Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
A Queen's Talons

The great country Awain was and still is a powerful figure in the world. When the high King Koran was ruler it was protected by powerful and wise dragon riders. King Koran was much loved by all but he died young of an unknown sickness leaving his oldest and only child Virani in charge of the great country. Virani was a cruel and dark woman that did not have the love of her people that her father possessed. Instead of ruling by love she ruled by fear and power. Those that were in her good graces lived comfortably in the capital city of Tora' Dole. Others she exiled in their homes and held their children hostage in her castle under the ruse of Fosterlings.

Many whispered and suspected that the great Kings untimely death was at the hands of his own daughter who was adept at poisons and controlling her beloved spiders. 20 years ago, when the queens reign was still new. A wise prophet came to her court and offered the beautiful woman a reading of her future. Wanting to hear that she would rule for many years to come she eagerly accepted if only to assure in the minds of the people who was destined to rule. She did not get the prophecy that she expected.

The prophet did indeed predicted a long rule for Queen Virani, but he also predicted her downfall.. At the hands of her fathers Dragon riders. Afraid that the prophecy would give the people reason to rebel against her Virani had hunters cast out through out the lands to smash newly laid dragon eggs, put bounties on the heads of all known wild dragons, and sent her riders out to war where many were killed off or lost in action. Comfortable in her seat of rule with the believed extinction of the dragons, Virani began cementing her rule with her own legitimate heirs with a husband of convenience. Virani had 5 legitimate children and one b*****d child, the latter whom she cast out of her grace under the guise of a dragon hunter. Then when her womb was tired like a true spider queen she killed her husband to rule solo once more.

It has been 26 years since Virani has taken over the kingdom. Talk of rebellion is loose through out the poor folk, where as those who benefit from Virani's rule support her with an iron will. Little does Virani know but the b*****d son she gave birth to in a fit of passion has found a dragon nest and has been distributing the babies to his men in the hopes of rebuilding the dragon riders and takign down his own mother.

Will you support the Dark queen Virani? Or will you stand beside her b*****d son and his riders to bring her down?

OOC Thread

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Royal Family
Each of Queen Virani's children have an affinity for an animal much like her affinity for spiders. THis allows them to speak to and feel the emotions of their deigned animal. Virani's children do not need to love her unconditionally as long as a few side with her I am ok with a few despising their mother. (Would prefer that the Heir be similar to Virani in nature though)

User Image
Queen
Spider Affinity
Virani Gaoul (43 years)

User Image
b*****d Son
Dragon Affinity- Black Dragon
Sargon Maes-22

User Image
Oldest Son-Heir
Pheonix Affinity
Kasai Goual - 20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oldest Daughter
Bird Affinity
Ilona Gaoul (18 Years )

User Image
Twin Daughter 1
Canine Affinity
Keori Gaoul(16 Years)

User Image
Twin Daughter 2
Feline Affinity
Kyra Gaoul - 16

User Image
Youngest Son
Fish affinity
Joey Gaoul - 9

Dragon Knights
These are all under the leadership of the b*****d son who found and distributed the dragon eggs that have now hatched and grown to rider size. Only the b*****d son can speak to his dragon the rest have to rely on body language and the word of the leader Edit: Dragon knights do not have to be all men either a female can be a knight as well)

Second in Command -Open

User Image
Scout
Ice Blue Dragon & heightened senses of sight and hearing.
Alex (19 years)

User Image
Tactician
Indigo Hydra Class Dragon, Parasitic Fusion
Athina Friismark - 22

User Image
Striker
Bronze Dragon, Special Ability: Dragon's Mind (Explained Later)
Ulric Skandau-29

Other characters
THere are pleanty other slots to fill other than the premade ones. Feel free to make a commoner, noble, etc they will be placed here in order of hierarchy. We are in particular need of palace staff, rebel members, and potential consorts/husbands for the 3 daughters. The queen also does not have any truly evil members on her side though her children still love her they are not the 'neutral evil' that the queen seems to be most of them seem to be 'neutral good"

User Image
Servant
Fire Magic
Jack-18

User Image
Apothecary
Medicines and Poisons
Hale Feor - 62 years

User Image
Priest/ Prophet
Can heal physical injuries/ Seer- can look into the past and future
Aten Cambridge Remington

Reserves
[img]150x150 url [/img]
[b] Title [/b]
(Here goes magic abilities if have any, Color of dragon for dragon riders, or special abilities)
Name-Age

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Rules and Laws

Country Laws
These are laws placed by the rulers of the country, They can be broken but beware if caught you will receive punishment befitting the crime.

~ Acts of Treason will be met with swift justice and a public hanging. These acts include but are not limited to; Conspiring against the queen and her family, passing messages that could be considered treasonous in nature, Hiding criminals wanted for treason, attempting to harm the queen or her family, and possession of dragon artifacts.

~ Fowl language in the presence of the queen or one of her daughters is considered a high insult and will be met with a night in the cellars.

~ Wishing to leave the country without permission of the queen will result in the allowance of you to leave the country via armored guard an the taking of the eldest child as a Fosterling to the queen.

~Refusal to pay taxes, or attempting to cheat the queen of taxes is a result of a heavy fine and the taking of the eldest child as a fosterling in the queens care.

~Fosterlings are only taken of the noble families under the rule of the queen, should someone of lower rank choose to break a law that requires the taking of a fosterling their child will instead be sold into slavery as a servant of the queen.

RP Rules

~Literacy and Posting~
This is a semi-lit to literate rp, I know that means little to some so I will be more specific. Nothing less than 1 well formed paragraph per post. A paragraph is defined as 5-6 sentences in length. I understand that writers block happens but a paragraph is not so hard to accomplish even then. You can decorate your posts as much or little as you like as long as you follow these simple guidlines; Keep it legible. If I cannot see or read the font due to color or size I wont even try to read the post. Do not stretch the page with overly large photos.

~Profiles and Characters~
YOu can have up to three characters but only one of those characters may be a main (Dragon riders or member of royal family) Unless i deem characters needed and it ok to double as a main. Please use fantasy based photos for your characters though if you have trouble finding a fitting fantasy based photo I will accept anime style as a LAST resort. If you are related to another character be sure to follow their backstory, last names, etc. Inside your profiles is an option for family state how many siblings,living family members you have and if they are open for others to play. (this includes wives and children not just siblings) Pm profiles and reserves to me (I need both please) titled Talons.

~Content and Other~

Keep to the gaia TOS. Meaning NO sex anywhere. Time skip, black out, do what ever you need to do to exclude the nasty please. Swearing is ok in moderation just keep in mind children are usually present the same goes for gore. I shouldn't need to say the following but I know if I do not someone will try it. Do not control other characters unless you are given permission that means when you do an attack or action leave it open for the person to respond to. There are of course times when you can drag a character along; they are absent for long periods for instance or if we are getting ready to end a day and need you to hurry things along.

I reserve all rights to add or change rules as I see fit.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Profile Skeleton

[img]300hx400L img url [/img]

[color=Color1][size=24]ï¼¢[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=Color1][size=24]A[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=Color1][size=24]ï¼³[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]I[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]ï¼£[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=22]ㄨ[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]I[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]ï¼®[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]F[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]O[/size][/color]
[color=color2]â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚[/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=Color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Full Name[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Full name here[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Age[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Written out here[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Birthday[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Month and day.[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12] Orientation[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Bi-Sexual/Heterosexual/Homosexual[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Height[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Feet/inches[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Weight[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Pounds[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=#color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Eye Color[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]eyecolor[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Hair Color[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]haircolor[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Title[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]Title or role here (ie noble, prince, Servant, lady in waiting etc)[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Abilities[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]list any magical, physical, or special abilties your character may have. Put N/a if none.[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=color1] ▸▸ [/color][/size][color=color2][size=12]Family[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2] ↘ [/color][color=color3][size=10]List all living family blood or married, and state if they are open for use. [/size][/color]

[color=color1][size=24]H[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]I[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]S[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]T[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24] O[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]R[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]Y[/size][/color]
[color=color2]â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=color1]↘[/color][color=color2][size=10] DESCRIPTION OF History HERE[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color1][size=24]P[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]E[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]R[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]S[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24] O[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]N[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]A[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]L[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]I[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]T[/size][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color1][size=24]Y[/size][/color]
[color=color2]â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=color1]↘[/color][color=color2][size=10] DESCRIPTION OF PERSONALITY HERE[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Accepted Profiles HEre

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Setting: Capitol Tora' Dole
Population:5
Date: September 28th

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Q&A and other facts

Q: WOuld the b*****d prince know or have any bonds with his siblings due to his 'banishment"?

A: It is possible for him to feel a bond or kinship with a few of his siblings, for his banishment didnt become so until his purpose as a dragon slayer diminished with the dragons. As soon as the queen learned that all the dragons were gone she would cast him permanently from her sight, until that point he would have to report to her on a regular basis.

Q: what kinds of races and abilities are allowed here?
A: I really didnt make room for races, just think of this world much like earth filled with humans however some do posses magic.. I will not put restrictions on powers at this time.. Im going to trust you all to use common sense with abilities/magic/etc. IT will stay this way until someone tries to ruin it for all.

Q:Is there really no evidence that the queen killed three people?

A: Now that is the real question.. she believes taht there is no evidence, because she used untraceable poisons and spiders. However should someone get her supplier or spiders to talk to them they may her a very interesting story.. however her supplier is a hard kept secret and her spiders are very devote to the queen so it would not be an easy task proving the queen guilty of murder.

Q: is there fantastical creatures here?

A: Well if dragons didn't clue you in yes. There are hundreds of possibilties for fantastical animals. The only things restricted creature wise is that humans are the only humanoid creatures the rest are pure animal.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Waiting to post until i get a few profiles along with these reserves.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Will make my first post in the morning.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

☽Yin and Yang, Hot and Cold, the Heads and Tails of a coin.
Everything has an opposite, it's a plain as "Day and Night"
so why must the majority of people delude themselves and others
into thinking they hold only Light?☀

Queen Virani Gaoul

The great queen Virani sat in her solar surrounded by her maids, fosterlings, and other such women. The room was silent except for the continuous clacking of the weaving loom or the whisper of cloth as young maids sewed and embroidered. The only sound coming from the queens desk next to the fire was the rustle of papers and the occasional scratching of her quill as she wrote a response to the letters she read or instructions to her servants.

The silence was slowly grating on the woman's nerves. Usually she enjoyed leaving her ladies in chilled scared silence while she worked, it inspired her to greater deeds for the day. However this morning the queen had woken from a dreadful nightmare and was irritable, her mood unpredictable and the usual calming silent frayed her last nerve.

"Does no one have enough of a brain to do more than sit there and quiver?" she snapped turning in her desk chair to look at the stilled women around her. "There is a festival coming up in two weeks, shouldn't you ladies be gossiping about dates, sweets, and dancing?" she probed with a raised eyebrow. Usually the women were all a twitter about the upcoming fair to celebrate the queens birhtday, like annoying chickens. When no one spoke the queen sighed. "Fine if you all are too slow this morning to come up with interesting conversation to fill my ears I suppose I should send for a bard."

A servant ran out the door to fetch what she desired before she even had to give the order and the queen smiled. Her staff was trained so well, she hardly had to beat anyone anymore. When the bard entered with a flourish and a bow Virani returned to her letters.

The young lord Havast was requesting pardon to return to his wives homelands while his wife was sick with child. The poor dear wished to die and have her last child born in the lands of her father. Virani knew that they were just trying to get as much out of her kingdom as possible before tax season and she wondered how she would deal with this slight.

Dipping her quill in the ink she wrote her response:

"Salutations Sir Havast,
        I hope this letter finds you in good health for you will need to be quite sturdy for your trip to Gale. I hope that your young wife feels comfortable while taking her last breath at the home of her childhood. It is a shame that she cannot survive what is a womans duty and I suggest you find a woman of sturdier stock upon your return.

I will of course be bereft without your company at court and will require you to leave your oldest daughter in my care while you are absent, to keep me company in my time of need. I am sure you will hurry back to join your daughter and my side as soon as matters are settled with your wife and coming child.

Written by my hand and seal
        Queen Virani

The queen looked at her letter and sent it along with others out with her messenger. Smoothing the wrinkles from her gown she stood up and addressed her ladies. "Well ladies it seems we will have a new young woman joining our company today. I suggest you treat her kindly as she adjusts to life away from her family." The women all began to twitter as expected wondering who had tried to slight the queen this time and what kind of ghastly girl would be joining them now. Virani felt a slow smile creep up on her lips as she listened to the gossip and chatter. Oh how deliciously fun it was to destroy lives.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Ooc link added to first post, you can also find it Here

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Ulric Skandau, the Dragon Master

Ulric examined his surroundings, his hazel eyes peering through the eye slits in his helm. Fafner beneath him glided in gently, perching himself on a strong oak, allowing his rider to see the plains in front of him. Armored hands sharply patted Fafner's scaled neck, and Ulric leaned back in the saddle, looking for an up cropping, anything to hide their base. Letting a long sigh leave him, he couldn't find anything, and he began to hope that Alex found something of use. Ulric's hands firmly grasped the reins of his dragons, and pulled up, beckoning Fafner skywards. The dragon bellowed, and its mighty wings flapped. Back in the air, hazel eyes looked about, wondering where his companion had went.

Urging Fafner forward, the dragon went for the plain, landing in a field of wheat. Dismounting from his bronzed dragon, Ulric began to pace around, wondering what to do. He needed to hide Fafner, and keep the dragon hunters from his comrades. Letting a sigh from him, he sat down in the field next to Fafner, and he began to stroke the scaled beast's neck.

((Shite Post sorry))

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Alex & Gelu

Alex sat on the highest branch that would hold his weight, looking out at the surrounding landscape away from the busy city of the capital. His right leg swung freely underneath him as he scanned around, he was in the woodland situated at the base of the mountain, a smile spread widely across his face as he heard the scrunching of hardened claws on the leaves below. He knew down below, an ice blue dragon was sniffing his way around the woodland, looking for food to eat, to attack, or even to play with sometimes. The last was probably the most likely as this morning the dragon was practically bouncing to get out and stretch. A while ago, on their first meeting, he called the dragon Gelu, it had seemingly seen fitting.

They had done their morning fly earlier, something that they did early morning whilst the sunlight was still only just streaming over the hills, flooding the areas below. The more populated areas, Alex would get Gelu to hide, investigating forward on his own two feet. It had been a rather uneventful morning, nothing to report, nothing to find. He had long since left the shepherding days behind him, the sheep being left to some other unfortunate soul who would perhaps do that for their days until the change began. Although he still did it from time to time, to keep up the appearance of the fact he was working. He was self-sufficient.

The sun beat down on the mountainside and the woodland, although the dragon below was covered by the leaves. His own light blue t-shirt allowed him to remain a lot cooler than the black stuff he wore at night and whilst out and about. The stuff could leave him panting if he wore it too long but his endurance was long, he had built that up over the years. Then came the silence, something that he was waiting for. Leaning forwards, his eyes searched the horizon, a gust of wind pushing past his hair. Dropping a small stone to the ground below, the ice blue dragon stopped in their tracks as it bounced against the surface, head remaining still, play time was over. It was just the wisp of the silence that remained and the emerging figure of someone landing in a field of wheat. Ulric was back, not far from the edge of the woodland spreading up the mountain side where Alex sat, barely sheltered by the leaves above as the thunder and lightning beat down on them but a hardened life had led them through many thunderstorms.

With slow movements, the boy moved from his current sitting position, scrambling down the tree trunk, placing a hand on top of Gelu’s head, a gesture to indicate that all was well. It was only then he started his walk forwards, moving from position to position, missing the leaves and the branches that were scattered across the floor. Gelu was behind him, slouched as low as a dragon could go. They made it to the edge of the woodland, as Alex scampered out to behind a bush line that covered him, the dragon a bit further in the darkness. Now came the fun part, as he picked up a small rock and chucked it forwards into the wheat field. Would it be enough to alert the dragon and rider in the intense thunderstorm? Behind him, he swore Gelu was chuckling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff