Table of Contents

- Intro/Story
- World
- Characters
- Rules
- RP

-----------------------------------------------------

Story:

There is a river that flows from the mountains, right at the base of that mountain is a gateway, Invisible to the human eye. It is indeed there, connecting the human realm to that of demons.

Demons and humans have been at odds for thousands of years. Since the beginning of time they have tormented humans. Thinking them a weak and lesser breed. Not the nicest of neighbors, the demon realm was nearly impossible to find, a parallel to the human world, be it a bit more rugged and twisted in comparison. Though it operated under similar hierarchy. Just as the human's had kings to rule them and their lands, this realm too had a Lord. A Demon King. Picked as the most powerful, this one had hell's eye's, an Agramon demon. A demon of fear.

The Demon King. This monarch was an ambitious one and was the first to organise his people into an all out war with the humans. For he wanted to rule both lands, and would do so the same way he took the throne. By force. The human Kings would not sit ideally by, understanding their disadvantage against such monstrous creatures, they took up arms. The High King, united the lands to stand against the demonic rein.

They fought for 7 years.

Both sides were weary. Each sporting heavy losses. The demons had strength and power, but the humans held determination and numbers on their side. The High king took a shot in the dark and sent a soldier, dressed in white, to give the Demon Lord a message. He did not expect the monstrous Lord to agree. Thus a meeting was set. The human king wanted this war to stop, and attempted a most preposterous idea. One that even baffled the Demon king into listening. He offered a wager.

This Royal Wager was a strange one. One that would seem completely normal for any other squabbling kingdoms. A uniting of the two. He wagered that the demon lord could not handle such an average human custom. That the commitment would be too much for such a beastly unfeeling race.

But...If he could, he and his kingdom would reap the benefits of trade. The stakes were made. For the two races knew that continued war would not benefit either of them. To the High King's Delight, the Demon King accepted his wager, with one condition. He would personally choose 5 of any human he wanted from any of the united kingdoms. The wager was set to start 3 years from that very moment.

[ Intro/Story || World || Characters || Rules || Roleplay ]

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

Worldx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

A collection of pictures of two important landmarks and two inspiring demon hot spots. Next to whatever you imagine is in the huge demon palace. Pictures can inspire the imagination~

The Demon King's Castle

User Image

The Gateway

User Image

The Demon Realm Marketplace

User Image

The Demon Realm Cafe

User Image

The Demon Realm Hot Springs

User Image

Intro/Story || World || Characters || Rules || Roleplay ]

Bashful Hellraiser

Charactersx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click the Pictures to see that characters full profile

HUMANS

User Image
Human Boy 1 { Prince Lucius Silvari }{ none }{ Kyorina }
As the oldest son of the High King, it has always been Lucius' job to do what's best for his realm: to aid his father in protecting their people, keeping demons at bay, and keep order in the land... even if it means being betrothed to the very man that threw them into war for seven years. There was little choice for him but to agree to marriage, and if it would bring peace to the human realm, then he had little reason to refuse, save for a lingering bitterness towards demonkind. Putting his own disdain towards them to the side, it would be his job now to keep an eye on the demons' movements from inside their own land...

open // taken // pending

User Image
Human Boy 2 { General Darius Eisenstandt }{ Transformation }{ Languia }
A simple man of few desires, Darius would rather his exploits benefit others than himself. An Unsung hero of the war, The Guerilla General of the Marshes’ name is known to few, and his face fewer. With a life beset by duty and honor by loyalty to the crown, Darius would never shirk his duty, but desires nothing more than to be rid of the demons that plague his nightmares. Still, he staunchly stands by his duty to wed the Princess of Demons in a bout for peace. Still, how could his King, whom he has served so loyally, force him to lie next to the creatures responsible for taking his first wife from him?

open // taken // pending

User Image
Human Girl 1 { Seras Nightingale }{ Spiritual Medium and Foresight }{ HeartlessJEN }
Seras is a gypsy, her father the leader of the travelling band and her mother was their healer. Seras lost her life when she was still a newborn, taken away from her parents even before she took her first breath, but of course the couple refused to believe that this was their only daughter’s fate. They performed a ritual to bring their daughter back from the grasp of the reaper but she came back with the ability to speak and hear spirits along with being able to receive their visions. Seras is a fortune teller by trade but during the war she offered her skills as a healer (which she learnt from her mother) to aid the fallen soldiers. Her work became well-known giving her the nickname ‘The White Witch’, so it made sense that she was chosen to uphold a certain agreement between the humans and the demons. Seras agreed to without hesitation.

open // taken // pending

User Image
Human Girl 2 { Ernestine Audra }{ pending }{ JustTooKawaii }
This war has been raging for what seems like an eternity. Ever since Ernestine can remember, they have always been fighting. But what for? This war seemed to prove nothing, and even now has done nothing other than keep each other at a distance from the kingdom's people. Although it did not keep everyone safe, including her own family. Her father was drafted when the war first began and was never seen since. Her mother took part a few years later to provide her healing capabilities, and just like her father she never returned home. By time she had reached into adulthood, her heart had been turned into stone. A female with a seemingly solid exterior of no emotion. Yet a calling was placed upon her, calling her into the demon's world. This war has taken everything, and now it has taken her.
open // taken // pending

User Image
Human Girl 3 { Ember Bosco }{heightend senses and strength, regeneration}{ Hey Zelda }
Ember Bosco grew up motherless, but she still had her father. Her father was a collected individual, who calculated everything. When she turned thirteen, her father told her a story of secrets. Her mother was slayed by a demon. Her father was a demon hunter- a highly trained assassin. Ember followed his footsteps for over ten years, achieving every rank possible, and finally something in her father's eyes. A demon assassin. However, he disappeared one morning, and she had no time to panic. A calling for a marriage had came to her, and she did not think it was a coincidence. Instead of denying, she showed her father's colors. Tactical. This would be her advantage and she may be able to end the war- once and for all.
open // taken // pending

DEMONS Hierarchy is from the King > Down

User Image
Demon King { Emil Amias }{ Agramon }{ Lovely Leatrice }
Obnoxious, power hungry, twisted. Just a few of the many names this ruler has earned over his long life span. The demon that organised a dimensional war. Actually rather fun loving, he tends to irritate most that know him with his unexpected plans and plots. Though it matters little, for he is the king and at the end of the day, it's his word that decides all. He is very aware, and loves the sound of his own voice. A whimsical jackass that enjoys the role as madman, there is never a dull moment in his kingdom. As much as it wishes for it. For this creature is ambitious and his lust for power will not be ignored

open // taken // pending

User Image
Demon Prince { male }{ Balthazar Hexxus }{ Jinn }{ Lillith Vahnel }
He is known to be a calm, stern man. Almost cold with barely a sign of emotions. He barely bats a lash at many things. He perfers perfection and purity and does not bother minial affairs. He rarely looses his temper and only when no one watches. Balthazar hates lower demons but his greatest hatred is humans. He depsises them and will not bother going to the human realm if he can help it. He obsessives over perfections and constantly berates himself for flaws that escape his control.

open // taken // pending

User Image
Demon Princess {female}{ Collette Amias }{ Nightmare Demon }{ Ararelia }
Collette is the demon princess though she rarely acts like it. She's loud, blunt, and has all the personality of a wounded alley cat. She barely even respects her own father much less anyone else and tends to spend the majority of her time traipsing through the marketplace like a commoner. She enjoys making friends with the local thieves and loves to get into whatever trouble they've cooked up. Collette values her freedom and individuality more than anything so needless to say that this whole marriage thing does not sit well with her.

open // taken // pending

User Image
Demon Duchess {female}{ Aislynn Amias }{ fire demon }{ Mistress_0f_All }
Duchess of Caldera, the large volcanic territory, home of the kingdom's largest most prosperous farmlands. Her castle is dead center, in a half submerged crater of a sleeping volcano. This dragon hearted demoness rules with an iron fist. One of the demon king's few relatives he actually trusts...and that are still breathing.

open // taken // pending

User Image
Demon Count {male}{ Gru Latrell }{ Wolf Demon }{ Lovely Leatrice }
Gaining his position by biting and clawing his way to the top, he intends on keeping it. Best known for his ferocity in battle and loyalty towards the crown. As his sir name suggests, meaning "King's Property" He rarely, if ever, says no to the ing. Killing without question. Though seen as rather absent minded and mello the council knows better, after so much war and bloodshed the count finds it hard to maintain his human form. Struggling to calm his strong instincts, he still is very capable.

open // taken // pending

PAIRINGS : bold are taken **for quick glancing purposes**

Human Boy 1 x Demon King
Human Boy 2 x Demon Princess
Human Girl 1 x Demon Prince
Human Girl 2 x Demon Duchess
Human Girl 3 x Demon Count

Yes the pairings are of all kinds of Love potentials.
If this makes you uncomfortable, this is not the RP for you.

** couples must sleep in the same room. Rooms in the castle contain a sitting area, bedroom with King sized bed, bathroom area with tub (filled by servants, bell cord). And a small eatery, where snacks and drinks are provided by a servant any time of day. Simply pull the bell cord.

Bashful Hellraiser

RULESx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the regular gaian RP rules etc. Reminder~

♦ polite
♦ no trolls
♦ respect everyone
♦ no Godmodding
♦ no killing characters without writers permission
♦ Rules may be added if I miss something
♦ I am Forum Queen, what I say goes. No worryz though, I'm lovely~~

Forum Queen Preferences:

♦ PM me profiles plz *more info below*
♦ Third person writing
♦ Time skip once clothes come off **i know~sigh~but kids are on this site**
♦ no OP (over powered) characters
♦ literate as possible, 2 paragraphs is the MINIMUM
♦ Try to post at least once every 5 days
♦ Anime pictures if possible
♦ fancy as you like, but must have picture and name in posts so we don't lose track of who you are
♦ Do quote the ones you are directly talking with to avoid confusion and to better prompt that writer to reply
♦ keep your picture's size appropriate. nothing overly huge or overly tiny.
♦ characters must be of marriageable age

ROLES:

Please PM me: Wager: **the role you'd like**

A full picture (so's i can have a lovely mug shot of you face up front)
A short Summary of who your character is. **this will go on character post front page**
If I believe it will be a fantastic addition I shall shoo you off to make a profile! Which can be included in pm briefly to overview if you like.

If I like them I will grind you for more info maybe a bit of your writing, if not and I think your writing style isn't for this rp, I shall let you know. I am straight forward like that.

I give it three shots, if it looks interesting but things are a little off or I believe there is potential. I will help you fix it or give you examples, but if someone else has all the stops. I'm afraid the role will go to the better writer. It's only fair.

PROFILES: once approved you can post!! hoopla~
Would like it to be detailed to a point. Doesn't have to be overly so,
ex) you just created a character for this rp b/c you were inspired: Think it over, I want you around for a good while, I don't want you flaking on me and your written betrothed. That has Asshat written all over it! A semi vague background is okay for now if that is the case, but I do hope you expand on that character as you write. MEAN IT.

I would love if you made your profiles their own personal thread. Then i will link your front page mugshot to lead right to it. thus everyone can figure you out with just a click. Thank you!

role:

**optional, if your picture answers all these questions~~why bother?
height:
eye colour:
hair colour:
hair length:
body type:
complexion:

Demon type: **or supernatural power if you are a gifted human** (I'm open to most every type of demon to better have variety in the group)
Abilities: **mostly for demons but humans have the option of sharing
Transformations: **optional: your demon may only have one form, and that is OKAY!
Bio:
Personality:
Fears:
Hobbies:

Mental Health:
Physical Health:

**you can add anything else you deem important!**
I look forward to seeing what your imagination has for everyone!

Bashful Hellraiser

we are open!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items