Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

When the worlds first began to prosper the gods decided that they wanted a place where they could all unite. A land of equality and peace. But they needed conflict. Lazarus, God of Chaos and Darkness, brought forth a self proclaimes disciple who dedictaed himself to all things corrupt. Karius Venells very much wanted a land to call his own, where people would not look down on him. Lazarus wanted the fool in a land where his corruption could be more easily sportted and dealt with.
The other Gods sought out those who could oppose this man.
The Princess was an advocate of peace in a land dedicated to conquest. Sweet, generous and kind to a fault she was as often taken advantage of as she was treated seriously. The Lord was a warrior in a land that had not seen war in generations. As much feared as respected. They both had very different ideas on how peace could be maintained but through the Lords military prowess and the Princesses defensive magics peace has been maintained. However, Karius was not to be thwarted for long and the balance has latelt shifted. Karius has called forth forbidden arts and summons beings from all worlds just as corrupted as he. The gods have retaliated and even more people are being summoned to the palace to aid in its defense and the maintaining of peace.

Are with the Palace or Karius?
The Lord or Princess?

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
♛Rules♛

♛Follow the Gaia ToS meaning PG-14, so certain things go without saying.

♛ I am the Moderator of this thread, if I request certain behaviors stop please respect it. If the behavior persists the punishment with be a direct reflection of the behavior.

♛Respect one another even if you are in the midst of fighting them.

♛PM me your profile titled "Mine, Not Yours", pending acceptance you will post it in the OOC Profile Thread. If you want to play the Princess, The Lord, or Karius you are more than welcome.

♛This is a semi-lit thread. At least a single paragraph between four and five sentences.

♛ You are not to auto-hit or take control of another's character without permission.

♛If you are leaving the thread or going to be gone for an extended time, please warn me.

♛ You can be whatever you like for this story, from whatever world you like, my only request is that you use an anime style picture.

♛ Have fun!

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
✪Profiles✪

Can be whatever format you like but must include the following:

Character name

Race

Biography

A Picture

Gaian Name

Do not specify a personality, we will learn it through your posts.

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200