore, talk to me like that again, and I will kill you and make it look like an accident."

Izzy's Gown

User Image

Fashionable Hoarder

Darius turned and spat out blood that had fallen into his mouth. His nose was still bleeding. "You psycho b***h," he muttered, and as he turned back around, he flung his arm out and slammed her against the wall, pinning her at the collarbone with his left arm and using the right to grab both of her wrists and hold them in front of her. "You really think you'll win a hand-to-hand fight against me? I doubt it. Your threats don't scare me in the slightest. There is no dishonor in dying an "accidental" death. However, I can only imagine what punishment would await you by your family and your people if... for example, their princess was found unsuitable for marriage." With this sentence, he pressed his hips closer against her. Rape threats were a pretty low blow even for Darius, but she had really pissed him off. "You could tell everyone it was me, but who would believe a soiled whore? Let's try this again: first of all, I'm not negotiating with you. You will do as I say, in public and in private. And when the time comes, you'll perform every duty I demand of you, as my wife. In this way, you will preserve your honor and please your family."

Fashionable Lover

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Kiara Uzumaki❣

❥ Blushing lightly she looked up and around. She could smell and feel her brothers power in the air. "What did he do this time? I hope he didnt make her mad." She said softly with a sigh. "Before you ask, I can feel when my brother uses his powers. I dont know if its the same for him." She said softly. Returning her attention back to him, she looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "If your not comfortable with us sleeping together, I can sleep in a different room. I dont mind." She said with a small smile. Kiara didnt want him to feel uncomfortable or anything so she completely understand.

"I dont really have any other questions to ask you at the moment. I just hope you dont mind Bruce staying with us as well. He doesnt say much and in case you dont see him, he is behind the pillar that leads to this garden." She knew he was there the whole time but she dont think he knows. Looking at Heivia, she waits for his response.

Where am I: Garden
With Who: Heivia
Mood: Calm/Happy
Thoughts: Living arrangements?
Out Of Cupcakes:

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

' prince 'of Light

From what Kiara said, it sounded like her brother resorted to using his power for some reason. Hopefully he wasn't starting a fight in the middle of someone else's castle. "I just hope he didn't do anything foolish, like start a fight. I'd rather not have to deal with any problems." Heivia mentioned in response. It was true that the light kingdom had been called the voice of reason when compared to the other kingdoms, but that didn't apply to all the citizens. And the thought of a fight breaking out inside his own house between two guests or a guest and one of the guards only served to make Heivia slightly irritated. For now he would ignore it but if a servant were to come to him with news of a fight breaking out, then things would be completely different. At this time she brought up the sleeping together talk from earlier. "I don't have any problem with it. Better to get used to it sooner rather than being placed in an awkward position later." Heivia replied. And that was honestly how he felt.

While she didn't have any questions instead Kiara had concerns about some man named Bruce. Naturally he figured she was talking about the bodyguard that had been sent with her. Heivia didn't make any notion of having noticed him but he had known the man was there. With a light flick of the wrist a ball of light appeared in front of him. "I knew he was there and I don't have a problem with that. As long as he can get along with the other guards then everything will be fine." He replied. Looking at the ball of light before him he whispered to it briefly before sending it into the castle. The ball of light was an entity called a wisp, something that he had created himself. They had a lot of uses but he mostly used them to rely messages when he was too busy to talk to people in person. And the one he sent was for a guard to go track down the water prince and make sure that nothing was going on. No harm in being cautious.

[Out.Of.Cashews: I'm sitting here thinking two things. First is: What would Heivia do now that he knows that the water prince has used his power for some reason. And the second thought is: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! xD]

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

thebanditpolina It was true that when physical power came into play, Isadora couldn't beat him. However, elemental abilities were a different story. The red head instead burst into laughter, uncontrollable laughter. When she could finally talk she said, "My family? You think my family gives a s**t about me? They're just like you. Everything is for looks and power. However, unlike you, they're too coward to admit it. I'm just the kid that killed the queen to them." All of this was said smiling, a very sick twisted smile at that, "How about you do us all a favor and just kill me, I won't resist. But there's no way I'm marrying you. My death will be an act of war, the one thing my father loves. Keep me alive, and I'll tell him everything. He won't care if it's true, he's never liked the Water Kingdom. He's been dying for an excuse to wage war for years." Then the smile dropped, either way, one of the terrible men in her life won. She shook her head, and then cracked a small smile, "I bet you wish you got the frail Princess of Light." Isadora chuckled, although this situation was rather serious, "The two most stubborn, angry people in this place are engaged to one another. It's like something out of a novel," she looked him straight in the eyes, "I'm sorry for both of us we turned out this way."

Izzy's Gown

(( I know right!? I was so not expecting this to turn out the way it has. However, I enjoy that it's not a typical plot line. Also, I really would like my character to not die. Just sayin'. I'm excited to see where this goes. ))

User Image

Fashionable Lover

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Kiara Uzumaki❣

"Im sure he wouldnt do that in your home. He takes his honor very seriously." Kiara said. Her brother is very serious minded and his rules are a little controlling even to his own sister. He is sweet though once you get to know him and he loves his sister and she loves her big brother as well. Once she heard he was ok with the living arrangements, Kiara smiled and took his hand holding it lightly. "Now that we got all the important things our of the way, can we finish the tour and we can get to know each other a little better along the way." She said with a smile.

"Bruce doesnt talk much and he rarely shows emotions. He should get along just fine with everyone else. Hes nothing but a big teddy bear." She said with a soft giggle. Kiara watched him make a light appear out of no where and saw him whisper into it. Brother, I hope you are behaving yourself. She thought with a quiet sigh.

Thoughts: What now?
Out Of Cupcakes: Lmao I was like O.O oh my glob >.<

Fashionable Hoarder

Letting out a sigh of disgust, Darius released his hold on the princess and took one step back. He wasn't far enough that she could walk away without pushing him, and there wasn't enough space for her to get a good kick in. His hands were free in case she tried to punch him again. "No such harm will come to you while you are my charge. Check your hands and arms; you'll notice I've left no marks. Only a total moron would wage war over an uninjured woman. Oh... I should correct myself--an uninjured child.

"The other nations will consider the aggression unwarranted. Our army will not be alone. Our allies will crush you.

"Is that what you desire? Death and destruction on your behalf? You may be reasonably attractive, but you're no Helen of Troy. What makes you so sure things will go your way?"

((OOC: I was surprised, too. I expected Dora to get a little pissed, but not punching-my-character-in-the-face pissed.))

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

' prince 'of Light

Sounds like the water prince had a lot of pride. Or at least that's what it sounded like to Heivia. It was good to have honor but was it really worth it in the end? He generally thought it was better to give up pride if it meant getting along with other people. "Well, just in case I sent a message to check up on your brother. If something happens to him or any of the other guests, we'll be held responsible." Heivia mentioned. And by "we" he meant the kingdom of light. They were the ones hosting this event after all. Well, since he had given his orders for a guard to check up on the water prince, hopefully things would be settled once they heard the sound of greavers hitting the marble floor. If not then there might be some trouble coming his way. Especially since the water prince held no power while he was here. And even more so should he be causing trouble.

Now that the living arrangements had been settled he felt Kiara take his hand gently into her own. They were officially engaged to each other so it was natural that they would do this sort of thing. Smiling softly as he held her hand his attention turned towards the pillar that Bruce had been hiding behind. "A big teddy gear eh? Then he'll fit in just fine with everyone else." Heivia said jokingly. Now was the time to continue the tour. Their destination this time was the balcony overlooking the garden. From there they would be able to see the town as well. Honestly the only reason for going there was for the lovely view that the balcony gave.

[Out.Of.Cashews: = w=b I support a little fighting.]

Fashionable Lover

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Kiara Uzumaki❣

"I understand you have to do what you have to do." Hopefully Darius is playing nice. Past thing they heed is a attack on her kingdom. Her brother knew better than to fight on someone else's property so she wasn't worrying about it anymore. She wanted to focus on her husband to be. Her face was starting to blush as she realized the action she had just did. Though he didn't have a problem with holding her hand, it still cause her face to redden.

Laughing softly, she saw that her bodyguard knew that they were talking about him. He gave her this serious but playful look and she tried to hold in her laughter. Laughing she stuck her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes playfully once more before they return back into a cold stare. "I'm sorry about that, he is very silky but he takes his job very seriously. Also where are we going next or is it a surprise?" Kiara asked quite curious about their next destination.

Thoughts: Where are we going now?
Out Of Cupcakes: There isn't anything wrong with a little violence (:

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

' prince 'of Light

As long as her brother did not cause any major trouble within the castle then it could be settled through talking. But that was no longer his concern as the guards should be able to handle something that simple. For know he just needed to concentrate on his wife-to-be. If they were going to be together from now on then he was going to need to know about her. And Kiara was probably thinking the same thing he was. "Well, putting that aside, what is it you like to do in your spare time?" Heivia asked while still leading her towards the balcony. Naturally this meant going back into the castle but at least they did not have to go through the ballroom. In fact it shouldn't take them too long to get to the balcony as long as no one interrupted them or they ran into someone who wanted to chat.

When she started to laugh lightly he figured it was probably about her bodyguard. And one quick look back only confirmed his suspicion as he saw Bruce give a stare that was between serious and playful. It was actually rather amusing. "Oh, it's no problem. It seems like the two of you get along well. As for our destination, well, you'll see soon enough." Heivia replied. He wanted her to look forward to where they were going. Hopefully she would enjoy the view just as much as he does.

[Out.Of.Cashews: o= I gotta sleep so I'll reply tomorrow if you do post.]

Romantic Gaian

Panda_is_Luff
User Image
Farah
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
"Irrisitible"
Farah laughed and shook her head when he spoke about her horse, she had to admit though she was deeply impressed. For days she thought him out to be someone terrible, but he was just as kind as she was. She had heard stories that the people from the Dark kingdom were ruthless and showed no emotion, but Alexander showed a different side to him, that it seemed only she would be able to see. Farah rested her hand on his as he stroke her hair and smiled "There is nothing more that I want besides my horse and to live my new life..." she whispered softly and looked back over to the pond. The day just turned to night as stars twinkled in the sky, closing her eyes she made a wish and the first star she saw, hoping that one day her illness would vanish and she would be healthy enough to bare him children. Once her wish was over she opened her eyes to look up at Alexander with a great big smile "shall I get my horse?": she joked, wanting to leave that very second..
I know its love’s divine I trust the wind I trust its winding ways
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
Alexander, The Dark PrinceUser Image
User Image

The darkness you see is nothing compared to the darkness I have within.

Alexander chuckled a bit as he gently wrapped an arm around her waist. He could tell by the way she was acting that everything he had learned from books was paying off. "I know you are looking forward to living with me in your new home. But I think that it would be quite rude for us to leave without you saying goodbye to your brother." Alex said before gently kissing the top of her head. "I am willing to bring you to the castle tonight, if that is what you wish. After this party is over, why don't you come there with me? It will help you get acquainted with the place." He offered with a slight smile.

Touch my fiancé and you will feel pain like no other.

Romantic Gaian

User Image
Farah
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
"Irrisitible"
Farah smiled and nodded thinking about her new life, even if she wasnt queen material, she was going to try the best she could. "That would be the best, that is if my brother hasnt already been snatched up" she giggled and shivered at the slight chill of the night air. A cough errupted from her chest making her stand up, "Im alright..." she wheezed and continued to cough until there was a large anount of pain in her chest, causing her to grab at her heart..
I know its love’s divine I trust the wind I trust its winding ways
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff