• Popular Thread 100
User Image
❦☆╮ Rosetta ╰☆❦

x
x
x
x
x

Rose heard her sister come in and instantly wanted to smack her across the face, why? she really was not to sure but sometimes she felt like her sister might need it as if there was something in that girls mind that she knew would offend her, that and with how her sister spoke to others was another cause for her unease when she was around, but before anything could be said she left and Rose was left with her favorite brother. When he spoke about the man she could not help but smile, he was a very talented fighter indeed, and had eagerly wanted to help the prince. She could feel herself easing in pain, it had been years now since his death but it still stung as if it was just the other day from the lack of conversation she had of it. "I did not know you had wanted to speak to him for that reason... He was planning to talk to you and father... but he wanted to prove himself on the battle field first because he was not a prince..." She said looking down. "And he did no more than hold my hand and a kiss on the cheek... I am afraid not just for the match possibly being who killed him but... what if this causes his spirit unrest?" she asked her brother thinking that her loves spirit still lingered around her, part of her hoped it did and that he was watching over her as he once did. "Did... did father know before his death? That he wanted to court me?" She asked looking up at her brother as he held her close again.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
XThrough black of day, dark of night, we share this pair of lives
XXThe door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
XXXBlack heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; white shirt, black and red jacket with hood, half a mask covering the left side of his face.

_____ smiling faintly he nodded "and he did prove that he was a good fighter, that he would have made a great husband for you, all he needed was a lordship and had father not given it, when i came into power i would have my sweet sister" he smiled kissing her forehead. having to let her go and stadn to his feet he moved his marsk to the draw to take rest ontop and then turned to his sister "im not sure if father new, but he is not a fool and things do not ever slip past him so im sure he knew and was probably the reason he was picked for that mission, not to have him killed but to allow him to prove himself" he said. walking over to her once again he knetl infront of her and looked at her face seeing how much she cared for the knight "sweet sis, im sure he would not want you to waste you life freting over him anymore, im sure he will want you to move on, and love again, he was not a selfish amn, was he?" he asked smiling "now cheer up, you will have to watch my life end first, you better smile for me" he chuckled
              _____
              _____
              _____
              _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
    [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] sorry it's small

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    ❦☆╮ Rosetta ╰☆❦

x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Rose smiled when she heard what her brother said about her love. "Thank you brother... it does help to hear that from you." She said as he moved away from the bed and she sat up completely and wiped her eyes. "I should have spoken to you sooner." She patted her sleep on her eyes to try and salvage her makeup. "No... he was not selfish... Not in the least bit.. he was a very gentle man... but he was strong... i loved him" She sighed. She remembered a time that someone was crying over the loss of their husband who had been killed because they could not afford some food for their children and he gave the women the money she needed and some extra. No he was the kindest man she had known aside from her brother. With her brother now in front of her holding her hand she sighed as he requested her to smile. "I know... i need to find a way to get over this but i never got to properly mourn him..."She said with a small smile. "You trickster!" She said laughing and tackled her brother and stole a hug as she did. "Horrid man you are!" She was laughing as if they where kids again throwing each other into a mud puddle.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feral Streaker

Zan Wolfe Cleganes

Little light
    Little dark
    Little sight
    Such a little night

User Image
    Zan rode in a carriage with his pack of dogs following close behind with their tails wagging. Zan was in a relaxed in a declined positions with his legs spread apart, and his eye's closed. He whistled a tune that made all the dogs happy. Their tails all going mad with excitement, and their hound like bays were louder then his happier tune. Their over excited cries made it so no one could gear anything. Luck for Zan the carriage driver's horse did not mind dogs at all.

As they approached the place where he would be married off like some stud dog at a town action the driver knocked twice, but Zan could not hear him over the cries of his loyal dogs following outside. As the carriage stopped, and the door opened, 10 over excited hounds dog piled the prince. He stopped whistling due to the mauling he was getting. Soon he command his dogs out and they all jumped out. Zan shook his head, as he exited the carriage. He looked around, and nodded off the carriage driver. Zan was very sadden by the place where he was getting sold off. It really pissed him off to no end his own father and mother would just give him away. He sighed, and walked into the castle, only a few select dogs followed him in, the rest he sent away to go play. Zan entered and sighed. He started to walk towards the kitchen to find some food for himself and his dogs.

The dogs that followed him were a large brindle male mastiff, and a black and tan one, along with two chocolate colored splitz mix females. They almost looked like akitas, but with floppy ears.

User Image

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    ♪ ♫Mary-Margret
    Aka Queen Clegane♪ ♫

To the moon

Mary looked at her daughter and sighed. "Might we not upset your father." She said as she suddenly got a new feeling radiating from the both of them as she was trying to keep her husband calm she could sense someone's emotion shifted slightly but couldn't tell what the emotion was and did not know if it was her husband or her daughter. She had to soon focus on her husband as his rage seemed to be filling, she wanted to make sure that he did not snap and say something to make their daughter run off. "Please my love... relax." She said smiling to him as he got more upset about the horse being there, she just sighed again and rolled her eyes, soon the Radford queen appeared and Mary turned her head still using her powers on her husband as she felt weaker the moment the woman was asking about dinner. Oh my... he should know better.. She thought as he could not seem to keep his emotions in check. She looked to her daughter. "Please put your horse in either the pasture or the stables, otherwise i feel your father might put it down himself... and the first sign of misbehaving and i shall have your horse sent back to the castle." She stated clearly to her child and let her know that she meant what she said, and it was rare for Mary to bother stepping in and telling her kids what to do like that, and if she did they should know that there was good reason and they best listen to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    User Image
    Shh.. do you hear that too?
    User Image

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
    XI will not let anything compromise or inhibit my independence.

♥ Ӂ Sapphire Elane Clegane Ӂ ♥
    User Image

Xʟocαтɪoɴ ♥ Traveling
    Xωɪтн ♥ Sheeva, her Mother, Lyrah.
    Xωєαяɪɴg ♥ Traveling Dress, A hood is attached to the dress (not seen in picture).

User Image

”You speak of Sheeva as if I do not remember our...” Sapphire paused, her lips pursing in thought thinking for a more 'suitable' word for the altercation they'd gotten into over Sheeva three days ago, an argument she was still quite upset over. ”chit chat we had the other day about her.”, Sapphire pursed her lips in mild irritation and partly out of the fact she was trying to hold her tongue from voicing her thoughts about the subject. She'd already made a large enough entrance, but the last thing she wanted was to argue with her parents upon her arrival. Not so much for the sake of others, but more for the sake of them, their hard work into planning for this event did not go unnoticed by her and she understood they were likely tired and stressed . The argument over her horse could continue later, but now was not the time.
    That’s when she heard the unfamiliar voice of another woman, and by the fashion in which she addressed them it could easily be said she was a maid. Sapphire acknowledged the woman with a curt nod but said nothing directly to her, ”Two hours should be enough to prepare for the evening, or I would like to hope.” Sapphire added in as her father turned on his heel and walked away, she knew he wasn't done talking to her and likely would find her later in the evening.
    Turning to her mother she nodded ”I do not upset him on purpose you know, he tends to do a decent job of upsetting himself.” her eyes wandered in the direction her father had stormed off in, but even if he were in sight she could not see him with her eyes. ”I am sorry to cause you trouble mother, you're the one who has to right him when he is upset” She apologized hearing in the distance the familiar sound of baying hounds. It was unmistakable that her youngest brother Zan had arrived. With that thought in mind she began to wonder where her other siblings were, and how they were all fairing with the new surroundings.
    ”Miss.....” she turned her head towards the maid unable to clearly make out exactly what the woman's face looked like, she also hadn't acquired the woman's name. ”Miss Maid” after some thought she simply decided that was the only title she knew the woman by, ”I require your assistance, I do not quite know my way around this new home of mine and need to take Sheeva here to the stables. I do not trust anyone with her so I must see to it she is taken care of”. Sapphire would have to pay close mind to her choice of words when it came to getting around the castle, the damage done to her eyes had caused a progression in vision loss, an ailment that only her family, her personal guard and trainer, and a small handful of others knew of. If word had gotten out of her incident that caused the initial damage to her eyes a few reputations, probably even hers, would be ruined. Another consideration to keeping her inability to clearly see a face further than three feet away from her own as it was now could also be a risk, or so her parents thought at least. Not having vision like everyone else would make her an easy target for assassins trying to destroy the crown in their own vendetta against the war, but she knew she would stand a better chance against an assailant than most women her age thanks to her training in combat.

""

""

User Image

{[Ornithopter Orienting Cogs: ]}
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    мєʟođιє ɑииє ʀєđғσʀđ
    Dressed
    Melodie exited the garden after a few hours, her clothes completely ruined. There were rose bushes, and a fence. It was not her most graceful move. As she entered the house, it was a bustle with noise. Maids and such were getting ready for the meal, people were arriving, she sighed softly. She tugged at the locket and entered the main hall, there was no one she actually knew, just more Clegane's. It seemed like they were all there here, but she couldn't see any of her family.

Just then, a man with many dogs arrived, which gave Melodie something to do. She smiled brightly and knelt down, extending her hand to one, a chocolate female. She payed little attention to the man behind the animals, he ewas rather tall dark and forgettable.

[[ooc:Ugh. That was horrendous]]

Feral Streaker

Zan Wolfe Cleganes

Little light
    Little dark
    Little sight
    Such a little night

User Image
    Zan quickly took notice as one of his chocolate females wondered off towards the girl. He then noticed the other three started to raise their hackles. Small growls, and snarls escaped the two mastiff's mouths. Zan did a quick high pitch whistle, and the chocolate female returned to his side, and sat down. Zan looked straight at the girl with his bright yellow, and green mixed eye's. He looked almost annoyed. Zan nodded his head towards her, and began to walk off towards the kitchen again. He entered, and grabbed some sliced meat, and meat scraps for his dogs. He then exited the kitchen, and walked out towards the back yard.

Zan then whistled a almost magical melody, and in seconds all hounds dogs were jumping around him, baying at him, and circling him. Their tails wagging happily. He whistled a low whistle, and they all sat down. He started tossing meat to each dog, and after they got their chuck of fatty meat they walked off to go eat it. He fed all his dogs, and walked over to a tree, to wait for someone to tell him that dinner was ready.

User Image
    мєʟođιє ɑииє ʀєđғσʀđ
    Dressed
    She was about to pet the dog, before their master called them away. She looked at their master, and clicked her tongue in disgust. Another damn Clegane, head in the clouds, snot nosed brat. How obnoxious. She was about to say something, but she knew her father would not be happy with that behavior. She bit her tongue and pausing for a moment, to see if anyone had noticed her arrival. She was dressed rather rattly, and a maid would probably be after in minutes. She decided to take the risk and followed the dog man. He was feeding his dogs in the kitchen, and she watched for a moment. She decided that they would have to get to know these people eventually, and if the rest of her family was too busy fighting, she might as well take the leap. She followed him outside, "Hi, I'm Melodie, you're one of the Clegane's right? This is a lovely home... The garden is a bit dangerous......You're probably engaged to my sister, Rosetta.
    User Image
    Marcus Varnellius Clegane
    Attitude: Curious
    With: No one
    User Image
    Marcus jumped off of his horse and handed the reigns to a servant who approached him. He left one hand on his horse to avoid startling it as the servant pulled him out of his relaxed reach. A relaxed sight escaped his lips and he absorbed the morning air. Squatting down he let his fingers rub on the dirt and gravel below him, just giving him a feel for the surrounding. Marcus had keen senses to which he could hear a multitude of things, from people chattering, to birds chirping, and hundreds of other sounds across the spectrum. Rising to his feet he looked up at the great hall before him, it was truly a magnificent sight to behold. Now that he had now seen the place with his own eyes, he was far more curious to find what lay inside.
    Walking forward, Marcus's eyes calmly and curiously bounced around, taking in every single detail of scenery. For a place that had long been avoided by his current family, this place was almost too shockingly beautiful to have been left alone. The doors to the hall opened, and before he could stop the servant standing by the door, it was too late. Servant - "Prince Marcus Varnellius Clegane!". Being announced when entering a place was normal for royalty, especially since it was considered the social norm to announce when guests arrived. However, regardless of it being the social norm or not, Marcus never liked it. His face shown a neutral expression, masking the distaste that had formed in his mouth. All eyes would be turning towards him, and he would simply bow, and move on like nothing happened.
    A warrior had written itself upon his very being, while politics was something he used as a secret weapon, it wasnt what defined him. Due to his war like nature, he was accustomed to the things that war often created within people. When you fought along side someone, rank never mattered in the heat of things. In your eyes, you bled the same blood, and swung a sword that was designed for the same purpose. Many would disagree by saying, leaders and ranks are designed to ensue followers to help win the battles. However, Marcus knew first hand, that people follow the man who inspires them to fight for their beliefs, ranks are simply, politicians ways of making sure someone can be punished if things go wrong, and rarely, awarded if otherwise.

Collecting his thoughts and returning to the current situation, Marcus bowed slightly and took a look around the room, scanning each of the faces. Many he saw was his own family, but there were a few he did not recognize. Perhaps they hadnt arrived yet, or maybe they were somewhere else within the home. The latter didnt really seem like a logical option, since in the end, they were all royals, and as such would feel almost obligated to introduce themselves. It wouldnt be till after the introductions that the true feelings would arise, and that is when most likely both parties would split unless forced to remain close. That would be a difficult task, especially given the history between the two families.
    Marcus gave a soft, "Thank you" to the servant holding no true grudge against the man. He is after all just doing what he was told, and in the end, isnt that what everyone here is doing?
    User Image

Feral Streaker

Zan Wolfe Cleganes

Little light
    Little dark
    Little sight
    Such a little night

User Image
    Zan then looked over at the girl. He nodded his head slightly. He then sighed. She started to talk. Zan was not one to talk to people. Especially to new people. He the shook his head. This girl knew nothing, but atleast she was trying to talk to someone who did not talk. He looked at her with his yellow, and green eye's. They were the eye's of a beast. Zan stood up when he heard someone introduce his brother. As he passed her, he whispered.

"My brother is here. Dinner might be soon." He whispered so she could barely hear him as he walked by. Zan kept walking until he came to the main room. None of his dogs followed, because they were all to busy eating meat. Zan saw his brother, and waved at him. He looked back and to see if the girl had followed him.

User Image
    мєʟođιє ɑииє ʀєđғσʀđ
    Dressed
    A frown creased her features, first he ignored her, then only spoke in a whisper. "Well damn, I hope not. I still have to change....Mother would murder me if she saw me dressed like this. I'll see you at dinner, we'll probably end up across from each other, I'm the youngest." She smiled at him and rushed by. She made her way upstairs to redress herself. She chose a simple green dress that complimented her hair and skin well. Maids and servants were busy setting up for dinner and dealing with the rest of them. She put on some light make up and vague jewlery and sauntered down stairs. Not much had changed since she got upstairs. She stood awkwardly, waiting for the meal to start, or someone approach to her, or something.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
    XThrough black of day, dark of night, we share this pair of lives
    XXThe door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
    XXXBlack heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
    XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
    XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
    XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
    XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
    XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
    XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
    XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
    Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
    The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; white shirt, black and red jacket with hood, half a mask covering the left side of his face.

_____ when his sister smile and stood he stood aswell her smile seemed to light up the place which was the old rosetta he cared about a lot. Letting her hand go he stepped back and saw something in her eyes and he raised his arms "nooo" he cried but it was to late, she tackled him to the ground and he laughed along with her. Hugging her tight "don't change sis" he smiled poking her in the side" as they calmed alittle he got up off the floor and helped up his sister "we better start getting ready for dinner sis, we get to meet out betrothed" the idea didn't sit well in his stomach but he ignored it and smiled nonetheless "and I gotta clean my mask" he added hugging her one last time.
                _____
                _____
                _____
                _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
      [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] sorry it's small

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User Image
      ♪ ♫Mary-Margret
      Aka Queen Clegane♪ ♫

To the moon

Mary looked to her daughter. "Alright my dear... but do be ready for dinner soon... i hear the trumpets announcing the arrival of the others." she said and turned on her heals before heading to find a maid to get the tapestry out of the cellars. She smiled and walked around feeling a bit woozy, she had been a bit tired before and now it was just no better. as she moved about preparing the things for dinner. Finally when satisfied Mary excused herself to freshen up in her room and hurried there. She pushed the door open. "Anthony are you in here?" She called out not wanting it to be a servant or someone else as she moved to find a different dress for dinner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      User Image
      Shh.. do you hear that too?
      User Image
      User Image
      Marcus Varnellius Clegane
      Attitude: Curious
      With: Zan Wolfe Clegane
      User Image
      Marcus looked over and noticed his brother approaching him. A grin stretched across his face as he walked forward and embraced his brother in a hug. If there was one thing Marcus appreciated most out of his life, it was his family. He never spent much time around the palace, but when he did arrive it was an event to behold. Trumpets would sound, as he so often strode in escorted by his elite and trusted warriors after some victory. He never did such an act because he relished in being adored or loved, he did so to inspire people. A leader should always remind his people why they have faith in their governing body, and thats what he did.
      His attitude spoke completely different of his presentation though, he was far from anyone who delved into earthly things.
      After letting go of his brother, he looked him sharply in the eye.
      "So, have you won any womans heart yet? Stealing it away, silently?"
      He chuckled mildly while putting one hand on Zan's shoulder.
      Marcus knew Zan all too well, primarily because they were brothers, he understood that difference between how He and Zan dealt with people. While He confronted people on a regular basis and often overpowered them with his prowess, Zan was a more silent killer, he liked to call him. Nothing drives a person more insane than a mysterious person who shares little to nothing of themselves, especially to a curious individual. However, over the years of knowing him, Marcus as grown a brotherly love for his sibling, and would do anything for his own good, even if Zan felt it wasnt for his own good.
      He stepped to the side of him and put his arm around Zans shoulders.
      "So, introduce me to some people." He looked at Zan with a smirk, knowing he hated talking to people, let alone, speaking for someone else. Marcus did this type of thing quite often, perhaps with the hopes that it would make Zan more outgoing when it came to talking to people.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces