XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; white shirt, black and red jacket with hood, half a mask covering the left side of his face.

_____ dressed now in a white suit and a blue rose on his chest half his face covered in a black mask to hide the scarring he walked down the halls towards the dinning room, the last time he had been in this kingdom he had walked into the wrong room of a servant, on his off shift, with a maid and he decided he did not want to do that ever again. The halls where filled with the smells of hot food, roast boar, roack lamb, chicken, what ever you desired and it was a fantastic sensation, even if it was ruined by the concept of a forced marriage. Walking into the dinning room he spotted a few people, not royalty though, the hall was filled with servants doing there job and he watched for the time being before he was moved to his spot on the table. he noticed two women in the corner talking, he couldnt hear the conversation but one women was off putting, and youd think it would be the taller more darker looking women but not, his eyes where fixated on the women with the red hair, red the color of his most fear thing ever. his eyes looked down away he took a deep breath and pulled out his chair to take a seat in his designated spot, beside him would be rose and then victor and then last but not least melodie and the other side he new the worst, his father had planned it, and well, he would meet his wife to be, she will sit on the other side of him directly infront. he did not look forward to that at all.
              _____
              _____
              _____
              _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
    [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] sorry it's small
    User Image
    Marcus Varnellius Clegane
    Attitude: Alert
    With: The others in the hall
    User Image
    Marcus watched as Zan bolted towards the stairs, knowing full well, that he wasnt about to go change. He lifted a chin towards one of the woman in the hall. "Where are his dogs?!?". The tone of his voice was imperative and almost gave a certain glint of worry. Someone pointed towards the outside door, and as soon as he opened it, his ears caught the sound of the whistle. Gritting his teeth slightly, he grunted, "Zan!" under his breath. Holding onto a wooden beam above the doorway, Marcus was almost swept off his feet by the rampaging dogs. They flew inside of the hall and up the stairs, and before Marcus could even warn anyone, it was too late. The damage was done, but he only had remorse, for there was no telling what punishment his father had in store for Zan. For a first impression, this was already turning into a chaotic fest, and all thanks to Zan and his dogs. At home it would normally be a humorous event, but Marcus knew the importance and already current shakiness of this meeting. Let alone, to have dogs running about creating chaos and panic, although it all was slightly amusing none the less.

User Image

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,925 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    ♪ ♫Mary-Margret
    Aka Queen Clegane♪ ♫

To the moon

Mary smiled at him. "Well hopefully he can handle our daughter." She said and stole a kiss on his neck. "You flatter me so sir, you have already won my heart and hand." she said smiling lifting her left hand up and exposing her ring. She smiled and began putting her clothing on as he dressed himself as well. She hummed a bit and sighed. "I can not wait to steal away after the dinner, hopefully there is nothing to worry about so we can go." She said laughing. After a few minutes Mary was dressed and looked to her husband. "just a moment... need to pin some hair back into place.." she said as she moved to the mirror and started putting the pins in and checked her makeup before she turned to him and smiled. "Get the last string in the back please and we can go." She told him as she turned and pointed, hoping her sons had not caused any trouble or her daughter for that matter. "Shall we?" She asked and waited for him to take her arm so they could leave the room, and allow him to lead her. She was thinking about when he used to court her, how easy things seemed then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    User Image
    Shh.. do you hear that too?
    User Image

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    AnthonyClegane

Now, what do you own the world?
    how do you own disorder, disorder
    Now somewhere between the sacred silence
    Sacred silence and sleep
    somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
    disorder, disorder, disorder
    Now, what do you own the world?
    how do you own disorder, disorder

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    anthoyn moved over to his wife and began to pull the string of her dressand tightenning her dress for her tying it off and then leaning down to kiss her exposed neck gently "i may have won your heart, but did i not promise to do so as many times as i can?" he smiled taking her hand and kissing it before looping there arms. Walking out of the room to the hall anthony grimmaced slightly "sapphire brings her horse and zan brings those wild mutts" already he felt irratated, it never took long under stress "one of us are gona have to make sure they dont come to the dining room and you know what ill do if i go see him" he said, he had already threatened to skin his dogs because of there behaviour at home, what kind of an example would it set here, what would it show the toher family. taking a breath he calmed and turned to his wife kissing her and looking her in the eye "something is gonna go horribly wrong" he told her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now somewhere between the sacred silence
    Sacred silence and sleep
    somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
    disorder, disorder, disorder
    When I became the sun
    I shone life into the man's hearts
    When I became the sun
    I shone life into the man's hearts

Obsessive Bookworm

13,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    ❦☆╮ Rosetta ╰☆❦

x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Rose looked at some of the walls and other things, she sighed as she realized she was lost. "why couldn't we have gone to our own summer home? why here..." She mumbled as she tried to find her away around, then suddenly she heard the noise of dogs. "what the..." she stood listening as suddenly two dogs came running past her, she had no time to react but let out a scream. "ALEX!!" She yelped as they knocked her off balance and she went stumbling back and hit the wall. She blinked and pressed herself against it shaking her head and blinked breathing slowly. "What the heck was that about?!" She shouted as she held her hand over her chest. Rose sighed looking around and found a maid who was chasing after the dogs and asked how to get to the dining hall. Armed with directions Rose thanked the women and moved towards the dinning area and was holding her hand over her chest, she had been taken by complete surprise by the dogs. Finally she noticed the other people and sighed as she saw her brother and blinked still stunned. She took notice that her brother was in the room and quickly hurried to be next to him. "Alex... did you see those mutts? They just ran rapid through the halls!" She whispered to him still shaken. A servant quickly hurried to her seat pulling it back so that she could sit. Rose modded and thanked the man as she took her seat and allowed him to push it in as she looked at her brother. She still hated him wearing those masks, she thought her brother looked just fine without it, as if he was dignified more with his scar.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Bookworm

13,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    ♪ ♫Mary-Margret
    Aka Queen Clegane♪ ♫

To the moon

Mary sighed when she watched the dogs run by. "I swore we only allowed the two who behave... not ALL of them... I am going to smack that child.." she said as this was the brink of her moving into anger, Mary actually being upset was really a scary sight since it was very rare. "Sapphire should be in the stables... you go talk to her... i shall deal with Zan but he might get his hide tanned." She said as she smiled and kissed her husband. "I will meet you i the dinning hall." she said as she hurried after where the dogs had headed. She was already starting to seem angrier the more she walked, her heels clicking on the ground the faster she hurried, she held her skirts up and groaned as she noticed it was getting dirtier the closer she was to her sons room. "ZAN!" She yelled as she turned the corner and found his door and moved in standing next to her son Marcus. She looked to her sons and her face showed she was on her last nerves. "First Sapphire and her horse!! And now this do i need to wash you myself out in the yard?!" She was raising her voice slightly and looked at her son and then to the other. "Well? Do you think your brother should be dragged to the yard and be stripped down to be cleaned?" She said not really expecting an answer. "Get yourself cleaned up now, or so help me i will let your father do with the dogs as he wishes!" She stood there glaring at her son, she was still not at her full anger point yet, the problem with Mary getting fully angry was that her illusion power was uncontrollable and would easily take on her mood and outwardly express it for her in some manor, and most did not want that since it would show other's biggest fears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    User Image
    Shh.. do you hear that too?
    User Image

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
    XI will not let anything compromise or inhibit my independence.

♥ Ӂ Sapphire Elane Clegane Ӂ ♥
    User Image

Xʟocαтɪoɴ ♥ Personal Chambers
    Xωɪтн ♥ herself
    Xωєαяɪɴg ♥ Banquet Gown.

User Image

Sapphire nodded a simple thank you towards the maid once she had agreed upon showing her the way, and also bringing up the fact that a tour would not be necessary for the evening upon the womans apology for not being able to provide one in full before dinner.  Following the woman Sapphire was quiet and seemingly uninterested in just about anything, any greetings shed heard from other servants were blatantly ignored.  She did however stay relatively close to the back of the maid with Sheeva in tow, the horse snorting from time to time as if impatient.  Once reaching the stables she was thankful for the maids assistance in removing Sheevas tack, the stable hands taking the items from there to be cleaned and polished for when they would be needed again.
    Taking a brush in hand she smoothed out any knots in Sheevas tail as the maid spoke to her about the horse, and Sapphire couldnt help but smile at this while keeping conversation simple.  She spoke to the maid of her horse and the creatures qualities, how she could outrun most any horse in her castle back home, and the little adventure theyd had reaching the castle not but a while ago.   Afterwards she was lead though the castle to her room, the sounds of bustling servants and maids echoed around her, many waving around splotches of color, or were they walking past dressed in vibrant colors?  All of it was so dizzying and disorienting she couldnt quite grasp exactly what was going on in the halls, and all of it from the sudden blur of movements only brought that much more pain to her eyes that echoed though her skull.  Finally reaching her room the world around her calmed and she turned to face the maid who then finally gave Sapphire her name; Lyrah Mills.  It wasnt a name she recognized, but one she would remember ”If I need anything I will be sure to call upon you”, she thanked as the woman left her to prepare for the evening.  Prior to shutting the door to her room she called out into the hallway not to any specific servant since she was unable to spot one, no doubt there was one lingering in the hallway though and would have no other choice but to obey her request.  ”I will be needing assistance in preparing for the evening, please send for my sister Alana Clegane, and do be quick about it”.  From her right a man answered agreeing to her request, his footsteps soon vanishing down the hallway before she finally shut the door behind her.  Turning to the room she leaned against the door, her eyes meeting the shades of the room but not the details.  Creams danced in her vision, a few spots of black upon the walls with splotches of blues, reds, or pinks here and there, paintings probably.  Stepping forwards she was cautious, one hand trailed the wall and around the room searching for the entry way to the washroom where she would be able to freshen up.  Once inside she pulled the red hood from her head and reached around the back of her corseted dress to find the string.  Nimbly she undid the bow and loosened the strings, from there she slid the dress from her body and proceeded to clean herself from head to toe.
    Once finished she draped herself in a towel and left the washroom to walk along the walls of her room to locate her wardrobe, her clothing had already been unpacked for her and placed neatly inside  Bringing her face close to the clothing inside the wardrobe she sifted though the array of dresses in colors of dark purples, blues, and shades of red before she located the ensemble she was to wear to the banquet.  Sapphire was not going to wait until her sister arrived to begin dressing herself for the evening, though she would need her help with corseting the dress, before she even received any word that her sister was on her way or at her door shed already pulled on the black stockings, black healed boots, underskirt, and the remaining parts of the dress.  Sitting now at the vanity she took a brush in hand running the bristles though her long raven black hair, the repetitive task of bringing the brush though her locks calming her nerves.
    Tonight not only was she to meet her husband to be, but she was also to toast to the arranged marriages and the joy it was supposedto bring everyone including herself.  Biting at the inside of her lip she closed her eyes in thought, how was she to toast to something she didnt agree with?  Irritation began to well in her chest, why did she and her siblings have to be the resolution to this stupid war?  By now her mind was running a mile a minuet, and in the privacy of her own room she could let everything go if only for a few moments, and once the hot tears began to fill her eyes she could not hold back the emotions that came flooding out of her silly little thoughts.

User Image

[Ornithopter Orienting Cogs: posting from phone sorry its crappy. SMALL EDIT!! Fixed picture links smile ]}
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm Virgo Regina Somnaire
    I'm the Maid.

“Hold fast to dreams,
    For if dreams die
    Life is a broken-winged bird,
    That cannot fly.

♟♙OOC:

Standing by the doorway, and after many minutes of waiting, a royal finally came to the dining hall. She politely smiled at him and bowed down her head a little. After seeing the prince was comfortable and wasn't looking, she gave a smile and said to herself ' It wasn't as bad as I expected! ' The maid just stood there, and didn't say a word. She remained silent and still for a few seconds. It seemed like it was going to be a great night... until when Virgo heard the barking of dogs and the sound of what seemed like a horde of running, wild beings. The red haired maid widened her eyes in surprise as Dogs made their way through the different halls of the house. " Dogs? In here? And heavens! They are leaving mud trails! " Virgo feared that maybe the dogs would scramble into the dining hall and tear out every fine preparation that they did.

It was great that the dogs didn't enter the dining hall, and minutes later another royal, a lady quickly walking towards the dining hall. It looked like she was somehow affected by the canines and their little stampede-mud party. It seemed to be that she was a sibling of the prince who went in minutes ago. Virgo wanted to curse at those badly, but that would be inappropriate, especially around royals. A look of horror was on her eyes at visions of mud, scattering all over the floor and the destruction the dogs did.

' The person who did this must be insane! Do they even know that this isn't the time to pull practical jokes and pranks? They could have done it in another day... arrghh... no look at all the mess! ' Virgo's attention went back to the two royal siblings sitting on the dining table. She made her way to them and asked the woman in a concerned, but . " Your majesty! Are you alright? Please excuse us from the great inconvenience the dogs caused. We are very sorry to ruin this important event... " Virgo couldn't look the princess straight in the eye, knowing that what happened totally ruined this grand, almost historic event that was about the happen in an hour or two...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    мєʟođιє ɑииє ʀєđғσʀđ
    Dressed
    She heard a noise, then a large quantity of dogs bounded through the hall. She laughed softly, making the decision that though Dog man wasn't quite a speaker, he sure had a wild streak. She knelt down, extending her hand to one of the passing dogs, picking up a small chocolate colored one. She held the puppy away from her dress until she could maneuver it into a cradled position, like a baby in her arms. Smiling at the adorable animal, the petted it and gave it love. She was seemingly the only one not bothered by the prank. As the dogs were herded out of the castle, she walked gracefully to the back door, and let the puppy out with a scrap of meat she had lifted from the kitchen. She turned, and peaking down the hall, she caught the scolding that Zan was receiving. She chuckled again, and returned to the main hall.

Feral Streaker

Zan Wolfe Cleganes

Little light
    Little dark
    Little sight
    Such a little night

User Image
    Zan flinched when he heard all the yelling of all the people. He snickered, and laughed. Then he heard his mother come down the hall way. He flinched with every step. He went and hid behind one of his mastiff dogs. He looked sad as his mother yelled at him. He knew she was not happy with, but this was important to her, and his father. When she threatened his dogs, zan's head sunk low.

"I'm sorry mother." He said quietly. He whistled to his dogs, and walked out side the castle with them all 30 of them following him. He walked to the back yard, and took the holes and started to wash himself off, and his dogs off. Some dogs hid away from the water, and some bound, and jumped at him for it. He washed his face, and hair, and then took off his shirt. He kept his pants on due to the fact that there were guest in the house. By the time he was done he was completely clean, and so were most of his dogs. Zan then re-entered the house, and slinked back up to his room.

He walked back to his room smiling, and shirtless. It showed off all the times he had gone running with his dogs, and the hunting trips he had gone on. His body was nicely sculpted. He looked at the many dirt trails left by his dogs. It made him so happy, and the only thing that happened to him was he was yelled at, for it. Zan headed back to his room to get changed. He dressed into new dark brown pants, a white shirt, and good looking pair of black boots. He looked clean cut, and well rounded. He did not look rich, but upper class.

User Image
    User Image
    Maxentius Humbert Radford
    “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Maxentius smiled and welcomed Morianna taking his arms and fitting them around her as she came into them, if there was ever a place he felt the most comfortable in the world was when ever he got to hold her close like so. Already, some of the tension built up in his shoulders had finally started to relax and he began to lead her in short and small steps about the room. If he had one and only one wish, he would wish that their hearts could be in physical unison as one instead of two. His head tilted, spotting the flowers, and looking back to her. That's right, his steward had told him that Morianna had spent a little time in the gardens prior to his arrival. "Cunning? Well, I don't know about that" he said smiling as he spoke with a light joking intent. Sure, from first glances when they saw him, everyone saw him as a brute fighter, but in truth he actually was also very knowledgeable and intelligent. He liked learning new things, he just loved the art of combat and discovering new techniques more. Taking her hand, he suddenly turned, and gave Morianna a single spin away from him before pulling her back, all in one fluid motion. When he pulled her back into him, his arms complimented her waist as he leaned towards he some making her bend back a little. His olive colored irises preying upon hers and he intimately kissed her lips, leaving their lips interlocked for a few moments, before he pulled them back and standing up straight again. Only moments later, a servant announced that dinner would soon be served. Unfortunately, the dance had to come to an end, but he was certain there would be more opportunities to do such things later. This plan, even if the marriages do work out. There's no guarantee it will sway the people of our lands to just suddenly start working together and treating each other respectfully. It's even possible that the people could rally together and lead a revolt causing a civil war to break out.

He sighed without thinking out loud and he nodded to the servant. "Thank you for informing us, we'll be ready and prepared for dinner. Have someone wait outside the door so they can escort us to the banquet hall" he said and then looked back to Morianna. "Well, looks we'll have to continue this later my dear. Shall we get all freshened up then?" he smiled, he grabbed an undershirt from the dresser, it was a plain soft gray color. The undershirt hugged his body, revealing the subtle ripples of his muscular body, but he had to wear something underneath the coat he still wore for these formal type of events since showing off so much skin might be deemed inappropriate by their other guests. Picking out a dark crimson red sash, he wrapped it firmly around his waist to secure his bottoms onto his legs. Smoothing out the sleeves on his arms, he gave the coat one last little tug to make sure it was fitting around his broadened chest comfortably. Next part that came up, was the hardest for him. His hair, since he had no care or desire for cosmetics. Grabbing as much of the long white tendrils of his hair that he could manage with one hand, he used his other hand to try and fight the black elastic band around it. The idea was to gather all of his hair and put it in one ponytail, but this conundrum continued to baffle him. "Dammit" he muttered under his breath.
    User Image
    Marcus Varnellius Clegane
    Attitude: Amused
    With: The others in the hall
    User Image
    Marcus let go of the beam above the door and released a chuckle from his lips. Zan always enjoyed a little prank, and it was one of the aspects of his personality that Marcus never got enough of. Although frustrating at times, it was a nice diversion from the realm of politics and royalty. He clapped his hands together cleaning what dirt may have hidden itself on the wooden beam. Turning around his eyes bounced once again around the room, while a small grin rose to his cheeks. He could hear Zans scolding from mother. His senses allowed him to hear alot of things that others never had the luxury of hearing, and it was often amusing at times to hear others gossip when they thought no one was around to eavesdrop. A servant stepped forward and calmly bowed and motioned to Marcus where he should sit. "My Lord, this will be your seat for the evening.". Calmly he replied to the servant, "Much obliged, thank you.". With that, he took his seat and cleared his throat, relaxing himself into the cushion, leaning back and letting his hand relax interlocked on his lap. His eyes met the woman across from him, and a masked man near her. Something about her captured his focus, to which he couldnt quite pinpoint what exactly. Was it her appearance that reminded him of someone or something. He glanced away for fear she might think he was staring awkwardly at her. None the less, the feeling disturbed him, and it was hard to look at her but curiosity made it ever difficult to fight the urge.

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    мєʟođιє ɑииє ʀєđғσʀđ
    Dressed
    Melodie was found, once again standing awkwardly in the corner of the great master hall, waiting for dinner to start. Her stomach rumbled quietly, and she winced. A servant approached her, "Hello dear, let me escort you to your seat." Melodie smiled and followed the woman. She was seated, at the end of the of the table, as always. She seat next to her was vacant, Victor had yet to arrive. Mother would have his bum. She looked across the table, the seat was also vacant. Two seats down though she saw the man that had been talking the person with all the dogs. She supposed then that Dog Man would be her betrothed. Which meant that The man at the table would be engaged to Rosetta. "Hello, I'm Melodie, You must be the elder of the Clegane brothers. It seems you'll be engaged to my sister, Rosetta, ha good luck to ya. You better practice your sword skills, I'm sure Alex will have 'words' for you." She chuckled softly and tapped her fork on the the edge of her plate.
    User Image
    Aithan Absolon
    “Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

"As you wish Lady Melodie" he said to her as she told him that she was certain he would acquire her later for when dinner was to served, he stopped, and pulled the gold chain from his breast pocket making the watch fastened onto the chain reveal itself from the pocket. Pressing his thumbnail under the lid, he flipped it open, and examined the time. "Dinner should be within the next couple of hours. That should be enough time to finish all the preparations before then". He put the watch back, not realizing the act of pulling it from the pocket, and putting it back in the pocket had disrupted his tie slightly. He remained in the grounds, as carriages continued to approach and he just kept himself on traffic control in a matter of speaking. Directing others where everything was to be taken as it was unloaded off the carriages and the wagons that followed. He lifted his black notebook and checked off the two Clegane princes, it was a shame. If Melodie had just waited a little while longer, she would've seen them, and could've met and at least got the first impression of the man she was about to marry. If he remembered correctly, there were just two unaccounted for royals yet to arrive. The youngest Radford prince and youngest Clegane princess. Flipping a few pages, he checked his ledger one more time, and saw that they had indeed received notices that both of them had departed from their homes in their respective countries. "I hope they both arrive soon. Otherwise, the will have missed most of the whole day... and being a whole day late I don't think is considered fashionable anymore. Then a voice saying his name stirred him from his thoughts. Pressing his black notebook, which he kept as a ledger of sorts, closed. He turned his head looking to whom was speaking to him and saw that it was a woman. She was the Head Maid, Lyrah Grames Mills. When she approached closer suddenly though it was just to fix his tie, at first he was worried a dagger was going to come next. Maybe I'm a little on edge myself.

"Thank you Ms. Mills" he thanked her after she had adjusted his tie appropriately, though he had remained perfectly calm and still, seemingly un-startled. "And thanks for bringing it to my attention. I shall have the Radford family informed at once. And please, you do me much kindness, but I am always more than glad to be of service" he told her after she complimented him on his craft, being a head servant at least anyway. "I shall go see to it that the preparations are in order then, til next we meet again Ms. Mills". Departing, it walked away without any more banter of words. At times, some believed he was cold, but this was just the demeanor he carried and was required for his position. Going to the kitchen first, he wanted to make sure all the food was made to absolute perfection, anything less for royalty would've been an insult to them, and offered his expertise there any case there was a dish that wasn't quite right. Then, he went to the banquet hall. There he made sure, the table was properly adorned, that there was a seat for each member of the royal family, and made it so that the seats reserved for the Kings and Queens from each family stood out the most, they were a King and Queen after all. After double checking all the utensils and necessary silverware was displayed and aligned just right at each seat of the table. He finally gave his mark of approval before he moved on, gathering three of servants, and ordered them to search out the members of the Radford royal family and tell them that dinner was to be served shortly and to assist them in any way possible. He would've done so himself, but his immediate concern was returning to the food. Returning to the kitchen, he rolled up his sleeves, and helped the cooks with their preparations of the appetizers that was first to be served.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff