Something worth keeping
Every time I'm close to saving you
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya flinched, whirling around her eyes wide, giving her a small doll like look that most mistook for weakness. Her hand covered her wounded side protectively and she gave a small smile. "Hello." She said, her eyes trying to get a clear picture. "Were you caught in the rain too?" Niya asked. The rain dulled her sense of smell somewhat so the one before her looked human to her eyes. She wasn't aware of what he truly was with her nose not working properly with the rainfall.

☽✾☾

I'll take whatever I can take
Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Hiro

Hiro nodded, "Yeah, sorry if I startled you" he said. He moved his hood up a bit to see her better. "The weather is much too bad for you to be sitting out here alone." a cold wind blew, and blew his hood off. He didn't really notice though. "I know some where you can stay at least until this weather lets up." he extended a hand to her, "but only if you're interested."

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Every time I end up breaking you
You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Having a clear view of his features now, Niya was aware something was up. But having a wound in your side can kind of mess up your mind. And thats why she left it for now. "Its ok, I should have paid attention to my surroundings better." She said shaking her head, pushing the hair from her face. Hesitating she slowly reached for his hand. "Alright, I'd be grateful if you knew a place.'" She really needed to heal, glancing down at her side. "Just dont try to kill me alright?" The vixen said half joking half serious. Last time she excepted help she'd been thrown into one of DC2's black vans. "Oh wait.." Giving his hand a small tug she looked up at him. "What's your name? I'm Niya."

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Hiro

Hiro laughed at the comment, and said "Only if you promise the same." he said. "My name is Hiro." he said helping her up. "Its nice to meet you." he pointed towards where the place they were going was. "The place is right over there."
Cas, The Red Eyed Fiend

User Image

"What a drag." The tall demon muttered to himself as he waited in his room. He had been hoping to be called on by the 'boss man.' It wasn't Cas' thing to be ordered around like a hunting hound, but he wold put up with it. If it meant that he had the chance to enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and chase down every single demon, he would do anything. For now, he just sat in the pitch black room he called home. It was an observation room that the DC2 had converted into a sleeping quarters for the hunter demon. If any looked into the room through the one sided glass, all they would see where the demons trademark eyes staring right back. Almost reaching into their very souls. No one stayed long enough for that to happen though, so Cas had to just wait. Wait, until he had the chance. A toothy white grin spread across his rugged features as he thought about all of the screams, and the pleading he always heard from the demons he caught. It made his day to hear their screams. That's why he would even sometimes watch the procedures and tests they performed on the demons. Now, he just had to wait.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

"Nice to meet you and I promise dont worry." Niya grinned nodding. Seeing him pointing she squinted trying to see what he was motioning too. "What place is that?" The vixen asked curiously, her eyes switching between him and the building. Stepping forward a bit her eyes roamed the front entrance looking for the familiar black that always seemed to lurk behind every corner. Not that she didn't trust Hiro, it was a habit she had.

((Last post for me tonight, I'll reply to any/every post in the morning.))

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Lexi Scott~~~

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and / Growing bored / In my smoked out boring room /
My hair is shagging in my eyes / Dragging my feet to hit the / Street tonight / To drive along these s**t / Town lights

User Image
Scott took a seat when the leader bid her to, a bit confused as to why she was being held back and hoping that meant she wouldn’t end up banished to taming like her teammates. Taming was pretty dull, in her opinion.

“Well, the dispatcher doesn’t keep me with one team steadily. I usually get swapped around every other week.” She chuckled a bit and crossed her legs. Knowing it wasn’t really usual for an ‘agent’ to be so unstable in what partners she worked with, Scott supposed she should give an explanation. What she was wasn’t exactly a secret at the DC2, but she doubted the highest ranked people –especially the leader himself – would really keep track. She reached her left hand over to remove her right glove, revealing that her wrist was made of a dark grey metal. The hand was mostly a clear plastic with metal at the joints and a million wires running underneath. She waved her cybernetic hand one finger at a time before putting her glove back on. “It’s that full arm including the shoulder, as well as my right eye and parts of my brain. I think it’s the brain that makes some people uncomfortable...which is why I lack a steady team, heh.”

She didn’t take out the gun that could descend from her right forearm or lift the eyepatch. She wasn’t embarrassed or anything, but there was no need to be showy. Besides, she still recognized Raven as a potentially dangerous person who she probably shouldn’t blabber on around too much. She was a bit glad for the meeting now though. He didn’t seem to be an immediate threat to her and, besides, this was their oh-so mysterious boss. It was a pretty interesting encounter.

Oh, apathy has rained on me / Now I'm feeling like a /Soggy dream / So close to drowning but / I don't mind
/ I've lived inside this mental cave / Throw my emotions in the grave / Hell, who needs them / Anyway

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Hiro

"Its were I stay at times like this." He started walking towards it. "Its and abandoned warehouse." he sensed some hesitance. "Don't worry DC2 agents have no idea about this place." he said. He pulled his hood back one. "Its the safest place to go, at least until the rain lets up." He looked around nervously. He wasn't really comfortable in the open like this.He was so used to hiding, that he felt very vulnerable in the open.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

"How did you know about the-" Niya looked at him in surprise moving closer to take in his scent. A wide grin slipped onto her lips. ' Fellow demon.' The fox thought relaxing more. "Right, it should be safe." Nodding she followed him. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed him hiding in a small space between two buildings. They barely fit but Niya took no notice. "I think...I jinxed it." She said wryly watching two Dc2 agents walking around a small beeping device in their hands. "This sucks." Niya whispered her eyes intent on the two dressed in black.

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word,
Lenore?, This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word,
"Lenore!" Merely this, and nothing more
User Image
Řǻvęŋ

Raven finished with his work he set the small origami raven on his desk, with a pleased nod he leaned back, giving the female agent in front of him a thoughtful look. "Hm...I believe I may have a team that will work perfectly." With a dark chuckle Raven scribbled the numbers onto a piece of paper. "Who knows?" He asked his eyes taking on a mischievous look. He had a twisted sense of humor. "It could even cure your boredom." Handing her the paper he handed her another one. "You'll give that one of Elisa on your way out. You've been promoted, you'll be teaming up with the hunter." He muttered thoughtfully. "I'll be looking forward to your reports. You'll answer directly to me when at the end of each of your missions. I expect your retellings to be as interesting as they were today." He nodded. "Any questions?"

User Image
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber d o o r ;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his s h a d o w on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
S h a l l be lifted---nevermore!

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Hiro

Hiro watched the men. He took off the glove on his right hand. The rain stung as it hit him. "Hey, when I go out there, you get in the warehouse, and if I'm not back in 20 minutes, don't come looking for me." He step out of hiding and ran past the agents sending small bolts of electricity through the rain drops around him and the agents. One fell and the other only kneeled down. He knew he was in trouble now, he unhooded himself so the agent could see him before taking off and climbing a building. "Ok, no matter what I gotta go back and make sure Niya's ok" he told himself.

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Lexi Scott~~~

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and / Growing bored / In my smoked out boring room /
My hair is shagging in my eyes / Dragging my feet to hit the / Street tonight / To drive along these s**t / Town lights

User Image
Scott blinked and tilted her head. Then she grinned. Not only was she not getting banished to taming, she was being promoted? An interesting new partner and reports directly to the leader... The day was turning out to be pretty awesome.

“No, but I seriously adore working here.” She said as she took the paper. Scott had never actually spoken to the hunter, the demon who was working with them for some reason. She knew he also made the other agents uncomfortable, more so than she did. Meeting him had been on Scott’s to-do list for quite a while, but she’d never gotten around to it.

Standing to leave, the young agent decided she quite liked the leader. She always had, and would continue, to do her job out of enjoyment rather than anything like loyalty or belief in the cause. Still, it was good to know the man upstairs wasn’t dull. “Thanks boss! I won’t disappoint...er, sir.”

Scott gave a bit of a two fingered salute as she left Raven’s office, then headed straight for Elisa and handed her the paper. She was directed to where she could find the demon she’d be working with, and started off towards his room. There was almost a bounce in her step – she was looking forward to meeting the hunter and getting back to work.

Oh, apathy has rained on me / Now I'm feeling like a /Soggy dream / So close to drowning but / I don't mind
/ I've lived inside this mental cave / Throw my emotions in the grave / Hell, who needs them / Anyway

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Fechin Felix~~~

Twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are / Up above the world so high / Like a diamond in the sky /
When the blazing sun is gone / When he nothing shines upon / Then you show your little light /
Twinkle twinkle all the night

User Image
Early that morning, a star had fallen.

The star had been floating above the city all night, as it had the last three nights. In reality it was a small metal trinket glowing with a warm golden light, not an actual star. Looking up from the ground it would be very difficult to tell the difference though.

For the last few days the star had wandered aimlessly above the city at night, looking for any clue that might lead him home. Then, during the day, he would find somewhere to rest in the nearby park. The star would lose its glow and fall to the grass as the boy inside it slept. However, he hadn’t been sleeping well. Fechin was only 11 and he’d never left the woods his family called home before. He’d always considered himself quite independent. He was allowed to go anywhere within the woods alone and was often asked to care for his younger sister. He’d thought he’d be fine if he ever found himself alone, that he’d find a way to manage. Now, found himself in this strange world where there were more humans than trees, more strange metal beasts that belched horrible gases than actual animals. He didn’t know what to do. He hadn’t been sleeping very well, or eating at all, and that was why he’d passed out that morning before he made it to the park.

The glow had left the star-shaped trinket and it had fallen in the middle of the street. Unbeknownst to the sleeping boy, he’d almost been run over several times. The star ended up knocked up on to the sidewalk, then kicked by a pedestrian into a puddle. The boy was in for quite a shock when he woke up.

Then the traveler in the dark /
Thanks you for your tiny spark / He could not see which way to go / If you did not twinkle so /
As your bright and tiny spark / Lights the traveler in the dark / Though I know not what you are /
Twinkle twinkle little star

Rolling his shoulder blades as he exited his work place, Matt sighed softly. "People are so rude..." He said with with a frown. Matt reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his carton of cigarettes, plucking one out from it along with his lighter. He put the cig in his mouth and lit it, putting the lighter away in his pocket with the carton. Taking a deep hit on the cigarette Matt looked down the street at a small commotion being made. "What the...?" Matt thought as a boy ran from the alley, then a glow appeared between the two men, and one fell to the sidewalk, the other to his knees.

Matt picked up his pace a bit to a jog. Watching the other man run and climb a building, Matt could only assume he was a fugitive of some sort, but these black coats were what he was here for. Were they Secret Service? Matt looked towards the last man standing, but he got on a radio and took off, leaving the other man behind, sirens in the distance. Matt figured he'd want nothing to do with this right now, so he took the nearest hiding spot, a small space between two buildings. As he squeezed himself in, he noticed that something was off. Looking down a bit more, he noticed a dark shape. "Eh...?" Matt whispered as he looked at the figure.
Cas, The Red Eyed Fiend

User Image

Cas had received a message, though he didn't care to answer the phone. He let the voicemail answer, and listened to what was said. "A new partner?" He said, more to himself, then anything else. The last partner he had was to slow, and didn't know what he was doing. Almost every partner was like that. They couldn't keep up with a demon. They were able to hunt them, but they could never actually stand on the same ground. Of course, all the demons that had been captured were all weaklings. It was the strong that had been able to elude capture, and stay hidden. If the red eyed demon had truly cared, not only could he have hid in plain sight, but he could already be the head of a corporation. He sighed at the thought of how he now hunted demons, but he enjoyed it all.

The eyes that had been looking at the voice mail machine now turned to the window, where a blonde girl drew their attention. His smile returned as he moved from the crouched position he was in, jumping off of the bed as the motion detecting lights flickered on. "So," The demon started out. Looking at the girl. "You're my new partner eh?" The man behind the mirror was tall, and muscular. His height being recorded at being 6'5" and weight around 250. "This is the first time I've had a female partner. What makes them think that you will do better then the rest of those pathetic agents they have." He questioned her now. Raising an eyebrow for dramatic effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff