Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren looked at Amusie and rolled her eyes. She ran after him. "Food first and shelter. I'm hungry. I have plenty of money." She grinned as she talked. "I know an inn where...demons like to hang. You'll have to play nice though...These guys are ******** up in the head and used to hunt me...I got them off of that with...a few things." She shuddered in disgust. "It's just up on the path to the right. Walk through the forest for a mile then turn right and it's a block into the town."

She shrugged and walked ahead of him. She smiled as spirits came out and swirled around her. She twirled around and giggled. If someone listened closely they could hear laughter. One spirit, more faded than the others kept close to her. She looked back at him and flashed him a smile. She jumped up and grabbed a hold of a branch. She ran along the branch anf jumped, landing lightly on a nearby branch. She did this for the next few trees.

User Image
~Michi~

Michi tilted her head and smiled at him. Her smiled faded as he ran. She tilted her head to the other side and she made a curious sound. She yelped loudly when he pulled the arrow free. She laid her ears back and whimpered. She bit her lower lip and looked at her leg. She pricked her ears forward and looked at him. "It hurt." she said softly. She gave a small pout and laid her ears back.

She wanted it wrapped up so she wouldn;t be losing as much blood. She pressed on the wound with her hand and winced. She kept her front covered and she sniffed the air, trying to remember the scents. She leaned forward and grabbed his hand. She sniffed his hand and her ears twitched. She tilted her head. "What are you?" she asked curiously.
Amusie

User Image

"Ya fine" he sighed he had knew what she meant when she told him about the demons that hunted her. He watched her, as her spirits came to her. She was happy jumping around and doing all that girl stuff. Amusie could her the laughing from her spirits, he envied them, the spirits that followed him weren't happy at all, they were pure evil, dark shadow that you see out the corner of your eye, and some were the victims of the humans and demons he killed by drinking all their blood. He sighed again as he followed her "You can have the bed you know, I don't sleep much any way."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren stopped and looked at Amusie. She frowned and the spirits stopped swirling. "Two of these spirits is my dead lover and unborn child..." She glared at him and turned around, walking ahead again. She crossed her arms. She had never told anyone about the spirits that would sometimes follow her. She held her head down and refused to look back at him.

She saw a squirrel and snarled at it. The creature fell over from a heart attack in fear. The smallest of spirits went over to him and swirled around him, trying to cheer him up. Ren jumped up another tree and walked down the branches. She jumped and landed on the next branch. She glanced down and tensed when she saw the spirit spinning around him. She shook her head and continued. She jumped down, landing on her feet. She sped up a little.
User Image

The Sprite never been asked such a question was at a loss of words for a moment. Hell, he was never even been within 10 minutes of another company that was a female. He blushed a bit, chuckling when she grabbed his hand. Drawing back his hand as he leaned closer to her leg as that needed more attention than her shoulder.

"What a strange question to ask, love." He procure the fishing hook he had earlier, delicately stitching the open wound. Again, the razor appearing from nowhere as he sliced the line from the hook.

"Ye know, ye just spoke to me... and asked me a question." He said to his guest as he finished bandaging her leg. "I've no idea how to answer ye question. I'm just like everyone else. A living, breathing creature. Just trying to enjoy the wonders of life."
While stringing a line through another clean, fishing hook. "Almost done love, just got to do patchwork on your shoulder." He said, flashing her a smile.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Michi~

Michi tilted her head as she watched him. She glanced at him and laid her ears back. "Thank you." She touched her shoulder and looked at the blood on her fingers. She licked off the mouth and made a face of disgust. Her ears went down at the side and she shuddered. "Ick!" she squeaked. She spat out the blood and shook her head. She looked back at the stranger and her ears perked up. She tilted her head and her blue eyes darkened. "No, what race are you?" She giggled and smiled back at him.

She relaxed and shivered from being cold. She looked up at the night sky and kept her smile. "It's pretty." She looked back at him. "I'm a kitsune." She raised her tails and pointed at her ears. "This is my inbetween form." she explained. She giggled again and her ears twitched. "I'm Mich by the way." She looked at the sky again. "You can call me Mi if you'd like." She sighed quietly and closed her eyes as her ears went back.
Amusie

User Image

She seemed mad at him, he just sighed and looked down at the dog "Girls.....they seem to be from a different planet. Well lucky I got you huh." He wached as she killed the poor squirrel "Pure evil, scary remind me never to get her really mad" he said to the dog. One of her spirits came over to him, swirled around him, he put out his hand and it swirled around it. The spirit was filled with so much joy, he hadn't felt that for a long time. It made him think of the days before everything turned to s**t. "Your lucky......... to still have people that care for you, so much." He was used to being for the most part alone " Are we there yet...... i want a drink"

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren slowed down and walked beside Amusie. "The ones who care for me are dead." She looked at him sadly. "You have the dog and he's alive." She gave a weak smile in attempt to cheer him up. She watched the little spirit swirl around him. "Spirits can choose their forms. That's my child. Weird huh...? One that was killed so full of happiness." She looked straight ahead and saw the town. She stepped away. "Yeah...it's over there." She walked ahead and made her way into the town. She ignored the looks of disgust and some in admiration. She walked down the road and untied a bag from the rope around her waist. She straightened her shoulders and walked up to a tall building.

She looked back at him and frowned. She kicked open the door and walked inside. "Hey!" she snapped. The demons looked at her and smiled. "Got a...Ugh got someone with me. We need a room and other s**t...You know the usual." They nodded and waited. She tossed the bags of coins onto the counter and leaned against the surface. She slowly grinned. "All there, hun." He picked up the bag and spilled out the coins. He grinned and squeezed her shoulder. "Well done, girly." She nodded and stepped away from the counter and turned to see if Amusie had walked in yet. The demons walked past her bumping into her on purpose. She just smiled slyly and acted happy to be there.
User Image

"Well, of course it'll taste bad silly." He said, tossing the dirty fish hooks in a nearby bucket of water. The excess blood dying the water a dark red. "It's blood." He reasoned.

"Ah, that explains the cat-like personality, eh?" He mused. "Well, I'm a Sprite." Motioning to his ears, "I've no idea how I've got these ears. But I would guess they come from my mother's side of the family." He paused.

"That side of the Fae court has some strange creatures." He nodded matter-of-fact.
"It is a pleasure to meet ye, Michi." He said, saluting her.

"I'm Raphael Meteos Finniegan, the Third. I was lucky to be third. My other brother was unfortunately the fourth." He added on, "but ye can call me Alphie, if ye really be wanting to."

He pointed at his tent, "Right, well ye should be getting some rest." Then, he pointed at the pot, "There's some stew left if ye a wee bit hungry." He excused himself as he walked over to where a makeshift sleeping bag was strewn about.

"I'll sleep here for the night. So, ye don't have to worry about me being in the same tent with ye." He said gentlemanly.

((Sorry about not posting as much. I gotta get some sleep. I have class in like 5 hours. I'll post again soon))
Amusie

User Image

"They may be dead, but still people, just on on a different plane," He looked at the dog as she made her comment about it. "We have the dog, hes yours to now that we are working together, besides you tried to kill him, you have to make it up to him......... you can start with his s**t." Amusie said with a grin.
He followed her into the inn, it was full of demons, he hated their smell. He went to the bar and sat down. He put the dog on the the seat beside him. "Whiskey"

((I got to get some sleep to its 4am were im at and I got to be up at 8 ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Michi~

Michi opened her eyes, looking at him. She smiled and nodded. "Fox to be technical." She fixed her blouse, rebuttoning it. She crawled over to her bag of apples. She brought them over and looked at him. She walked towards the pot, limping and sniffed it. She tilted her head and dipped her finger in and licked her finger. Her ears twitched and she shivered. She ate some of the food and grinned. She picked up the apple she had started earlier and finished it. She tied the bag closed and looked around.

She grew tired and yawned. She stretched and walked into the tent. She looked around curiously and crawled around. She went to a corner further away from everything and curled up into a ball. Her tails went around her, acting as a cover somewhat. She closed her eyes and slowly slipped into a light sleep. She curled up tighter around herself and yawned in her sleep. Her fox like teeth gleamed in the moonlight. She relaxed and laid her head back down.

((Ooc: Night.))

User Image
~Ren~

Ren glared at Amusie. A demon caught her glare. "Do we need to get rid of him?" She hesitated but shook her head. "No, it's all right. Thanks anyways." He grabbed her arms in a tight grip and leaned down. She stayed still as he took in her scent and nuzzled her neck. He pushed her away grinning. "Very well, Ren." She nodded and looked away as he left her. She slowly made her way to the bar where Amusie was, but she stayed away from him.

"Usual." she muttered. The demon served him and gave her a clear bottle full of a dark liquid. She picked up the bottle. She slipped her fingers into the bag and took out a couple of coins. She gave it to the demon. He smiled and took the coins. He messed up her hair and made her face him. "Careful tonight. Newbies are coming in within the next hour." She nodded and stepped away. She sat at an empty table. She opened the bottle and sighed. She threw her head back as she drank it. After the bottle was half gone she bowed her head coughing. She set the bottle to the side. She ran her fingers along the table.

((Ooc: Night to you too then. Lol. ))
User Image
There's just always something about daybreak. Ralphael was never one to really wake up early. But he has been getting up right as dawn approaches. It's like there is so much time, yet so little time to do anything. The little Sprite yawned monstrously, stretching as high as he could go. The "sleeping bag" wasn't much to accommodate comfort. He stood up, not a moment too late he could hear nature calling and made a mad dash into the the thick foliage.

Upon finishing, he had decided to get in a little fishing. He would assume the little vixen was still slumbering. If lessons didn't teach him anything, it was to never wake a woman. His father had so many hand imprints that morning... He would have the bandage and dress her wounds when he saw her later.

"Right, well I'd expect a different spot this time around." He pondered to himself.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie let out a small sigh as the day was coming up, he could hear the spirits that occupied his space now and the red glow in his eyes started to fade, which only meant that he needed to feed. He usually could tune them out but now when he needed blood, near death, or in extreme stress. The whispers of black shadows hit his ear as they moved from the corners and shadows of the room, Amusie looked over his shoulder at Ren, and then back at his glass. He tried to make it as discrete as possible so that she wouldn't notice and he didn't know if she seen him or not, subtlety wasn't a strong suite for him. Amusie scratched the dogs ears, he was looking lively now, "Bartender get the dog some food, it's on Ren." he said with a grin. He walked over to her and sat down in the set in front of her "Are you going to be ok here by your self?.......For a little bit."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Michi~

Michi stretched and yawned. She blinked and slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes and noticed the bag of fruit near her. She sat down and her ears twitched. She ate the last three apples and crawled out holding the bag in her mouth. She crawled over to an epty spot and sat down. She placed the bag there and stood up stretching her arms up in the air. Her tails twitched. She looked around and rubbed one of her ears. She walked around the area, sniffing the air and trees.

She tilted her head and noticed Raphael's scent. She followed the scent until she saw him. She pricked her ears forward and walked over. She brushed herself off and smiled. "Hi." she said quietly. Her tails swayed happily. She was able to walk without limping much. She sat down a couple of feet away. She sniffed close to the ground and lifted her head. "This place smells different. One of her ears went back. She looked at him. "Are you trying to fish again?"

User Image
~Ren~

Ren jumped when Amusie was near. She looked at him half dazed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She waved him off and grabbed her bottle. She took a long swallow and put down the bottle. She glanced at him. "Need extra energy?" She leaned back and closed her eyes. A demon walked over and slid another bottle over to her. She looked up and tensed. "When?" she asked. "Get a room now. They're less than a mile away and I do not want fighting here." She nodded.

"Which room is open?" He handed her a key with the room number 13. "Your and...his old room. No one ever uses it." She nodded and slowly stood up. She looked at Amusie. "It's the first floor room 13. When you're done you can go there...It the room we're staying in for now." She picked up the nearly empty bottle and finished it. The demon took it from her and patted her shoulder. She picked up the new bottle and raised it nodding. She smiled and he returned the smile. "Take care, hun." He chuckled and walked away.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie grabbed his key "Ren who's less than a mile away?" He grabbed the new bottle of whatever it was and looked at it. He didn't really like the effect it was doing "What is this s**t, Ren?" He then called over the dog, he hopped down of its set and came over to the table and sat beside him. "You didn't get your self into any trouble did you?"

User Image

The Sprite turned his head slightly, "Mornin' love." He yawned out cheerily. He gave her a lopsided smile before continuing the task at hand. A reed fishing pole instead of the wooden oak from last night's event; he was stringing the line through the loops. Fishing into his tackle box he pulled out a small weight and tied it to the end as well.

"Aye, well. Ye can always be fishing in the same spot. But that wouldn't get ye far. Fish are like people." He said as he did a sharp cast, the weight seamlessly skipping before plunging into the murky depths of the lake.

"People like to congregate at one spot, but often when something, or someone, spooks them. They scatter."
He explained. "I'll have better luck elsewhere than where ye showed up... so shh." He said, bringing a finger to his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff