Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is excited for the split up to the different worlds?

ME!!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
whatchu talking about willis? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I am more excited for Arya. hey girl hey. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Finally we get to this. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
no. just no. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
gold? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

Creator [+Yin_Yang+]
Co-Owner Delarstar
Thread Layout esude
Profile codes/Reserve Delarstar
Inspiration Lunamore - - Random Thoughts - - DelarStar
Genre medieval, modern day, elemental, fantasy, action, adventure, romance
Literacy Literate

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

The annihalation of the first kingdom was only the beginning.

This was not how things were supposed to go. The ceremony was to be a simple one and the powers were to be blessed to those that were chosen for their pure hearts. With the power surging through them they would push the darkness back and the land would once more fall into a state of peace and prosperity. They would be the guardians; the ones of power. They never even got that far.

In the land of Hentor there were seven kingdoms that split the acres of the land evenly amongst their people. To the North were the Kingdoms of Aresi and Berra. To the South were the Kingdoms of Crator and Grastin. To the West was the Kingdom of Uassine and to the East was the Kingdom of Westall. In the center of these kingdoms lay the Kingdom of Plessa to which the other kingdoms would look to for guidance during times of crisis. However, the king of Plessa believed in a land of equality. If there were problems the kings would meet in the Kingdom of Plessa to figure out what was to be done about said problems. A solution would be found and once more things would settle back into a steady rhythm. It was a peaceful time. King Nicholas of Plessa was a fair and caring man. He cared about the people and he would do anything for them. He knew how to command a room and was the type of person that people listened too. He was a good king. On the other hand, King Nicholas' brother, Trey, was a selfish and cold hearted individual who believed that he was cheated early on in life. Nicholas was the eldest of the two so of course he had the responsibility of the crown, but if it hadn't been for Trey, Nicholas would never have been alive in the first place due to an incident from their childhood. Trey felt cheated. However, being quite the clever and cunning man, Trey played the caring and supportive brother. There was always the chance that his brother would not give birth to an heir. Alas, Trey was to be disappointed once more. King Nicholas and Queen Liliana gave birth first to a healthy baby boy and secondly to a healthy baby girl. Joyfully, they were not the only parents to celebrate the birth of the next generation.

Throughout the land multiple princes and princesses were born to each kingdom. The Kingdom of Aresi had five children, the Kingdom of Berra had two, the Kingdom of Crator had one, the Kingdom of Grastin had three, the Kingdom of Uassine had three, and the Kingdom of Westall had one. It is not all of these children that our story circles around though. It is one child from each of the kingdoms that drew the attention of the high mage within the court of King Nicholas. The high mage of King Nicholas, Rudolph, was tasked with multiple responsibilities. One of these tasks involved the protection of eight gems. These eight gems were passed down through Nicholas' family for generations. Every time an heir came of age he was told of the power that the gems held. If for any reason, did he feel that his kingdom or his people were in danger, he was to release the power and it would protect his people. The specifics as for how to do this were unknown beyond release the power, but for a certain high mage he had an idea. High mage Rudolph made it his business to know everything about everything. When he was a boy he traveled the world learning about the exotic magics of each country and a specific eight gems were introduced to him when he was under the tutelage of a master mage in a jungle across the seas. Rudolph knew more about these gems than King Nicholas did and it was for this reason he decided to be Nicholas' mage and to dedicate his life to the Plessa family. Rudolph was a kind hearted man and Nicholas had been a childhood friend. It was an ideal job for him save for one thing. He knew about the rivalry that existed between Nicholas and his brother and it was a rivalry that had through time, concerned the high mage. Rudolph suspected Trey of darker intentions, but there was never any proof. However, Rudolph felt a darkness approaching the seven kingdoms and if he had no proof as to who or what was involved then the most he could do was awaken the power of the eight gems; the power of the elements.

Traveling from kingdom to kingdom when the children were very young, Rudolph allowed those of the next generation to play with the gems under his watchful eye. When the gem glowed upon a certain childs touch he knew he had found the guardian of that gem. This was a hit and miss with Rudolph since the elements could sometimes be quite the picky bunch. They would only allow those that were pure of heart to guard and utilize their power. It was after the birth of the youngest of all of the new royals when Rudolph returned to his workshop to find the box glowing. That was how he knew that this generation of royals were to be the next guardians.

The elements were Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lightning, and Metal. At least those were the six of the eight elements that Rudolph believed should be allowed into the world. The last two elements had reacted to two children in particular that had surprised him greatly. From what he had learned in his studies, it was rare for two elements to bless two children that were related to one another. Usually, it was one per family. Either way, Rudolph believed that these two elements should not be released for the power they contained and instead released the news of the six children that were to be blessed with the task of becoming a guardian. Rudolph lied and said the last two gems had to be faulty and chose no one. The six children that were chosen were from the surrounding kingdoms; the middle daughter of Aresi, the eldest son of Berra, the daughter of Crator, the youngest son of Grastin, the eldest daughter of Uassine, and the only son of Westall. They were to be the protectors.

While Rudolph was busy sorting out which child would be the protector of what element their parents were busy figuring out who would marry who. Once they were told of which child would be the representative of their kingdom the kings came together to discuss the future of Hentor. It was decided that for peace and prosperity to continue further alliances needed to be made. And these alliances came to Kings in the form of four marriages. The middle daughter of Aresi who was blessed with the element of Lightning would marry the Eldest Prince of Plessa. The eldest son of Berra who was blessed with the protection of the element of Metal would marry the eldest daughter of Uassine who was blessed with the protection of the element of Water. The daughter of Crator, blessed with the protection of air, would marry the youngest son of Grastin who was blessed with the protection of Earth. And finally, the son of Westall, blessed with the protection of fire, would marry the youngest daughter of Plessa. Each of these children grew up with the knowledge of whom they were betrothed too and for some it was ideal while for others they would do it more for the sake of their family than anything else. They knew their duty. The children would not be blessed with the elements until they came of age when they were all at least seventeen. Some were eighteen during the ceremony, but the point was they had each reached the coming of age point.

Each of the protectors were trained from the day their role was set as guardians. Rudolph saw to their training to make sure that for each child it was specific towards the element they would wield. For example, for the element of Earth, he taught him patience and to listen to the land as well as to use his inner strength along with his outer strength to fight. For the element of water, he taught her to be more flexible in a battle while for fire, he taught him how to manage his temper. It was little things like that, but for Rudolph it was the little things that mattered. During the time that Rudolph was preoccupied one of the two gems that he wanted to keep hidden away was stolen. By the time Rudolph realized this, it would be too late.

It was a day before the ceremony was to take place that disaster struck. It began with a strange storm. Dark clouds seemed to have come out of nowhere when the skies should have been sunny and clear. Only Rudolph understood what was going on. It was then that he went searching for the last two gems to find only one resting where he had left it. The other was missing. Rudolph feared the worst, but since the other children had yet to bond with their elements something needed to be done. If they remained here they would die as would everyone else and who knew when the next generation of guardians would be reborn again. Trey was most likely behind the attack to come and what was important now was to save the children. Rudolph took the last gem and he gathered seven of the eight children that he could find.

Another one of Rudolphs tasks was guarding a portal that existed on the outskirts of the Kingdom of Plessa. The land of Hentor existed in a dimension of its own and the portal led to Sector 13 as Rudolph had dubbed it. It was a portal to Earth that existed in its own dimension. There were few who knew of this portal and of the land that lay beyond, but no one upon Earth knew about the land of Hentor or that the portal down the corner from a neighbors home would take them there. For the people on Earth, there is only one dimension known (their own) and the possibility of another is a joke to many. It was to this portal that Rudolph took the seven children. Upon each, he cast a spell to send them to Earth where they would start their life anew. They would go with their respective elements within them and their memories would be wiped. They would start a new life and when the time came again, they would return to defeat the darkness. If Trey were to search for them, he would have a hard time considering now they were babes yet to be born and their knowledge of Hentor was non-existent. It was later that Rudolph found the last royal and was surprised where. Rudolph suspected foul play, but he did not have time to prove it before action had to be taken. Rudolph did what he could for the boy and sent him to Earth with the others, but he was not completely sure of having erased his memories completely before he escaped Trey and the darkness.

The land of Hentor was now in ruin. The Kings and Queens were either killed or imprisoned, Rudolph was running for his life, and their only hope had been sent away to keep them safe so that one day when they came of age again, they would hopefully return with the knowledge that was needed to defeat Trey and return Hentor to a time of peace.

Eighteen years have passed. Rudolph is still in hiding and Trey is now King of all of Hentor. His son is the Commander of a group that he calls his Black Riders and they have searched through the dimensions that Hentor is connected to until finally they have come upon the last one; sector 13. Rudolph got wind that Trey was sending his son as well as his Black Riders to Earth to find the guardians and bring them back to him. Rudolph could not allow this. In the past eighteen years, Rudolph had taken his niece under his wing to begin teaching her about the power of the elements and what he had done before he sent the last hope away from Hentor. He told her of what she would be facing and what needed to be done. She would be their guide and hopefully, she would get to the eight children before Trey's son and his 'friends' did. For if she did not, Rudolph feared the worst.

Meanwhile, on Earth, the eight children have grown up normal lives of normal people. Their abilities have yet to awaken, but somehow fate has drawn them all to the same high school in Tokyo, Japan. Some may be friends, while others keep to themselves. They are normal teenagers at this point and have no idea of what their past life was. Sometimes they have strange dreams where they are royalty, but of course these are only dreams arent they?? Even stranger they can sometimes recognize a fellow classmate in their dream. Now, it is the first day of school for these eight children for their senior year of high school and it may end stranger than what they have planned.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

- Regular Gai ToS guidlines.

- No God modeing, spamming, cybering, etc.

- I expect only literate posts out of everyone. At least three to four paragraphs, complete and detailed. I do not want * * for actions. I would like "" when speaking, and you should talk in third person. For example, Rei did this or Rei did that or she or he.

- I expect you to post at least once every three to four days, even I can get busy at times. If you know something is coming up, then please take it upon yourself to notify me so that I don't erase your name without justification first. If you do not post within three days, I will pm you a warning, and if you do not respond within the next day, I will delete your name without warning. Don't bother reapplying. Sorry, but others are waiting and if I want the rp to live, posts need to be made weekly. If you can't keep up because of real life fine, but my roleplay needs attention. I will do whats necessary to keep it alive.

- For the characters, there will be descriptions of each following this post. Do NOT litter my pm with a bazillion messages as to what everything is. They will all be covered in the following posts and then you will have the choice to pick unless you have a vague idea of what everything is from the story.

- Anime pictures required.

- When posting, I would like it if you posted with darker formats so no one is straining to read the writing. Please and thank you.

- This roleplay is long term. Join if you know you will continue coming back. Do not join if you plan on coming for a time and leaving.

- If you want to reserve a character, send me a pm making the reservation with the RESERVE application and have it titled Bazinga for any character good or bad. Also send me an example of your roleplaying skills in links. I will only accept reserve applications. Don't come to me reserving a character without the reserve finished. And I want posting examples in links. If I do not receive either, I reserve the right to deny you.

- In the reservation pm ask me a question about myself and tell me something interesting about you. I like to get to know the roleplayer's that join.

- After you have reserved a character you have one week to send me your profile. If there are external circumstances that prevent you, I would advise you tell me first if you know they are coming. If you don't get it in or tell me there is something that your busy with, after two days, I will open the position back up without warning.

- Once I get your profile up and I send you a pm, you can post, you have three days to make your opening post. If you do not post I will give you a warning pm. If you do not post or pm me with a reason why you havent posted within the next day, I will delete your character without warning.

- If you have any suggestions SPEAK UP! or I will beat you with a stick.

- I believe that once others join this roleplay it is no longer mine, but everyone's and it needs everyone to become a success.

- I reserve the right to refuse any non-literate and literate and whoever roleplayers access to my roleplay as well as the right to add on a rule if one or two are forgotten at this moment in time.

- I want reserves before the profile. Follow the order.

- Creativity is always welcome.

- New rules will be in red.

- Have fun and enjoy!

- For those that join the roleplay, I would like to require that you post in the OOC at least once every few days. Simple post here and there to let us know you are alive unless you pm me with an excuse. It helps us keep track of who is here and who isn't so we know who to replace. Yes we will replace you. There are plenty more from where you came from so I suggest you try to remain active.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Reserve Application that will go in this post for each of the Royals. The profile application will be found in the profile thread once the profile thread is made. However, here is something for you to work with if you would like to reserve a spot.

[size=14]THE [color=Color]PRINCE/SS[/color] OF [color=Color]KINGDOM[/color] ⇣⇣[color=Color]*[/color]// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF [color=Color]ELEMENT[/color][/size]
                      :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2vv1309.jpg[/img]
                      :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [size=11]Positive Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Negative Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Positive Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Negative Trait[/size]
                      [size=11]FULL NAME: Here :tab: AGE: seventeen or eighteen :tab: GENDER: Here[/size]
                      :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [size=11]ENGAGED TO: Prince of --- :tab: USERNAME: Here[/size]
                      [list][list][list][list][size=10]Info here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

The Positions Available:

THE PRINCESS OF ARESI ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF LIGHTNING
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Cheerful Apathetic Active Self-Isolated
                      FULL NAME: Nᴏᴀ Rᴀᴇʟᴇɴᴇ Kᴏᴛᴏʙᴀɴᴇ tab AGE: Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ tab GENDER: Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ Pʟᴇssᴀ tab USERNAME: Nᴏ Eᴜʟ
                              Born to a Japanese man and an English woman, Noa spent her youngest days in Africa while her parents searched for more information on the history of humans. Before they could finish up their research and return back to the UK though, a governmental coup ended up taking the lives of her parents and her twin brother. Since the death of her family members, she has been abnormally attached to her younger brother. He has become her most important person in the world and the only one that she can truly trust. After the death of her parents, she went on to live with her English grandfather until he passed away- at which point she moved in with her deceased father’s brother. A civilized experience in bullying and normality has caused Noa to wear a mask at all times, even around her uncle’s family. A build-up of constantly having to watch the ugliness of human nature has caused the teenager to hate the people around her, even if she hides it well. Since before her move to Japan though, Noa has found a heavy interest in acting and theatre. It’s no surprise that since joining Asakusa Academy, she has been heavily involved with the drama club. Considering how friendly and sociable she is at school, it’s hard to imagine that the girl has contemplated suicide more times than she cares to count. Noa is an unhappy soul that would be happy to see the world burn away.

THE PRINCESS OF PLESSA ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF UNKNOWN
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Eccentric Abrasive Considerate Aloof
                      FULL NAME: Kyrinthis Theordali Colins tab AGE: Seventeen tab GENDER: Female
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Prince of Westall tab USERNAME: [+Yin_Yang+]
                              Originating in New York, New York, Kyrinthis spent the beginning part of her life on a farm that her mother had inherited. Often her father was away filming animals while her mother did the majority of the raising. With three older brothers, Kyrinthis never worried about bullies and where her parents weren't around they took the role as her guardians. While Kyrin often wished that her father was home more often she couldn't begrudge him his career. Her mother had adjusted well to her father's lengthy absence and in turn so did her siblings and so did Kyrin. Life was good living on a farm. Early mornings became a habit for Kyrin wanting to help her mother with the morning chores before her brothers could even drag themselves from their beds. Callouses grew on her hands from her hard work, but they were callouses Kyrin was proud of. When Kyrin's mother succumbed to leukemia, everything changed. Immediately, Kyrin's father uprooted the entire family and began moving them around wherever he took a job. Kyrin's father ran from his wife's death until one day he was running from his kids to and left them. Honestly, Kyrin barely noticed considering he was always gone. As a result, Kyrin's eldest brother at the age of twenty took care of her and ended up moving them to Japan where he took a zoology job of his own. Kyrin's second oldest brother returned to the US to become a lawyer at Yale while the other joined the Marines. Kyrin occupied her own time with books and studying the stars while she was home schooled for her first two years in Japan. It wasn't until her Junior year that she actually attended Asakusa Academy and even then part of her didn't want to go having grown accustomed to her living habits. Friends were something Kyrin rarely had because of how often she moved, but she never really cared dazing off into her own little world where pieces of her wondered about the dreams that continued to repeat themselves. Was it strange that she was convinced she recognized a few faces from her dreams at her new school?

THE PRINCESS OF Uassine ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF Water
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Patient Stubborn Independent Unpredictable
                      FULL NAME: Danielle Robin Sinclair tab AGE: seventeen tab GENDER: female
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Prince of Berra tab USERNAME: gataki91
                              I was born on the west coast of the United States with my two younger brothers. Mother was a teacher and father was an engineer and it was when I was twelve and my younger brothers were nine that we moved to Japan for my dad's job. I spent the next five years in Japan. So far it's been amazing! I love my life here and the friends I've made. But still… I can't help but be troubled by these dreams I've been having. They started a few years ago and over time, they've felt more real and urgent. The dreams were filled with laughter and, at first, indistinct faces. But slowly, as I started to run into people at the academy, I could see some of my classmates. It sounds crazy and almost makes me believe in reincarnation, but the dreams are so out there, it couldn't possibly be true.

THE PRINCESS OF CRATOR ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF WIND
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Fearless Reckless Brave Careless
                      FULL NAME: Felicja Alenka Nowak tab AGE: seventeen tab GENDER: Female
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Prince of Grastin tab USERNAME: esude
                              Felicja was born in Warsaw, Poland to a Polish father (Micha) and an English mother (Cassidy). Her mother was once a student studying abroad during her college years. Cassidy ended up dating and marrying Micha after they both graduated from the University. Both were able to get jobs; her father as an engineer and her mother a teacher. Both wanted children and so they started to build their family. First came little Felicja herself. From the time she was born Felicja was a ball of energy that her parents could barely contain. It was amazing that they could even find a time for two more children, young children, a set of twins (Casimir and Kasia). To contain her energy when she was old enough to stand steady on her feet, at a very young age, they signed Felicja up for a gymnastics class. Felicja didn't really start committing fully until she was about nine or ten though. From then on she put her whole force into training. Her inspiration was watching the older girls on the bars. They were the coolest thing she'd ever seen and she wanted to be like them. Training for gymnastics? That's tough. However Felicja put everything she could into it and became one of the best in Poland, competing on a national level. She loved the bars. They made her feel like she was flying. Flipping into the air before making her landing? She felt weightless and not a care in the world. Her goal? To train and join in the Olympics. She knows it's a long shot but she thinks she can make it. To help her with her goal she's decided to study abroad in Japan, to train with some different people and to gain a new experience.

THE PRINCE OF PLESSA ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF UNKNOWN
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Protective Possessive Affectionate Arrogant
                      FULL NAME: Aniketos Spiridon Hayashi tab AGE: Eighteen tab GENDER: Male
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Princess of Aresi tab USERNAME: DelarStar
                              Aniketos was born to a Japanese father and a Greek mother, hence his rather odd name. Though, to make it even odder, his "Greek" names were pronounced a bit differently than the official pronunciation. The one time he asked his parents about it they had laughed and shrugged, simply saying that it was simply how his name was pronounced. Aniketos considered this, and shrugged in acceptance. His parents had always been a bit odd, after all. When he was four Aniketos was gifted with a little sister, who, for some reason, made him dream, for the first time, of the other world, where he faintly recalled another sister who was closer to him in age. But surely that was naught but a dream, right? Aniketos considers his life back then joyful, but, as he was soon to learn, some joy simply never lasts. His parents died in an accident, leaving him and his sister in an orphanage in Nagoya, Japan. The two were never separated, but that was because both of them took the care to have themselves labeled as "problem children" so nobody wanted to adopt them. The moment Aniketos turned eighteen he acquired legal custody of his little sister and moved them to Tokyo, Japan. He now attends his final year of high school while working as many jobs as he can and raising his little sister, who recently decided to dye her hair purple to match his. He still has those dreams about another world, some of them containing people he recognizes around school. He does his best to ignore those dreams, though there is no ignoring the nightmares, the ones that take place in that same "world," except these ones aren't happy, no, they are far, far from happy.

THE PRINCE OF GRASTIN ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND CONTROLLER OF EARTH
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Calm Sarcastic Protective Secluded
                      FULL NAME: William Richard Flynn tab AGE: seventeen tab GENDER: Male
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab ENGAGED TO: Princess of Crator tab USERNAME: Immortal Alchemist
                              William was born in up state New York, to the young Susan Flynn. At this time Will's father had already split up with Susan, and broke all ties with her. He was not the man who was able to commit, and left the moment he heard that she was pregnant. This is a small matter to the male, he's managed to grow up without him, and that's how Will would like to keep it. Naturally, it was a challenge for Will's mother to raise him as a single mother, but she never did falter, and strived to be the best mother she could, even when things started to look bleak. Around the time Will was six, his mother was told that he'd lose his sight within the year. Although heartbroken, she did not allow for this to set her son back at all. Over that year Will's mother tried to prepare him the best she could for what was to come, but when it did, it was harder for the male to be strong like his mother wanted him too. Things were so much more harder then before. Things that he'd just learned, he needed to relearn in a whole new light. Just the simple things, like reading, or walking down the halls without walking into something, or tripping. It was definitely a hard time for the male, and still would be if not for the new neighbours next door. Two young kids, no cares in the world. A male named Adriian, and his sister, Anna. It was either due to the fact that they were kids and didn't know better, or that they didn't care that Will couldn't see, but the two were determined to make him a friend. It was very reassuring for Will, to know he'd have two close friends, who in the long run have helped him greatly. Over the next few years of school, the trio were basically inseparable, aside from the times when there were major bumps in the road, but they all managed to make it across them in one piece. Will has now found himself in japan. Now how did a blind kid with a burning passion for drums and guitar find himself all the way in asia? His mother sent him there. Will's always wanted to be apart of a band and travel around the world touring and playing in different places. When his mother discovered that his school did an exchange program with a school in Japan, she signed him up for it. With his marks in school he was accepted in fairly quickly and was swapped out with a family. The family he's with seem nice enough. They run a small Dojo for teaching kids the art of kendo.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Reserve Application: The Profile Application is available in the Profile Thread.

[size=14]A [color=Color]BLACK RIDER[/color] OF [color=Color]TREY[/color] ⇣⇣[color=Color]*[/color]// THE GRAND USER OF [color=Color]WEAPON[/color][/size]
                      :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2vv1309.jpg[/img]
                      :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: [size=11]Positive Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Negative Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Positive Trait [color=Color]⋙[/color] Negative Trait[/size]
                      [size=11]FULL NAME: Here :tab: AGE: Here :tab: GENDER: Here :tab: USERNAME: Here[/size]

A COMMANDER OF TREY ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF SICKLE AND CHAIN
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Hard Working Temperamental Reliable Unstable
                      FULL NAME: Mikhail Vasilis Plessa tab AGE: twenty-two tab GENDER: male tab USERNAME: esude
                              Mikhail is the current Prince of Plessa and son of Trey. I suppose you can say his life has not been an easy one. His father was a madman and his mother wasn't not around for as much as he can remember. He has been working almost his whole life for his father doing the dirty work and taking care of what needs to be done. From a young age he gotten anything that could help him help his father. He got the best tutors, the best training, armor, animals and pretty much anything that a little boy could want. Well everything except the acknowledgement that came with the success of all Mikhail's triumph. All his missions are leading to one point; get the missing royals. Now is his time to shine and now is time to prove to his dad that everything he father has worked for is coming together and nothing is going to stand in his way. Well almost nothing.

A BLACK RIDER OF TREY ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF THE BOW
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Loyal Obsessive Trustworthy Cold
                      FULL NAME: Ashton Styxx Grey tab AGE: Nineteen tab GENDER: Male tab USERNAME: gataki91
                              Ashton grew up in the chaos caused after King Trey usurped the throne. He and his identical twin brother, Aaron, were surrounded by conflicting ideas which they did not understand. Their uncles were staunch Nicholas supporters while their father thought it was best to change with the times and supported Trey more out of necessity than out of any real sense of loyalty. Though perhaps the fact that he had two young children and a third on the way was what helped shape his point of view. The twins had boundless amounts of energy and from a young age they were interested in the army and joining it when they were old enough. The twins had a closeness that many considered unnatural, seemingly able to know what the other was thinking with a look and to top it off, they were quite sneaky when they chose to be. Joining the army and ascending the ranks, Ashton went into infiltration, and specialized in marksmanship and later snipping, while Aaron joined the infantry. Then, three years ago in what should have been a routine mission against Nicholas supporters, something went wrong and Aaron lost his life. From that moment something changed, Styxx dedicated himself to his craft and moving up in the ranks: It was what he and his brother had promised each other they would do. When the opportunity presented itself to become one of Trey's Black Riders he took it. The Black Riders were said to be the best and he was not only determined to be on top, but put an end to the people who'd cost his brother his life.

A BLACK RIDER OF TREY ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF SWORDS
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Charming Lazy Easy-Going Blunt
                      FULL NAME: Remus Anton Martin tab AGE: Twenty-one tab GENDER: male tab USERNAME: esude
                              Remus was born into a family of well-known weapons makers and metal users. He's been around swords and handling them since before he could walk. However he really didn't have an interest in making them or anything. He took the time and learned how to use them. Skills with the sword came very naturally to him and he did put his skill to use and joined the military, sending any extra money he could to his little cousin, Leon, whom Remus has always been close with since the little guy was born. Due to his easy going and charming nature he ascended through the ranks fairly quickly. And due to his evasive nature he always managed to get out of work so he always found the job very easy. However due to his skills with a sword he was noticed by the King's son and entered into a group of Riders who are chasing after the previous royals. It's a conflicting thing. He understands why his Prince and His King are doing what they're doing but at the same time he thinks killing kids is a little beneath them. But a paycheck is a paycheck and for the right price then Remus is willing to do just about anything.

A BLACK RIDER OF TREY ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF PUPPETS
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Kind Manipulative Determined Cynical
                      FULL NAME: Eleanora Rosa Hughes tab AGE: twelve tab GENDER: Female tab USERNAME: Immortal Alchemist
                              Eleanora might be young, but she's actually been through an adults life span of trouble, teachings and adventure. She was born to a small family, just her, her mother and father in a small farming town. Nothing big, and nothing special, but to the little girl she was happy. The small town had dealt with it's fair share of problems since the ruling of King Trey. The town had even witnessed a problem with a band of thieves who used their magic to take what they wanted and do as they pleased. This small attack took the life of the towns elder, who was extremely close to Eleanora's family. With this deed done the town slowly turned away to the use of magic, mainly the elder's, and Eleanora's family. They all only viewed it as something dangerous. Little did they all know that little Eleanora was actually capable of great things, and if trained correctly, would surely be of great use in the fight against Trey, this was not what happened. Their was a small incident when she was six which caused her to grow extremely angry and she ended up tapping into what later would be determined to be a Mastery level 2 Puppet spell. This small act scared her family and friends; they feared a little girl. The adults of the town ended up convincing her parents that it was not safe for her stay and she was exiled, with nothing but her clothes and a small cat doll. Her scared and lonely state had her heading towards the home of a mage who practiced in the arts of a darker matter. He saw the potential in the girl and brought her to his home in a loving manner. He wasn't so loving in the end. He locked her up and would not let her leave working her extremely hard to teach her magic. "No food til you get it right!" He always used to shout. Four years later the mage died. No one knows how, he was just found in his home dead; Eleanora gone. The girls new travels found her with Trey, who also saw great things from her. To this day she still serves him as one of his black riders.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Reserve Application: The Profile Application is available in the Profile Thread. I will accept more other characters once the royals and black riders are filled. These characters will be a part of Hentor; however.

[size=14]THE [color=Color]TITLE[/color] OF [color=Color]ALLEGIANCE[/color] ⇣⇣[color=Color]*[/color]// THE GRAND USER OF [color=Color]WEAPON[/color][/size]
                      [size=11]FULL NAME: Here :tab: AGE: Here :tab: GENDER: Here :tab: USERNAME: Here[/size]

THE KEEPER OF HENTOR ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF DOUBLE BLADED AXE
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Courageous Impatient Adroit Insouciant
                      FULL NAME: Psykhe Rintha Graconis tab AGE: Nineteen tab GENDER: Female tab USERNAME: [+Yin_Yang+]
                              Psykhe never asked for the life that her uncle thrust her into. She was content with the career that she had utilized to make a name for herself. There were certain skills she was particularly good at and people paid her handsomely to use them. Proudly, she will admit that it is because of her that seventeen men were killed in Hentor within a two week span of time. That was her life and it was something that neither required her to be social nor to make friends. Psykhe was content and then her uncle tracked her down. Since she was young, Psykhe grew up as a child of the streets and her mother always took the opportunity to tell her she was a mistake. With a mother that worked the brothel and a father who didn't care, Psykhe made her own way in the world. It started with thievery until she was caught. Unexpectedly though she was offered a chance instead of reprimanded. Psy was an only child and had nothing to lose. She took the chance and joined the assassins guild. That was where Rudolph found Psy. Psy knew of her fathers background and the fact that he was a sibling to the high mage of Hentor, but instead of seeking Rudolph out it ignited a fiery pit of anger within the young female. Instead she ran from Rudolph until he cornered her and gave her a choice. Once everything had been laid out on the table, what choice did Psy have? Grudgingly she accepted. Her uncle took her under his wing to try and teach her everything he had learned throughout his lifespan in a limited amount of time and somehow his will for the kingdom to thrive once more rubbed off on her. Now Psy is chasing down a lead in a world she is somewhat familiar with and time is running out. Amidst it all, a familiar face has found its way into her life and it is a face she never expected to see again.

THE MYSTERY OF HENTOR ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF MAGIC
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Energetic Rude Flexible Distractible
                      FULL NAME: Mali Roimata tab AGE: Seventeen tab GENDER: Female tab USERNAME: DelarStar
                              Mali grew up a thief in Hentor, stealing to survive at first, but later stealing simply because she enjoyed it. Her genetics gifted her with a body suited for thievery; on the small side, but not so small as to not be able to reach distant handholds, facial features that had a tendency to be forgotten, and an inborn talent for balance. So by the time she was ten her fear of starving was nothing more than a habit born from her past, and she was stealing for the pure thrill of it. It didn't take long for her existence to be realized, and soon there was a bounty on her head, and those more inclined to less than noble deeds were seeking her out for their own purposes. Most Mali ignored, but some requests were too intriguing to ignore, and so Mali's infamous fame spread over the years. It was one of these interesting requests that got her caught. Not by the guards, but by a certain mage with the name of Rudolph. Rather than turning her into the guards for the bounty on her head, however, Rudolph took her in, seeing within her a spark of magic. He nurtured that spark, and taught her his knowledge alongside his other protégé, one whom Mali knew from her time as a thief. It didn't take long for Mali to get infected with her mentors love of Hentor, and to want the land to return to its once peaceful lifestyle. So she accepted the role she had been given, engraved the secrets into her mind, and devoured the lessons she was being taught. Now though was the time for action, and Mali was as prepared as she could possibly be. She just hopes everything else falls into place.

THE FREE-SPIRITED OF THE SECTORS ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF ILLUSIONS
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Positive Psychotic Childish Delusional
                      FULL NAME: Letodios Olivier tab AGE: Twenty-Three tab GENDER: Male tab USERNAME: Immortal Alchemist
                              A local from Pollix, Leto has found himself sticking around in Hentor, though how is it that this firey red head has managed to make his way through to other worlds, when most are oblivious to said other worlds? Simple, the boy has a strong hold on teleportation magic, and has manged to extend his reach into the other worlds. This is one of those special little skills that the boy has kept from most people except for the ones that matter, such as his mother, and now King Trey of Hentor. Leto's mother is one who seeks power. She never knew of the other sectors, until her son showed them to her. She was already a high up official and well known through out all of Pollix, but with this new knowledge, she could start to move her way into other sectors and take claim of them for herself. This was where her son came into play. Ever since about the time he was ten, Leto has trained his magic skills, making them stronger so that he could protect himself. He spent months at a time just traveling through each sector, studying it, and learning the cultures, to better allow himself to blend in. His favourite so far has been Hentor. A lower cultured land that ran on a Royalty rule democracy. On orders from his mother, Leto has given his assistance to the king of Hentor, Trey.

THE REBEL LEADER OF WESTALL ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF BLADES
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Intelligent Devious Flirtatious Hot-Headed
                      FULL NAME: Gavin Malachi Crowley tab AGE: Twenty-seven tab GENDER: Male tab USERNAME: AryaElric
                              The son of a nobleman, Gavin was the younger of twins, the only two children Etienne Crowley had before his wife's untimely passing. Gavin was a great disappointment to his father, showing no aptitude for magic and preferring swords to the arcane arts. He and his twin, Aleistaire, had once been close, before the other boy began to take after their father--cold, cruel, and manipulative. The younger Crowley boy wanted nothing to do with the kind of life they wished for him, and dreamed of travelling the world, free from his father's oppressive ideals. His wish came true, in a twisted sort of way, after Trey's siege of the kingdom. He became a skilled and well-known black arms dealer, and later the joined the rebel group out to get rid of Trey, eventually rising in rank until he was their leader. Once happily married to a woman in the rebellion he is now consumed with anger and hatred, swearing to avenge his murdered wife and destroy the brother who had killed her. Trey would simply be a bonus casualty in his quest for vengeance.

The High Mage :: NPC

THE TITLE OF ALLEGIANCE ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF WEAPON
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Positive Trait Negative Trait Positive Trait Negative Trait
                      FULL NAME: Rudolph William Graconis tab AGE: Here tab GENDER: Here tab USERNAME: Here
                              Info here

The King :: NPC

THE TITLE OF ALLEGIANCE ⇣⇣*// THE GRAND USER OF WEAPON
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab Positive Trait Negative Trait Positive Trait Negative Trait
                      FULL NAME: Trey Risolo Plessa tab AGE: Here tab GENDER: Here tab USERNAME: Here
                              Info here

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

2011 || 2012 || 2013 || 2014 || 2015
                      January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31.

∂αωи//тωιℓιgнт//ѕυияιѕє (5:00-7:59 αм) || мσяиιиg (10:40 αм) || αfтєяиσσи (12:00-4:59 ρм) || єνєиιиg (5:00-7:59 ρм) || иιgнт (8:00-4:59 ρм//αм)

ѕυnny || cloυdy ||raιn || clear || нυмιd || ғoggy || lιgнтnιng || нoт || warмιѕн || cool || cold || wιndy || вreezy || ѕнowerѕ || тypнoon

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Tokyo, Japan
                      This is where our story will be taking place. Many of the places that the story will center around here are made up. I have never been to Japan and do not know much about Tokyo, so please bear with me. Somewhere in my mind is general information about Tokyo and beyond that, everything else about the setting, I am making up off the top of my head. Within Tokyo is where the portal exists that leads between the two dimensions of Hentor and Earth.

Asakusa Academy
                      This is the academy that our main characters will be attending. It is a school that teaches from grades eight through twelve. Every one of our main characters will be in their twelth year at this academy. The Academy does offer dorms to students who may not live close and this option is available for some of the main characters if they would like to live in the dorms. The dorms are next to the track. When you enter the doors, the first thing you see is this /this. These are the only lockers you'll see, and they're for your shoes, though you can throw your coats in there as well. As for the shoes, there are outdoor shoes and indoor shoes. So, you arrive at school, go to your locker, take off your outdoor shoes, put them in your locker and take out your indoor shoes and put them on. Ta-da! Your ready to go to class. As for the classes, you don't move around. No, you get assigned to one classroom, and there you stay. It's the teachers who move around. This is a classroom, though for our classroom's, it's six rows of six chairs per row.

----- Image of School
                      ----- Image of Uniforms
                      ----- Image of School Bags

Pelican Shadow Park
                      This is one of the two parks that exists close to the academy and is quite the popular park for many students to visit during their free time. This park is larger than Spring Leaf Park with three large lakes and four different playgrounds spread across the park for the children. Near the south edge of the park, a rather large field has been cleared out for students and others to play soccer or any other types of sports across it. This park is located about a mile north from Asakusa Academy. Students usually pass this park on their way home and it is usually a place where they meet or hang out because of how close it is to the Academy and how large it is.

Spring Leaf Park
                      Spring Leaf Park is smaller than Pelican Shadow. This park has two lakes and two playgrounds for small children. It is mostly a park that is popular with the elderly. The elder generation enjoy walking through and enjoying the various gardens littered about the park. The gardens are the one thing that Spring Leaf Park beats Pelican Shadow at. Spring Leaf is known for its gardens and rather large forests with multiple hiking trails running through it. Spring Leaf Park is located about a mile east from Reality Tuesday Cafe and two miles south from Asakusa Academy.

Reality Tuesday Cafe
                      Reality Tuesday Cafe is where many students hang out when the park becomes too boring for them. This is a Cafe that is down the street from the academy and is exactly the same distance from one park to the other. This Cafe is popular with many of the students who prefer reading to sports and they make an amazing cup of coffee. The Reality Tuesday Cafe opens at 7am, sells donuts and pastries throughout the day and closes at 9pm.

Osama Library
                      Asakusa Academy does offer a small library for the students to utilize, but it does not contain everything everyone may be looking for. The Osama Library is two blocks away from the Academy and a common place to find a student doing their research. Half of the Osama Library is dedicated to books concerning projects or subjects the students might take while the other half is filled with books of all types from across the world. It contains books in multiple languages as well as fiction literature and non fiction literature.

Asakusa Track and Field
                      This is the track that is behind the Academy. It is open to the public during after school hours. The Academy is not concerned about graffiti or school abuse due to a nightly police patrol that drives through the area. The track also closes to the public and students at dark. The track surrounds a large soccer field. Asakusa Academy is known for their soccer team and not their football team.

Hentor
                      This is the realm that exists in a separate dimension from Earth. It is one of thirteen dimensions that the mages of Hentor have located. There may be more than thirteen, but for reasons unknown, only thirteen have been recorded and deemed safe to enter through portals that connect each dimension. The tricky part to this is knowing where these portals are located. In Hentor, the main portal is within the Castle of Plessa in the Hall of Portals. In the Hall of Portals there are twelve portals in a circle leading to the other dimensions. However, Rudolph shut them down using his magic so that King Trey may not terrorize each realm at his bidding. These are the main portals that the Castle of Plessa was built around. There is another portal that Rudolph was able to open on the outskirts of the forest in Hentor for his niece's use. This portal is only temporary. Hentor is a vast continent and divided into seven kingdoms. Two in the north, two in the south, and one in the East and West. Within these kingdoms are various towns and cities that can be made up as the story goes along. For now the capitol's of each kingdom are the same name as the kingdom. If you make up a city or town within a kingdom, please let me know and it will go up here. To the north and east around Hentor, there lies the mountain ranges. It is in the south and the west that the forests and fields are vast and neverending. Multiple lakes and rivers are everywhere. If you name a lake or river or pond etc, please let me know and that too will go up here as well and its location and other details made known about it.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Questions and Answers

1. Are the names the Royals have now, the same ones as the ones they had in their past life on Hentor?

----- Yes. Their first and middle name will be the same. But their last name will be different of course.

2. What were the Royals last names when they were on Hentor?

----- The Royal's last names are the same as the name of their Kingdom. For example, my girl is Kyrinthis Theordali Colins. In her past life, her name would have been Kyrinthis Theordali Plessa.

3. Do the Royals look the same now as they looked when they were on Hentor?

----- Yes. The image you use for your person now is how they looked before on Hentor. They were basically forced into rebirth. Think insemination. Similar to that.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Character Update

TBU

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

A N N O U N C E M E N T S

As of January 13, 2014, the test forum has been created and I
                                  am accepting reserves. I will accept profiles once I am finished with making the layout.

February 5, 2014: All profiles and reserves have been accepted! For all Black Riders please
                                  note that Drake is already at the school having come earlier to infiltrate and study. He was sent
                                  ahead of the group to locate the royals quickly so the job is made easier. He will be waiting for
                                  the rest of his comrades at the school. Also please note that the goal of the Black Riders is to
                                  capture the royals since if they kill them King Trey can not tap into the power of the elements or
                                  extract the gems from their bodies. That's all for now folks.

We now have a pad!! CLICK IT!
                                  Back up pad! CLICK IT!

E V E N T S

April Monday - 27x*x Track the Royals: This is a race between Keeper and Riders. The Riders have yet to find out who they are going up against and predict its someone weak. The Keeper knows full well who she is racing against. This event is where both parties try to find the royals first.
                      April Monday - 27x*x Awakening: As the Keeper and Riders draw closer, the royals are beginning their day normally as usual. However, something is off and slowly through the day strange things start to happen to each one of them. For example, it suddenly becomes breezy out of nowhere for the wind elemental. For the fire elemental, fires erupt near him spontaneously. With the water elemental, water fountains seem to be bursting with water. Such things and more happen at random when the royals emotions run high in a situation. Note: Please keep these happenings to like one to two throughout the day, but they will slowly increase over time. I will most likely pm random people to give them a task. Or Dela will, but for now, give an intro post and then we will go from there with a few happenings here and there. Depends on how fast the Riders and the Keeper find them and decided to interact with them.
                      April Tuesday - 28x*x Revelation: This is when the royals find out who they are and that they are not really what they think they are. This event depends on who finds them first. dun dun dunnn.
                      Month Dayx*x Event Name: Event details

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Pirate Pad Updates

Posting Updates: Updated 5-26-2014: 11:24pm Eastern

yinyang // ☛
                            Kyrin ⋙ TBU
                            Psykhe ⋙ TBU

DelarStar // ☛
                            Anik ⋙ TBU
                            Mali ⋙ TBU

Esude // ☛
                            Felicja ⋙ TBU
                            Remy ⋙

Immortal // ☛
                            Will ⋙ TBU
                            Eleanora ⋙ TBU

Amrita // ☛
                            Calcifer ⋙ TBU
                            Riva ⋙ TBU

Gataki // ☛
                            Ashton ⋙ TBU
                            Danni ⋙ TBU

xxxxx

Posting Order Summary: Updated 2-10-2014: 10:20pm Eastern

Updated in Titanpad

xxxxx

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Sectors

What Sector is everyone in?

Everyone is in Sector 13 and will be returning to Sector 1 whether they like or not
                            by the end of this battle.

Sector 1: Hentor
                            Medieval: This is the realm where the main part of our story circles around.

Sector 2: Iskcan
                            Futuristic: Entire realm has been changed to accommodate futuristic technology. Visitors are not welcome.

Sector 3: Grensta
                            Medieval and Futuristic: Split in two and both halves are at war. Began long ago.

Sector 4: Lenn
                            Four seasons: The realm is split into quarters where each quarter represents a season.

Sector 5: Orissh
                            Desert: The entire realm is a desert.

Sector 6: Rensi
                            Dinosaurs: People do not exist on this sector.

Sector 7: Welsten
                            Underwater: Land does not exist. Upon entering this realm you are changed to a mermaid and granted the ability to breathe underwater.

Sector 8: Kell
                            Underground: Volcanos and poisonous gases exist above.

Sector 9: Pollix
                            Magic: Upon entering everyone is granted the gift of magic. Be wary, without control = chaos.

Sector 10: Vebe
                            Nature and Peace: Mostly plants and animals thrive here. Everyone is a vegetarian.

Sector 11: Brenso
                            Destruction and Survival: Constant fighting and destruction. Everyone is out for themselves.

Sector 12: Cagit
                            Darkness: The people here live in fear of the dark creatures lurking everywhere.

Sector 13: Earth
                            Modern day: This is the realm where our Royals were sent to keep them safe.

Levels of Magic for a Mage

Novice
                            1. Levitation
                            2. Tracking
                            3. Enlargement// Shrinking
                            4. Introduction to poisons and herbs
                            5. Distance spells [Take a step and end up a mile away]
                            6. Hypnosis

Apprentice
                            1. Using internal energy to create enegy blasts
                            2. Cloaking Spells
                            3. Silencing spells
                            4. Persuasion spells

Proficient
                            1. Poisons part 2 and herbs
                            2. Other potions
                            3. Mimicry
                            4. Turning things to goop
                            5. Explosion spells [ infusing objects with energy using symbols ]

Distinguished
                            1. Shapeshifting
                            2. Invisibility
                            3. Force Fields
                            4. Hardening spells
                            5. Creation spells [Create solid things out of internal energy using imagination]

Master I
                            1. Teleportation [ people and objects ]
                            2. Sharpening spells
                            3. Shifting energy from yourself to others [ form of healing, but not completely healing: temporary]
                            4. Dream control [ entering dreams for torment or pleasure ]
                            5. Illusions

Master II
                            1. Teleportation [ multiple people and objects ]
                            2. Necromancy [ zombies ]
                            3. Strengthening spells
                            4. Control over humans and their minds [ puppet magic ]

Master III
                            1. Spells of destruction
                            2. Telepathy
                            3. Summoning demons under contract
                            4. Transferring ones soul from one body to another

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200