Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Natalie Luke
Outgoing - Charismatic - Foolhardy - Playful
[Location]: Beach [With]: [Health]: 100% [Energy]:100%
[Inventory]: Swiss army knife, Black lipstick, 1 small sewing kit, phone.
[Wearing]:[Current]

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night

Natalie began to stir on the beach, pulling her knees into her chest and groaning softly. She kicked her foot out in an attempt to wake Piper but connected with nothing but sand. Sand...why was there sand? She sat up and gently rubbed unerneath her eyes so to not smear her makeup. She was on a beach, clearly not napping on her couch with her best friend- weird. She stood up and looked around, trying to keep a level head.

"Needed a vacation anyway..." she breathed to herself in an attempt to make herself laugh. She began walking along the beach, trying to make some sort of sense of it. After a short while she came across a girl alone on the beach with what looked at first like blood on her face. "I have to be dreaming" She said aloud as she approached the girl more. No, not blood, ink of some kind.

"Hello? Hi I'm Natalie, do you have any idea where we are? Is this some kind of practical joke? If so Piper has really stepped up her game..." she trailed off and smiled at the girl with a shrug. "Have you seen a girl around here, around my height, pale, long sort of blond hair?" She stopped herself from asking any more questions to give the girl a chance to actually answer her. This was way too weird for her liking and if it was a dream after all she hoped that she would soon wake up. That girls night was much needed after this nonsense.

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time

User Image

Piper Fletcher
Optimistic - Determined - Imaginative - Insecure
[Location]: Beach [With]: Lucinda and Christian [Health]: 100% [Energy]:100%
[Inventory]: Cell phone, Small notepad and pen, Chewing Gum, Hair Ties, Chapstick.
[Wearing]: [Current]

When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions
Free of the coliseums

Piper moved forward to meet the first of the two figures with an apologetic shrug. He asked if she was from around there- great, they were in the same situation she was. "Hi...My name is Piper and I was going to ask you the same question. I just woke up here on the beach and I have no idea what's going on." she said, furrowing her brow. She tried to think back to figure out what had happened, but nothing came to her.

She breathed a heavy sigh looking down at her feet for a moment. She took a second to get herself together and looked towards the treeline. The brush was thick so it was hard to see exactly what it had in store but it made her feel incredibly uneasy. Something was definitely off here but at least she wasn't alone on this beach now.

"I'm going to guess that neither of you know what's going on here...but that's okay I mean there are three of us and I'm sure we can figure it out together!" Her tone got brighter as she got to the end of her sentence and her face was absolutely beaming. "I...I would like to apologize ahead of time I guess, I don't really do well speaking to new people so If I get a bit stuttery I'm so sorry." Her smile shifted to a softer one but no less optimistic. She had to stay positive if she was going to get through this and back home.

In poison places, we are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end

Fandom Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucinda Drakon ██
████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██
Current Inventory: 1 broken cell phone and 2 candy bars ██

Lucinda felt a little lost, her mind was still on the animal that was in front of Christian. It didn't seem to move when shooed but simply left on its own. She pondered on what the species of that animal was while wishing she could remember all the animals she had learned in high school, it must have been something about this beach maybe it had new animals. Seeing Christian look down at her caused a small eep to escape her lips, people looking at her was something she usually stayed away from. Even though Lucinda preferred to be alone right now the more people the better she felt, if she had to do this alone she would probably have gone crazy.

Feeling Christian's arm on her back Lucinda gave a small gulp, she knew people were good in this situation but having to actually talk to them and meet them seemed like a whole different world. She walked slowly with him, her pace getting slower the closer they got to the person. Hearing Christian talk Lucinda felt a little better, least if he did the talking she didn't have to. Seeing the girl come into place she gave a soft smile, she was always taught when meeting someone no matter how scared a smile least gives warmth.

Hearing the girls first words a frown covered her face, they were all in the same boat something Lucinda did not want. Looking back as she continued Lucinda considered walking off, maybe go look for more weird animals. Shaking her head to herself Lucinda gazed down at her shoes, brand new shoes that she only wore for a day which knowing her luck will most likely break. Zoning back in as Piper said sorry she gazed up "D.. don't.. b.. be." Going silent once again Lucinda tried to give a warm and welcoming smile back to the girl, but instead of warm it came out more as a welcoming yet creepy grin. Her face quickly dropping as soon as she noticed.

With: Christian & Piper
Thoughts: "I want to go home.. I want to go home"
OOC:

Wheezing Codger

User Image

c h r i s t i a n '' b a e r '' f a l k e ██
Geteilte Freude ist doppelte Freude, geteilter Schmerz ist halber Schmerz. ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
currently wearing: light dress shirt, black twill pants, plain leather belt, decorative wrist bracers (under his sleeves), plain black boots |█
current inventory: 2 sets of three throwing knives stowed in their leather carrying cases, 1 wallet, 1 cell phone, 2 breath mints ██ ██

INDENT Ah, so all three were in the same boat. That was disheartening, but he didn't let it show. Try to stay upbeat. Keep it together; he had people depending on him. He had been through worse, probably.

INDENT "Us too," Christian replied after she had admitted that she, too, had woken on the beach with no recollection of getting there. Despite their dismal situation, the girl - Piper - wasn't deterred. It was good to have someone optimistic, and another girl; perhaps this would soothe Lucinda's nerves a bit. It seemed to have, seeing as his nervous companion finally spoke up. That cheered him up, too, and with somewhat more energy he said, "Right... Don't worry about speaking well. It doesn't bother me." (Rightfully so; his accent didn't make things clear as crystal, either.) "My name is Christian. This here is Lucinda." His hand found Lucinda's shoulder again and patted it for emphasis. "We are going to walk down the beach; maybe there are others like us. Do you want to come? Or you two want to wait in the shade?"

INDENT Clearly he deemed the chicken-lizard they had seen earlier as a non-threat or else Christian would not have proposed the second course of action. Also, he had finally begun to feel the heat of the midday sun, coupled with his conservative choice in clothes. Once they started walking, he would definitely need to undo a few buttons and roll up his sleeves...

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ΛИϒΛ ɱαɘ ṠĿΣȾȾΛ

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you owe me
All I am

XXXXXAnya was walking, thoroughly upset that she couldn't get the ink off of her face and what not. Just then, Anya thought she heard someone. She looked up and saw a girl dressed in mostly black. She must be dying wearing that, she thought.
XXXXX"Uhhh. I-I don't know where we are," Anya responded, "and who is Piper?... Oh, My name is... Um, Anya."
XXXXXShe did a mental facepalm. Now she just made it seem like she didn't know her own name. Anya was just excited that she finally met someone else in this God forsaken place. Then it occurred to her that she should explain the ink on her.
XXXXX"Herregud! I am sorry, this isn't blood. It is ink. And no, I am sorry, I haven't seen a girl of that description."
XXXXXOur best option is to probably now go look for the others. Who knows where they are, she thought. Anya waited for the girl to respond. Maybe she knew something else.

With: Natalie
Feelings: Relieved
Inventory: Cellphone & Keys
Wearing: Current Outfit

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed
User Image

Piper Fletcher
[Inventory]: Cell phone, Small notepad and pen, Chewing Gum, Hair Ties, Chapstick.

Free of the coliseums

Piper smiled at Lucinda and looked at the ground for just a moment before looking back up at them. "I usually get sick talking to new people so please don't worry, you don't have to push yourself to talk if you don't want to." She thought briefly about holding out a hand for them to shake but decided against. It didn't really seem like a formal environment anyway.

"I don't think it's a good idea for us to separate, I mean we have no idea where we are and who lives here so it's best we all stick together. Besides, I think it will make this whole experience so much better if we can actually be around people. So where are we heading? " She cut herself off from talking. When she was nervous she either talked too little or too much and now it seemed like it would be too much.

"It is hot though, I may have to drop a layer or two...I was at my friend's house and she keeps it way too cold and I already get cold so easy it's a nightmare and I-I am rambling I'm sorry." There she went, doing exactly what she had planned not to. Beautiful.

User Image
Natalie Luke
[Location]: Beach [With]: Anya [Health]: 100% [Energy]:100%

"It's nice to meet you Anya." Natalie said with a friendly smile. She wanted to take a moment before she responded to the rest, it was a bit overwhelming to think about. "Piper is...the girl fitting that description. She's my friend, I was with her before whatever this is. I was kind of hoping this was a joke...Also would you mind if I helped you get that off your face? I know a trick and seeing as we're on a beach it shouldn't be too difficult to do."

Natalie took her lipstick from her pocket and scooped up a small handful of sand filtering out any larger pieces. "I just have to put a little bit of this over it" she said holding up her lipstick, " and then you gently rub sand over it, the roughness of the sand will break up the ink and the oils in the lipstick will help remove it and keep your face from hurting afterwards. Then you just gotta rinse your face or you'll have a black smear on it but it does work. "

Fandom Wife

Lucinda Drakon ██
████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██
Current Inventory: 1 broken cell phone and 1 candy bar ██

Lucinda paid attention once Christian spoke, feeling him pat her shoulder as he introduced the two a shiver ran up her spine something she needed to get use to. Zoning out once more Lucinda's eyes bulged open when he planned on going alone, that was something she didn't like. Letting Piper finish what she was saying Lucinda gently tugged at his sleeve once more, it made her feel like a child but the less she spoke the better she felt. Gazing up at him Lucinda spoke softly "I.. I agree. I.. I would pre.. prefer groups." Playing with her own sleeves she realised what Piper had meant about stripping down layers, the sun was belting down and the flannel she wore wasn't easy in the heat.

Looking around awkwardly Lucinda unbuttoned her flannel before taking it off, then wrapping it around her waist. Pulling out a candy bar Lucinda took a bite before blinking and realizing what was going on once more. Offering the bar to the two other she blushed, sharing with people wasn't something Lucinda did regularly. Shaking her head quickly Lucinda pulled out her second one. "I.. I am sorry.. We could share.. I.. I have two"

With: Christian & Piper
Thoughts:
OOC:
Wearing: Click me

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ΛИϒΛ ɱαɘ ṠĿΣȾȾΛ

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you owe me
All I am

XXXXXAnya started rubbing the sand and lipstick mixture on her face. It kind of hurt, but she wanted to make sure that the ink wasn't there anymore. "Thank you," she said. Anya wasn't so used to having others help her. It was a nice change for her.

XXXXXMoving towards the water, Anya was trying to think about what their next move would be. Well, she knew that they both had to go find others, but after that. What were they going to do after, possibly, everyone was together? Anya didn't like the look of the forest, but she knew they couldn't stay on the beach forever. She scooped up some water and started washing the sand and lipstick off of her face.

XXXXXI guess the first order of business is to find others, she thought to herself and she wiped the last bit of the stuff off her face.

XXXXX"Okay, I guess lets go try and find... Piper, right? Maybe she found others too. By the way, did I get all of the ink off?" Anya waited for the woman to respond.

With: Natalie
Feelings: Relieved
Inventory: Cellphone & Keys

Wheezing Codger

User Image

c h r i s t i a n '' b a e r '' f a l k e ██
Geteilte Freude ist doppelte Freude, geteilter Schmerz ist halber Schmerz. ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
currently wearing: light dress shirt, black twill pants, plain leather belt, plain black boots, a leather lace tying his hair up |█
current inventory: 2 sets of three throwing knives stowed in their leather carrying cases, 1 wallet, 1 cell phone, 2 breath mints, 1 leather lace, 2 leather bracelets ██ ██

INDENT The majority vote said they went together. Christian didn't mind. He nodded, giving a small verbal alright as confirmation. Piper then voiced that it was hot and Christian was quick to agree. He first rolled up his sleeves, up past his elbows, up as far as they would go before his musculature got in the way. The decorative leather wrist bracers were collecting sweat, so he unlaced them and stuffed the flattened things in his back pocket. He used one of the laces to gather his thick hair into a stout, stiff bundle sprouting from the back of his head. He undid the top two buttons of his shirt. It would have felt better to remove his shirt completely, but he was a modest person; besides, for all he knew, Lucinda may have an anxiety attack or something. It wasn't a glamorous look he sported, but it would do for now.

INDENT Politely, Christian declined Lucinda's offer for candy. He wasn't quite hungry yet, though he could use a nice, cool drink (of the non-alcoholic sort, of course)... something he kept to himself for now. If they really were a distance from any sort of settlement, procuring fresh water would be a problem indeed. To answer Piper's earlier question, he said, "Ah... Let's go that way. You can follow me."

INDENT He pointed down the coastline, and with a smile began to stroll off along the sand.

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image

Wearing: dark denim jeans, pale blue v-neck t-shirt, still shiny men's slip on dress shoes
Inventory: 1 canvas satchel bag, 1 hunting knife, 5 protein bars, two days worth of army ration packs - unopened, 1 half empty water bottle
Company: no-one

"#8E94CC - talking"

This, was bullshit.

The blonde male had been awake for some time, sitting in a decent-sized ditch he'd dug by a weird grouping of rocks. It provided enough shade for his upper body, with his legs in the sun. Jeans rolled up to his knees and shoes sitting by his side, the blonde just stared at the water, a glare on his face. What was the deal? He'd been on his way back home from... Somewhere, and he'd woken up on a beach. His satchel bag hadn't been much help, the food inside it not giving many clues away and the rest of the random crap in there (a handkerchief, tissues, other random junk) was just that - junk. The two packets of rations - each with just enough food for a day - was the most confusing, and taking a small sip of his water, he leaned back against the rocks.

How the heck did he even get to a beachfront with no sign of human life, anyway?

As the threat of a nap from sheer boredom was starting to take hold, the sounds of far off voices caught his attention. Waiting for a moment before getting too excited (not like the man got excited over hearing anyones voice, the high tone sounds indicated it was females. Letting out a long huff of breath, moving seemed like a good idea now, and besides, where there was females, there was most likely males who would know where they were and what was going on. Socks were tucked into shoes and shoes were stuffed into the canvas satchel bag, with a quick brush down to loosen the sand, the man was up and moving. Being sociable wasn't on his list of priorities, but it was a necessity over anything else. Running a hand through his shoulder-length hair, it took him a good number of minutes to catch up to the females. Seemed like they were looking for someone too, and the lack of males only made him groan audibly.
                  "Oi." Malachi wasn't one for manners, especially in annoying situations. "Know anyone that know's where we are? Your brother, or someone like that?" The complete lack of emotion on the male's face aside from a raised eyebrow indicated he - quite frankly - didn't care if the two young ladies found his comment potentially... Insulting. To the 30-something year old, they looked younger to him than what they most likely were.

o.o.c;; first post, at 1am, woooo~ Malachi, for reference, is talking to Anya and Natalie c:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ΛИϒΛ ɱαɘ ṠĿΣȾȾΛ

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you owe me
All I am

XXXXXAnya looked at the man who had just spoken. She immediately didn't like him. He also didn't look like he was in the mood for anything. Great, a ray of sunshine that could brighten anyone's day, she thought sarcastically. Anya didn't have time for this man's s**t.
XXXXXWhile Anya may be shy, she most definitely isn't when it comes to standing her ground. "I am an only child. To be honest, if you don't want help we will just be on our way, and you can find someone else who knows what's going on." Anya waited for a response.

With: Natalie and a Penis Creature
Feelings: Irritated
OCC: Wow, he is kind of a jerk. Just saying. hahaha. My character doesn't take shit from guys though.

User Image
Natalie Luke
[Location]: Beach [With]: Anya and Malachi[Health]: 100% [Energy]:100%

She took her lipstick back and put it into her pocket."Yeah, you got it all off, you look fi-" The approaching man sent chills down her spine. She was not in the mood for this sort of bullshit and if she had any knowledge on where they were she would have dropped it on him with the snarkiest attitude possible...but she didn't and that fact physically pained her. She would find some way to work in some dripping sarcasm here but not yet.

"My brother can't tell a beach from a ski lodge, even if he was here he would be useless. Right now it's just us, we were off looking for other people but I'll assume since you were asking us nice ladies that you have no idea where we are either. Peachy." She held back the venom in her voice a little, but not too much. She didn't want to seem too angry goth but only for Anya's sake. Besides, they had business to attend to- finding Piper. They had been friends for so long that Natalie had become incredibly overprotective of her. She knew Piper had some anxiety problems and being alone on that beach would surely set them off.

"Now I'm assuming we're the first people you've seen, yeah? Well maybe we should go looking around. I'm worried my friend might be here, she's the small fragile type and I'm concerned that without someone to cheer up she might freak out a bit." She paused for a moment, realizing she might have made Piper sound weak and added to her statement. "If anyone can figure this out it's that girl, so we have to find her." Truthfully, the only reason Natalie was so set on finding Piper was that she was so sure that she was there. She could almost feel the bubbling optimism thickening the hot air around her.

"Excuse me for a moment." she said quietly. She pulled off her sweatshirt, leaving her scarf on, and tied it around her waist. She wore underneath a black tank top that said 'Bite Me' in white dripping letters.

User Image

Piper Fletcher

Free of the coliseums

Piper shook her head when she was offered the candy bar. "I'm still full from lunch, thank you though." She took a moment to remove her jacket. It was getting way too hot for this anyway. She took off her sweater and tied it around her waist then put her jacket back on over her crop top. She walked along with Christian, taking care to be mindful of Lucinda.

"So, where are you guys from? I live in this small college town in the midwest." she said. Conversation would help keep nerves down anyway and it was in her nature to do that for others. She enjoyed helping, even if it just took some talking. "Oh, and if for any reason tree climbing is required, I'm a dancer, and a gymnast. I can also handle like...big jumps and things. I'm small but I'm pretty tough " she smiled and flexed her arms as a joke.

"I can also cook and I'm pretty good with gardening and identifying plants and stuff so that may come in handy. I write too- comics mostly but hey if we need like campfire stories I'm your girl"

User Image

Angustinaripterus

For all who wandered along the beaches, the tranquil silence and peace would soon enough be broken. A group of creatures made their food rounds along the island and, after eating what they could elsewhere, made their way to the ocean. There were many small fish swimming under the surface of the water, their scales glittering in the most temping way from the skies up above.

They would first appear around the group that made up of Natalie, Anya and Malach. There would be a splash, something disturbing the calm water. Not just any old thing. With a fife foot wing span the Pterosaur rose up in the air, gliding above the water as it swallowed down the fish is caught. It would be impossible to ignore the dozens of other Pterosaurs that swooped down, picking up squirming fish in their small jaws. In fact, looking along the stretch of beach, the dozens could even be in the hundreds as the population were stretched far and wide. Some looked like they wanted to land on the beach, but were far too wary of the humans below.

Further down the coast they would also make an appearance, skimming along the top of the water to scoop up small fish. Luckily for the Pterosaurs there were some rocky formations farther out into the water that they could safely land on and relax, the creatures calling out to one another in loud, hooting calls. Some seemed to fight one another, wanting the better spots up high, farther away from the water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff