1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
                  User Image
                            User Image
                                                xxxxxxW H A TxxxIxxxS A WxxxB E H I N DxxxM YxxxC L O S E DxxxE Y E SxxxW A SxxxT H ExxxW O R L DxxxIxxxL O S T
                                                dont do it u blk* .blooming in ◞slow m↺tion )
                                                ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                                ...................................................................................................................................

███┋ ❜ — original roleplay by . . .
                                                    xx» xx x envii you
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — modded by . . .
                                                    xx» xx nuclear whales & caeleus
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — based on . . .
                                                    xx» xx Love, Gin and Sin -- another roleplay by x Envii You.
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — graphics & coding by . . .
                                                    xx» xx x envii you
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — literacy . . .
                                                    xx» xx lazy lit ++
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — theme . . .
                                                    xx» xx fantasy, dystopian society, humans vs demons, slight sci-fi.
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — status . . .
                                                    xx» xx open, and accepting.
                                                    ███┋ ❜ — links . . .
                                                    xx» xx in character, out of character & profile thread.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxW H A TxxxIxxxS A WxxxB E H I N DxxxM YxxxC L O S E DxxxE Y E SxxxW A SxxxT H ExxxW O R L DxxxIxxxL O S T
                                          ...................................................................................................................................

tab xxOnce upon a time, there existed a world eerily similar to our own. The people who lived in this world mirrored us; busy with
                                                    tab xxtheir own life happenings and divided in their beliefs. You could say that they had grown ignorant to the forces that governed
                                                    tab xxthem, and for a valid reason. These people were initially created by an almighty being comparable to the gods of modern
                                                    tab xxreligion. They referred to this force simply as God. God had no gender, although many perceived it as male. Their scriptures
                                                    tab xxand bibles speculated many things about this so-called King of Heaven, but that's what it remained to be: speculation. They
                                                    tab xxhad no proof that this God existed, and many people lost their faith. This darkness was blamed on a secondary force that was
                                                    tab xxthe polar opposite of God. Many referred to him as the Devil Lucifer, and he governed what was commonly perceived as evil
                                                    tab xxin the world.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxThis story should sound very familiar to you, but the next chapters are what will set a solid difference between us and the
                                                    tab xxhumans of this other world.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxYou see, God did exist in it's own realm of Heaven, although it was not the merciful creator that it's followers made it out to be.
                                                    tab xxIt knew nothing of the workings of human life, far more preoccupied with observing them and weighing their worth. This Almighty
                                                    tab xxBeing was indeed wise -- far wiser than what the humans expected of it. However, it was also ignorant and cared not for
                                                    tab xxintervening in the path of destruction her creations had set themselves upon. The Devil Lucifer was painfully aware of this
                                                    tab xxweakness and eventually came to the conclusion that it should be he that ruled over Heaven and the humans below. And so,
                                                    tab xxLucifer challenged God to a game, managing to convince the Holy Entity to agree under the pretext of being able to learn more
                                                    tab xxabout humanity. They staged the game to begin on a very particular date: December 21, 2012. This day came somehow came
                                                    tab xxto be known to the humans as a day of destruction: an apocalypse.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxGod gathered it's Warriors of Light, the Holy Virtues; Lucifer gathered his Denizens of Dark, the Deadly Sins. When the fated day
                                                    tab xxcame to pass, the game begun silently, unbeknownst to those living on the surface of the world. All the humans knew is that the
                                                    tab xxworld did not end on this day... but they had no idea that this was the beginning of an elaborate trap laid out for God by Lucifer
                                                    tab xxhimself. Eventually, the Devil emerged victorious over God and it's Virtues; although he boasted his win as a humble one. It
                                                    tab xxseemed that they both had learned something new over the course of their time on earth, and it was time to return to their
                                                    tab xxrespective realms. However, God had become exhausted after having walked the surface for an extended amount of time.
                                                    tab xxLucifer knew this, and he took the opportunity to strike God down. He and his Sins banished God and it's Virtues from the realm,
                                                    tab xxleaving the humans prone to his command. With God and the influence of the Seven Holy Virtues gone for good, Lucifer initiated
                                                    tab xxthe second phase of his plan.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxThe Devil had grown weary of the crudeness of God's creations and took it upon himself to purge the world of them, in order to give
                                                    tab xxhis own denizens free reign over the land that God had forbidden them to tread upon. With vast knowledge of what struck fear into
                                                    tab xxthe hearts of men, Lucifer created a new type of demon with his own hands. This demon would be called Ahriman, and it would be
                                                    tab xxthe first of many that the Devil would unleash upon this world. From Ahriman were born the Daeva: vile creatures that destroyed
                                                    tab xxour cities and slaughtered our masses. It only took a year for Ahriman and the Daeva to overwhelm the humans, as they had no
                                                    tab xxway of fighting back. Many prayed for a miracle -- for God to intervene in their destruction, but their desperation was not heard.
                                                    tab xxGod was no longer there. With these demons running rampant, it was only a matter of time before humanity became extinct.
                                                    tab xxThat was when a new kind of hope was discovered. An organization calling itself Exodus emerged from the ashes of a ruined world
                                                    tab xxwith the capability to fight back against Ahriman and the Daeva, wielding weapons seemingly forged from pure Light. They didn't
                                                    tab xxstop there in their quest to save humanity. Exodus also commanded the strength of an army of Hunters; half-human, half-Daeva
                                                    tab xxhybrids designed as bloodhounds to sniff out the undesirable Darkness that plagued the world.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxFast forward to Year 2236. We have since been at war with the dark. We've learned to utilize the Light to it's fullest potential, giving
                                                    tab xxit the name Ohr. Somehow, we can feel God's presence within it... almost as if Ohr is the remains of God itself. Well, there is no
                                                    tab xxroom for speculation now. We are down to our last line of defense versus the Daeva, and what is left of humanity is crammed within
                                                    tab xxthe confines of the largest city that remains standing midst the destruction. Ironically, it is the same city that started everything.
                                                    tab xxThe same city where God, the Devil, and their advocates walked among us.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xxWelcome to Metropolis.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image

User Image

███┋ ❜ Follow the ToS.

tab xx If you've been around Barton Town long enough, then you should be extremely familiar with how the rules work. I really don't
                                                      tab xx think there's a need for me to go into detail about these; it's mainly about people not running around acting like a bunch of
                                                      tab xx morons and getting the whole lot of us in trouble. This isn't a rule I necessarily have to put up here. Consider it a reminder.

███┋ ❜ Be Mature and Respectful.

tab xx There's one thing that I see in roleplays that kills it for me. Immaturity. That's right; I am talking to you people who
                                                      tab xx whine and cry about pointless things, or things that could be resolved easily. Being respectful of other roleplayers is not
                                                      tab xx difficult, and if you find it to be so...well, then get out. I will ask you to check yourself once before very politely asking you
                                                      tab xx to leave. Don't take this the wrong way. It's just that I hate it when I see roleplays die because people are being dickwads,
                                                      tab xx and that's not cool with me. That being said; if there is any kind of problem, PLEASE take it up with me/the mods so that
                                                      tab xx we can help getting it resolved without killing the vibe. We're nice people. Promise.

███┋ ❜ PG-13 Rating.

tab xx As much as I would LOVE for things to take a mature turn, this is Gaia. I will not be held accountable by the staff for
                                                      tab xx something that happens in my thread. Therefore, I ask of you guys to keep it to a minimum. If there's sex, please time skip.
                                                      tab xx Gore is fine, just keep in mind there are young eyes on this site. The same goes for cursing. Don't go overboard with it. I
                                                      tab xx definitely do not want to get banned or have my thread locked, and I'm sure you don't either...unless you hate me. Which
                                                      tab xx I hope you don't.

███┋ ❜ Characters & Posting.

tab xx You know the drill. Please use variety when it comes to developing your characters. I want a good mix of personalities here.
                                                      tab xx It gets annoying when every application has a sob story behind their character and it just gets so, ughhh...you know?
                                                      tab xx Oh yeah, and please use HIGH QUALITY ANIME/SEMI-REALISTIC pictures only! No stretching, no blurriness, and definitely
                                                      tab xx no screenshots. Er...Unless you can make them look nice. Just make sure that it looks good!
                                                      tab xx
                                                      tab xx That being said, post layouts must contain at least a picture and your character name. Feel free to fluff it up as much as you want.
                                                      tab xx I enjoy looking at pretty layouts and I'm sure the others do as well! However, I'm not going to complain if your layout just consists
                                                      tab xx of the bare minimum. The only thing that matters to me is that you're here and posting!

███┋ ❜ Hunter/Daeva Powers & Exorcist Weapons.

tab xx Here's a little tidbit about these 'unique powers' that all of Daeva origin have. In order to keep it fresh, I will not be allowing
                                                      tab xx any duplicate powers between the Daeva and Hunters. Very sorry, but I don't want like five fire manipulators or whatever.
                                                      tab xx With that being said, feel free to go as ridiculous with your character's powers. I will be happy as long as it's not ridiculously
                                                      tab xx overpowered and you're not controlling other people's characters. Just use common sense with this. That's not too difficult, right?
                                                      tab xx Your Daeva/Hunter can be a clairvoyant, a blood manipulator, anything under the sun you can think of. They can even produce
                                                      tab xx candy out of thin air, if that's what you want. If there's no power that interests you and you want your character to be
                                                      tab xx something like a dragon or a werewolf... that's fine. Call it 'Dragon Physiology' or 'Werewolf Physiology' and so forth.
                                                      tab xx
                                                      tab xx The same thing can be said about the Exorcist weapons. They are meant to be able to stand toe-to-toe with the Daeva menace.
                                                      tab xx And since they are made of Ohr, there are no boundaries to what your character can and cannot use in their fights versus Daeva.
                                                      tab xx Feel free to make your weapon as crazy as you want! Go on to shoot laser beams, manipulate telekinetic energies, fireballs,
                                                      tab xx whatever you wish. I love things that blow up, just don't go around godmoding and powerplaying. Be creative with your weapons.
                                                      tab xx What I don't want is for ten million katanas to be running around. You can give your character one, but please remember that
                                                      tab xx there are other weapons out there. Are you sure you don't want to settle for a rocket launcher or a plasma cannon instead?
                                                      tab xx Or a spellbook, a giant doll that you can ride around...? orthemastersword?

███┋ ❜ Literacy & Activity.

tab xx This roleplay is going to be Lazy Literate or Above. That means I'm expecting at least two or three paragraphs from you
                                                      tab xx per post. That won't be hard if everyone else complies with this simple rule as well. I understand that there are days you can't
                                                      tab xx come up with much. That's totally okay. If it becomes a recurring problem, however, and you're constantly putting up one
                                                      tab xx paragraph a post...well, then I'll poke you and see what's going on. Maybe you're having a bad week? Either way, I'm
                                                      tab xx understanding as long as you don't keep posting only three sentences. Not only does it look bad, it doesn't give any substance
                                                      tab xx to the people who are replying to you. Imagine giving someone a solid four paragraphs, only to have them reply with a one liner.
                                                      tab xx Not fun, is it?
                                                      tab xx
                                                      tab xx That brings me to my activity requirement. For some reason, I only have this urge to roleplay when school starts. That is why I
                                                      tab xx say posting three times a week is perfectly okay. We all have lives. I understand. School just started, and some of us have jobs.
                                                      tab xx Just please, if you're going to drop, a fair warning would be nice. You don't have to. I'd just like it so I can either put your
                                                      tab xx character(s) on hiatus or remove them entirely. If you disappear for a long time, I will remove our character. Sorry.

███┋ ❜ Anything Goes (Within Reason).

tab xx You heard it right. I want you to destroy all the things in Metropolis. I'm not going to complain as long as your actions are within
                                                      tab xx normal roleplay courtesy. This means no godmoding, no powerplay, and being respectful of other people's plots. For example,
                                                      tab xx please for the love of God do not go off and destroy a location if someone else's characters are going there for their plot. Or...do,
                                                      tab xx ONLY if you have obtained their permission. Also do not kill people without permission unless it is an NPC. You can rack up
                                                      tab xx an NPC death count as high as you want, as long as you remember to factor in that not all NPCs are helpless. If you want to go
                                                      tab xx after Exodus leadership, go for it -- just don't do it in a single post. Things like that should take time.
                                                      tab xx
                                                      tab xx Areas that are damaged/destroyed will be repaired in several in character days. Days will pass at my leisure, regardless of what
                                                      tab xx is happening in the roleplay at that moment. However, I'm just not going to timeskip without warning. When the sun comes up or
                                                      tab xx goes down, or the weather changes, whatever, I will be posting an announcement for it. This gives you guys time to prepare for
                                                      tab xx the next day. This is mostly because I get frustrated when a roleplay is stuck on the first day for like a whole month without any
                                                      tab xx progress. Other than that... yeah, go crazy.

███┋ ❜ Rules Subject to Change.

tab xx At anytime, anywhere! I'll keep you posted.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image

User Image

███┋ ❜ Reserve.
                                                    tab
                                                    [size=10] Hi Envii, my name is (YOUR USERNAME HERE) and I would totally love to join your roleplay!

Here is a link to my [url=LINK HERE]character's picture.[/url] Below, I will give you a very, VERY brief overview of my character so that you know I've read your rules!

Character Name:
                                                    Aliases or Nicknames:

Who my character is: (KEEP IT BRIEF. AND I MEAN BRIEF. LIKE REALLY BRIEF. LITERALLY 3-5 SENTENCES BRIEF. I don't want to know EVERYTHING about your character here. I just want to know who they are. Don't make this more painful than it actually is.)

Weapon(s) or Ability: (Weapons for Exorcists. Abilities for Hunter&Daeva. Briefly explain it to me.)

[/size]

███┋ ❜ Profile Code.
                                                    tab
                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/Sm9akVZ.png[/img]
                                                    [size=5][color=white]coded by envii.[/color][/size]
                                                    [size=10][i]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ [/i][/size]
                                                    [size=5][color=white]pls no stealerino.[/color][/size]
                                                    [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/tr2o3nr.png[/imgleft] :tab::tab:[b][size=24][i]([/i] ♛ [i])[/i] CHARACTER NAME HERE[/size][/b]
                                                    :tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=8]PERSONALITY TRAIT[color=white]xxx[/color]PERSONALITY TRAIT[color=white]xxx[/color]PERSONALITY TRAIT[color=white]xxx[/color]PERSONALITY TRAIT[/size]
                                                    [size=10] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list]

[b]███┋ ❜ ANY ALIASES OR NICKNAMES HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ GENDER HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ AGE HERE WRITTEN OUT (DAEVA CAN BE UP TO 221)[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ BIRTHDAY HERE, JUST MONTH AND DATE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ EXORCIST, HUNTER, OR DAEVA? [/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ LIST YOUR RANKING; S BEING HIGHEST, D BEING LOWEST. REFER TO MAIN THREAD FOR AVAILABILITY.[/b]

[b]███┋ ❜ HEIGHT HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ WEIGHT HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ SEXUAL ORIENTATION HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ LIST FOUR LIKES HERE[/b]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ LIST FOUR DISLIKES HERE[/b]

[b]███┋ ❜ WEAPONS[/b]
                                                    [color=white]Delete this section if no weapon. Exorcists, list your weapons underneath this. Hunters and Daeva may use this also if applicable, but the weapons cannot be crazy like the Exorcist ones for obvious reasons.[/color][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ ABILITIES[/b]
                                                    [color=white]Please delete this section if you are not a Hunter/Daeva. Describe your character's abilities under here.[/color] [list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    [b]███┋ ❜ BIOGRAPHY[/b]
                                                    [color=white]As long and as detailed as you like. Be sure to include their personality and their history.[/color] [list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
                                                    TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.

[b]███┋ ❜ [url=LINK HERE]TITLE OF YOUR CHARACTER'S THEME SONG[/url][/b]

[b]███┋ ❜ YOUR USERNAME HERE[/b]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

tab xx Fill out the reserve and send it over to me in a PM titled with the role you want, for example: "Exorcist General", "Rank B Exorcist",
                                                    tab xx "Alpha Daeva", "Rank S Hunter", etc. Please refer to the below posts for ranking availability. If you do not comply, I will ask you
                                                    tab xx to choose a different ranking. Later on, I will most likely be adding availability slots if things get too full. Shoot me an ask if there's
                                                    tab xx something you want that is not available to you. I'll do my best to help you out, but I will not be opening up certain roles until later
                                                    tab xx on. Also, please do not mess with my coding, unless you're making it colorful and pretty. I like uniform things because I'm OCD.
                                                    tab xx A list of taken Hunter & Daeva abilities will be included below in spoilers, so make sure you check on that if you're applying for one.
                                                    tab xx No duplicate powers, only similar ones; so feel free to be creative. If you're having difficulty choosing an ability for your Hunter/Daeva,
                                                    tab xx there are places that can help you out. Like this place. Aw yiss.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx For the sake of character freedom, I will also be allowing those shapeshifting abilities. Werewolves, dragons, whatever you want.
                                                    tab xx Just make sure you don't go too crazy and overpowered.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx NOTE ABOUT RANKINGS: Just because the rankings get lower, it doesn't necessarily mean that the character is weaker.
                                                    tab xx It's entirely possible that the character hasn't mastered their abilities yet and as a result, is inexperienced and often makes mistakes;
                                                    tab xx whereas a seasoned veteran (those of higher ranks) know exactly what they're doing. Basically what I'm trying to say is, being of a
                                                    tab xx lower ranking does not equal uselessness! For example, a Rank C could overcome a Rank A if they plan out the battle well enough
                                                    tab xx that they gain the upper hand. A Rank S character can go toe-to-toe with an Alpha Daeva. The possibilities are endless in this.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx EDIT: If a role you want is not available to you, PLEASE PM me. I assure you that we can work something out where we can
                                                    tab xx all be happy and there is more plot!

TAKEN DAEVA/HUNTER ABILITIES.
                                                    Mimicry : Killian.
                                                    Bone Manipulation : Synca.
                                                    Reaver Physiology Nova.
                                                    Ghoul Physiology : Marrin.
                                                    Valravn Physiology : Leonne.
                                                    Possession : Paint.
                                                    Speech Summoning : Kimaris.
                                                    Erebokinesis (Darkness Manipulation) : Alis.
                                                    Portal Creation : Driscol.
                                                    Photokinesis (Light Manipulation) : Eleanora.
                                                    Crystal Manipulation : Mikhail.
                                                    Enhanced Vision : Fiora.
                                                    Regenerative Healing : Dagol.
                                                    Phoenix Physiology : Enid.
                                                    Pyrokinesis : Firo.
                                                    Power Amplification : Faye.
                                                    Berserker Physiology : Xerxes.
                                                    Nihilkinesis : Nadya.
                                                    Fulgurkinesis (Electric Manipulation) : Vikatnir.
                                                    Metal Manipulation : Desdan.
                                                    Air Dragon Physiology : Torin.
                                                    Siren Physiology : Lorelei.
                                                    Strix Physiology : Nanaly.
                                                    Reactive Adaptation : Aren.
                                                    Plasma Manipulation : Dai.
                                                    Psychometry : Sarah.
                                                    Discord Manipulation : Aite.
                                                    Reactive Evolution : Alec.
                                                    Fox Physiology : Cadeyrn.
                                                    Telepathy : William.
                                                    Corpse Possession : Elisef.
                                                    Gorgon Physiology : Euryale.
                                                    Hemokinesis : Maelgwn.
                                                    Biological Manipulation : Hinrick.
                                                    Dark Form : Gadreel.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image

User Image

tab xx The mysterious organization known as Exodus appeared some time after our world began to deteriorate, boasting strength
                                                    tab xx in numbers and in the form of weapons specially designed to combat the Daeva nightmare. Not very much is known about
                                                    tab xx this organization on the outside. The public only knows that they hunt the Daeva with the intent of driving them all from the
                                                    tab xx city, indiscriminate of if they are causing trouble or not. Although Exodus claims to exist for the people of Metropolis,
                                                    tab xx many civilians have lost their lives due to the carelessness of several Exorcists. There seems to be some conflict among
                                                    tab xx their ranks over these differences, as some joined forced with Exodus to save humanity, while others simply enjoy the thrill
                                                    tab xx of tracking down dangerous prey without regard for the public. The Exorcists are led by their Generals and Lieutenants,
                                                    tab xx who are normally the ones who receive dispatch orders from higher up and communicate these directions to the lower rankings.
                                                    tab xx Upon receiving these orders, squads are sent out into the city to find and eliminate the identified threat, using whatever
                                                    tab xx resources there are available. While their strength and cunning precedes them, their battle readiness is not the only powerful
                                                    tab xx thing in their arsenal.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx All Exorcist squads are accompanied by Hunters that corresponds to the average ranking of it's members. Hunters are
                                                    tab xx half-human, half-Daeva hybrids who have been genetically engineered to fight for Exodus, comparable to the bloodhounds of
                                                    tab xx olden day law enforcement. Essentially, they are used to track the Daeva who hide among us. It appears that the Hunters
                                                    tab xx are capable of designating an Alpha, as one has already been bred to lead the rest of it's kin. Exodus keeps all of the Hunters
                                                    tab xx under tight surveillance, fearing any chance of mutiny that may cause unnecessary problems for the organization.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx Exodus has currently ordered several squads to the field, as Daeva activity is at an all time high. Their main job is to locate the
                                                    tab xx threat and indiscriminately eliminate them, although that may change once orders are received.

███┋ ❜ first division : 1/1 General, 1/1 Lieutenant, 1/1 Alpha Hunter, 1/1 Rank S Hunter *FULL

tab User Image User Image User Image User Image

███┋ ❜ second division : 0/2 Rank S Exorcist, 2/2 Rank S Hunter

███┋ ❜ seventh division : 2/2 Rank A Exorcist, 2/2 Rank A Hunter *FULL

███┋ ❜ eleventh division : 0/2 Rank B Exorcist, 2/2 Rank B Hunter

███┋ ❜ twenty third division : 2/2 Rank C Exorcist, 2/2 Rank C Hunter *FULL

███┋ ❜ thirty first division : 0/2 Rank D Exorcist, 0/2 Rank D Hunter

███┋ ❜ ??? : 1/1 Rank S Hunter (Missing In Action), 1/1 Rank ? Hunter

tab User Image User Image

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image

User Image

tab xx If it weren't for the appearance of these demons, humanity would not have a story to tell. The Daeva origin traces back to
                                                    tab xx the birth of Ahriman, who is the father of these monstrosities. They are widely considered a new breed of demon that can
                                                    tab xx come in all shapes and sizes. There are Daeva still possess their monstrous forms. Then, there are those who have shed
                                                    tab xx that skin in order to adopt a more humanoid visage. Some still have their horns, wings, claws or whatnot. Others blend in
                                                    tab xx with the masses perfectly. The Daeva and their ability to adapt is what makes them dangerous to us, as we never quite
                                                    tab xx know what is coming next. Although the organization called Exodus provides us some safety, we still find ourselves living
                                                    tab xx in constant paranoia for we are the main source of food for the Daeva. They crave our flesh over anything else. Regular
                                                    tab xx food does not appeal to them as their bodies function differently than ours do, causing them to only be able to derive nutrients
                                                    tab xx from raw meat. Although most Daeva seek this fulfillment from live humans, the door is open for a different kind of Daeva
                                                    tab xx that practice their version of vegetarianism. While these Daeva are slightly weaker than those who thrive off human flesh,
                                                    tab xx they refuse to harm humans and settle for surviving off of fresh animal meat instead. That being said, there are also the
                                                    tab xx types that will only eat from the deceased: suicide victims, deaths by accidents...basically, any type of fatality that gives
                                                    tab xx them distance from the watchful eyes of Exorcists. There are even rumors of a group of Daeva that extends a helping hand
                                                    tab xx to those who do not wish to harm humans.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx However, not all Daeva will commit themselves to such a life. We cannot forget that the threat is still very real. Although
                                                    tab xx vegetarian Daeva do exist, this leaves room for those who view the opportunity as more for themselves. There are those
                                                    tab xx demons that kill for fun and gorge themselves, growing exponentially in power until Exodus sends their dogs to sniff them out.
                                                    tab xx Mastery of this horrendous power is what makes a Daeva into what we call an Alpha. The Alpha Daeva are far stronger than
                                                    tab xx any other creatures we have faced, their destructive potential so high that most of Exodus hesitate to face one. Thankfully,
                                                    tab xx most of the Alpha don't get along, their goals differing too much from one another.
                                                    tab xx
                                                    tab xx While Exodus attempts to keep tabs on all of the Daeva in Metropolis, there are a good handful that remain unknown to them.
                                                    tab xx We all must tread carefully in this demon-infested city lest we become their prey.

███┋ ❜ alpha daeva : 4/4 taken *FULL

███┋ ❜ rank S daeva : 5/5 taken *FULL

tab User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

███┋ ❜ rank A daeva : 5/5 taken *FULL

███┋ ❜ rank B daeva : 4/5 taken

███┋ ❜ rank C daeva : 1/5 taken

███┋ ❜ rank D daeva : 3/5 taken

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image
                                          User Image User Image

tab xx Despite these being troubling times, Metropolis remains as populous as ever...although it's inhabitants are not 100% human.
                                          tab xx The city, just as it was in the past, is rather sizable and is home to the Exodus Headquarters. We have made several
                                          tab xx technological advances over the decades we have been at war with the Daeva, although a vast majority of our brain power
                                          tab xx goes towards weapon development. Because of this, Metropolis looks nearly the same as it did two hundred years in the past,
                                          tab xx with the exception of some battle scars and a touch of newer technology mostly designed for defense. Cellphones and text
                                          tab xx remain to be a reliable method of communication, and there is still radio and television. However, one cannot simply overlook
                                          tab xx the gloomy atmosphere looming over the city like a rain cloud.
                                          tab xx
                                          tab xx Metropolis possesses many of the things you would think you would find in a city this size. Schools, hospitals, libraries, places
                                          tab xx to eat, and many more. There is even an arcade and a zoo, among other things. You could say that the citizens of Metropolis
                                          tab xx are big on their entertainment, as it distracts them from the perils of daily life and the ever-present threat of being eaten alive.
                                          tab xx
                                          tab xx Exodus maintains a strict curfew, ordering all civilians to return to their homes and barricade themselves in within an hour of
                                          tab xx sundown. Of course, following this curfew is a whole entire matter. There are still those individuals who disregard orders
                                          tab xx and roam about in the darkness, despite the danger of hungry Daeva and the occasional murderous Exorcist.

User Image User Image
                                          User Image User Image

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
            User Image

tab ███┋ ❜ DECEMBER, YEAR 2236.

tab tab tab User Image

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

███┋ ❜ TODAY'S WEATHER.

tab tab xx Previously snowing moderately.
                                    tab tab xx
                                    tab tab xx The Shard Wave has subsided. The snowfall has lightened up some, leaving pillowy little snowflakes in it's wake.
                                    tab tab xx As the sun disappears, it starts to grow colder and the wind chill picks up. Those who have not found shelter or
                                    tab tab xx dressed warmly are surely paying the price now.
                                    tab tab xx
                                    tab tab xx Two inches of snow on the ground and 15 degrees Farenheit.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

███┋ ❜ TODAY : DECEMBER 24. CHRISTMAS EVE.

tab tab xx It is Christmas Eve in Metropolis and the streets are busy with those trying to finish up last minute holiday shopping. Mostly everyone seems
                                    tab tab xx to be in good spirits and a good handful want to contribute to the Christmas cheer. It doesn't matter to the people of Metropolis that Christmas
                                    tab tab xx has since lost it's true meaning. Instead, it has become a day of charity and gift-giving. Midst the hustle and bustle of the city streets, Exodus
                                    tab tab xx remains diligent in it's search for Daeva that are hiding among us. Security is tight in a great majority of the busier zones. Exorcists and Hunters
                                    tab tab xx alike seem to be posted on every other street. Are they actually looking out for us? Or are they loitering and getting some shopping done for
                                    tab tab xx themselves...? No one knows for themselves, as everyone is far too concerned with their own lists of To-Do Things. This does not exclude the
                                    tab tab xx Daeva, who always have their own agenda as to how a holiday should go...

███┋ ❜ UPCOMING EVENT : TBA.

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

███┋ ❜ Hi Envii! I didn't read everything, but will you answer my questions here?

tab xx Gurl, you know I'm not going to say no. All the important information will be listed below. If there's anything I didn't cover and
                                          tab xx you want to ask, feel free to pop me a PM with your question and I'll do my best to clarify things for you!

███┋ ❜ What kind of powers can I have for my Daeva or Hunter character?

tab xx Any one you want! I'm not here to restrict you, aside from slapping you on the wrist if it gets too out of hand. Also keep in mind
                                          tab xx that I will not be allowing duplicate powers between these characters, nor will I be allowing more than one power per character
                                          tab xx unless the reason they can do so directly correlates with their primary ability. All I'm asking for is creativity and for you to
                                          tab xx keep it in yours pants~

███┋ ❜ What kinds of weapons can I have for my Exorcist?

tab xx Again, you can do whatever you wish. Big a** swords, spears, guns, floating blades... Go forth and be as creative as you want!
                                          tab xx Just, uhm... As usual, keep it within reason. If your character is carrying a Mega-Destructo Cannon that is ten times their size...
                                          tab xx well, then I'll have to say something.

███┋ ❜ What is Ohr? How does it work?

tab xx Ohr is light in it's purest form. It is actually the crystallized remains of God and the Seven Virtues, left behind after Lucifer banished
                                          tab xx them from this world. Ohr can be found all over the world, although Exodus is quick to seize any amount of this material they can
                                          tab xx find. Weaponsmiths at the Exodus Headquarters are commissioned to transform the Ohr into weapons custom made for the Exorcist
                                          tab xx that will be using it. It should also be noted that Ohr is the only material known to harm those with Daeva blood in them.

███┋ ❜ Are all Exorcists good guys?

tab xx Not necessarily. Just like there can be good Daeva, there can be bad Exorcists who abuse their powers and just want to kill all the
                                          tab xx things without regard for any bystanders that might be around. Use this to develop moar plot twists!

███┋ ❜ What's the deal with the Hunters?

tab xx Hunters are the results of experiments that fused together human and Daeva DNA. They are hybrids. Hunters are capable of taking
                                          tab xx on most Daeva without difficulty, but it remains unclear if they are superior. Also note that not all Hunters are willingly working with
                                          tab xx Exodus, nor do most people accept them as they are.

███┋ ❜ What makes an Alpha Daeva? Can my character become one?

tab xx A combination of things. Not just strength, but intelligence and all that good stuff, and how they apply it to situations. Think of the
                                          tab xx qualities that make a good leader, and you have an Alpha. It also depends on food. A Daeva cannot just gorge itself and become
                                          tab xx Alpha overnight. It is a process that takes time and development of one's abilities. As for becoming one, sure! Why not?
                                          tab xx Just shoot me a PM and we can work out some kind of plot that'll turn your little baby Daeva into an Alpha Daeva! As for Alpha
                                          tab xx Hunters, uhm... sorry, I'll keep you posted on that one.

███┋ ❜ Can 'vegan' Daeva become Alpha?

tab xx Any Daeva can become an Alpha if they believe hard enough and drink enough milk. Because milk builds strong bones and strong
                                          tab xx bones mean-- er...yeah...

███┋ ❜ How are Daeva born?

tab xx YOU SEE WHEN A MOMMY DAEVA AND A DADDY DAEVA LOVE EACH OTHER VEEEEERRYYYY MUCH, A BEBEH IS BORN.
                                          tab xx Unless their father is Ahriman. Then they were born through budding. (I'm not joking, sorry.)

User Image

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cat