Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sol Magnus

The Devious Advisor

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Sol sneered towards Nero as he got up holding on to his sword. " You truly are a fool human. You've gained power and you don't even know who's power your using." He stared at Nero, Sol could still sense Chronos' presence which just angered even more. Why the hell would Chronos stand against him? After what happened to dawn... after everything the humans had done. Why would he? Sol was literally going mad with rage as he grabbed his sword,set a blaze and attacked Nero. Only to again be frozen in time for thirty seconds by the orange glow around Nero.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
My destiny handed down through blood
charged with power behond belief
siblings two i must porotect
Good thing im the best

User Image

Nero × Calyop

Time froze once again when Sol tried to attack him so Nero didn't waste any time in going on the offensive, he flipped one of his swords around so the blade was facing backwards. He went towards Sol and used the flat side of his sword to attack with, he swung it against his side before thrusting the hilt of his other sword into his gut. He continued to hit Sol using non-lethal moves all over his body, he was finally able to let out his anger on Sol for everything he had done but this was not the end of his rage. No, it was just the start of it and Sol would know what it means to really be pushed to the very limit when dealing with humans.

User Image

This time, I'll protect you
My reason for living is right here
You are the one who gave me
Life, so ill do you proud

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Chronos

Former King of Elysion/ Guardian of Time

"Time ripens all things; with Time all things are revealed; Time is the father of truth"

Sol was bruised, beaten, and even bleeding. He was at a lost for words as to how this could even possibly happen. He panted as he got up... " Damn you!" As the redheaded fairy got up to attack the young king again he was stopped... this time by a blinding light. As the light faded Sol's jaw literally dropped as did some of the older counsel members. All of them thought he was gone, never to return again, and yet the dark haired man stood there in front of them with a very displeased look upon his face.

Chronos, the former king of Elysion, father to the current queen, and the god of time stood right before them. He left Elysion over 10,000 years ago after his wife had been killed, when Dew was still a child. Chronos really had no claim to the throne, he was the former king because he had married the former queen. After her death he left to guard the gates of time as many had tried to gain access and misuse such power his job was tiresome one. For the stream of time had to remain constant, it could not choose sides,but had to follow evenly. Something which Chronos was well aware of.

Still just because he was no longer king did not mean he was not well respected. He was the guardian of time for crying out loud. Chronos looked over at Sol
" It's been a long time Sol and you are more of a fool now then you have ever been. " Sol looked at Chronos, angry " Chronos. You have no place here." Chronos then with a gesture of his hand lifted Sol off the ground and slammed him into a wall " How DARE you try to tell ME my place?! Weren't you the one who sentenced my only daughter to eternal slumber?! Which is worse you take out you petty anger against some humans against all humans! You truly are pathetic aren't you..."

Sol was now kneeling on the ground but still upset, he would not give up so easily, not when he had come so far. " Your siding with humans?! After all they've done?!" Chronos stare was cold... " And what have you done? Hmm... You're nothing but a hypocrite Sol, you can lie to yourself, you can lie to Luna, you lie to the counsel... But you CANNOT lie to me. You forget that you yourself are part human.. You told everyone that your mother was an elf but she was a human. Before you came to Elysion you lived in the human world, and were betrayed by your human half-brothers and sold into slavery. You brought here by the mercy Queen Dawn and myself decided to bestow upon you. Yet you never recovered from your anger or sense of betrayal. You only appear to be a full-blooded fairy because your father Helios passed on his powers to you on his death bed. You are human and yet you seek to destroy all of them. Maybe you should've started with yourself. Now where's my daughter?!"

"Wisdom is the power to put our time and our knowledge to the proper use. "

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Good thing im the best

User Image

Nero × Calyop

Nero watched and listened to the man who Sol called Chronos, he spoke of things that confused the young king and made him question a lot of the things that Sol did and what was Chronos' connection to the ring he now carried. However, when he heard that Sol was half human a slight smile came to Nero's face, he took a step forward looking at Sol "It's strange isn't it? When faced with something more powerful then yourself, you trully realize how human you are and how incapable you are at defending your self from it" he said before looking at Chronos "Excuse me Chronos...I know i have no place here, but i have some questions that i think only you can answer for me" he looked at the ring on his hand for a moment before turning his gaze back "What is your connection to this ring that i have? Why did Sol do all this to me and my people? Was it just to stop me from being with...your daughter? Or is it more than just that?" he said wondering if he was finally going to get some answers to some long awaited questions he had.

User Image

Weep for yourself, my man,
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep Little Lion Man,
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself,
Take all the courage you have left.
Wasted on fixing all the problems
That you made in your own head.

Draedon Bronx Lovane.
The new King's guard. The Red Moon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Draedon gave a small nod to the Lycan, reaching behind to unlatch his second sword. It landed with a heavy thud, sticking into the ground. Still, the man wanted to see just how fast the other Lycan was before getting himself into a losing fight. If he charged straight at him, there would be a good chance he’d die. With a quick fling of his right arm, he threw the sword he was currently holding. The sword flew at tremendous velocity towards the kid, but it wasn’t really meant to kill him. If he was as fast as everyone claimed him to be, he’d get out of the way in no time. In fact, when he did so, it brought a small smile to Draedon’s face. He wouldn’t have been able to dodge it, that’s for sure. He needed to keep his armor on as long as he could. It would be his last line of defense against this kid. Haedar may have been a prodigy, but Draedon was a brilliant tactician. The sword, after missing its intended target, impaled an enemy troop. Well, at least it was one less for Sereh to worry about.

“Our human weapons are just as entwined to us as our wolf bodies. We are as much human as we are animal.”

Instead of transforming his entire body into his wolf form, he did so for only his feet and his hands. He’d still be able to deal the damage that he wanted, but he wouldn’t have size or durability on his side. With his strength and armor, though, he wouldn’t need it. Besides, the kid probably knew about his strength; meaning he wouldn’t be getting all too close anyways. Draedon would need to think up a strategy to stop him in his tracks. He also needed to finish quickly enough to help Sereh on her troops. She was doing fairly well already, but that could all change in a matter of minutes. Draedon was still itching to get inside and check on Natalia anyways. The more he dawdled out here, the longer she was stuck in the fairy’s castle. Everyone seemed to be holding their own anyways.

Knowing that the kid would probably not let Draedon too close, he took the opportunity upon himself to spring forward and begin delivering some combos and scratches; trying his best to keep out of the return fire from Haedar.

Accompanied By: Everyone there.
Mood: Angry. Stay out of my way.

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble Little Lion Man,
You'll never settle any of your scores.
Your grace is wasted in your face,
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck.
Now learn from your mother or else
Spend your days biting your own neck.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Chronos

Former King of Elysion/ Guardian of Time

"Time ripens all things; with Time all things are revealed; Time is the father of truth"

Sol grinded his teeth as Nero spoke to him so rudely. He wanted nothing more then punch the blasted human prince into the ground. His eyes flared with anger " I abandoned my humanity along time ago. The woman who gave birth to me may have been human... but I disowned her along time ago." Chronos remained silent, that was until Nero spoke of the ring and asked reasons for why Sol had done what he had. The time guardian sighed as he supposed that the human king was entitled to some answers.

" The last queen of Elysion died when our daughter was still too young to rule. The ruler of Elysion is always a female, passed down from mother to daughter. Since Dew was too young to rule the counsel took over and I myself had to leave to guard the gates of time. In case anyone should ever seek to gain and abuse time magic... I stand guard to ensure the constant flow of time. Before I left I gave that ring to two teenagers, the twins, Winter and Snow... knowing one day they would come in contact with a man worthy of wearing it. That ring chooses it's wearer, it choose you, just as you have chosen it.

If the ring was not meant for you then it would've never allowed you to put it on in the first place. The ring it's self can only be worn by a man that both my daughter and I approve of and signifies the next king of Elysion... the next guardian of time ... and eventually my heir. Do you understand? The moment you put on that ring, by Elysion's laws you became married to my daughter, King Nero. If that was something in which you didn't want the ring would've never let you wear it in the first place. It was a decision you made subconsciously."

Chronos lifted up an eyebrow and looked towards Sol when Nero asked him the second question... " Believe it or not in his own way Sol was doing what he thought was best for Elysion. He feared that you continuing your relationship with my daughter would bring humans into Elysion and in the past humans have done many horrific things to those different then them." Chronos briefly created some images around Nero, what the king was seeing was the past, where humans hunted unicorns and fairies. Enslaved elves, killed mermaids, hunted dragons, and destroyed many lives. " Sol probably feared that if humans came to Elysion they would do the same things. Elysion is made up of orphans from the human world, who were brought here to seek refuge."

Chronos then looked over at the counsel.. " Regardless of past crimes it is not right nor just to blame all of humanity for the crimes of some. My daughter realized this, she also realized that humans have a way of surviving, of adapting, and of increasing their strength and numbers. If Elysion were to continue down the path in which Sol sees fit then regardless of any efforts to keep humans out of Elysion they will come and the will kill everyone. The worst thing is... they would be in their right to do so. My daughter sought peace with humans, not because she doesn't know or forgot about the past... but because she is thinking about the future."

"Wisdom is the power to put our time and our knowledge to the proper use. "

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Natalia Anna Calyop

Natalia didn't realize how frustrating it could be to deal with someone who was as stubborn as she was, especially when they decided to choose the more dangerous course of action. The blonde had watched as Talin attempted to break down the door, when the brunette gaze her a look to help, she could only sigh, she didn't think it would work, but she couldn't refuse her sister. As she was about to say something the door opened to reveal Astra and another young woman, Natalia didn't know that was Dew until she heard Talin say her name. This young looking woman was the queen of Elysion and the one who Nero had fallen in love with, he certainly knew how to pick a future bride it seemed. Looking over to Maxwell as he awoke from his slumber and began to sleep, from what she could tell he didn't know who she was.

Natalia was glad to see Astra, glad that her friend was safe and that she hadn't been injured at least for the most part. "I''m not going back to Calyop, not with everyone risking their lives here." Natalia said to the half-elf as she then glanced back to Dew as she spoke with Summer and Maxwell, and then she left her mission was to go and give Sol what he deserved and to find Nero, something that Natalia would have done herself if she had the prowess. But now she didn't know what to do, she could follow Dew to Nero, but she felt that she would get in the way, she could also find Draedon but once again she would get in the way, the only thing she could do was to stay with Astra and help as much as she could to get the bracelets off of Summer and Maxwell, not that she could really do anything but it would insure that she wouldn't be in the way. At least at that moment anyway, after that was done she'd go searching for her love while everyone else was attempting to locate Sol and Nero.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Good thing im the best

User Image

Nero × Calyop

He listened to what Chronos said and looked at the images of the past that he showed him, it was true that humans hunted and killed other races, but now things were different especially when Nero became King. He was more accepting then others, he even fell in love with Dew and risked his life to get her back. Nero looked down at the ring on his finger as Chronos explained all the qustions he had asked, many thoughts ran though his mind as he tried to understand everything but several words really stuck out to him. Married? King of Elysion? Guardian of Time? Heir? All because of this ring? he thought to himself and knew it was nothing to take lightly, but at the same time he accepted it without question. He looked at Chronos as he spoke to the council and a light smile came to him "That is why i accept your daughter, not just because of the feeling i have for her but for our two kingdom's futures. I don't look at what a person is, race has no meaning to me. I judge them by their character and their actions, it defines them and it's why i agree to peace with Elysion back when i first meet with Dew" he said before turning to look back at Sol "However, some did not believe me and chose to act out their own selfish ambitions. And we see now what those ambitions have costed us, i have lost a sister and many others have lost loved ones on both sides in this fight." His golden eyes continued to look at Sol, blaiming him for all of the damage he had caused and putting the deaths of so many squarly on his shoulders.

User Image

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Embry Regal Porgonin

Embry had been for fighting for what seemed like a long time, the smell of death was in the air, and he hated it. So many bodies were laying around, lifeless, when only moments before they were breathing. It was sad because he knew that they were only following orders, the orders of a mad man. Taking a breath, the blonde sighed to himself, war was not something he enjoyed. But now he knew that when he was king again he would try his best to settle things diplomatically with other nations and not resort to war, to many lives were lost because of something that could have been talked out. Looking down at his sword, he could see the blood, crimson all over his blade, and yet there would have to be more killings. Glancing over at Holo, she was in her enviroment it seemed, she was natural at fighting.

Keeping his mind focused he continued onward until he came upon Tala, mud on her face and the front of her body. Grip tight on the sword he stared at her, "I'm your new opponent it seems." Embry said as he quickly went at her, making sure to watch his footing as he prepared to thrust his sword at her, of course he also kept his mind on the fact that she could use magic and anything could happen. If anything he could outsmart her, distract her with something and she would never see him coming. "It is much to bad that our best mages stayed in Calyop, perhaps if you had stolen their magic you'd actually be a threat, thief."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tala Youngflame

General of Theft/ NPC

"Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defense, anything goes."

Tala's eyes narrowed towards the young prince.. " Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defense, anything goes... human." She came at him with fighting staff which the top part got cut off as it hit Embry's blade. Tala panting a bit as she was already a bit worn out from fighting as it was, still the dark skinned elf was determined not to lose so easily. Especially not a human.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Summer De Season

Let a little sunshine in...

Summer listened to Talin, Natalia, Astra, and Maxi talking... The queen had freed them and gone off to go meet with Sol. Still the little girl couldn't just leave things the way they were. She ran up next to Dew " My brother isn't here... and my parents are dead. I'm still from a noble family which holds a seat upon the counsel. I'm going with you." The little girl had a very stubborn look in her eyes as though no one would stop her ... even if Dew tried she knew the little girl would follow her.

The queen spoke calmly towards the small child
" Stay off towards the sidelines with the counsel members. I would hate for anything bad to happen to you little one." Dew then glanced over at Astra, Natalia, Talin, and Maxxi. " Do the rest of you wish to come as well?" She clearly wasn't too worried about Sol, provided that he didn't get the whole counsel to turn against her again the queen could beat the sun fairy by herself.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
Never cry, never sigh
~~~~~You don't have to wonder why
~~~~~~~~~~Always be, always see
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Come and dream the night with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nocturne

_*_*_*_*_The stars tell me truths, my dreams show me possibilities, my magic guides me._*_*_*_*_

Astra glanced over at Natalia and Talin. Knowing the two of them they would want to follow and Astra was still in the service of their family so she was bound to protect them. The mage looked back at Dew and nodded. "I will follow if the Princesses do." Astra herself had no true personal vendetta against Sol, so she didn't care who it was who ended the man, or if she herself even got to watch, as long as it got done. Natalia and Talin on the other hand had both been kidnapped and threatened by the wicked sun fairy as if they were nothing more then pawns on a chessboard. And of course, their brother was probably in confrontation with Sol at that very moment. Astra would be very surprised if the both of them didn't take Dew up on her offer.

_*_*_*_*_There are secrets in this world which can be found if you only care to look._*_*_*_*_

User Image

We will fly, to the sky
We don't have to wonder why~~~~~
Always be, always see~~~~~~~~~~
Come and dream the night with me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nocturne~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lycan general watches the young man as if nothing else was around the pair. As if there wasn't the raging sounds of battle and the stench in the air didn't smell like blood. The screams of men and women alike could be heard piercing the once calm and beautiful area. Now it seemed to be loud and the ground was painted red. The young lycan watches as the man takes off one sword and allows it to fall upon the ground with a heavy thud that even the sounds of battle couldn't buffer. It was then that the sword had been tossed towards him. Why had he tossed the sword from such a far away distance? Of course the man easily dodged with a few quick steps to the side. The lycan even ignored the cries of agony that had pierced his ears shortly after he dodged. He knew what he was up to, but would rather worry about his own battle than the battle of others. Already he could smell death in the air and it felt like defeat was eminent. Had he chosen the wrong sides? Maybe he did. He wasn't a cold, blood thirsty lycan itching for blood like Sol had been. He was more on the laid back side who preferred to stay out of battle, but his title of prodigy wouldn't let him. No matter how many times he had tried he couldn't get away from that title and it turned him into what he was right now.

"Lets begin then." he said as he watches the lycan run up to him and began to slash and claw at him. He stepped back multiple times only to have a few minor scratches and parts of his hair falling upon the ground. Of course right now he seemed focus completely on the other lycan, but was he? He stares at the lycans he finishes his attack and he does a back flip to get some distance between the two. He seemed to glide through the air as if he were a bird. Slowly he wipes some blood off of his face where the claws had met his skin. "Not bad." It was then that he transformed into his full form, which looked pretty small compared to Draedon. He looks toward the other lycan. In almost a blur he rushes toward the other lycans and begins to claw and bite at the other lycan. As soon as he was finished with a couple attacks he had jumped around and switched sides multiple times to confused the other lycan. Since he was quite small it'd be hard to catch him so easily. Then the young lycan tackles him and attempts to bite down upon his neck and shoulder.

(Honestly since things are going pretty fast. Feel free to kill him next post and we can go along with our plans. If you want We can do a couple more posts, but I don't really care.)

Kayla looks at Winter as he begins to clench her fists and her eyes seemed to have some sort of fire brewing within them. "Beautiful!? Do you have such a reason to call me that?!" she hisses towards him soflty. "By this point I'm sure you have some other lady upon your arms. I do feel sorry for her though. Since You'll be dead in a matter of seconds!" By this point her hands seemed to be aflame and forming two massive balls of fire. It seemed the more madder she got, the more intense they were, but her accuracy was down completely when she was angered. When he brought u foreplay it seemed to be the last straw. He had used her for sexual pleasure and had left her just as fast! All she was to him was am ornament to pleasure his needs and to look pretty on his arm, but no more. He was going to die today. Flaming balls burst from her hands as he pelted Winter with them. Well, tried to anyways. Of course when the smoke cleared she could easily tell she almost made a perfect outline of him, but he seemed to be unscratched. A angry look crossed her face as she once again began to attack him with balls of fire, not knowing the elemental threat that loomed nearby.

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
To protect everything with such power? Who would want that?

The water elemental didn't concern herself with the talk and chatter between the two people. However, when the fire began to fly, Ilniatu went into action. If this woman thought she could take down a person who wrestles with the incarnation of flame, then they had another thing coming. Stepping out from behind Winter, who disturbingly seemed to hide her frame quite well, the 'Fish b***h' was all prepared and ready, creating mini geysers to blast the fire away from Winter.

No one, no matter how strong, can ever protect that which they hold most dear.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Winter de Season
Lord of North

Fairy Knight of Elysion

Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."

Winter sightly glanced over at Nia and created a small ice tablet in her hands where the words ' I'll keep her distracted. You take her down.Okay?' were clearly etched on. Winter smirked at Kayla, he looked amused " Nice to see after all these years you're still carrying a flame for me?" The silver haired fairy knew he pissed her off, striking a nerve, and that it messed with her accuracy. Winter quickly made the temperature around the group drop as he used wind to propel himself upwards still with both swords drawn as he looked over at his former lover... "Now do you care dance? Or are you just going to keep trying to get me all hot and bothered?" He smiled, a devilish smile which he knew the phoenix had seen before...Funny how certain little things don't change even after two thousand years.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces