{::Has made me desire something in my heart::}
{::There are twists and turns::}
{::Waiting for me along the way,::}
{::
But they all connect to a path that waits for me::}

The Princess with a Fiery Spirit

TalinCalyop
User Image

Talin nodded as Clarissa helped her to her room to start her packing. She honestly did not have much to pack. All her belongings had been given to her upon her needing them. Infact she never asked for much if ay all. The only thing she truly owned was the clothes she came in that day two months ago... The day Adryn was killed and she had been violated by Acse... And her bracelet which held the charms that held her sword, dagger, and fire amulet. She had gotten better with out the fire amulet... But it drained her to use magic with out it. Because it required more focus and strain to summon flames with out the mystical gem she wore on her wrist. Which was why she wore it most of the time.

The brunette had clothing tailored for her while she resided in Porgonin... But she would not bring those along with her. She saw no reason to. Simply pulling out the shirt and plants, and boots, and scarf she had worn the day she arrived, She turned to Clarissa. "Lady Clarissa... I know you have tried to help me... and help me seem more proper in the eyes of the people, but... I am afraid I must wear my less... appropiate attire..." She explained calmly. The Princess removed her dress and pulled on the dark brown slacks and white shirt. She tied the red scarf around her waist as a belt instead of putting it around her neck. Pulling out two creme white ribbon she started to tie her long hair back into a braid. It looked a bit sloppy but, she would rather not have her hair in her face. And considering the days events... Looking her best was not her top priority.

"Thank you Lady Clarissa." She said giving a nod and a weak smile. The princess felt her heart sink once more as she had finally decided on leaving. Stll very much unaware of her own situation. Carrying the kings... other b*****d child now...

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
The Dignified Widow
_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_
User Image

Clarissa gave Talin a slightly concerned look but it soon faded into a small smile and a soft sigh. "I suppose that is because you wish not to take anything from your time here back with you." The Widow said with a shake of her head. "Understandable. In that case, we can leave immediately. So quick of a departure is probably for the best considering the hour."

She then turned to the maids. "You are dismissed to go about your other duties." With respectful curtsies, the maids did as they were told and left the chamber. The manservant returned to inform the Marchioness that her carriage was ready. "Good, call the guards who arrived with me. They will accompany us in place of royal guards."

Clarissa then turned back to the young Princess. "Are you fully ready?" If yes then the noblewoman would make her way out towards the palace entrance where the carriage stood ready. If not then lingering a little while longer would be no trouble.

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_
So soon may I follow when friendships decay
And from love's shining circle the gems drop away
When true hearts lie withered and fond ones are flown
Oh who would inhabit this bleak world alone?
This bleak world alone
Weep for yourself, my man,
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep Little Lion Man,
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself,
Take all the courage you have left.
Wasted on fixing all the problems
That you made in your own head.

Draedon Bronx Lovane.
The new King's guard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Draedon watched the crowd with a curious gaze. They seemed dead fastened in what they were told. In truth, Draedon's word should have been the one they followed, seeing as how he came directly from the kingdom. However, any conspiracy theories worked faster than sound logic; unfortunate in the real world. People believed what they wanted to, or what the person offering the most told them. No doubt Acse had tricked the people into believing that he was in the right and that they should voluntarily sacrifice their lives to defend him. Seeing as how he had came into a new magic power, almost doubling what he had before as an average human, he could manipulate them easily. Acse was no fool, the blood of his father ran through his vein with such ferocity that he could charm a ravaging bear. Which, of course, was bad for the group. They would be hard-fought to sway their mind. Draedon wouldn't be able to do so with people from the warring country at that anyways.

The Lycan male was about to speak up when a member from the group charged. Holo quickly struck him down, though unnecessary as it was. She could have simply knocked him out, but was more effectively trying to prove a point. Draedon tried to use his wolf senses to check on the man's vitals. He couldn't show weakness by running over to his side, but maybe he could try to pick up on his heartbeat from his standing point. If the man had one, it was shallow, as was his breathing. Holo's attack left a gash across his chest, he would have to have that sewed up. Draedon felt wrong about attacking kin. They were all brothers in arms in this war. They were supposed to work together to defeat the enemy kingdom, whom had soldiers standing behind him. Embry was dealing with a political mess, Draedon was happy that things didn't go even more awry then they already had. As Holo continued to talk, Draedon drew his sword from his back. The six foot behemoth would easily break through any of their home-fashioned weaponry. They really stood no chance against a pair of well-trained soldiers; who were bred from the finest of Lycan clans. Still, the less people they killed, the better.

Draedon took a moment to figure out the battle structure. Honestly, the man was a natural born leader. He had a plan for a plan for a plan. Situations that he wasn't prepared for came out of the complete surprise; and even then he could normally see something coming, or have a plan right away. The group could easily be separated into two different strike forces. The assault force was comprised of Holo and Draedon, being the two stronger fighters in close-quarter combat. They had experience in infiltration and knew this part of the forest. The support team consisted of the remaining three - Rone, Winter, and Sereh - who were more proficient with their magic attacks. Rone, being a shadow user, could easily cover Sereh and Winter while they performed their attacks. Draedon didn't really know how well Winter could fight with his ice magic after giving a portion of his life to save Astra, but he couldn't be counted as an assault member. Even though the trio had combat experience with weapons, they were better off as a support group. Elliot, the unknown stranger in the trees with the large wolf, was a wild card, who could both hurt or help the group; motives still unknown.

Draedon knew the best plan. Seeing as how Acse didn't know they were there, they could forcefully push him out of the house and towards the trio; who would be left to deal with the mob. Unfortunate as that was to Sereh, Rone, and Winter, they could easily manage to fight a handful of citizens. Draedon just had to hope they wouldn't kill all of them, or he'd be furious himself. Upon infiltrating and exiting with Acse, killing him would be easy. A five-on-one fight would be an easy victory. Embry would most certainly be happy that this ordeal would be coming to an end. All that was left to do was put his plan into action.

"Rone," Draedon began as he turned his head to glance at his friends. "You, Miss Sereh, and Winter will stay here with the villagers and provide us support as he we draw Acse out. Holo and I shall be out in a few with our prisoner. Cover us as we begin our assault. Just try not to kill a bunch of them, for me, please?" Draedon gave a sad expression as he turned to his Lycan sister with a nod.

It was wasn't hard to push past the brunt of the force. Draedon literally sprang into action as he jumped to get past a few of the primary targets. He landed on the shoulders of another male, causing him to collapse to the ground. Draedon could feel the collar bone fracturing under his weight, and he bolted off the man to prevent from further injury. He parted the remaining way in front of him by turning his sword to the side and batting a couple. Draedon was blessed with strength, that was no doubt. He was also able to use a focused mindset and keep himself from killing people with his strength. Injuries were common, but fatalities were completely controlled.

Draedon, after getting near enough to the rear of the inn, came sliding to a hault. "Holo, time to catch our criminal." Draedon gave a toothy grin. There was no door to the inn on the opposite side, neither was there a staircase. Draedon bent his legs down and then jumped into the air. His strength combined with his momentum cause him to crash into the second floor of the inn. No doubt in the room furthest down the hall.

"ACSE!" Draedon's voice thundered over the sound of the debris and through the smoke. Draedon was ready to end this thing from before.

[{Milkmoo's OOC:} Wanted to wait for others to post, but the show must go on.]

Accompanied By: Holo, Rone, Winter, Elliot, and Sereh.
Mood: Battle-ready.

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble Little Lion Man,
You'll never settle any of your scores.
Your grace is wasted in your face,
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck.
Now learn from your mother or else
Spend your days biting your own neck.
User Image
Șϵɽ϶ɧ ☽☾ ξɣϵȴɏη
✴Calyops Head healer✴
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

They take our blood...
For strength.
They take our horns...
For greed.
They take our hide...
For money.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

>>>>>>҂SSereh watches the group as the lycan gave the instructions. The man that attacked hollow seemed to have been brain washed by that dreadful man! It made her want to go after the man herself if she didn't have to stay calm. The demon looks around as the paid of lycans speed off after Asce, leaving these three alone. The villagers just looked at them as if they were prizes just ready to the mounted upon a wall. "I really don't want to fight you, but if I have to then I will." Sereh told the people who only seem to smirk. Obviously they didn't know what she, or the other two were even capable of! In the blink of an eye she had turned from human to unicorn. It only made the villagers smirk even more. Unlike the men and innocents on the island she had planned no burial for these lost souls. They were too far gone as it was and she was here on a mission after all. The unicorn dug it's hooves into the ground as her blood red eyes stare at the crowd. One man got brave enough to try and rush the unicorn, but only ended up getting his throat stabbed by the unicorns horn before even making it close enough to cause damage. Once he was dead she shakes him off of her horn and the blood seemed to drip down upon her head and ears. The villagers didn't seem pleases about that one but because their once humored faces had turned to anger.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
They hunted us down
until there was one left.
They hunted us
until I was the only one that remained
...or so i thought..

Where:
With who:
Feeling:
What I'm doing:

[
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
>>Out Of Cows:.. Sorry it sucks. My head hurts, I'm not feeling good, and i havent been sleeping well so the quality isn't good.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Winter
Former Fairy Knight

Winter paused as the villagers started to surround him. He looked over at them, sure he lost some of his magic but still had some left. He saw Sereh handle some of the men " I don't think we have much of a choice but to fight." As a group of men began to attack him he held up his right hand and a large gust of cold wind came out, tossing the men back wards several feet. Two men came up from behind him and Winter using two short swords quickly turned towards them slashing the men to ground. One there they were freezing due to the power of the icy swords.

~My wings are clipped. My life span has been slashed. So, tell me brother, dead in the belly of the beast. Is this all worth it? Or am I just a fool?~

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageStaining my soul
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
Won't wash away, wash away
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

______________________________________________"Faith is the belief in one's cause or purpose..."

•【 Arch-Mage Saeldur Sadron 】•
User Image

Saeldur gave Astra a small smile "Well go on and speak to the King, we have no time to lose. Tell him how important this trip is while i gather what it is we need. And don't worry once i am finished i will meet you in the main hall so we can go to the stable to find our horses" he said to her as he gathered small things from around her workshop that they were going to need. He knew it would take a bit for Astra to find the young King and speak to him about what was going on, but it was plenty of time to search around the room for what it was that Astra was going to need. Plus it gave him time to ready himself for this important quest, it was one any mage would want to go on and he still couldn't believe that someone found the tower of Asylum.

"...Loyalty is the discipline to never deviate from one's faith."

Song of Heroes

User Image---------------------------User Image---------------------------User Image

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

"Of course." Astra readily agreed with an eager voice. Surely Saedlur, in all his seasoned knowledge, would do a much better job of preparing supply for the grand trip than the young mage would. So Astra would leave him to that task while she went to ask the King for permission to go on this journey. And so she turned to the portal and took a few quick steps, bringing her to stand before it. She could feel her whole body trembling as she pulled the door open and stepped out onto the shallow landing. Out of habit she placed a hand on the banister, not even thinking that she might need to put the banister to its intended use.

But the necessity did arise as she had not descended more than three steps when her shaking knees gave out from under her, causing her footing to fail. She let out a startled cry and somehow managed to tip her balance towards the railing; only by gripping the banister tightly with one hand and wrapping the opposite arm around it did she manage to prevent herself from tumbling down the long spiral staircase. Frightened by her unexpected slip, Astra sagged against the wall, sitting upon the step where she had previously stood, her grip on the banister as tight as before. She took deep breaths to calm herself as she mentally cursed her carelessness. Like an overeager child, she had forgotten her limitations, writing off the signs of her physical weakness as the symptoms of excitement. In her heightened spirits she had let herself believe that she could manage this seemingly small task even though she was in no state to do so. Only the luck of habit had prevented her from facing death a second time.

_*_*_*_*_There are secrets in this world which can be found if you only care to look._*_*_*_*_

((Yup, ended up with one of those "can't sleep because of idea" moments. Good for the post, bad for my health and mood. xp ))

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
۩
ĦRone BeligantĦ

Sage Of Shadows

۞The group of villagers had grown restless and through the manipulations of Asce or the lack of judgement on their part made an attack on them. Draedon and Holo had made their move now the rest of the party had to hold the ground and prepare for what was to come. Striking an attacker that strayed to close with the butt of his spear Rone reached with his other hand to summon forth a shadow to grab hold of a different villagers leg who was sent flying into another by the wipe like movement. "Avoid killing them they are only acting through deceit the lies and half truths they were told have only spurred them into these actions." Waving his hand in front of his face Rone summoned a shadow to leap up and block an arrow from an archer who was brought down shortly after when Rone motioned for the shadow to push forward and slam the man into a nearby building.

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

Cassandra Sandsmark

Summer then smiled as Zelos had gone back to normal. She looked over at Sheena who seemed to be doing a better as well. The little girl then hugged Zelos tightly. "I'm sorry Zelos... Please forgive me." She blinked looking up a bit still drying her own tears .. it looked like she wasn't the only one who had problems controlling their magic powers. Although Zelos did scare her... a lot. But she was happy that no one was hurt.
The Elegant Swordsman

"Humans are gods..."

User Image

There were various parts of Zelos' body that were currently protesting the sudden buildup of magic, but at the same time, he managed to summon up enough energy to return the disguised fairy girl a one armed hug, the other still clenched tightly around his torso. He chuckled weakly as he responded in a raspy voice "Nah, it's fine, big old Zelos is just not good at taking in too much magic." and with that, he let out a groan, letting go of Summer.

Before anyone else could move, Sheena had already made her way over and slapped one of her previously floating cards on Zelos' back. Her eyes showed both relief and a bit of anger for the carelessness that could have been avoided on Zelos' part, but she kept her serious attitude now, back on duty. With a jerk of her head, she mentioned in the direction the road should be "I say we keep moving, we're already out here, and that seal should make any extra magic keep out for the time being." She knew Zelos could recover a bit more quickly since the last incident, but he had to learn to channel the extra magic, the crystal couldn't be allowed to build up so much.

Zelos slowly stood as he picked up Summer in his arms "Yeah, yeah. The longer we take, the more serious things could be....and the next stop we get to, I'm switching out of these clothes. I'm not liked in Porognin, who knows how people outside will react." this aiming towards the fact that he did have the emblem on the ornament that held his white cape together. The fancy getup was making him a walking target if anything, even though Sheena and him were a formidable force when they both fought together, it could still be risky.

Zelos smiled at Summer and after clearing his throat asked "You all better now, my cute fairy princess?" the question was sincere, but he said it in his usual cheery manner of speaking with any females. This made Sheena roll her eyes as she began to walk, but she did little else to make her barely noticeable annoyance known.

♫Adding to the moment♫
"...bound by the rules of life."

The Rose of Battle

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
They say a King is suppose to be old and wise...

User ImageElliot...

User Image
...Sora...

User Image:Tab:Elliot watch as the group finally goes on the offense. As the two lycans goes off into the mass of villagers and into the building that once serve as the village inn. This, of course, left the others to defend themselves from the enraged villagers. What is causing the people to act this way is something the young prince have yet to figure out but one thing is for sure. The group is strong although outnumbered at the moment. The three alone manage to take out at least five villagers. This will normally impress others but Elliot knows it is only a manner of time until they either run low on stamina or until that Acse guy is caught. Either way this little tussel is going to take a long while to cool down and the young boy is not about to simply watch. After all there are bound to be some casualties and the prince wants to make sure to save as many villagers as he can before they start running towards their own demise. "Okay boy. Time to hunt. But this time do not leave marks on the prey." The dark wolf let out a howl as it jumps off of the tree branch and lands behind the large mass of people. It starts chasing after them and stops as it slams its paws down onto the shadow of one of the villagers. While Elliot, himself, possess no abilities to fight with his Guardian Beast is pure energy and thus can use some rather unique skills. Once the man's shadow is pinned under the wolf's large paws the man refuses to move forward since his shadow is literally keeping him there. The villager turns to spot the large canine and goes on the attack only to have the wolf dig its claws deeper into his shadow before raking its claws across the ground in a raking motion. The man collapses to his knees out of pain although there are no marks on him. With the man momentarily dioriented the wolf wraps its jaws around the villagers neck and slams the man down onto the ground good enough to knock the guy unconscious. Of course two more villagers approach the wolf but have left their shadows in its reach. With a smirk the wolf uses its two hind paws to pin their shadow and keep them there until it can either slam them unconscious or headbutt them unconscious. After all the wolf is wearing armor and a strong headbutt is like getting hit by a car. Of course this style of attack is only good with small groups and this mass of villagers is definitely not a small group. Looks like we have no choice boy. Ready to try a paw at that Shadow Vine ability? The wolf nods as it rushes through the mass of villagers making sure to knock out as many as possible. The large canine eventually gets close to the three who were still fighting with the villagers and nods at them before closing its eyes and going into a deep trance. The wolf's own shadow starts to warp shape until it is the image of many throne covered vines that goes out towards the villagers. The shadow vines manage to wrap themselves around a small number of villagers rendering them unable to move as if they are being constricted. This would have proven useful to the wolf if not for one factor. This ability requires the wolf to focus especially since it is a mass shadow technique meaning that it cannot lose its focus and thus it cannot move from its spot. It is up to the group to do what they please. All Elliot have to do is hide and make sure to command his Guardian Beast around so that it can be as helpful as he can make it. Again Elliot is not taking sides. He is only helping because this course of action shows more benefits than to simply let the villagers go to the slaughter.
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

...HartlandUser Image

I guess they forgot to mention ME...

Wolf In Use: Wolf of Darkness
Actions: Commanding his Guardian Beast.
Thoughts: ...

OOC:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Summer De Season

Let a little sunshine in...

Summer smiled at Zelos and nodded " Yes... please don't scare me like that again. " Summer walked cheerfully with Zelos and Sheena. She put one hand in Zelos' hand and she grabbed Sheena's hand with her other hand. Leaving the three of them walking with Summer skipping happily in the middle. If someone were to see the three they might almost think that Zelos and Sheena were Summer's parents. Summer whistled playfully, the forest was her home after all so she really had nothing to be afraid of.

After walking though the forest a few hours Summer looked over at Zelos.. " There's an elven village about 10 minutes that way or there's also a human village about 15 minutes the other way." The little fairy looked up at Zelos, it really didn't matter to her which one he prefered... While Summer wasn't to fond of humans, Sheena being an exception, she was in her human form. As far as elves go, fairies and elves use to be on good terms before fairies went into isolation more or less.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
My destiny handed down through blood
charged with power behond belief
siblings two i must porotect
Good thing im the best

User Image

Nero × Calyop

Nero nodded at what Dew said "When i get the chance i'll send word to Talin and tell her about us, but i'll personally speak to Natalia when i have the chance" he told her as he squeezed her hand lightly before letting her go. "It's best i get back to work dear before one of those advisors comes looking for me" he told her before he leaned in and kissed her cheek lightly. He gave her a smile before he departed from the gardens to return to his study, he walked slowly thinking about the new situation he was in but he wouldn't lie to Dew. He would speak to his sister's when the time was right.

User Image

This time, I'll protect you
My reason for living is right here
You are the one who gave me
Life, so ill do you proud

Cassandra Sandsmark

Conservative Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Embry Regal Porgonin

Embry nodded his head to George as he spoke, ”A delegate seems like a fine idea, do you have any suggestions on who we should send?” He asked in general, if this was two months ago he may have suggested sending his sister as a delegate, she had a way with words and knew how to smooth things over, and people always seemed to like her. ”Also it would be best to make sure that the Calyopian Princess are back home before we go making any deals of peace, with them at home, safe and sound I am certain that peace negotiations will go much more smoothly.” He stated, Nero obviously against the war, but it be a safer bet to go at peace negotiations with him when he knew that his sisters were safe. He knew Talin was heading home today, he just wasn’t sure where Natalia, hopefully no harm had come to her, though he could guess what she was doing.

”Princess Talin is going home now, and Princess Natalia was here earlier but she seems to have left the castle.” If anything were to happen to them while they were in Porgonin it would be his fault completely. Stupid Mystral, if it wasn’t for her everything would be fine still. At this point he would just rather be alone for the rest of his life, it would be easier as all he would have to deal with would be his duties as king, something he had slacked on for a while, but he wouldn’t do that any longer.

Marques Rymere sat silently for a moment observing the others in the room, there were quiet murmurs on who should be sent to Calyop, though most were suggestion of sending one of them. ”What if we send Marchioness Von Hanset, she is a dignified woman and would know what to say to the Calyopian court.” He did think that Clarissa would be the best choice at this, as he didn’t think any of the council members should go.

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

αcse
The Exiled prince
User Image

As Acse had been sitting on the floor of of the bed room of the Inn they had hid him in his bright green eyes shot open as he heard a familiar deep voice. When the hell did that dog get here?!

Holo followed behind Draedon. She could not help but wonder what had happened exactly the last time Draedon laid eyes on the exiled Prince. how did the fight turn out? Draedon seemed very... VERY... She had no idea what the word for it was.

The dark haired male was in a slight panic. He stood up and frowned. Great! He still had to look at the scars from last time! This time... But as his eyes looked to the blond haired Lycan he caught sight of the brown haired female with wolf ears and a tail. So there was a 'b***h' with the guard dog. "Do you really think you should bring a pup with you dog?" He smirked keeping his

As they entered the Inn her ears twitched. From the sound of an unfamiliar voice. SPeaking out to Draedon. Refering to him as a dog... And her as a 'pup'. Growling a bit she pulled out her Chakrams. "What was that you welp?" She snarled at him.

"Oh so the little b***h does have fangs." The dark haired male smirked as he gripped the sword that rested on his hip. The wolf female lunged at him not waiting for Draedon's mark or for him to step first.

"Fatal mistake." Acse said calmly holding his hand up slightly causing a gust of freezing cold wind to shoot at Holo. Causing the female lycan to fall to the floor on her back.

"Draedon, you really need to keep your pup on a short leash. And train her to listen to orders." Acse smirked as he took a few steps forward and picked the smaller wolf female up by her neck. She was trying to turn into her lycan form. But she couldn't focus enough to do so.

Acse tightened his grip around her neck choking her. She brought her hands to his hand that was wrapped around her neck triy to break free. Her smaller form struggling. For some reason she just could not get her strength to work for her. She started gasping for air as she tried to break free.

The raven haired traitor smirked slightly. Bringing her closer and wrapped his arm around her neck and bringing her to his chest. Still holding her tightly as he drew a smaller blade and held it to a bit of her bare neck. "I wonder, are lycan truly willing to lay their lives down for one another? Their fellow clans men?" He smirked narrowing his eyes at the blond haired lycan.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

Dapper Gekko

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{::Remembering my dreams that I've had so long::}
{::Has made me desire something in my heart::}
{::There are twists and turns::}
{::Waiting for me along the way,::}
{::
But they all connect to a path that waits for me::}

The Princess with a Fiery Spirit

TalinCalyop
User Image

Talin gave a small nod. "Thank you Lady Clarissa." She gave a weak smile. The brunette glanced back at the hollowed halls of the castle. Not removing her eyes off the empty hall she had just walked through. Part of her actually wanted Embry to come after her... To come running down that hall and pulling her into a hug. And actually telling her he'd never let her go. But sadly that was most likely not going to happen. This was not a story book... This was a real life war... With rael problems. On paper such an idea would look good and nice but... He was aking... And he had things to do. More important things than putting up with an overly emoional princess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff