Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Natalia Anna Calyop

Natalia watched as Astra worked on healing the injured man, she dearly hoped that this would work and that the man would be healed. Of course she had absolute faith in Astra, she was one of the best mages in the court, Natalia really wasn't sure what the young woman couldn't do, she just seemed to be so skilled in everything.

As all of their attention was on the collapsed man, another man, one that Natalia had heard about in pasing, what some would describe as a feral man. The beast man was heading for Astra, and it did not appear that they would be fast enough. the man from what she could tell was inhumanly fast, she barelt noticed when he appeared. "Astra! Behind you!" She yelled, as her eyes then looked to where she had left her spear and shield, the weapon hung neatly from her horse.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Astra's violet eyes flew wide when she felt the air behind her rush with the movement of a dropping weight. There was a malicious presence there, and she could feel eyes on her back. With quick reflexes she grabbed her staff and raised it horizontally as she turned around. A pair of sharp daggers caught on the staff, she had just barely blocked the attack. But she could feel the power of the swing behind those daggers reverberating through her body and she was no physical match for that kind of brute strength. Even if she were only to rely on her eyes she could know that. This man was huge, obviously wild, and well armed. She removed her hand from the poisoned man's head and brought it up to grip the staff's head to add resistance in her parry, but she knew if he pressed in that there wouldn't be much she could do without resorting to a magical attack.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
ⓁⓊⓅⓊⓈ ⓁⒶⓃⒾⓊⓈ
"..Be it that Mars watches over and guides me.."

Lupus growled as his daggers inched forward, his large arms effortlessly putting power behind the pressure he added onto Astra. The right dagger slid over the staff, and hooked the other side. Lupus was going to attempt now to disarm the witch of her weapon. Lupus wasn't too knowlageable of such beings as her, not sure when they could and couldn't use their power. For now he was working on what little he did know, yanking at the staff, trying to rip it from Astra's hands. It was then, the two wolves, Ebony and Ivory came from the brush, teeth bared and a snarrle that would send a shiver up the toughest of human's spines. He really hoped she couldn't use magic at the moment, that would be all he needed for his morale is to be casted back or worse by such a force. Thus why he tried so hard to get her staff away in the hope of lessening the chances of her using magic on him.

Prehaps he wouldn't eat this one, maybe keep her around to stare at her for hours. Sure nature was beautiful but a woman had a unique type of beauty that mother nature just didn't provide in a few pants and streams. Quite innocent minded at times for a feral his age aswell, often another would think of rather vile things to be done with her but Lupus was quite differen't and prehaps another reason he was the only one left. The others, well maybe the guard and the sickly one could be food, the royal figure didn't seem to have much meat on her bones and just wouldn't do.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Astra felt the staff being ripped from her hands as the feral man shifted his aplication of force. she had to think quickly now. She was able to work magic without her staff, but the staff lent her extra power. She held on as long as she could, silently reciting a spell to send the stones of the earth into upheaval. She finished just as her grip slipped entirely. The mage fell backwards from lack of support only to be met by breaking earth. The ground trembled and shifted, throwing stones and chunks of earth into rubble-like disarray. "M'lady, Run!" she managed to shout as she scrambled to get to her feet. Astra didn't know exactly what this feral man wanted, but she knew that the Princess was in danger.

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Natalia Anna Calyop

Natalia couldn't take it, she couldn't just sit by an watch, she stood up quickly, trying to take in what was happening. The man was fast, and powerful, that was obvious, and there was only so much that they could do. "Retaw!" Natalia shouted as she concentrated for a moment, send a large whip of water at the feral man. Even if could distract him for a moment so that the others could get their barings.

Hearing Astra telling her to run, Natalia couldn't help but want to do the opposite, and try to stay and help them. Her eyes quickly darted around to her horse and sprinted to it, grabbing a hold of her spear. The princess turned to look at the attacker, he seemed to be targeting Astra, and she could let the female mage get killed or captured. This stubborn part of Natalia was what made her an annoyance for those at court, she hardly listened to a word that they told her to do.

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
۩
ĦRone BeligantĦ

Sage Of Shadows

۞The event had changed quickly the man had come from above and with an inhuman strength, the wolves had come from the woods to much a coincidence that they were not involved with this wild man. He had been trained to subjugate his emotions and that added to his reactions his left hand rose and began to work magic, around them the shadows from the surrounding trees grew and came forth knitting a cage of a materialized magic shadows to capture one of the wolves. The grimoire at his side flashed white and was gone but within his right hand his spear was held firmly. He gave it a small spin as he took a few steps to position himself close enough to attempt to drive the feral man back with a quick jab hoping to position himself bewteen Astra, the sick man and the threat.

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Embry Regal Porgonin

As Talin explained why she was there, Embry diverted his gaze from her. As he tried to muster up the words to speak, the younger king tried to think of a reply to her. What could he say... He never wanted the war to begin, and even though he was king, the advisers still had so much power, and so much leverage over him. At times he still felt like the powerless 16 year old that was crowned king. But what could he say to her, without her thinking of him as a monster.

"I... Know... that I'm king... And that most think that I have all this power... But in Porgonin it doesn't work that way... The advisers... They have so much pull and leverage... I don't know what to do." It was sad, he guessed, and he knew that he should be more forceful in his reign, but it was much easier going against one adviser and the whole lot of them.

"Talin... I wish for nothing more than for our two kingdoms to be at peace... But the people... they also believe that your family killed my parents... I know it's not true, but most seek for rengence and blood..." Embry trailed off light, as he held her hand. He didn't want to let go of her.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
ⓁⓊⓅⓊⓈ ⓁⒶⓃⒾⓊⓈ

The water splashed upon his torse and he began flailing, unsure of what had just occured. It wasn't long till Rone was at him with a spear, trying to get Lupus away from the witch. A low growl escaped the feral as he twirled his daggers about in a rather masterful display. He took an offencive stance, blades out infront, being sure his legs didn't tangle or he didn't trip over his own foot. He dashed off to the side of Rone, then spun round with his blade tip down, thus meaning he was going for a stabbing attack. It was aimed for inbetween Rone's sholder blades but he wasn't sure how craft the fellow was with that spear of his. Lupus took everything, even the shadow magic into account. He had to be very watchful, Ivory had now been caught but Ebony stood fast, lunging at the spearman from the opposite side.

His mouth ajar and sharp teeth bore for all to see and fear. A very brave beast, Lupus respected them for it, thus why the wolf was the symbol of his formal tribe.

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{::Remembering my dreams that I've had so long::}
{::Has made me desire something in my heart::}
{::There are twists and turns::}
{::Waiting for me along the way,::}
{::
But they all connect to a path that waits for me.::}

The youngest Princess of Calyop

TalinCalyop
User Image

Talin looked down as Embry had basically told her it was out of his power even as king. "I understand...." She said calmly. She tried to back away slightly but she realized he was still holding onto her. She didn't even try again. She rested her head on his chest looked down silently.

The brunette looked up with a saddened look on her face. But then it quickly became a soft innocent smile. "I'll prove my family's innocents." She said with a nod. "I want to be able to be able to see you." She said putting her hand gently on his cheek again. "I will do everything in my power and more to prove both our family's innocence. "She said smiling softly. It was true her people also blamed him family for her father's death. But she knew it wasn't true. And she would try all she could to clear both the Porgonin and Calyop Royal families.

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Natalia Anna Calyop

If there was one thing Natalia was, it was determined. Bring her shield to her left arm, and spear in her right, she quickly made her way to the ebony wolf. While, she wasn't nearly as skilled in combat as Rone, she could fight, and had been trained to defend herself. Natalia knew that Rone, wouldn't be able to take the Feral man on his own with the wolf attacking his side so she would try to help him as best she could, even though she knew he would tell her to run.

Quickly lunging towards the dark wolf, in hopes to get his attention, she made sure to have her shield ready to defend herself. She would not fogive herself if she ran while the others fought on. "Why do you attack us, we have done nothing to cause you harm." Natalia directed this comment to the man, and she swiftly tried to thrust her spear towards the dark wolf.

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
۩
ĦRone BeligantĦ

Sage Of Shadows

۞ He had been expecting a pincer attack his magic had finished and he could let the spell cage hold on the other wolf while he would turn his attention to the other wolf. However the movement of the man was a little more threatening to him letting his jab play out the spear head striking the earth which he used the shaft to pole vault over the on coming daggers. As they came in he pushed off with the spear to jump back behind the wolf bringing his weapon into a sweeping motion trying to trip up the wolf. "Astra get up I need you to help that man and defend the princess." The princess had gotten involved and hopefully drawn the wolf's attention from him with her attack but he couldn't have her getting caught up in this struggle. He needed to get all of the others out somehow...

[edited]
User Image

Ruth McSwigen
Pregnant Maid

Ruth carried the wooden bucket filled with water in her right hand and a mop in the other as she walked through the halls. She had to clean the floors for the Kings birthday. Ruth didn't mind, she wanted King Embry to have a happy birthday but she had to admit the bucket felt heavier and heavier with each step and she wasn't half way to the banquet hall. Her uniform of a light blue frock with an apron tied around it was fitting more snug than usual... today was the first day she was showing... that she noticed anyway. She had missed her third monthly...it was more than confirmed.

She felt all eyes on her as other maids walked past her and guards. They all knew who the father was... it wasn't a well kept secret. All they had to do was the math of when she didn't come to bed, to when she was crying her eyes out over losing the Kings affection to when the morning sickness started. It wasn't hard... Ruth didn't know what she was going to do... she had trusted the King, she loved him and what she thought was going to be a courtship was only one night. She wanted to cry again... Putting down the bucket and shaking out her sore fingers out she winced slightly. She took a deep breath before picking up the bucket and continued down her path. That was until she saw the King. There he was the beautiful man... the father of her unborn b*****d child. He was standing there and being intimate with another woman. She swallowed hard...She suddenly felt the need to grab her stomach and hide.

The bucket felt even heavier now, suddenly slipping out of her sore fingers. She let out a big gasp seeing the water spill out of the bucket and all over the wrong floor. She went to her knees, drenching her skirt turning the bucket over to the right side and attempted to clean it up.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Astra finally managed to get to her feet as Rone positioned himself between her and the attacker. The feral man obviously did not like this development, and dodged to one side of Rone. The black wolf looked like it was about to attack Rone from the other side. She needed to pick an adversary to distract. With a wave of her hand the earth ceased to shake only for vines to start growing at rapid speed. The half-elf would have liked to raise a defensive wall of earth in front of each attacker but the earth was a stubborn element which took a great deal of willpower to move, and she was tired enough at the moment that she wouldn't be able to manipulate the raw earth without her staff. But plants were a totally different matter, those she could bend to her will easily. She made a small gesture with her hands, as if beckoning the vines forward. Half of the thick green tendrils moved to wrap around the wolf's legs while the other half snaked towards the feral man. Astra hoped that the vines would halt the attackers. In the back of her mind she sent up prayers to the heavenly deities, asking for protection.

The silver-haired mage nodded to her male counterpart at his instructions, an agreement to follow his lead from this point. The problem was how to go about doing such things. She knew Rone could handle himself, but this was a tricky situation. Astra knew the princess was too stubborn to be kept out of the fight entirely, so the best they could do was try to keep her out of direct contact with the feral man. As for weakened man, her spell had gotten just far enough to start extracting the poison. If she was right then he should be able to walk by himself a short distance, far enough to get to safety, as the feral man didn't seem to be particularly interested in him.

As the vines grew longer and thicker, Astra moved away from the fighters and moved towards the ill man. "You should be able to walk now. Head towards those large stones down the road. I can finish the cleansing after we all make it through this."

((Edited))

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Embry Regal Porgonin

Embry sighed, even though Talin said she understood, he still felt horrible that he couldn't do anything to stop the war. As she leaned her head against his chest, he was glad that he had been holding her hand still or else she would have backed away, that was not something that he wanted. "Thank you for understanding, Talin." He told her softly. He truly wished that they could stay like that forever, and not have to worry about the outside world, of course that was impossible.

"I want to be able to see you too, Talin." He replied to her as she touched his cheek. With her, he couldn't help but smile. "And I will try my best to convince the people, that your family had nothing to do with it either..." When he said this, he leaned his forehead against hers, hoping that she could see that he truly meant what he said.

It was then that he heard the sound of water splashing the ground, turning his head he spotted, one of the maids... Ruth... But this certain maid... He couldn't look her in the eye, not after what he did. The young king seemed to tense where he stood. After that night, he had barely said anything to the poor girl. He truly wished that he could speak to her... But he couldn't tell her that, he really hadn't felt anything for her after that night. He was horrible.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
ⓁⓊⓅⓊⓈ ⓁⒶⓃⒾⓊⓈ

"Damn!" Lupus thought when Rone vaulted over the attack and a tripal attack was made on Ebony. Lupus quickly took a Anna's spear to his side so the it wouldn't get Ebony,slashing at the vines when the came close. The stab had actually went rather deep and Lupus was bleeding a bit. But he ignored the pain and lifted Ebony under one arm while Ivory had dug under the cage that formed around her and slipped away into the forest. The question was up in the air, why he attacked them? Lupus looked to Anna and snarrled. "You humans....Always passing through here like you own the place...As far as we're concerned, you're a walking buffet!" His tone was cold, voice was deep and rough around the edges. He really didn't like the other races of the kingdom too well. Ferals fought to survive, be it for protection or food. These other beings fought because of some silly fued they forgot the meaning of years ago.

Such high an mighty creatures! Bah! It was then, Lupus coughed, blood staining the hand he used to cover his mouth. A bit was left on his lip, but Lupus merely looked to the travelers and huffed, still holding Ebony so he didn't do anything foolish. He soon started through the trees, looking back at them every so often with a displeased look of defeat on his face. He wouldn't have stopped so soon but his friend Ebony was in danger and he didn't want to risk his life any further than it already had been.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff